Old 08-22-2004, 02:30 PM   #201
Banned.

Bincount™: 23
Re: Tribute to Tool Part II

mesa's have tube power amp...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
holy reality's Avatar holy reality
08-22-2004, 02:49 PM

yes but the "experts" say the best sounds come from diming the pre-amp, whereas you'd do the opposite to get good marshall sounds.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:49 PM   #202
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129

yes but the "experts" say the best sounds come from diming the pre-amp, whereas you'd do the opposite to get good marshall sounds.
deviatedwolf625's Avatar deviatedwolf625
08-22-2004, 03:49 PM

that 1k is including the cabinet. If you REALLY wanna drop dough, there are some nice heads out there. I like the genz-benz El Diablo amp, and i've heard the combo (1100$) is a killer amp for the money (I hope, that's expensive).

*shrug* My two cents.

Proud sponser of greenfever, Red Eye Jedi and amanda_lynn. They're mine, unless you've got 20$.
Old 08-22-2004, 03:49 PM   #203
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 230

that 1k is including the cabinet. If you REALLY wanna drop dough, there are some nice heads out there. I like the genz-benz El Diablo amp, and i've heard the combo (1100$) is a killer amp for the money (I hope, that's expensive).

*shrug* My two cents.

Proud sponser of greenfever, Red Eye Jedi and amanda_lynn. They're mine, unless you've got 20$.
08-22-2004, 05:15 PM

well i reckon i'll stick with the SS until I truly NEED a tube.
Old 08-22-2004, 05:15 PM   #204

well i reckon i'll stick with the SS until I truly NEED a tube.
08-22-2004, 09:34 PM

SS?

Old 08-22-2004, 09:34 PM   #205
Level 9 - Obstreperous

SS?

Machiavelli70's Avatar Machiavelli70
08-23-2004, 12:39 PM

Unless you're a professional, tube's not worth the extra money -- if you know how to adjust your pickups and settings on your amp [especially with a bass] you can get a tubular sound on a solid state. It's made easier for me since I play a fretless, though.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:39 PM   #206
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 430

Unless you're a professional, tube's not worth the extra money -- if you know how to adjust your pickups and settings on your amp [especially with a bass] you can get a tubular sound on a solid state. It's made easier for me since I play a fretless, though.
08-23-2004, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviatedwolf625
SS?
solid state honey.

*wonders when the bass track will be up for shizzzm*
Old 08-23-2004, 12:54 PM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviatedwolf625
SS?
solid state honey.

*wonders when the bass track will be up for shizzzm*
EricMatthewLeavell
08-23-2004, 02:00 PM

i just bought a SANSamp, so... once it comes in the mail, i'll get that shizznit EQ-ed, and all get the track up, sorry for slacking, but i've just needed this one extra thing until i'm happy with my tone for a while.
Old 08-23-2004, 02:00 PM   #208
Banned.

i just bought a SANSamp, so... once it comes in the mail, i'll get that shizznit EQ-ed, and all get the track up, sorry for slacking, but i've just needed this one extra thing until i'm happy with my tone for a while.
08-23-2004, 02:29 PM

that's cool.

for best results your tone should probably suck about as much as mine does so the two "fit" though, don't you think? maybe not....
Old 08-23-2004, 02:29 PM   #209

that's cool.

for best results your tone should probably suck about as much as mine does so the two "fit" though, don't you think? maybe not....
thirdseason17's Avatar thirdseason17
08-23-2004, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli70

Pretty much. The amps that emulate tubes suck from what I've heard... I use to hate the sound of my bass (low end Ibanez going through to a mediocre Peavey 50watt) but I sat there one day, with 8 variables to mess around with (knobs on my bass, the EQ band, etc) and I got some really nice sounds from it, just from trying out different settings.
Old 08-23-2004, 02:43 PM   #210
On Probation

Bincount™: 1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli70

Pretty much. The amps that emulate tubes suck from what I've heard... I use to hate the sound of my bass (low end Ibanez going through to a mediocre Peavey 50watt) but I sat there one day, with 8 variables to mess around with (knobs on my bass, the EQ band, etc) and I got some really nice sounds from it, just from trying out different settings.
EricMatthewLeavell
08-23-2004, 08:14 PM

also, once i get the SANSamp i'll record a few tracks for my band, but totally hard core recording. So maybe i'll be able to record schism. My setup will be Direct Injection, an SM57 at the top of the cab, and a Large Diaphragm Condensor near the bottom of the cab. So, it'll sound fucking sweet, if not, then just a DI would probably do well for this scenario.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:14 PM   #211
Banned.

also, once i get the SANSamp i'll record a few tracks for my band, but totally hard core recording. So maybe i'll be able to record schism. My setup will be Direct Injection, an SM57 at the top of the cab, and a Large Diaphragm Condensor near the bottom of the cab. So, it'll sound fucking sweet, if not, then just a DI would probably do well for this scenario.
EricMatthewLeavell
08-23-2004, 09:42 PM

okay, so i'm over here, feeling bad about not giving you guys anything, so i just record my ibanez (that's currently for sale on eBay) through my bass overdrive pedal (it's just a setting that works to slightly warm up the tone, no actually distortion). It's everything before the interlude, because i'm gonna need all my effects and everything for the rest of the song (namely the interlude), but most of my stuff is at my friends house where my band practices. Anyway, just so you can have an idea of what the bass will add...

Schism Sample

yes, i realize i totally mess up...

again, from the first post i did in this thread, this is with a bass with passive pickups, so the triplet figures are basically percusive and no notes. But I have a tobias at my friends house with active pickups, and the triplet figures will sound a lot better on that bass, but this is just a sample.

Last edited by EricMatthewLeavell; 08-23-2004 at 09:46 PM..
Old 08-23-2004, 09:42 PM   #212
Banned.

okay, so i'm over here, feeling bad about not giving you guys anything, so i just record my ibanez (that's currently for sale on eBay) through my bass overdrive pedal (it's just a setting that works to slightly warm up the tone, no actually distortion). It's everything before the interlude, because i'm gonna need all my effects and everything for the rest of the song (namely the interlude), but most of my stuff is at my friends house where my band practices. Anyway, just so you can have an idea of what the bass will add...

Schism Sample

yes, i realize i totally mess up...

again, from the first post i did in this thread, this is with a bass with passive pickups, so the triplet figures are basically percusive and no notes. But I have a tobias at my friends house with active pickups, and the triplet figures will sound a lot better on that bass, but this is just a sample.

Last edited by EricMatthewLeavell; 08-23-2004 at 09:46 PM..
EricMatthewLeavell
08-23-2004, 09:51 PM

Again, holy... listen to me... for the interlude, there's no synth.

listening to the latest update from IC...

right from the beginning of the interlude, the held note that's behind the guitar, is bass with distortion, then at 3:18min. that's the bass hitting a note, and then the bass plays that same note an octave higher.

Infact, the only thing adam does in this section of the basic 14, 17, 14, 19, etc. riff. there's no synth, all that is covered by the bass. Look here if you don't believe me... Bass Tabs for Schism
Old 08-23-2004, 09:51 PM   #213
Banned.

Again, holy... listen to me... for the interlude, there's no synth.

listening to the latest update from IC...

right from the beginning of the interlude, the held note that's behind the guitar, is bass with distortion, then at 3:18min. that's the bass hitting a note, and then the bass plays that same note an octave higher.

Infact, the only thing adam does in this section of the basic 14, 17, 14, 19, etc. riff. there's no synth, all that is covered by the bass. Look here if you don't believe me... Bass Tabs for Schism
n00b
08-23-2004, 11:37 PM

Ok, I finally got my computer working for recording so I made a quick recording of Schism, playing along with the CD. It's pretty sloppy, but it's just an example.

www.angelfire.com/linux/dillinger

If you approve, I'd be willing to do other songs..I know Prison Sex, Undertow, Eulogy, Jimmy, Pushit, Third Eye (to a certain extent), The Patient, and Lateralus.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:37 PM   #214
Banned.

Bincount™: 822

Ok, I finally got my computer working for recording so I made a quick recording of Schism, playing along with the CD. It's pretty sloppy, but it's just an example.

www.angelfire.com/linux/dillinger

If you approve, I'd be willing to do other songs..I know Prison Sex, Undertow, Eulogy, Jimmy, Pushit, Third Eye (to a certain extent), The Patient, and Lateralus.
08-24-2004, 11:49 AM

Eric......

I recently recanted my statements and agreed it is probably Justin on a whammy, you may have missed that. as far as the droning a that fades away when he solos it sounds like studio work to me on the part of Adam and is not something I want to take out though..... the rest of the shit i was just improvising with a synth sound to it.... minus the actual "synth" wow-wow-wow part.. which is not present in my no-fx version.
www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/holyreality1
(there is a nofx version up there, i think it still has picksrapes though)
Old 08-24-2004, 11:49 AM   #215

Eric......

I recently recanted my statements and agreed it is probably Justin on a whammy, you may have missed that. as far as the droning a that fades away when he solos it sounds like studio work to me on the part of Adam and is not something I want to take out though..... the rest of the shit i was just improvising with a synth sound to it.... minus the actual "synth" wow-wow-wow part.. which is not present in my no-fx version.
(there is a nofx version up there, i think it still has picksrapes though)
EricMatthewLeavell
08-24-2004, 12:53 PM

well, yeah, you probably agreed, but it's still there nevertheless... you can do layering and stuff, but just don't do that part, because that's not your part to do.

Oh, and dillinger, holy's all over the funky schism shizzat, but you can take 46&2 or something.

Last edited by EricMatthewLeavell; 08-24-2004 at 12:56 PM..
Old 08-24-2004, 12:53 PM   #216
Banned.

well, yeah, you probably agreed, but it's still there nevertheless... you can do layering and stuff, but just don't do that part, because that's not your part to do.

Oh, and dillinger, holy's all over the funky schism shizzat, but you can take 46&2 or something.

Last edited by EricMatthewLeavell; 08-24-2004 at 12:56 PM..
08-24-2004, 01:02 PM

well it's not on the one marked "no fx" is it?... are there any of my "synth" parts that would be okay to keep? (no it's not on the no fx version..... which IC has not synched to his drums to my knowledge)..
nope not on the no fx version, not even pick scrapes, just the swiriling mutes....

anyway this shit is giving me an orgasm matteran, except that i'm having problems downloading it......

i especially like when we go into the 10 9 part where i'm not muting.... that's h0tt.

this is gonna kick arse.
Old 08-24-2004, 01:02 PM   #217

well it's not on the one marked "no fx" is it?... are there any of my "synth" parts that would be okay to keep? (no it's not on the no fx version..... which IC has not synched to his drums to my knowledge)..
nope not on the no fx version, not even pick scrapes, just the swiriling mutes....

anyway this shit is giving me an orgasm matteran, except that i'm having problems downloading it......

i especially like when we go into the 10 9 part where i'm not muting.... that's h0tt.

this is gonna kick arse.
n00b
08-24-2004, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
That was really good. Im sure everyone will approve of your playing.

You can always do forty six and two, since everyone else is too pussayyyyy!!1111.

But not really.

I'll try and learn 46&2 but I'm not sure how long it will take me to learn it. Probably I could do it today since I have nothing better to do...
Old 08-24-2004, 01:28 PM   #218
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
That was really good. Im sure everyone will approve of your playing.

You can always do forty six and two, since everyone else is too pussayyyyy!!1111.

But not really.

I'll try and learn 46&2 but I'm not sure how long it will take me to learn it. Probably I could do it today since I have nothing better to do...
3-Fold Manitee
08-24-2004, 02:31 PM

Hey guys, great idea. I know Holy Reality has pretty much sorted the guitar tracks for schism, but I'd sure like to give it an attempt myself to see if I can tighten it up anyware, plus I can do the whole whammy + delay synthy part with my G major. Let me know how u guys feel about it
Old 08-24-2004, 02:31 PM   #219
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Hey guys, great idea. I know Holy Reality has pretty much sorted the guitar tracks for schism, but I'd sure like to give it an attempt myself to see if I can tighten it up anyware, plus I can do the whole whammy + delay synthy part with my G major. Let me know how u guys feel about it
08-24-2004, 03:16 PM

I remember when my band was going to play that ... I had to learn to sing and play the bass part at the same time ... and I did it ... and then we didn't play it. Bastards.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:16 PM   #220
Level 7 - Loquacious

I remember when my band was going to play that ... I had to learn to sing and play the bass part at the same time ... and I did it ... and then we didn't play it. Bastards.
IC's Avatar IC
08-24-2004, 06:31 PM

please hold-editing---
Old 08-24-2004, 06:31 PM   #221
IC
resident flamer

Bincount™: 575

please hold-editing---
08-24-2004, 06:39 PM

Update of drum tracks-new and old

Schism

H.

46&2

Prison Sex

Sober

Stinkfist

Parabola

have fun ;)
Old 08-24-2004, 06:39 PM   #222
IC
resident flamer

Update of drum tracks-new and old

Schism

H.

46&2

Prison Sex

Sober

Stinkfist

Parabola

have fun ;)
08-25-2004, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinger
About a half hour after I said this, I left to go to a movie. doh!

But when I got back I learned almost all of it. Some parts still need some work but I roughed out a recording.

www.angelfire.com/linux/dillinger (uploading as I post this)

There are a couple parts where I got lost, and at one point I had to stop for a couple of seconds. But most of it is okay. I still need to work on the wah part and the stuff after it.

The biggest problem is with my Digitech multi-effects pedal. The damn thing pauses for a fraction of a second whenever I switch between settings. This makes it difficult to make the transition sound half decent. I guess the only solution to this is to record the wah part separately then do some splicing.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:32 AM   #223
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinger
About a half hour after I said this, I left to go to a movie. doh!

But when I got back I learned almost all of it. Some parts still need some work but I roughed out a recording.

www.angelfire.com/linux/dillinger (uploading as I post this)

There are a couple parts where I got lost, and at one point I had to stop for a couple of seconds. But most of it is okay. I still need to work on the wah part and the stuff after it.

The biggest problem is with my Digitech multi-effects pedal. The damn thing pauses for a fraction of a second whenever I switch between settings. This makes it difficult to make the transition sound half decent. I guess the only solution to this is to record the wah part separately then do some splicing.
08-25-2004, 02:35 PM

46 and 2 ....

okay sounds good, i like the muting, you need some flange on the first opening chords if you can find some that is real wide and lazy and open without being obtrusive (the digitech sucks man, i know, i have one.. so it probably won't work out right)

the chords also sound a bit boxey.... digitally...

now when you go into the main part i like that a lot it has about the right sound, really nice... especially when the main part gets extra heavy... NICE.

what settings do you have?

the flange after the chorus sounds a tiny bit too much for me, but nice sound.

i like how your sound is overall kind of tight.

the solo sounds..... wrong ? it sounds like you're playing chords while playing the main riff ... i think.. i think the bass does the heavy guitar sounding part and you just do single notes... it seems like you are somehow doing chords and single notes at the same time... doesn't really seem right to me.

now as a question to the bassist, for 46 and 2, doesn't adam only play guitar for the chorus when it gets into the clanky real heavy part that's fuzzy toward the end (2:07 in his recording for example) i was under the impression that before that part, it's just bass playing really distorted then all that the gutiar plays is the end of the chorus line (2:07 again, in his recording, that part)

that's how it really seems to me, justin and adam have their sound set up so the two overlap sometimes indistuinguishably.... tonally... or that's what i have gathered from listening to the studio version.

anyway

i liked 46 and 2, pretty good, you might try to get the flange a bit better and if at all possible get the thing to feel slightly less digital (i know how digitechs are though...)

Last edited by holy reality; 08-25-2004 at 02:50 PM..
Old 08-25-2004, 02:35 PM   #224

46 and 2 ....

okay sounds good, i like the muting, you need some flange on the first opening chords if you can find some that is real wide and lazy and open without being obtrusive (the digitech sucks man, i know, i have one.. so it probably won't work out right)

now when you go into the main part i like that a lot it has about the right sound, really nice... especially when the main part gets extra heavy... NICE.

the solo sounds..... wrong ? it sounds like you're playing chords while playing the main riff ... i think.. i think the bass does the heavy guitar sounding part and you just do single notes... it seems like you are somehow doing chords and single notes at the same time... doesn't really seem right to me.

now as a question to the bassist, for 46 and 2, doesn't adam only play guitar for the chorus when it gets into the clanky real heavy part that's fuzzy toward the end (2:07 in his recording for example) i was under the impression that before that part, it's just bass playing really distorted then all that the gutiar plays is the end of the chorus line (2:07 again, in his recording, that part)

that's how it really seems to me, justin and adam have their sound set up so the two overlap sometimes indistuinguishably.... tonally... or that's what i have gathered from listening to the studio version.

anyway

i liked 46 and 2, pretty good, you might try to get the flange a bit better and if at all possible get the thing to feel slightly less digital (i know how digitechs are though...)

Last edited by holy reality; 08-25-2004 at 02:50 PM..
IC's Avatar IC
08-25-2004, 06:37 PM

yo did you check out the new drum tracks hr? I got Prison sex, sober, stinkfist, and parabola done. wanna hit any of them up?
Old 08-25-2004, 06:37 PM   #225
IC
resident flamer

yo did you check out the new drum tracks hr? I got Prison sex, sober, stinkfist, and parabola done. wanna hit any of them up?
08-25-2004, 07:09 PM

who cares, HR, just play what sounds good -- don't worry about duplicating.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:09 PM   #226
Level 7 - Loquacious

who cares, HR, just play what sounds good -- don't worry about duplicating.
n00b
08-25-2004, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy reality
46 and 2 ....

well, the amp setting is on "rectfy" and i've got the equalizer more on the trebley side..and of course the flange is there for the whole song. i wish this thing had two pedals because i need more control over the sound.. guess i should have just gone with individual boss pedals, but i'm cheap :)

Quote:

yeah, i've got to work on that part, still not sure about it. i was just following the tab from tooltabs.net.

Quote:

yeah, it's really hard sometimes to tell whether it's the guitar or bass playing.

Quote:
anyway

yep, i'm gonna fool around with it tonight, try and get it to sound better. the digitech is a bitch but i've got to work with what i've got..

well, i'm out. i'll post again when i'm really groovin the 46 and 2 :)
Old 08-25-2004, 09:53 PM   #227
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy reality
46 and 2 ....

well, the amp setting is on "rectfy" and i've got the equalizer more on the trebley side..and of course the flange is there for the whole song. i wish this thing had two pedals because i need more control over the sound.. guess i should have just gone with individual boss pedals, but i'm cheap :)

Quote:

yeah, i've got to work on that part, still not sure about it. i was just following the tab from tooltabs.net.

Quote:

yeah, it's really hard sometimes to tell whether it's the guitar or bass playing.

Quote:
anyway

yep, i'm gonna fool around with it tonight, try and get it to sound better. the digitech is a bitch but i've got to work with what i've got..

well, i'm out. i'll post again when i'm really groovin the 46 and 2 :)
08-25-2004, 09:56 PM

If I've got time in the next few days, I'll record the bass part, or everything but the 'bridge' where he's going "i choose to live and to grow/take and give and to move" ect. ect. ect. I haven't been able to find a reliable tab for that part, and no matter what I do, it sounds off.

Old 08-25-2004, 09:56 PM   #228
Level 9 - Obstreperous

If I've got time in the next few days, I'll record the bass part, or everything but the 'bridge' where he's going "i choose to live and to grow/take and give and to move" ect. ect. ect. I haven't been able to find a reliable tab for that part, and no matter what I do, it sounds off.

n00b
08-26-2004, 01:43 AM

Improved version of 46&2 is up

Still some minor problems, but mostly it sounds good.

The flange on the Digitech is really limited, I couldn't get it to sound like the CD but it's fine.

Any suggestions/criticism are welcome..

I'm almost there...so..close.

Oh, and IC, those links don't work, because angelfire doesn't allow off-site linking. You have to add the links to the index.html file.
Old 08-26-2004, 01:43 AM   #229
Banned.

Improved version of 46&2 is up

Still some minor problems, but mostly it sounds good.

The flange on the Digitech is really limited, I couldn't get it to sound like the CD but it's fine.

Any suggestions/criticism are welcome..

I'm almost there...so..close.

Oh, and IC, those links don't work, because angelfire doesn't allow off-site linking. You have to add the links to the index.html file.
Disgustipating
08-26-2004, 01:20 PM

Innercombustion i just wanna say good job. all of those tracks sound great. ive been playin the drums for almost 5 years and some of the parts you were able to play are quite over my level..

oh yeah and um dillinger thats why you have to right click then save as

Last edited by Disgustipating; 08-26-2004 at 01:24 PM..
Old 08-26-2004, 01:20 PM   #230
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Innercombustion i just wanna say good job. all of those tracks sound great. ive been playin the drums for almost 5 years and some of the parts you were able to play are quite over my level..

Last edited by Disgustipating; 08-26-2004 at 01:24 PM..
IC's Avatar IC
08-26-2004, 01:28 PM

thanks man :)
Old 08-26-2004, 01:28 PM   #231
IC
resident flamer

thanks man :)
08-26-2004, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipating

whoops

:)
Old 08-26-2004, 02:59 PM   #232
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipating

whoops

:)
08-26-2004, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerCombustion
i'll hit sober up like a bihatch!

i can't really do parabola's solos justice...

oh and dillenger with the digitech if you can't get a certain sound with flange, try messing with the chorus, the two are similar.

Last edited by holy reality; 08-26-2004 at 06:20 PM..
Old 08-26-2004, 06:16 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerCombustion
i'll hit sober up like a bihatch!

i can't really do parabola's solos justice...

oh and dillenger with the digitech if you can't get a certain sound with flange, try messing with the chorus, the two are similar.

Last edited by holy reality; 08-26-2004 at 06:20 PM..
.TP's Avatar .TP
08-26-2004, 06:55 PM

I can sing like maynard.

can voice get mixed in?
Old 08-26-2004, 06:55 PM   #234
.TP
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1929

I can sing like maynard.

can voice get mixed in?
n00b
08-26-2004, 08:08 PM

I'm gonna do Prison Sex when I finish 46&2.. I already know it so it won't take nearly as long.

I'll mess around with the different effects for a while tonight and see what happens.

By the way, IC's drum track for 46&2 seems to be missing.. but it's not a big deal cause I won't need it till I can perfect the song.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:08 PM   #235
Banned.

I'm gonna do Prison Sex when I finish 46&2.. I already know it so it won't take nearly as long.

I'll mess around with the different effects for a while tonight and see what happens.

By the way, IC's drum track for 46&2 seems to be missing.. but it's not a big deal cause I won't need it till I can perfect the song.
3-Fold Manitee
08-27-2004, 07:28 AM

Ooh, I'd like to help with Ticks n Leeches if you were gonna do a drumtrack for that too?
Old 08-27-2004, 07:28 AM   #236
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Ooh, I'd like to help with Ticks n Leeches if you were gonna do a drumtrack for that too?
08-27-2004, 08:21 AM

here's a sober rough draft, i don't know the full song.... so it's a bit weird in parts...

sweet.... hella 1337 with a 0 in between.

Last edited by holy reality; 08-27-2004 at 08:23 AM..
Old 08-27-2004, 08:21 AM   #237

here's a sober rough draft, i don't know the full song.... so it's a bit weird in parts...

sweet.... hella 1337 with a 0 in between.

Last edited by holy reality; 08-27-2004 at 08:23 AM..
n00b
08-27-2004, 11:56 AM

downloading sober right now...

did you listen to my new 46&2? i need suggestions.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:56 AM   #238
Banned.

downloading sober right now...

did you listen to my new 46&2? i need suggestions.
n00b
08-27-2004, 11:58 AM

edit- forgot that you posted the thing above about chorus
Old 08-27-2004, 11:58 AM   #239
Banned.

edit- forgot that you posted the thing above about chorus
08-27-2004, 01:09 PM

sounds pretty good so far, you might want to hit

etc to make the flange chords after the very first muting part sound a bit brighter, they seem too dark to me.... that's what i'd try.

other than that it's damn good for what your working with (digitech)..... i noticed a few small mistakes here and there though...

so do you all think my schism is good enough to be a final version, there are a few scraping noises that irk me as well as some hastily cut off notes in the un muted triplets.....

Last edited by holy reality; 08-27-2004 at 01:22 PM..
Old 08-27-2004, 01:09 PM   #240

sounds pretty good so far, you might want to hit

etc to make the flange chords after the very first muting part sound a bit brighter, they seem too dark to me.... that's what i'd try.

other than that it's damn good for what your working with (digitech)..... i noticed a few small mistakes here and there though...

so do you all think my schism is good enough to be a final version, there are a few scraping noises that irk me as well as some hastily cut off notes in the un muted triplets.....

Last edited by holy reality; 08-27-2004 at 01:22 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply