opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 12-04-2002, 09:35 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 136
tool in general

for me toolis about god, its the wondering, the having faith in something,believing in myself and in what i believe in, its a hard thing to do and they give me motivation, thruogh rough times, in a matter of 3 years, i had the man i was supposed to be with hang himself and my kidneys had failed, i thought i had cancer, i had cmv, hpv, my mom gave a kidney, its been a blur, i am a painter, i went to school of visual arts, now am studying science to work with mountain lions, but music, not just tool helped me through, i knew what to listen to and how to let it make me feel. anyway their art is pretty impressive, mine's better, yea that's right, whatever, i like it when maynard plays the songs i want to hear, i'd do him-rebecca
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 02:39 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Its very good that you find Tool to help, inspire and motivate you through hard times. I'm sure that is exactly what Maynard wishes to achieve. I know they want to serve as a catalyst to heal, and if they serve that purpose for you then that is a very good thing. I too find inspiration from listening to Tool, but in some aspects my views of them and what they mean to me are different than yours. However, its the inspiration that counts. Good post, and sorry to hear about your hard times.

"If there were no rewards to reap...no loving embrace to see me through...."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: