Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
panchochichi
04-27-2006, 02:56 PM

Because it was not yet encoded with all the subliminal messages that tell you to like it.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:56 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 3
Why many poeple disliked the leak

Because it was not yet encoded with all the subliminal messages that tell you to like it.
OFFLINE |  
WitlessLiar
04-27-2006, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchochichi
Oh
Old 04-27-2006, 03:01 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: Why many poeple disliked the leak

Quote:
Oh
OFFLINE |  
TheEulogyOfMe's Avatar TheEulogyOfMe
04-27-2006, 03:03 PM

You know. That would be funny if a religious website didn't try to claim that a while ago. It said "My son had purchased a Band called Tools CD's and it got scratched. He then went out and bought another copy! Why would anyone do that? It MUST be subliminal messages telling him to buy the CD's!" Ri-fucking-diculous.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:03 PM   #3

Bincount™: 7

You know. That would be funny if a religious website didn't try to claim that a while ago. It said "My son had purchased a Band called Tools CD's and it got scratched. He then went out and bought another copy! Why would anyone do that? It MUST be subliminal messages telling him to buy the CD's!" Ri-fucking-diculous.
04-27-2006, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEulogyOfMe
lol

i love tool...now i'm gonna kill someone like the messages say!
Old 04-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #4
Level Φ - sXe

Bincount™: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEulogyOfMe
lol

i love tool...now i'm gonna kill someone like the messages say!
OFFLINE |  
eonphi's Avatar eonphi
04-27-2006, 03:06 PM

Quote:
lol to that too
Old 04-27-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
Level Φ - sXe

Bincount™: 16

Quote:
lol to that too
OFFLINE |  
fault's Avatar fault
04-27-2006, 03:09 PM

Yeah haha. That site was fun and wholly stupid. It's gone now though.. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...band-sucks.com Not properly archived either.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:09 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

Yeah haha. That site was fun and wholly stupid. It's gone now though.. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...band-sucks.com Not properly archived either.
04-27-2006, 03:15 PM

I remember that site. It was totally devoted to Tool and how they put subliminal messages in all their music. It was quite teh funny. I guessed they realize that the music is good and thats why people keep buying their cd's.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:15 PM   #7

Bincount™: 8

I remember that site. It was totally devoted to Tool and how they put subliminal messages in all their music. It was quite teh funny. I guessed they realize that the music is good and thats why people keep buying their cd's.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply