Old 05-24-2006, 12:12 AM   #2
Just Some Dude (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 1330
Re: ecstacy

???
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
erazorhead's Avatar erazorhead
05-24-2006, 12:15 AM

kickass song, you kinda get over it when you realise you need to at least equal the last dose you had every time you do it, i guess its fine if your rich and dont care about swiftly dissolving your memory (extacy that is)
Old 05-24-2006, 12:15 AM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35

kickass song, you kinda get over it when you realise you need to at least equal the last dose you had every time you do it, i guess its fine if your rich and dont care about swiftly dissolving your memory (extacy that is)
05-25-2006, 01:03 AM

Are you talking about ecstasy like the ecstasy of Saint Teresa? Religious orgasms? Are you saying this song makes you squirt your spiritual load? This is the miracles she was talking about:

"I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron's point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying."

That is SO FUCKING HOT!!! pant pant pant. Yeah, "Tool" does that to me too.

--JE
Old 05-25-2006, 01:03 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Are you talking about ecstasy like the ecstasy of Saint Teresa? Religious orgasms? Are you saying this song makes you squirt your spiritual load? This is the miracles she was talking about:

"I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron's point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying."

That is SO FUCKING HOT!!! pant pant pant. Yeah, "Tool" does that to me too.

--JE
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply