opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Opiate » 5. Jerk Off
User Name
Password
Old 11-06-2015, 10:33 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
I have strange dreams sometimes.

First off let me state that I am a very lucid dreamer, I always have been and always will be it seems. I have even had moments where I cant tell the difference between wakening life and sleeping. Ive got maps of dream space that interconnect to other dreams in other times of my life which brings me to my point. I remember them all. Even if not cognitively and through immediate recall then by them just randomly coming to me like a gig of audio and video being pumped into my mind in a heartbeat. I don't classify myself as special or handicapped or a genetically modified alien hybrid, Its just always been part of my existence here on the human shelf.

So...

The other night or morning I had my very first dream about meeting the band. It was one of those quick flash dreams that threw me on to a empty stage in a empty auditorium. I gained lucidity slowly and walked to the back and noticed a drum kit that we all here know just by it's design and set up. I go behind the curtain of the stage to see each of them standing NAKED in front of a long table. So I took the opportunity to ask them pre-prepared questions I always have in waking life for them If we ever had the chance to meet. Well things did not go as planned as I walked closer to them I realized they were masturbating profusely under the table! I said "oh shit! excuse me guys I'll just leave you alone" then I turned to walk away but I still wanted to ask them something so I looked back to see that they were all running after me cocks in hand and laughing! By this time I was loosing lucidity and when this happens I usually see a dream change or wake up for a moment.

well that's all I got for today!

-gb
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: