opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 09. jimmy
User Name
Password
Old 11-02-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
the guitar is phenomenal

i don't know how many guitar tracks are recorded throughout but i can tell that sometimes that there are two in the beginning. it just seems to mesh so well with the lyrics if you really focus your energy on the song... Verse: it begins with a decrescendo of a d minor chord i think preparing for the lyricist "What was it like to see the face of your own stability?" then there is a somber part that makes you reflect on maynard has just said. and after he says "leaving you with the dead and hopeless..." adam is hitting one note (a) in background guitar part that is piercing and its very eerie and makes me feel like im in a dark place with a bunch of hopeless looking people.... it is these subtle parts in some of tool's songs that give me the chills. please let me know what you think of these guitar riffs and others that you think will help me to reflect.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:53 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: the guitar is phenomenal

I just learned this song recently. Yeah the guitar is fucking genius in the song. So simple but it gets the job done in this song.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:12 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

i also learned this song a year ago i still remember it and the guiter is good it is very easy to use
Old 10-19-2018, 08:09 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Yeah the guitar is fucking genius in the song. https://athletesphysiques.com/dianabol-review-results/
Old 10-09-2021, 12:36 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: