Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
jamiep
03-29-2011, 08:44 AM

I am not really sure how to go about finding this. I'm wanting to purchase the ATF t-shirt that Maynard sold for a short time. I believe it was a puscifer shirt. I need it in a men's size XL or XXL. I have only found a couple of references to it online and so I'm hoping that another fan will have one and be willing to sell it to me! My guy loves that shirt but could never find it for sale anywhere, so I'm hunting everywhere since his birthday is coming up! Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Not really sure where to put this? Looking for a specific T-shirt

I am not really sure how to go about finding this. I'm wanting to purchase the ATF t-shirt that Maynard sold for a short time. I believe it was a puscifer shirt. I need it in a men's size XL or XXL. I have only found a couple of references to it online and so I'm hoping that another fan will have one and be willing to sell it to me! My guy loves that shirt but could never find it for sale anywhere, so I'm hunting everywhere since his birthday is coming up! Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply