Old 05-09-2006, 09:18 PM   #41
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
Re: Best. Review. PERIOD.

10/10
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
shockpoint
05-09-2006, 10:34 PM

Great review. Keep up the good work man, I'll have to read more from you in the future
Old 05-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Great review. Keep up the good work man, I'll have to read more from you in the future
charliehodge's Avatar charliehodge
05-09-2006, 10:55 PM

Very well done,
I love the references to 10000 days and his mother, truly likes Tool.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:55 PM   #43
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Very well done,
I love the references to 10000 days and his mother, truly likes Tool.
zamalek
05-10-2006, 07:18 AM

Damn, that review was good, feel really sorry for those self important idiots who judged the album so quickly and can't change their views now cause otherwise they'd be A grade jerk-off's, enjoy the wait for the next album. I love this album, tool rock so fucking hard!
Old 05-10-2006, 07:18 AM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Damn, that review was good, feel really sorry for those self important idiots who judged the album so quickly and can't change their views now cause otherwise they'd be A grade jerk-off's, enjoy the wait for the next album. I love this album, tool rock so fucking hard!
etc43's Avatar etc43
05-10-2006, 08:11 AM

It's good to see that everyone took the liberty of reviewing the review. Some of them were really good, and i'd give them at least 9's, but trickma's gets a 3 for only scoring and not giving a reason why. That's just my opinion of your opinions of his opinion, though.

So, how did I do?
Old 05-10-2006, 08:11 AM   #45
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

It's good to see that everyone took the liberty of reviewing the review. Some of them were really good, and i'd give them at least 9's, but trickma's gets a 3 for only scoring and not giving a reason why. That's just my opinion of your opinions of his opinion, though.

So, how did I do?
05-10-2006, 08:51 AM

"It's good to see that everyone took the liberty of reviewing the review. Some of them were really good, and i'd give them at least 9's, but trickma's gets a 3 for only scoring and not giving a reason why. That's just my opinion of your opinions of his opinion, though.

So, how did I do?"

I'll give you a 9.5/10. Good delivery, you counted your "opinions of opinions" out correctly, and you didn't just give us a number. Keep up the good work.

How was my review of a review of the reviews of a review?
Old 05-10-2006, 08:51 AM   #46
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

"It's good to see that everyone took the liberty of reviewing the review. Some of them were really good, and i'd give them at least 9's, but trickma's gets a 3 for only scoring and not giving a reason why. That's just my opinion of your opinions of his opinion, though.

So, how did I do?"

I'll give you a 9.5/10. Good delivery, you counted your "opinions of opinions" out correctly, and you didn't just give us a number. Keep up the good work.

05-10-2006, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43

So, how did I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRender

So, how did I do?"

Hush.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:56 AM   #47
You got bonked.

Bincount™: 1599

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43

So, how did I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRender

So, how did I do?"

Hush.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply