opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 09-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 1
Itching, everywhere.

It's good to find somewhere where you all share the same opinion/s and thought/s, because we all help each other improve, and all of that. I was wondering if you could help me... I'll help you if you want as well :). THIS IS A LONG READ.

About a week ago, I thought it would be a good idea to down nine Benadryl pills consecutively on a Thursday afternoon, not having to go to school due to the San Diego blackouts, which I had not known about. A couple minutes after, I couldn't feel a thing, so I went about my day researching things for school. The blackout occurs, and my dad and I got a call informing us about it. I can still see things clearly, and right when I enter my room, I see these little winged insects on the wood floor. I try to pinch them aggressively, then check if they were on my finger, seeing nothing. By this time I was oblivious that I took the Benadryl.

I open the covers of my bed, and see a very thin hairball with little black dots running around through it, and also saw six of these little white inch worms, near the area(I haven't slept in the bed for a week). I swiped them all off the bed with my hand by instinct, and ran out of the room, freaked out after seeing these. I go to the bathroom to check the top of my ankle, and I can see the same white inchworms literally make holes burrow under my skin, with no reaction. I kept watching them do their same routines, moving up to get some fresh air, and crawl back in the hole they made. Of course, I tried to kill them by pinching very fast, but found out it wasn't working. Every 15 minutes I would try to show my dad the worms breathing, they would never show. It was like they knew when I would show him, every single time. My dad kept yelling that I didn't have bugs on me, and that I was crazy. Those black dots I saw earlier were also in my pubic hair too, so I took a shower, using a lot of soap and bath wash, attempting to get them off for good.

After taking the shower, the worms had fled, yet I still saw the marks they made on my ankle(No holes, though). I was very itchy afterwards as well, and my dad made me go to sleep in the infested bed, so I did, for 3 hours. I woke up having a haunting dream, and decided to get up for a while. Still no lights. I checked my body, and I saw these inch sized mosquitoes laying somewhat prone all on my skin, so I tried to pull them off, but their mouthpiece/bloodsucking tube was so hard to pull out, and was very painful. They were on my shoulder, and legs, but not my arms. My mind was so focused on getting them off that I was walking in circles, repeating "holyshitholyshitholyshit". After pulling them all off, I checked my pillows, and saw a little brown head hidden in the white, almost as if it were looking at me, waiting for me to go to sleep. First thought that came up was a bed bug. I wanted to kill them by surprise, so I slid a magazine through the back of the bed, and pulled the pillow up, seeing nothing. Tried it with the other pillow, and I saw this strange beige thin worm that was so dry that if i bent it, it would snap in half. This I could actually see and feel, for the most part. I was so creeped out, I passed out on the couch.

The next day, I found dead skin circles on my arms, legs, and finger. The SAME circle that the white worms crawled into! My dad didn't want to take me to the doctor, because he thought I was paranoid, but I still wanted to check to see if anything was there. So I went to a dermatologist, and he said there was nothing there. I stayed at my uncles house for the while, not wanting to stay in my dad's house for a while. It's weird; I can still feel the itching and the crawling, but my eyes don't see anything, and it was probably just a bad hallucination. Have you ever had a bad experience like this? I'd love to hear them, if anyone's out there. Thanks for reading this :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619
Re: Itching, everywhere.

I think you should see a doctor
Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

interesting read. you can hallucinate like that from sleep deprivation, as i have many times.

lol silly rabbit

welcome
Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Already have, she said nothing was on me.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
interesting read. you can hallucinate like that from sleep deprivation, as i have many times.

lol silly rabbit

welcome
How long do you have to stay up to deprivate from sleep?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #6
Up From The Skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantRabbits View Post
How long do you have to stay up to deprivate from sleep?
if i can't sleep for 2 or 3 days (hasn't happened in a while tho, per quitting cocaine) i see bugs crawling on the walls and floor all over the place but this has happened so many times in the past that i know that it's because my eyes and mind are exhausted from not getting proper rest.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
Up From The Skies

also, i guess as soon as you wake up your deprived

got me.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
if i can't sleep for 2 or 3 days (hasn't happened in a while tho, per quitting cocaine) i see bugs crawling on the walls and floor all over the place but this has happened so many times in the past that i know that it's because my eyes and mind are exhausted from not getting proper rest.
that's interesting. Iv'e only done marijuana, so i'm quite the newbie. good to hear the bug sights catching your eye are going away.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #9
Up From The Skies

the avatar suits you well

do we have an alias to look forward to in the bin in 30 days?
Old 09-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

ill have to find out what the bin is before i post something adequate.

or am i just trying to make those numbers under the avatar increase?
for a flea, my forum jumping leg is fucked up.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #11

Bincount™:

Which is interesting. Iv'e solely done marijuana, so now i am quite the particular newbie. good to listen to the irritate sights finding your eye are going away.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #12
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1385

The moral of the story; shave your pubes.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: