opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 11-23-2002, 12:20 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
the apple

There have been some great ideas posted on this thread but I think there are a few things that people are missing. The apple is very symbolic. The apple is the biblical forbidden fruit and the sacred geometry contained with in is just one of the many organic examples of such patterns. Directly from tools reading list is a book called nothing in this book is true but its exactly the way things are. It is great for explaining the basics of sacred geometry and especially the flower of life. Anyway the blue apple is a mythological symbol and I can't find it now, but I'm almost positive that either in nothing in this book is true or from blair on the website, it fits into a history of human evolution, where aliens had the precursers of humanity mining for "blue apples". And as to the ball, it shows the human developement from an egg to a blastula and so on, how life grows through a geometrical pattern.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 01:46 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

3 figures in the apple

I noticed that there are 3 different figures inside the apple. One is 5 sided, one is six sided, and one is seven. What could this possibly represent?
Old 11-25-2002, 12:47 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

The first star is the normal star everyone sees... The second is the star of david, and i am not too sure of the name of the 3rd but it is on the cover of, "The Equinox of the Gods"
Old 11-27-2002, 08:26 AM   #4
(-)
Level 3 - Talker

Seven-Sided Star

I have read two different interpretations of the seven-pointed star: it is an elven star, representative of faeries, or it represents the seven chakras of the body.
Old 12-04-2002, 05:40 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

stars

does the pentagram possibly represent the body or 5 senses?
Old 12-05-2002, 05:32 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

seven pointed star...

sigillum dei aemeth. you can read about it here: http://www.esotericarchives.com/esoteric.htm

if this is what the star in the video was or not i dont know, but they look the same.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:36 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

The Stars Inside

Ok, so the closer the camera gets to the apple, the more sides the star has. First a zoomout-ish view of the apple and it only has five sides. The second time a little closer to the apple and six sides. The third, really close and you can see seven points of the star. Perhaps this translates to knowledge and sin. we, as human beings, have gained quite a bit of knowledge over the past fifty or sixty years. And, according to Christian beliefs, we have definitely sinned more and more everyday. Many people have broken the ten commandments. "Thou shalt not covet in thy neighbor's house" or whatever. "Thou shalt not steal." Well, I think Enron covered that one pretty well. But, the closer we get to this apple, the forbidden fruit, the more knowledge we gain about ourselves in tis world, and other worlds.

Just a thought.

Your life is meaningless. Give up now while you're still winning.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:16 AM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

blue apples

ive read (i believe it was a blair newsletter)
that the blue apples were actually grapes, when grown in soil with the right kinds of trace mineral deposits , which were used to make wine- wine that hightened consciousness, i think it was the knights templar that were the last known people to create this wine, and i think that maynards vinyard is attempting the same thing
also, the alex gray esque part at the end-
the guy fades into the grid
this is the flower of life, i think and through meditation he has found his connection and oneness with it, i think the lyrics of the song suggest birth, or perhaps rebirth into this grid

Hydrophobe -bassist / guitarist
Old 05-06-2003, 06:20 PM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

The REAL flower of life

when the two eyes get to his chest, they make a flower which blossoms into a cross, similar to the one seen on the last page of the liner notes.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:44 PM   #10
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 193
hmmm....

interesting.....

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/kircher.htm

i wont give my interpretation on anything like this because i dont know didly squat about sacred geometry, chakras, magick.... etc but i can say that it fascinates me and i wish that i had the organization skills, and cranial capacity to understand it....

i am more of a sociological/politics kind of guy and i wont say anything on this kind of subject because it is too big and to foreign for my mind.. but i love it...

REvolver......
Old 05-06-2003, 07:39 PM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 51
I think I put this on another thread, anyway, it shows the pentagram in the apple core first and there is a Goddess named Kore, and the pentagram is a symbol of her and she was represented by the apple. So maybe that has some connection to the apple in the video.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:54 PM   #12
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 1718
Re: stars

Quote:
Originally posted by johnadams
does the pentagram possibly represent the body or 5 senses?

In chinese medicine...the pentacle represtents the 5 elements the make up what is us...Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Metal...if you follow the lines from element to element throughout the pattern of the star you find constructive and destructive cycles...

...the most interesting thing about oriental medicine is that when they were learning about the human body...they did not practice on cadavars...it was unethical to them...so they learned by energy wave patterns...developing many forms of highly effective healing arts...

...to be Yin in any one element is to be deficiant in that area...likewise...to be Yong would be to have an over abundance of this elements influence...balance is the key...

...the elements are represented as such...

...at the top of the star is fire...it is associated with the emotions of joy, shock, and exitement...the organs it represents are the heart, vascular system, and small intestine...

...the point to its right is Earth...its emotions are sympathy and empathy...it is associated with the spleen and stomach...

...below this point lies metal...its emotion is grief...the organs are the lungs and large intestine...

...the lower left point is controlled by water...it carries the emotions of anxiousness and fear...these organs are kidney and bladder...

...the upper left point represents the element wood...its has the emotion of anger...it is embodied by the liver and gall bladder...

Yin (earth) organs/systems store energy...while Yong (heavans) organs/systems tranform/transport energy, and usually open to the outside of the body...

...they also have the energy pattern broken down into a wave based on physical time...i don't know how accurate it is...but it is interesting none the less...I have however found patterns in thier representation of elements and thier median theory...as has 'conventional medicine'...only they call it by other names...
Old 05-07-2003, 01:32 AM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 16
Question

Not to be especially priggish, but why does everyone assume the forbidden fruit was an apple? It's not mentioned as such in the bible. I'm just curious if there's any cool stories or apochrypha about that. Grant you, that lush, crimson flushed (like people in the throws of passion) apple is more visually appealing than some other piece of fruit. But it seems to be not much more than an appealing way to visualize the fruit. Anybody able to point me in the direction of some cool readings on the web about it?
Old 07-28-2003, 10:17 PM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by abefrohmn
Not to be especially priggish, but why does everyone assume the forbidden fruit was an apple?

i always heard the forbidden fruit was actually a pomagranent(sp)
try looking taht up on the net....i could have just been fed a bunch of shit though so who knows if you find anything post and let me know
Old 08-06-2003, 05:08 PM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by abefrohmn
Not to be especially priggish, but why does everyone assume the forbidden fruit was an apple? It's not mentioned as such in the bible. I'm just curious if there's any cool stories or apochrypha about that. Grant you, that lush, crimson flushed (like people in the throws of passion) apple is more visually appealing than some other piece of fruit. But it seems to be not much more than an appealing way to visualize the fruit. Anybody able to point me in the direction of some cool readings on the web about it?

Actually, i've always thought the forbidden fruit were mushrooms; specifically aminita muscaria. since there has been some evidence to Christianity as being originated as a mushroom cult (ie. the manna that moses and the chosen people found as they wandered through the desert could have been psylocibe (sp?) mushrooms growing out of the dung of their cows and horses. also if eaten, you can "pass on" an aminita mushroom "trip" by urinating and another person drinking the urine. this could be how Jesus turned water into "wine" since low doses of aminita are more like being drunk), i think this could be feasible. the "fruit" (which musrooms are the fruit of the fungus) could lead to an advanced conciousness and since most things that give power (like knowledge) are kept hidden except to those who have the "right", this could be why it is said that the fruit was forbidden and why mushrooms have always been assossiated with "evil". also, they grow directly under trees, which could also be a reason behind christmas (the neo-chrimstmas traditions) think about it, "presents" under a tree: the colors of christmas are red and white (aminitas are red with white): St. nicholas comes down the chiminey with his bag full of goodies- which could be related to the siberian shamans of years past, who, besides being miracle workers (saint), they delivered aminitas to the people of the village through a passage-way in the peoples houses much like a chiminey, and who wears red and white: and also the flying reigndeer (the siberians kept them as pets and it was common to get them intoxicated in which they acted as if they where almost "floating"). well, i just wanted to put that out there, see what people give as feed-back....

Oh merciful Christians, don't stone me! I am just trhowing ideas around here...

||||Different keys open the same door, and all paths may very well led to Rome: what's right for one may be wrong for another...||||||

http://www.bluehoney.org/Mankind.htm *sorry, forgot to put that link for ya...*
Old 08-07-2003, 02:40 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Re: the apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuerotic drops
Directly from tools reading list is a book called nothing in this book is true but its exactly the way things are.
I've also read that book and I agree to an extent with you.

My take on it is that we start with the five senses - the basic pentagram. Then, as we "delve" (for want of a better word) deeper - when the camera moves further in - we achieve a higher level of, perhaps, six senses. The hexagram, in my opinion, has nothing to do with the Star of David but instead represents an evolving from a basic level two consciousness human up to the next octave higher up. The combination of two three's - two triangles - also may represent the coming together of a persons own two three's; the triad of mind, body and spirit, and of the male, female and child/spirit elements. Holistic Integration if you will. The final movement, the seven sided figure, i'm not sure about. Perhaps it is the amalgamated six senses moving together with the final point representing the joining of the spirit in question to the One spirit that is alive in some part of us all. This could be (in part way) true as that leads to, essentially, eternal existence in conjunction with the One spirit. This could be why M.J.K. sings "This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion." That is just my opinion.

I like grrrl and Johnadams' opinions too.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: