opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 09. Lateralus
User Name
Password
Old 01-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Consciousness

Consciousness is all there is in life. An infinite amount of conscious atoms manifested as random objects. Your brain is the center of the universe. We are all one in consciousness. Your looking basically at yourself when you speak to another because you are both consciousness making decisions. In other words your in the same boat with life. Everything in life is a random object given a name to make it seem familiar. Your either a positive person or a negative person. Devour to survive or try and make it work for your race. The point where my life started to change forever is when i realized and asked myself what the hell is going on? What is this life thing I've been thrown into? And realizing that it all stems from your mind and life litterally revolves around you is just awesome. the power of the mind is amazing. Life is yours and every decision in it. even after death you'll still be conscious and making decisions.. So do what you want at all times because all there is, is you, everything else is just a product of your mind. Much love Bananaz,,
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: Consciousness

oh not again
Old 02-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #3
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidereal View Post
oh not again
go get laid.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

XD
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

what is the point of consciousness? Is it just a big playground for us or are we at the front line of a stampede of awakening? What if we are on the track to becoming god?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: