Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
Jungmamr's Avatar Jungmamr
04-27-2006, 12:20 PM

OMG, Eddie! STOP SINGING! Every single time you open that shit hole you call your mouth, a newborn dies.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:20 PM   #41
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10
Re: Anyone have any doubts about it being #1 album next week?

OMG, Eddie! STOP SINGING! Every single time you open that shit hole you call your mouth, a newborn dies.
OFFLINE |  
goatboystrikesback's Avatar goatboystrikesback
04-27-2006, 12:31 PM

I doubt it will be #1 in UK, probably Snow Patrol, hopefully #2 tho - not that it really matters.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:31 PM   #42
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

I doubt it will be #1 in UK, probably Snow Patrol, hopefully #2 tho - not that it really matters.
hereandthere's Avatar hereandthere
04-27-2006, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthyself
Mike Mcready > Adam

Thats right I fucking said it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahaha

*shits pants*
Old 04-27-2006, 12:40 PM   #43
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1007

Quote:
Mike Mcready > Adam

Thats right I fucking said it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahaha

*shits pants*
04-27-2006, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
I'm more than willing to be wrong on this, but NO ONE has provided ANY evidence of a three-week leak.

Kabir and I were on AIM together when it leaked. He posted a t.d.n update almost immediately. alt.music.tool went nuts w/ the news and my inbox exploded. I have TONS of evidence in support of my 8-day claim. All the other folks can cook up is "I remember .... ".

This PRECEDED the scene leak. All signs point to 8 days.
Thanks to the wonder that is Google Groups, you can all get a nice flashback in history and witness all the excitement about the Lateralus release on a.m.t. once again:

E.g. like this

Leak posts seem to pop up around May 7th, so 8 days it was.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:45 PM   #44
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
I'm more than willing to be wrong on this, but NO ONE has provided ANY evidence of a three-week leak.

Kabir and I were on AIM together when it leaked. He posted a t.d.n update almost immediately. alt.music.tool went nuts w/ the news and my inbox exploded. I have TONS of evidence in support of my 8-day claim. All the other folks can cook up is "I remember .... ".

This PRECEDED the scene leak. All signs point to 8 days.
Thanks to the wonder that is Google Groups, you can all get a nice flashback in history and witness all the excitement about the Lateralus release on a.m.t. once again:

E.g. like this

Leak posts seem to pop up around May 7th, so 8 days it was.
OFFLINE |  
DukeWilson
04-27-2006, 01:04 PM

I have no problem with Tool gaining even more success. As long as they stick to their guns, I don't care how many of their albums become number one. They deserve it as far as I am concerned.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #45
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

I have no problem with Tool gaining even more success. As long as they stick to their guns, I don't care how many of their albums become number one. They deserve it as far as I am concerned.
OFFLINE |  
tempathy's Avatar tempathy
04-27-2006, 01:09 PM

still have the original mp3s of the lateralus leak and they're all dated 5-7-01... i'd imagine that's the very day it leaked because #amt had exploded only moments prior to my download.

anyways this is a dumb argument, the thread is about thoughts on the album being number one.......... which it no doubt will be. by now most people are sick and tired of the new PJ single and will only go out and buy it when the second single drops and the excitement picks up again.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:09 PM   #46
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17

still have the original mp3s of the lateralus leak and they're all dated 5-7-01... i'd imagine that's the very day it leaked because #amt had exploded only moments prior to my download.

anyways this is a dumb argument, the thread is about thoughts on the album being number one.......... which it no doubt will be. by now most people are sick and tired of the new PJ single and will only go out and buy it when the second single drops and the excitement picks up again.
04-27-2006, 05:02 PM

Thursday's new CD will own them all
Old 04-27-2006, 05:02 PM   #47
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 144

Thursday's new CD will own them all
04-27-2006, 05:10 PM

hahaha.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:10 PM   #48
dorkus maximus
(the t.d.n crybaby)

Bincount™: 832

hahaha.
OFFLINE |  
holotrope's Avatar holotrope
04-27-2006, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Hey I will not stand idley by and watch you guys bash the new Pearl Jam.

At least fans of that band aren't arguing over whether or not the album is a fucking hoax!!

World Wide Suicide is great non-pretentious rock music. Sorry no seven minute songs to be found on that record.
If by "non-pretentious" you mean "exactly the same for the past 10 years" then, yes, I agree with you. Sorry. I liked ten, and versus, and vitalogy, but everything else pearl jam has done was either crap, or self-covers, or both.
Help people, you lazy bum
Old 04-27-2006, 05:29 PM   #49
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 21

Quote:
Hey I will not stand idley by and watch you guys bash the new Pearl Jam.

At least fans of that band aren't arguing over whether or not the album is a fucking hoax!!

World Wide Suicide is great non-pretentious rock music. Sorry no seven minute songs to be found on that record.
If by "non-pretentious" you mean "exactly the same for the past 10 years" then, yes, I agree with you. Sorry. I liked ten, and versus, and vitalogy, but everything else pearl jam has done was either crap, or self-covers, or both.
Help people, you lazy bum
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply