opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 11-13-2023, 03:21 PM   #1
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Message of Relief

Message in a bottle, the path to relief

These are two separate journeys that we are on, we both have grown during our time apart. I can only describe my journey though, since we have not verbally spoke in half a year. I am at a point where knowledge was acquired and bits of wisdom were gathered. I admit that I have more to work on, I cannot let myself get lazy again, how I was last year.

I’d love nothing more than to help you out with support wherever it’s needed. Having patience and understanding is how I will proceed, respectfully. I care about you immensely and you will always come first, in every situation. Your boundaries will be respected at all times and we both need to learn how to completely trust each other again.

Stress management will be a priority, ridding this built up stress of taking the next step, a map to closing the gap, slowly. I’d love to watch the stress melt way from your head and body, as wondrous lights become your eyes, and aids of relief saturate.

Because it’s been kind of stressful here at times. It’s very clear that couples who are separated and here in letters type subs, are having great difficulty communicating efficiently. It took a while, but sending out these “messages in a bottle” that contain positivity, hope and support are valuable.

I am sure that you are absolutely exhausted at this point. One little step at a time, forward, on a path to relief would be amazing. If we are together, or apart, it doesn’t matter right now, anything to help you to get much needed relief.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: