opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #281
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/27 - Wembley, UK - Wembley Arena

I rang ticketmaster, everyone SHOULD have tickets by thursday
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-21-2006, 03:17 PM   #282
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

My seating tickets came last week. I thought I'd try seating a reasonable distance back to see if the sound will be any better from June. I will also be armed with my MP3 players voice recorder -- Not great quality but, it should be enough. I'm sure I need to say no more than that. [email protected] if you want to learn more.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:29 AM   #283
Level 3 - Talker

Look at what arrived in the post today!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1152/dscn0529pl0.jpg
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 01:37 AM   #284
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebubly View Post
lucky!! enjoy, and let us know :)
cheers! muse were incredible... which has really got me looking forward to tool even more now, as i think they will be even better (if the tickets do ever arrive!).

curfew at wembley must be 11 as muse finished at 10:50. bad news? despite wembley arena's revamp the venue and organisation is still shite. they have done nothing to improve the place's acoustics which is what the place really needed. instead there are pretty lights and a fountain outside and lots of chrome in the foyer.

the entire arena floor is now standing. with no barriers of any kind to stop idiots at the back trying to get to the front, so 4-5000 people all trying to get within 20ft of the stage. if you want to be at the barrier (which has nice foam covering on it now, cheers for that wembley - like it stops you getting crushed!) i would say get there pretty early to queue. by the entance there were some discarded blankets. apparently there were a few people who camped over night to be first in the queue.

and when the concert had finished and i really needed a drink... all the bars and kiosks were closed. nice one wembley. couldn't find anywhere to buy a bottle of water unil i reached victoria. after tool at hammersmith apollo they were giving water away afterwards!

wembley also have a pretty strict no smoking policy - i saw someone threatened with expulsion from the venue by stewards as they tried to light up.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 03:34 AM   #285
noz
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturos View Post
Look at what arrived in the post today!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1152/dscn0529pl0.jpg
Ooh they look just like mine! Arrived in post this morning, well I say morning, getting post at 11:30 is cutting it a bit fine... Anyways, hooray. :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 04:11 AM   #286
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctangent View Post
cheers! muse were incredible... which has really got me looking forward to tool even more now, as i think they will be even better (if the tickets do ever arrive!).

curfew at wembley must be 11 as muse finished at 10:50. bad news? despite wembley arena's revamp the venue and organisation is still shite. they have done nothing to improve the place's acoustics which is what the place really needed. instead there are pretty lights and a fountain outside and lots of chrome in the foyer.

the entire arena floor is now standing. with no barriers of any kind to stop idiots at the back trying to get to the front, so 4-5000 people all trying to get within 20ft of the stage. if you want to be at the barrier (which has nice foam covering on it now, cheers for that wembley - like it stops you getting crushed!) i would say get there pretty early to queue. by the entance there were some discarded blankets. apparently there were a few people who camped over night to be first in the queue.

and when the concert had finished and i really needed a drink... all the bars and kiosks were closed. nice one wembley. couldn't find anywhere to buy a bottle of water unil i reached victoria. after tool at hammersmith apollo they were giving water away afterwards!

wembley also have a pretty strict no smoking policy - i saw someone threatened with expulsion from the venue by stewards as they tried to light up.
i'm glad muse were good, they were great when i saw them at earl's court in 2004 too :)

wembley sounds rather crap from what you have said. i reckon i will go with the early queueing thing, although from what i have read there isn't a cloakroom, which is also pretty crap. and about the smoking thing, that's pretty strange. most venues that are "non-smoking" don't actually enforce it.

but, good news, my tickets arrived today :D
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 04:18 AM   #287
Level 7 - Loquacious

i have no idea about the cloakroom as i never trust anyone enough to leave my stuff in there. hence i was pretty hot last night in my leather jacket. hopefully sweated off a few pounds though! most of the stewards at wembley events are jumped up little nazi's whose sole aim seems to be stopping everyone enjoying themselves.

i guess i just don't like wembley on general principal though. i prefer smaller venues, my favourite being the astoria. can't believe that might be closing!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 04:57 AM   #288
Level 3 - Talker

a leather jacket at a gig!! are you mad?? i end up wearing less and less as gigs go on usually.

i hate stewards like that :( how near the stage were you??

i love the astoria so much. they can't close it, it's too great!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 05:47 AM   #289
Level 7 - Loquacious

a leather jacket? it was bloody freezing by about 3pm yesterday. i was shivering sitting on the station platform waiting for the damn train. i was smug when i saw all the cold looking people without jackets afterwards. don't they know its winter?

i managed to get within about 20-25 feet from the front right in the centre. pretty good view of the whole stage. once the pushing died down everyone pretty much stayed where they were.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 10:43 AM   #290
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
as good as the pub sounds, i think i will be trampy and drink in the queue a little becuase i can't afford pubs at the moment really. plus, i would rather be nearer the front of the queue.

chai, let us know what happens with the phonecall. i have college until 1, i might just head there after that because it would be silly to treck an hour home and then an hour back to wembley. but i might freeze. hmmmm.

i SO badly want to be at the front. i really don't want to see mastodon though, but i will have to suffer it. i am not sure if it will be one of those gigs where there is no point in queueing for hours because getting to the front will be easy, or if the only way of getting to the front is queueing for hours. at hammersmith i was second or third row, but there were really tall people in front of me so it was really hard to see.

hmmm, what to do...

yeah will do. i'm pretty sure it might be a randomized thing though.. i didn't geta call when i ordered from ticketmaster for the june gigs either.

fuck the pub. might just drink on the train. there's always Threshers at Waterloo.

I went to see Muse there last night.. can't REAAALLLY compare a muse crowd to Tool's, so couldnt say much about how crowded its gonna be. but if that room was full (max limit) and if tool is sold out.. then there shouldnt be much trouble. the standing was only half full once everyone surged forwards.

massive wide stage to, and very easy to skirt round the sides and right near the front

i'd rather not chance it though :)

hope that helps
http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=79756
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 10:48 AM   #291
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

i was at muse too :]]

i'll second that description. organization there is shite.

the no smoking rule is bullshit. didnt stop everyone. some 5ft mexican looking man offered me a few tokes on a joint after i pointedly shouted 'I SMELL WEED'

result.

i really really can't wait to be back there again. my insides jumped up my throat every time i walked past those massive 'TOOL' posters
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 12:53 PM   #292
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai_nese View Post
yeah will do. i'm pretty sure it might be a randomized thing though.. i didn't geta call when i ordered from ticketmaster for the june gigs either.

fuck the pub. might just drink on the train. there's always Threshers at Waterloo.

I went to see Muse there last night.. can't REAAALLLY compare a muse crowd to Tool's, so couldnt say much about how crowded its gonna be. but if that room was full (max limit) and if tool is sold out.. then there shouldnt be much trouble. the standing was only half full once everyone surged forwards.

massive wide stage to, and very easy to skirt round the sides and right near the front

i'd rather not chance it though :)

hope that helps
thank you :) that was rather helpful.

i think what i will do is come home from college at 1, drop my stuff off, and then get there for maybe about 4 because i don't want to spend absolutely hours queueing by myself and my boyfriend won't make it to london til about 5 probably.

i'm glad about the smoking thing though, i like a couple of smokes when i drink so hurrah :)

eeeeeeeep i am so excited. why isn't it monday yet damnit??

http://www.myspace.com/bebubly that is me, if anyone sees me, come say hi :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 07:10 PM   #293
Level 3 - Talker

my tickets came today, just to update all the people I was moaning to before :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #294
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
the standing was only half full once everyone surged forwards.
that explains the crush then! being stuck in it i couldn't see what was going on behind. it was SUCH fun for the first three songs. there were a lot of younger girls there who seemed a bit terrified when all the squashing started.

i have to say that i smelt someone smoking something herbal too. the guy i saw threatened with expulsion was trying to light up in the outside bit though, which made it fairly easy for the nazi's, er, i mean stewards to spot him. if you are down on the floor, i shouldn't think anyone's going to spot you.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 03:34 AM   #295
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 145

My tickets still havn't come, on the phone they said they should be here by now, and then in another call afterwards they said they might not be here untill saturday!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:00 AM   #296
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isac Khrondor View Post
My tickets still havn't come, on the phone they said they should be here by now, and then in another call afterwards they said they might not be here untill saturday!
I'm sorry to bring this to your attention man, but look what I found.

http://uk.blagger.com/db4/company_id/5443/companyname/Www.tickettout.com.html?PHPSESSID=38f5ee1ad2ce5ae6 4b10a028de3c57ed

At least 15 people have ordered tickets from this company in the past and posted saying they didnt receieve them, or that they were told a gentleman would meet them outside the venue and give them the tickets....wtf?

I really hope you get your tickets, but it doesnt look good. The company has apparently been on Watchdog aswell.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:40 AM   #297
Level 7 - Loquacious

ouch. that's not looking too good is it. as i said before i wouldn't trust a company with the name tickettout. why use a company like that when there are 4 or 5 reputable ticket agencies? i hope you get your tickets isac.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 07:25 AM   #298
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
thank you :) that was rather helpful.

i think what i will do is come home from college at 1, drop my stuff off, and then get there for maybe about 4 because i don't want to spend absolutely hours queueing by myself and my boyfriend won't make it to london til about 5 probably.

i'm glad about the smoking thing though, i like a couple of smokes when i drink so hurrah :)

eeeeeeeep i am so excited. why isn't it monday yet damnit??

http://www.myspace.com/bebubly that is me, if anyone sees me, come say hi :)

yeah similar plans were made today round here
looks like we'll be leaving college at 1 and getting to london for about 4 aswell

where abouts are you coming from? there's a girl i know from round here who's also leaving at 1 and meeting her boyfriend there. didn't know she smoked though.
[damn college computers have blocked all the proxy sites for myspace]

anyway, glad that helped. really can't fucking wait now. well up for waiting in the cold for a few hours to get right to the front.

and damn well hope another random mexican man offers me some weed again
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 07:31 AM   #299
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
that explains the crush then! being stuck in it i couldn't see what was going on behind. it was SUCH fun for the first three songs. there were a lot of younger girls there who seemed a bit terrified when all the squashing started.

i have to say that i smelt someone smoking something herbal too. the guy i saw threatened with expulsion was trying to light up in the outside bit though, which made it fairly easy for the nazi's, er, i mean stewards to spot him. if you are down on the floor, i shouldn't think anyone's going to spot you.

me neither, it was only when i found a few friends after the show finished that i found out how thin the crowd was halfway down. the first three songs were immense. the whole set was, to be fair. they kind of shocked me. didnt expect that much of a show from them.

god the little girls pissed me off though. they just didnt know how to move with the crowd. or shut the fuck up about how they can't see or how they're squished. it's a GIG, dumb fucks

HAHAHAH! the nazis were thick as fuck. i went in with a mcdonalds bottle full of archers and a full pack of cigarettes and they just muttered 'no smoking inside' and then a few minutes later nearly pummelled some guy on the floor.
apparently they were occasionally sneaking throughout the crowd before support. saw nothing throughout the whole show though.

where abouts were you?
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 07:47 AM   #300
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
god the little girls pissed me off though. they just didnt know how to move with the crowd. or shut the fuck up about how they can't see or how they're squished. it's a GIG, dumb fucks
to be fair, i don't think those near me had been to many/any gigs before. they didn't seem to know quite what to expect. a few of them were cool though. there were a couple in front of me for a while and one of them kept bouncing up and down on my boot. she turned round, smiled sweetly and apologised, although i don't think she expected to see a big, hairy guy behind here though. the not seeing thing is pretty obvious though... if you are short, male or female, you aren't going to be able to see fuck all. i'm 6' 2" and there were times when i couldn't see the stage! doesn't help that they don't have a sloping floor.

Quote:
where abouts were you?
about 20-25 feet from the front, pretty much bang in the middle. for most of the gig it was a good place to be. hopefully i'll be able to get somewhere similar for tool.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 07:56 AM   #301
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
to be fair, i don't think those near me had been to many/any gigs before. they didn't seem to know quite what to expect. a few of them were cool though. there were a couple in front of me for a while and one of them kept bouncing up and down on my boot. she turned round, smiled sweetly and apologised, although i don't think she expected to see a big, hairy guy behind here though. the not seeing thing is pretty obvious though... if you are short, male or female, you aren't going to be able to see fuck all. i'm 6' 2" and there were times when i couldn't see the stage! doesn't help that they don't have a sloping floor.

about 20-25 feet from the front, pretty much bang in the middle. for most of the gig it was a good place to be. hopefully i'll be able to get somewhere similar for tool.

yeah got the same impression where i was. which strangely enough sounds about the same place as you described. sort of somewhere inbetween the stage and the techies. notice any shortish asian looking girls around you by any chance?

sloping floor? didnt even notice. i mostly saw the band when everyone was jumping, or on the rare occasion that the heavens would open up and bellamy would happen to be smack bang between a gap of 13 odd heads infront of me.

did you know that the visuals were in 3d a lot of the time? damn wish i had some glasses with me for that show. apprently the robots were shooting lasers at us..? :]
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 01:51 PM   #302
Level 9 3/4 - British

Bincount™: 15082

hey ya'll, sorry I didn't get back to you about calling Ticketmaster, I tried but it was automated BS and I couldn't get through to a real person... I've been in Dublin since then, saw Tool they are they were fearsome - can't wait for Monday!

hope everyone's got their tickets, mine arrived yesterday...
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 01:03 AM   #303
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Done and Done. Roll on Monday.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 01:27 AM   #304
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
yeah got the same impression where i was. which strangely enough sounds about the same place as you described. sort of somewhere inbetween the stage and the techies. notice any shortish asian looking girls around you by any chance?
no didn't notice anyone like that near me. did you notice an old looking guy with long hair and a beard with some grey in it wearing a leather jacket and looking very, very hot?

Quote:
sloping floor? didnt even notice.
i

that's 'cos there isn't one!

Quote:
apprently the robots were shooting lasers at us..? :]
they were? they missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdude View Post
hey ya'll, sorry I didn't get back to you about calling Ticketmaster, I tried but it was automated BS and I couldn't get through to a real person... I've been in Dublin since then, saw Tool they are they were fearsome - can't wait for Monday!

hope everyone's got their tickets, mine arrived yesterday...
yeah, they really don't want to speak to you in person. there's like five different automated bits before you get the chance to talk to someone real, and then its only if you have forgotten you account details. my tickets arrived yesterday too - picked them up from the post office this morning.

what was the dublin set list kt? its not appearing in the shows thread yet as far as i can see.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 03:12 AM   #305
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
no didn't notice anyone like that near me. did you notice an old looking guy with long hair and a beard with some grey in it wearing a leather jacket and looking very, very hot?
hahah. yeah quite a few. was moving around quite a lot though, so to my memory everyone was either middle aged with a jacket too hot for the arena, 'harcore' lookign and screaming back at bellamy, or about twelve and pretending to be gig-savvy... everyone starts looking the same to me about two songs into any gig.

Quote:
that's 'cos there isn't one!
oh my mistake. misread what you said in your other post. definitely would have helped

Quote:
they were? they missed!
yeah apprently if you wore 3D glasses, they were going right for you. THANKS FOR TELLING US NOW, idiots.

jesus. my friend made me a copy of the vienna gig the other day. someone had recorded it and put it online somewhere... it sounds tight as fuck.

i might just sit here all day listening to it over and over again.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 04:00 AM   #306
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
hahah. yeah quite a few. was moving around quite a lot though, so to my memory everyone was either middle aged with a jacket too hot for the arena, 'harcore' lookign and screaming back at bellamy, or about twelve and pretending to be gig-savvy... everyone starts looking the same to me about two songs into any gig.
cheers. i feel really old now! i might be middle aged but i was screaming back at bellamy too, moreso than most of thosae around me!

Quote:
jesus. my friend made me a copy of the vienna gig the other day. someone had recorded it and put it online somewhere... it sounds tight as fuck.

i might just sit here all day listening to it over and over again.
oh, you lucky thing.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 06:28 AM   #307
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
cheers. i feel really old now! i might be middle aged but i was screaming back at bellamy too, moreso than most of thosae around me!
you are as old as you feel. apologies for ageing you. i take it back

though to be fair most of the people that i noticed screaming every word had to be atleast over their late 20s.

out of interest, how old are you?

hmm... i bet people love the fact that this has been manipulated into a muse review thread :]
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 06:47 AM   #308
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
you are as old as you feel.
i tell you, all of wednesday and thursday, i felt about 100. i ached just about verywhere its possible to ache. i haven't bounced so much at a gig for a long time!

Quote:
out of interest, how old are you?
i reckon i could be one of the oldest tool fans here. i'm 40.

Quote:
hmm... i bet people love the fact that this has been manipulated into a muse review thread :]
its something to while away the tedium until monday evening actually arrives, seeing as most of us have got their tickets now.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 07:53 AM   #309
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
i tell you, all of wednesday and thursday, i felt about 100. i ached just about verywhere its possible to ache. i haven't bounced so much at a gig for a long time!
now you know full well that post-gig aching has nothing to do with age. the more you ache the more energetic and off your head you were at the show

i salute shirt term gig damage

Quote:
i reckon i could be one of the oldest tool fans here. i'm 40..

yeap.. you could be right. wish my dad would get into tool. he's nearly 50 now and still claims that sabbath are the greatest band around (and he hates admitting to the fact that he listens to classical more than he does anything else now.. ). i've tried to send him some tool but he always claims that the attachments don't work. fucking liar

Quote:
its something to while away the tedium until monday evening actually arrives, seeing as most of us have got their tickets now.
sounds about right. i'm trying not to think about the particularly large gig gap i've got coming up after tool. no tickets for anything until january now.

that said, tool's june gig still gets me buzzed whenever i think about it
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 08:07 AM   #310
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
now you know full well that post-gig aching has nothing to do with age. the more you ache the more energetic and off your head you were at the show

i salute shirt term gig damage
i'm glad to know my efforts and energy weren't wasted!

Quote:
yeap.. you could be right. wish my dad would get into tool. he's nearly 50 now and still claims that sabbath are the greatest band around (and he hates admitting to the fact that he listens to classical more than he does anything else now.. ). i've tried to send him some tool but he always claims that the attachments don't work. fucking liar
the day i start listening to classical music instead of sabbath (or any heavy music come to that) will be the day i know i'm past it. screw growing old... you did mention earlier that you are only as old as you feel, didn't you.

Quote:
sounds about right. i'm trying not to think about the particularly large gig gap i've got coming up after tool. no tickets for anything until january now.

that said, tool's june gig still gets me buzzed whenever i think about it
i've got nothing after tool until nin next march. even longer wait. i just hope monday is as good as june, if not better.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 09:47 AM   #311
tdn hottie

Bincount™: 35

Quote:

well up for waiting in the cold for a few hours to get right to the front.
oh fuck. so everyone's in the same mindset as me then? i'm gonna bloody freeze waiting in line with no jacket or anything. haha. christ.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 02:58 PM   #312
Level 1 - Lurker

i need one standing ticket to the wembley show .. pleeeaaase help thanx!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 04:14 PM   #313
noz
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyee View Post
i need one standing ticket to the wembley show .. pleeeaaase help thanx!!!!
i'm sure you've probably checked it out already but there are a couple of single standing tickets going on ebay, might be worth a shot....
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 02:42 AM   #314
Level 4 - Thinker

Is this some sort of mistake: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=69170 they haven't added a second night or re-scheduled it have they?
Old 11-26-2006, 03:02 AM   #315
Level 9 3/4 - British

Bincount™: 15082

I saw that I think it's just a mistake - I'm sure it is
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 06:28 AM   #316
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
yeah similar plans were made today round here
looks like we'll be leaving college at 1 and getting to london for about 4 aswell

where abouts are you coming from? there's a girl i know from round here who's also leaving at 1 and meeting her boyfriend there. didn't know she smoked though.
[damn college computers have blocked all the proxy sites for myspace]

anyway, glad that helped. really can't fucking wait now. well up for waiting in the cold for a few hours to get right to the front.

and damn well hope another random mexican man offers me some weed again

i will be coming from barnet, what about you?? i am really glad it is tomorrow because i am in the worst mood today. my bag got stolen last night when i was out so i'm not so happy. but HURRAH it is tool tomorrow :D

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/bea_bea_bea/ i am the girl in glasses in some of those pictures, seeing as myspace doesn't work.

and yea, i think i will be fine with the cold, it shouldn't be tooooooo bad. if only it was summer though.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 06:56 AM   #317
Level 3 - Talker

HELL YEAAAHHHHH!!!! TOOL TOMMOROW!!!! AH...I can feel it, I can feel it. (makes groaning noises, rubs tool CDs all over body) I f-ing cant wait. To all who are going....have awicked time...do some acid...smoke a big J....or just do whatever it is that you do....ITS FUCKIN TOOL!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 07:56 AM   #318
Level 3 - Talker

quick question, can anyone remember the prices for the merch after the june show(s)? I want to get me another shirt or possibly a hoody...

*is mad excited about tomorrow*
what time is everyone getting there?
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 08:07 AM   #319
Level 3 - Talker

dnt kno about merch, but the tickets say doors at 7:30 so I think we will prolly get there a 7 -mind you I am doing the seated thing for this show- but If I was in standing I'd get there earlier, esp. if you want to get close to the stage. I live not too far from wembley so I might even take a stroll down early in the day to see if anyone has camped out, just for curiosity's sake.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 08:16 AM   #320
Level 3 - Talker

i thought doors were at 6 :s

camping out in this weather would actually be insane, you would have pneumonia by the time you actually got to see tool.

i was looking at the merch on the internet the other day, and tshirts were 15 and a zip up hoodie was 30. i want both, but i can't afford either, so i will hopefully get the tshirt because the one i bought in summer is way way too big.

i will be drinking cheap cheap alcohol so that i can afford some form of merch.
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: