Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » What's He Saying??
User Name
Password
wearethestories's Avatar wearethestories
05-21-2006, 12:14 PM

Right - except CREDULIST isn't a word...

how about: "credulous at best..." because he's not grammatically referring to the person "you", but to that person's desire, so a desire cannot be a CREDULIST, it must be credulous...
Away with our explosives then! Away with our destroyers! They have no place within our better world... But let us raise a toast to all our bombers, all our bastards, most unlovely and most unforgivable.
Let's drink to their health, then meet with them no more.

9.30.2006 - Washington, D.C.
6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
Old 05-21-2006, 12:14 PM   #521
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Vicarious Lyrics

how about: "credulous at best..." because he's not grammatically referring to the person "you", but to that person's desire, so a desire cannot be a CREDULIST, it must be credulous...
Away with our explosives then! Away with our destroyers! They have no place within our better world... But let us raise a toast to all our bombers, all our bastards, most unlovely and most unforgivable.

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
tiryth's Avatar tiryth
05-21-2006, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearethestories

Neither is Lateralus but its still used!!

:)

Credulist IS a word, and if you listen there is a distinct 'T' at the end when maynard sings the word so its either

Cred you list (which makes no sense) or

he says "credulist at best your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men", i think he pointing his finger at himself as well as society and saying

you're/we're/ a credulist/s at best to believe on such little evidence that there should be goodness at the centre of humanity

Credulous = disposed to believe on little evidence; showing a lack of judgment or experience; "so credulous he believes everything he reads"

Credulist is the opposite of Skeptic

The credulous attitude is characterized most importantly by the tendency to accept a questionable claim with little or no evaluation of the relevant evidence. Instead, the nature of the claim—the """desire to believe""" that the claim is true or its consistency with other beliefs held by the person, as well as various peripheral factors (e.g., the claim was made by an authority figure)—are most influential in the acceptance of the claim.
Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence. The more certitude one assumes, the less there is left to think about, and a person sure of everything would never have any need to think about anything and might be considered clinically dead under current medical standards, where absence of brain activity is taken to mean that life has ended. [R.A.W]

Last edited by tiryth; 05-21-2006 at 01:09 PM..
Old 05-21-2006, 01:03 PM   #522
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

Neither is Lateralus but its still used!!

:)

Credulist IS a word, and if you listen there is a distinct 'T' at the end when maynard sings the word so its either

Cred you list (which makes no sense) or

he says "credulist at best your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men", i think he pointing his finger at himself as well as society and saying

you're/we're/ a credulist/s at best to believe on such little evidence that there should be goodness at the centre of humanity

Credulous = disposed to believe on little evidence; showing a lack of judgment or experience; "so credulous he believes everything he reads"

Credulist is the opposite of Skeptic

The credulous attitude is characterized most importantly by the tendency to accept a questionable claim with little or no evaluation of the relevant evidence. Instead, the nature of the claim—the """desire to believe""" that the claim is true or its consistency with other beliefs held by the person, as well as various peripheral factors (e.g., the claim was made by an authority figure)—are most influential in the acceptance of the claim.
Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence. The more certitude one assumes, the less there is left to think about, and a person sure of everything would never have any need to think about anything and might be considered clinically dead under current medical standards, where absence of brain activity is taken to mean that life has ended. [R.A.W]

Last edited by tiryth; 05-21-2006 at 01:09 PM..
EdwardJamesKeenan
05-21-2006, 01:04 PM

so shouldnt it be creduloused?
Old 05-21-2006, 01:04 PM   #523

Bincount™: 11

05-21-2006, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardJamesKeenan
no - that definately is not a word
Old 05-21-2006, 01:09 PM   #524

Quote:
no - that definately is not a word
EdwardJamesKeenan
05-21-2006, 01:58 PM

k, jsut my 2 cents. so y cant it just be credulous? credulist refers to a person or thing then doesnt it as in "a credulist" so that would not fir in context. so, as i originally thort he says "credulous at best."
Old 05-21-2006, 01:58 PM   #525

k, jsut my 2 cents. so y cant it just be credulous? credulist refers to a person or thing then doesnt it as in "a credulist" so that would not fir in context. so, as i originally thort he says "credulous at best."
05-21-2006, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiryth
my lyrics 99.9% correct, i'm still unsure on the "happy Haze bit

Don't look me at like I am a monster.
Frown out your one face, but with the other
stare like a junkie into the TV.
Stare like a zombie
while the mother holds her child.
Watches him die.
Hands to the sky, crying
"Why, oh why?"

footnote: Credulist http://toolnavy.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=534 << link doesnt wanna work in firefox............

I thought it could be "wan face" not "one face".

frown out your wan face, but with the other
stare like a junkine into the TV...

the person he's talking about is two faced. When he's tallking about watching people die on TV they're all pale and frowing at him like he's a monster, but with their other face they can't help but watch the same stuff too.

Last edited by peelme; 05-21-2006 at 08:44 PM..
Old 05-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #526
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
my lyrics 99.9% correct, i'm still unsure on the "happy Haze bit

Don't look me at like I am a monster.
Frown out your one face, but with the other
stare like a junkie into the TV.
Stare like a zombie
while the mother holds her child.
Watches him die.
Hands to the sky, crying
"Why, oh why?"

footnote: Credulist http://toolnavy.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=534 << link doesnt wanna work in firefox............

the person he's talking about is two faced. When he's tallking about watching people die on TV they're all pale and frowing at him like he's a monster, but with their other face they can't help but watch the same stuff too.

Last edited by peelme; 05-21-2006 at 08:44 PM..
tiryth's Avatar tiryth
05-21-2006, 10:08 PM

Quote:
i thought it was credulous as well to begin with but its not because he says a 'T' at the end of the word - listen to it

Last edited by tiryth; 05-21-2006 at 10:11 PM..
Old 05-21-2006, 10:08 PM   #527

Quote:
i thought it was credulous as well to begin with but its not because he says a 'T' at the end of the word - listen to it

Last edited by tiryth; 05-21-2006 at 10:11 PM..
tiryth's Avatar tiryth
05-21-2006, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelme

thats what i first thought but he says One i think, what he means is with One face we as a race are like oh this is so horrific how can this happen, but at the same time we're just staring at the tv watching it all going on, pretty numb to the plight of others and generally 'pretending' to care

yours is good i guess it could work both ways with that really

Last edited by tiryth; 05-22-2006 at 12:29 AM..
Old 05-21-2006, 10:10 PM   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelme

thats what i first thought but he says One i think, what he means is with One face we as a race are like oh this is so horrific how can this happen, but at the same time we're just staring at the tv watching it all going on, pretty numb to the plight of others and generally 'pretending' to care

yours is good i guess it could work both ways with that really

Last edited by tiryth; 05-22-2006 at 12:29 AM..
Navid
05-22-2006, 08:04 AM

Quote:
I personally chalk that down to Maynards bizarre pronunciation. He's done it before, after all.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:04 AM   #529
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
I personally chalk that down to Maynards bizarre pronunciation. He's done it before, after all.
05-22-2006, 08:22 AM

not being a native speaker Im not sure about the difference, but as for me the pronunciation tends to the opinion that its One, plus the line "with the other" sounds more fitting when its forerun by "one", it belongs together

(pls be patient bout my language anyway)
Old 05-22-2006, 08:22 AM   #530
Level 1 - Lurker

not being a native speaker Im not sure about the difference, but as for me the pronunciation tends to the opinion that its One, plus the line "with the other" sounds more fitting when its forerun by "one", it belongs together

(pls be patient bout my language anyway)
Navid
05-22-2006, 08:35 AM

I was referring to the "Credulous..." line and the "T" sound at the end of the word.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:35 AM   #531
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I was referring to the "Credulous..." line and the "T" sound at the end of the word.
05-22-2006, 08:37 AM

i guess we'll find out sooner or later :)
Old 05-22-2006, 08:37 AM   #532

i guess we'll find out sooner or later :)
Navid
05-22-2006, 08:45 AM

True...

Nice sig, by the way. Echoing the liner notes of Ænima, I assume?
Old 05-22-2006, 08:45 AM   #533
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

True...

05-22-2006, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid
True...

thanks - its Robert Anton Wilson (Cosmic Trigger)
Old 05-22-2006, 10:44 AM   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid
True...

thanks - its Robert Anton Wilson (Cosmic Trigger)
Mozeley's Avatar Mozeley
05-23-2006, 01:57 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned already. But the section for the Vicarious lyrics on the lyrics page of T.D.N has

Still have the
[transmittal, sing / transmitter, sing / trance, mental sync]
to the death rattle

I think it's

STARE AT THE TRANSMITTER, SING

to the death rattle.

Gnomesaying?
Old 05-23-2006, 01:57 AM   #535
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

Not sure if this has been mentioned already. But the section for the Vicarious lyrics on the lyrics page of T.D.N has

Still have the
[transmittal, sing / transmitter, sing / trance, mental sync]
to the death rattle

I think it's

STARE AT THE TRANSMITTER, SING

to the death rattle.

Gnomesaying?
05-23-2006, 03:16 AM

"Blood like rain come down, drum on graven ground." - possibly, would mean "God damn I wish these people would encounter some REAL tragedy in their lives to change their fixed mindsets."

"transmittal" - I'm sure, it makes the most sense. 'Transmitter' = sender of message, 'transmittal' = the message. I suppose it could be argued that the TV is transmitting a message, so you could in a sense be staring at the transmitter but in television terms I would say the TV is a receiver of the message and the company sending the message is the transmitter.

"Credulous at best your desire to believe in..." - I'm sure, it makes perfect sense "You believe too readily in the goodness of people", consider this line when one of the parts that follows is "The universe is hostile, so impersonal."
Ignore the last consonant sound at the end it's just Maynard putting a sound there to get the 'at' easier, something I was taught by my old singing tutor to do was put an 'n' in front of words beginning with a vowel if there was no hard consonant sound on the end of the word I just sand.

Oh and it's "I own the TV", last time I'm gonna say that but I had to say it just once more. It means "I own this here teevee 'cause I likes to watch them folks dyin' y'all!"
Old 05-23-2006, 03:16 AM   #536
Level 7 - Loquacious

"Blood like rain come down, drum on graven ground." - possibly, would mean "God damn I wish these people would encounter some REAL tragedy in their lives to change their fixed mindsets."

"transmittal" - I'm sure, it makes the most sense. 'Transmitter' = sender of message, 'transmittal' = the message. I suppose it could be argued that the TV is transmitting a message, so you could in a sense be staring at the transmitter but in television terms I would say the TV is a receiver of the message and the company sending the message is the transmitter.

"Credulous at best your desire to believe in..." - I'm sure, it makes perfect sense "You believe too readily in the goodness of people", consider this line when one of the parts that follows is "The universe is hostile, so impersonal."
Ignore the last consonant sound at the end it's just Maynard putting a sound there to get the 'at' easier, something I was taught by my old singing tutor to do was put an 'n' in front of words beginning with a vowel if there was no hard consonant sound on the end of the word I just sand.

Oh and it's "I own the TV", last time I'm gonna say that but I had to say it just once more. It means "I own this here teevee 'cause I likes to watch them folks dyin' y'all!"
05-23-2006, 01:02 PM

I own the TV
'Cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
She used poison*
His tea, and kissed him goodbye

That's my kinda story
It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Front out* your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While a mother holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky, cryin'
"Why oh why?"

'Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
You all need it, too
Don't lie

Why can't we just admit it?
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing.
Neither the brave nor bold
Will write "as the story's told",

I need to watch things die from a good safe distance
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all feel the same so why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain come down
Drum on craven ground.

Part vampire.
Part warrior.
Carnivore and voyeur.
Stare at the transmitter.
Sing to the death rattle.

La la la la la la-Lie

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your *happy haze and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again*.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal.
Devour to survive
So it is
So it's always been.

We all feed on tragedy
It's like blood to a vampire

Much better you than I...

* = uncertain... give credit to tiryth

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA

Last edited by wearethestories; 05-23-2006 at 01:05 PM..
Old 05-23-2006, 01:02 PM   #537
Level 7 - Loquacious

I own the TV
'Cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
She used poison*
His tea, and kissed him goodbye

That's my kinda story
It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Front out* your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While a mother holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky, cryin'
"Why oh why?"

'Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
You all need it, too
Don't lie

Neither the brave nor bold
Will write "as the story's told",

I need to watch things die from a good safe distance
You all feel the same so why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain come down
Drum on craven ground.

Part vampire.
Part warrior.
Carnivore and voyeur.
Stare at the transmitter.
Sing to the death rattle.

La la la la la la-Lie

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men.
Shouldn't have to say it all again*.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal.
Devour to survive
So it is
So it's always been.

We all feed on tragedy
It's like blood to a vampire

Much better you than I...

* = uncertain... give credit to tiryth

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA

Last edited by wearethestories; 05-23-2006 at 01:05 PM..
optimistic-pessimist's Avatar optimistic-pessimist
05-23-2006, 01:07 PM

Any thoughts about locking this thread? It really doesn't seem like there's going to be a consensus on the few remaining questionable parts... and all we're getting are posts restating what others have already said.

Just a thought...
Live TOOL: 08.03.97, 07.25.98, 08.06.98, 08.07.98, 07.01.01, 08.06.01, 08.07.01, 10.07.01, 10.13.01, 10.25.01, 10.27.01, 10.28.01, 07.26.02, 07.27.02, 07.29.02, 07.31.02, 08.01.02, 11.07.02, 11.08.02, 11.09.02, 11.15.02, 11.16.02, 04.30.06, 05.08.06, 05.19.06, 05.20.06, 08.27.06, 09.11.06, 09.14.06, 05.15.07, 05.17.07, 05.21.07, 05.22.07, 05.24.07, 05.25.07, 05.26.07...
Old 05-23-2006, 01:07 PM   #538
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

Any thoughts about locking this thread? It really doesn't seem like there's going to be a consensus on the few remaining questionable parts... and all we're getting are posts restating what others have already said.

Just a thought...
Live TOOL: 08.03.97, 07.25.98, 08.06.98, 08.07.98, 07.01.01, 08.06.01, 08.07.01, 10.07.01, 10.13.01, 10.25.01, 10.27.01, 10.28.01, 07.26.02, 07.27.02, 07.29.02, 07.31.02, 08.01.02, 11.07.02, 11.08.02, 11.09.02, 11.15.02, 11.16.02, 04.30.06, 05.08.06, 05.19.06, 05.20.06, 08.27.06, 09.11.06, 09.14.06, 05.15.07, 05.17.07, 05.21.07, 05.22.07, 05.24.07, 05.25.07, 05.26.07...
05-23-2006, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic-pessimist

Just a thought...

I second that.

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
Old 05-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #539
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

Just a thought...

I second that.

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
Mozeley's Avatar Mozeley
05-24-2006, 09:56 AM

Quote:
I second that.
Sounds reasonable to me.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:56 AM   #540
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
I second that.
Sounds reasonable to me.
05-24-2006, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Your head believes it, mayhaps?
You never meant a word. Not a fucking word of it. I am so sick of goodbyes. So sick of committing suicide. I am so sick of the in between, now and then. So sick of swinging the hammer. So sick of my suicide, of burying every hero that I had.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:00 AM   #541
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 79

Quote:
Your head believes it, mayhaps?
You never meant a word. Not a fucking word of it. I am so sick of goodbyes. So sick of committing suicide. I am so sick of the in between, now and then. So sick of swinging the hammer. So sick of my suicide, of burying every hero that I had.
05-24-2006, 10:14 AM

Oh good lord....
Old 05-24-2006, 10:14 AM   #542
Level 7 - Loquacious

Oh good lord....
05-24-2006, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Oh good lord....
*sigh*

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
Old 05-24-2006, 10:34 AM   #543
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Oh good lord....
*sigh*

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
EdwardJamesKeenan
05-24-2006, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wool
There's something written down there, but it's way too small for me to read.
it says alex grey 2002. look for the larger image on alex grey site, dont ave link for now
Old 05-24-2006, 01:54 PM   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wool
There's something written down there, but it's way too small for me to read.
it says alex grey 2002. look for the larger image on alex grey site, dont ave link for now
05-24-2006, 02:16 PM

Quote:
*to the tune of vicarious*

I have a VD
'cos i fucked some monkeys
I don't know which one
I have got it from

was it
the hairy gibbon
or the chimpanze
It could be any
I slept around with 12 monkeys
or was it more?
I'm a monkey slut boy
Its good fun fucking monkeys

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
but with the other
stare at my penis
search for the VD
its quite invasive
while the doctor holds my cock
swabbing my eye
hands round the shaft saying
"my, oh my"

'cos I need to fuck monkeys
By the dozen
Promiscuously, I
fuck simians at night
you all do it too - don't lie

why can't we just admit it?

anyone care to finsih this?
Old 05-24-2006, 02:16 PM   #545

Quote:
*to the tune of vicarious*

I have a VD
'cos i fucked some monkeys
I don't know which one
I have got it from

was it
the hairy gibbon
or the chimpanze
It could be any
I slept around with 12 monkeys
or was it more?
I'm a monkey slut boy
Its good fun fucking monkeys

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
but with the other
stare at my penis
search for the VD
its quite invasive
while the doctor holds my cock
swabbing my eye
hands round the shaft saying
"my, oh my"

'cos I need to fuck monkeys
By the dozen
Promiscuously, I
fuck simians at night
you all do it too - don't lie

anyone care to finsih this?
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM

I would, but I'm afraid that after a long work day, I just don't have it in me to be that clever... ;)
Old 05-24-2006, 02:18 PM   #546
Level 7 - Loquacious

I would, but I'm afraid that after a long work day, I just don't have it in me to be that clever... ;)
EdwardJamesKeenan
05-24-2006, 02:29 PM

Quote:

do i detect a note of sarcasm?
Old 05-24-2006, 02:29 PM   #547

Quote:

do i detect a note of sarcasm?
05-24-2006, 06:55 PM

Nope... dead serious. I'd like to see it finished, but I don't think I'm the man for the job.
Old 05-24-2006, 06:55 PM   #548
Level 7 - Loquacious

Nope... dead serious. I'd like to see it finished, but I don't think I'm the man for the job.
Homerr Simpson
05-24-2006, 11:26 PM

hey, y'all, it's "stare like a jambi into the T.V." "Stare like a zombie into the..."
Old 05-24-2006, 11:26 PM   #549
Level 2 - Poster

hey, y'all, it's "stare like a jambi into the T.V." "Stare like a zombie into the..."
Homerr Simpson
05-24-2006, 11:34 PM

Sit and really LISTEN to what 'OL shithook is sayin". He actually says "Jambi" in the song vicarious. I believe the lyric is, "Stare like a jambi into the T.V., Stare like a zombie into the T.V.". Yes, "Shithook"is a real word, it just depends on where your from. Is "Jambi" a real word?
Old 05-24-2006, 11:34 PM   #550
Level 2 - Poster

Sit and really LISTEN to what 'OL shithook is sayin". He actually says "Jambi" in the song vicarious. I believe the lyric is, "Stare like a jambi into the T.V., Stare like a zombie into the T.V.". Yes, "Shithook"is a real word, it just depends on where your from. Is "Jambi" a real word?
Muladhara's Avatar Muladhara
05-25-2006, 07:53 AM

You're joking aren't you Homerr?

Obviously.

Anyway, I thought of another reason why it's "transmittal" and not "transmitter".

Transmittal rhymes better with rattle.

So yeah.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:53 AM   #551
Level 7 - Loquacious

You're joking aren't you Homerr?

Obviously.

Anyway, I thought of another reason why it's "transmittal" and not "transmitter".

Transmittal rhymes better with rattle.

So yeah.
05-25-2006, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerr Simpson
Is "Jambi" a real word?
Ever heard of Google?
Old 05-25-2006, 10:53 AM   #552
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerr Simpson
Is "Jambi" a real word?
Ever heard of Google?
05-25-2006, 11:02 AM

...Or the dictionary? Or dictionary.com? Or wikipedia.org? I've heard that the internet is an amazing research tool.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:02 AM   #553
Level 7 - Loquacious

...Or the dictionary? Or dictionary.com? Or wikipedia.org? I've heard that the internet is an amazing research tool.
05-25-2006, 11:48 AM

Quote:
teehee... research "tool"

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
Old 05-25-2006, 11:48 AM   #554
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
teehee... research "tool"

6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
Damaina11
05-25-2006, 04:13 PM

I would like some some help in figure'n out the hidden lyrics in Vicarious. They are about 5 min into the song. ( Right after the la.la.la. & before the next stanza)
The voice is so low it's almost impossible to hear, even when tweeking with the
E-Q.

To me it seems to be a transcription of some doctor giving info on a new drug, or the effects of some kind of health problem.

Any help would be very much appreciated
Old 05-25-2006, 04:13 PM   #555
Level 1 - Lurker

help with HIDDEN lyrics

I would like some some help in figure'n out the hidden lyrics in Vicarious. They are about 5 min into the song. ( Right after the la.la.la. & before the next stanza)
E-Q.

To me it seems to be a transcription of some doctor giving info on a new drug, or the effects of some kind of health problem.

EdwardJamesKeenan
05-25-2006, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaina11
E-Q.

search the boards, its a new report, infact i think somone actually found the report somewhere on this board, go look for it
Old 05-25-2006, 04:20 PM   #556

Re: help with HIDDEN lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaina11
E-Q.

search the boards, its a new report, infact i think somone actually found the report somewhere on this board, go look for it
05-25-2006, 04:20 PM

There are multiple threads on this, mate. Search around.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:20 PM   #557
STA
Banned.

Bincount™: 11285

There are multiple threads on this, mate. Search around.
pasartanis's Avatar pasartanis
05-25-2006, 05:56 PM

I found it on wikipedia according to it, it says:

"For more information, go to "Friday Morning" [...] But the ballistics report and fingerprint analysis led investigators back to the home of the late Irv Benson. The evidence suggests that Benson may have been shot by his own son, Nathan, age 26."

Here's the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious.

It also says, the voice resembles to the doctor's voice of Lost Keys.....
Old 05-25-2006, 05:56 PM   #558
Level 4 - Thinker

"For more information, go to "Friday Morning" [...] But the ballistics report and fingerprint analysis led investigators back to the home of the late Irv Benson. The evidence suggests that Benson may have been shot by his own son, Nathan, age 26."

Damaina11
05-26-2006, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasartanis

Thanks a lot :)
Do what it takes to step through.

You Should To...
Old 05-26-2006, 11:33 AM   #559
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasartanis

Thanks a lot :)
Do what it takes to step through.

You Should To...
RiaN_the_Great's Avatar RiaN_the_Great
05-26-2006, 11:57 AM

Well that is just straight up neat.

I like little nuggets of joy like this. They rock my fuckin ballsack in a very mighty manner.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:57 AM   #560

Bincount™: 24

Well that is just straight up neat.

I like little nuggets of joy like this. They rock my fuckin ballsack in a very mighty manner.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply