opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Sober
User Name
Password
Old 08-30-2004, 07:02 PM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 5
Pink Floyd?!

I dont know if any of you have ever watched a music video and listened to different audio, but i tend to do this a little an noticed something kinda cool... if you play sober on mute in say win.media.plr and listen to Pink Floyd - The Wall in say winamp... you get rather pleasing results in my opinion... even some rhythmic dancing... just a quick observation...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 07:03 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 5
Re: Pink Floyd?!

[QUOTE=Triangular_Vision]I dont know if any of you have ever watched a music video and listened to different audio, but i tend to do this a little an noticed something kinda cool... if you play sober on mute in say win.media.plr and listen to Pink Floyd - The Wall in say winamp... you get rather pleasing results in my opinion... even some rhythmic dancing... just a quick observation...[/QUOTE]

also it dosn't really matter on the timing... as long as they both begin about the same time...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: