opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 12. Triad
User Name
Password
Old 08-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Tool Triad music video

Here's a link to a music video I made for Triad, Its an experiment I'm studying film production and I would like opinions from you tool fans. I'm a massive fan myself. Hope you enjoy, please leave comments on what you think on here and on vimeo. http://vimeo.com/14259983
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: Tool Triad music video

You'll definitely want to slap an NSFW tag on this.

Otherwise, it's enjoyable. Personally, I'd like to see more story to it, or at least some different scenes/stages to keep things interesting. But all the techniques seemed well executed. I felt like I was picking up on some Id-Ego-Super Ego subtext, not sure if you intended that... but the sense of being in tune with creative energies definitely comes across.

I'd like to see more of your stuff. You should post in the Arts & Creativity section... actually I'll check there now to see if you have.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: