Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Him
06-21-2007, 01:41 AM

Why isn't 10k Days listed as an album on the official site yet? Kindof a silly question, but nonetheless.

How long was it before the previous albums were put up on the site after being released?
Old 06-21-2007, 01:41 AM   #1
Him
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
toolband.com

Why isn't 10k Days listed as an album on the official site yet? Kindof a silly question, but nonetheless.

How long was it before the previous albums were put up on the site after being released?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
mike09's Avatar mike09
06-21-2007, 08:58 AM

Because it's a hoax.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 664
Re: toolband.com

Because it's a hoax.
Arkham Asylum's Avatar Arkham Asylum
06-21-2007, 09:17 AM

Look it up under ALDARAIA.

DTA = don't trust anyone
Old 06-21-2007, 09:17 AM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 47

DTA = don't trust anyone
seemyshadowchanging
06-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike09 View Post
Because it's a hoax.
I wish this was true so we could have a real album!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike09 View Post
Because it's a hoax.
Cheesegreater
06-21-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemyshadowchanging View Post
You guys missed it. I cringe everytime I hear this. Do yourselves a favor and quit supporting Tool and spend your money on something you don't believe is fake.

The reason why it hasn't been put up yet is pretty simple. It's not like you go camping for a couple of days and decipher a whole Tool album and all it's meanings and lyrics. It will be soon. Don't fret.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:
You guys missed it. I cringe everytime I hear this. Do yourselves a favor and quit supporting Tool and spend your money on something you don't believe is fake.

The reason why it hasn't been put up yet is pretty simple. It's not like you go camping for a couple of days and decipher a whole Tool album and all it's meanings and lyrics. It will be soon. Don't fret.
SecondSun
06-21-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham Asylum View Post
Woah. I didn't know about that site.

Last edited by SecondSun; 06-21-2007 at 12:21 PM..
Old 06-21-2007, 12:18 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Last edited by SecondSun; 06-21-2007 at 12:21 PM..
Arkham Asylum's Avatar Arkham Asylum
06-21-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondSun View Post
What I said was a failed attempt at a joke.

The site is a different story (assuming you're talking about aldaraia.net?)

DTA = don't trust anyone
Old 06-21-2007, 12:24 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondSun View Post

DTA = don't trust anyone
SecondSun
06-21-2007, 03:58 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I found that site after I posted, and I thought that's what you were really talking about, but I was right the first time. Should have kept it.

Haha. Damn you, Blair!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Yeah. I found that site after I posted, and I thought that's what you were really talking about, but I was right the first time. Should have kept it.

Haha. Damn you, Blair!!!!
Ghostwriter's Avatar Ghostwriter
06-21-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post

You can say that again, AMEN.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 30

Quote:

You can say that again, AMEN.
dirkz's Avatar dirkz
06-25-2007, 03:34 PM

Quote:
+1
Old 06-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 53

Quote:
+1
07-25-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:

How about you stop telling people what to do and who we can and cant support,but then again you are probably one of these people who claim that 10000 days is such a masterpiece,but go right back and admit that lateralus is the best album they have ever done.***,10000 days cant hold a candle to any of the previous albums that tool has done,I still like them and support them but this tour and album are far below par as I said ***.My point is all these people who say that this album is a masterpiece,thats fine and good,think what u want but dont go back and say lateralus,aenima,or any of the other albums are the best when clearly u think 10000 days is the best.Stay true to what you think,but as far as Im concerned after 5 years,we got a shitty album,but hey I can always listen to the other ones and still be perfectly content.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #11
Banned.

Bincount™: 3

Quote:

How about you stop telling people what to do and who we can and cant support,but then again you are probably one of these people who claim that 10000 days is such a masterpiece,but go right back and admit that lateralus is the best album they have ever done.***,10000 days cant hold a candle to any of the previous albums that tool has done,I still like them and support them but this tour and album are far below par as I said ***.My point is all these people who say that this album is a masterpiece,thats fine and good,think what u want but dont go back and say lateralus,aenima,or any of the other albums are the best when clearly u think 10000 days is the best.Stay true to what you think,but as far as Im concerned after 5 years,we got a shitty album,but hey I can always listen to the other ones and still be perfectly content.
Cheesegreater
07-26-2007, 11:23 AM

Quote:
First you call me out for telling people what to do. THEN you turn right back around and say, "Don't say 10,000 Days is a masterpiece and then say you like Lateralus more."

I would like to send a big "FUCK YOU" in your direction for being such a damn hypocrite. Think before you let your fingers get carried away. 10,000 Days is not my favorite album. You want to tell everyone that if they like that album, they couldn't possibly like Lateralus more.

In summation say WHATEVERTHEFUCK you want to about 10,000 Days, but don't go telling fans of the album it's a sub-par release. What you mean to say is, "I BELIEVE this album is a sub-par release." Don't go telling fans of 10,000 Days the album is shit, and they couldn't possibly like Lateralus and 10,000 Days in the same breath. You're not them. Furthermore, I was directing my comment at the smug assholes who call this album a hoax.

And quit putting words into people's mouths. Believe it or not you CAN think 10,000 Days is a masterpiece and still think that Lateralus was the even greater masterpiece. That's the case with myself.

Oh but wait! I've been in denial this whole time! If I really like this album, it MUST be my favorite! That's the rules, right? Please.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:23 AM   #12
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:
First you call me out for telling people what to do. THEN you turn right back around and say, "Don't say 10,000 Days is a masterpiece and then say you like Lateralus more."

I would like to send a big "FUCK YOU" in your direction for being such a damn hypocrite. Think before you let your fingers get carried away. 10,000 Days is not my favorite album. You want to tell everyone that if they like that album, they couldn't possibly like Lateralus more.

In summation say WHATEVERTHEFUCK you want to about 10,000 Days, but don't go telling fans of the album it's a sub-par release. What you mean to say is, "I BELIEVE this album is a sub-par release." Don't go telling fans of 10,000 Days the album is shit, and they couldn't possibly like Lateralus and 10,000 Days in the same breath. You're not them. Furthermore, I was directing my comment at the smug assholes who call this album a hoax.

And quit putting words into people's mouths. Believe it or not you CAN think 10,000 Days is a masterpiece and still think that Lateralus was the even greater masterpiece. That's the case with myself.

Oh but wait! I've been in denial this whole time! If I really like this album, it MUST be my favorite! That's the rules, right? Please.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply