opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 69. Disgustipated
User Name
Password
Old 11-18-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 958
what do ya think it means?

this has probably been brought up before, but who cares.
well i have 2 questions. why is it number 69?
and what do you think the part of the end means?
i think it means that that guy, the one in the ditch, got abducted by the aliens or "two little people" and the guy gonna kill the "little people" because it says red was his color. and the crickets could just be the time laps from when he got abducted.
probably the same guy that was blabbing about the carrots....aliens abducted his curious ass......he sooo should have stopped over thinking... lol....(stupid joke)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:35 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: what do ya think it means?

well the end almost sound something zodaic like, the serial killer i mean, some crazy riddle he would love to put out there, id be intrested to know if it had anything to do with the Zodiac
Old 12-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

i just listened to it agian, the zodiac was know for calling the police and giving them information to prove he was the killer, it sound like that, ie. new red car, camera case in the seat, doors locked. he also like to attack teenage couples who were alone, the two people. Also the words say "and ofcourse those little people were yours too". There is significant evidence that the Zodiac killed people becasue he belived that every person he killed would become one of his slaves in the afterlife, which is why he called those people his. just a thought
Old 12-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #4
On Probation

Bincount™: 130

The message at the end was just a message on Maynard's answering machine from his landlord, Bill. Maybe Bill was trippin' on something at the time? Maybe he was drunk? Who knows, but I don't see any chance of the message at the end meaning anything at all
Old 12-17-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

69 = "life feeds on life" = yin-yang = ouraborus
Old 12-23-2007, 07:04 PM   #6
Banned.

Bincount™: 84

he is a cannibal and is going to feed on the people. A grousome metaphor
Old 12-23-2007, 07:27 PM   #7
On Probation

That's pretty badass right there
Old 12-25-2007, 04:18 PM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 84

I think that what he is trying to say is "FUCK VEGETARIANS" think about it. hes talking about how carrots are alive to and to them harvest day is the holocust, and hes saying life feeds on life (animals feed on plants, we feed on animals and plants so on and in some places animals feed on us, and when we decompose thats little insects feeding on us. and i think that the 69 equals ying and yang (balance).
Old 12-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #9
On Probation

I like to think that the 69=ying yang rather then the sexual position. It makes a lot more sense that way, but who knows.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:25 AM   #10
Level 10 - Vehement

it's not about sex. it's more about survival. if we come to understand that life exists as an infinite and infinitely-nested web of ebbs and flows ...then we MUST realize that ZERO ...absolute NOTHINGNESS ...contains EVERYTHING there was, is, and will be. above and below, heaven and earth, squares and circles. PHI. golden section. alchemy.

it's not dualities. it's denouncing duality, as the great pyramid (that monstrous wonder of the world) had attempted to do fucking forever ago. it's about finding the middle flame between all extremes. the great pyramid, thus, represents: +1 AND -1 ...ZERO. 1, 2, 3 ...the divine triad. welcome BACK ...to grace ...my angel.

zero is not really an absence of quantity, well...not in the way that most money-driven assholes look at it. for example, no money is bad. but knowing absolutely nothing (becoming the fool) brings you to the balance inherent throughout all of nature. the grudge states that we've tilted towards definitions and denouncing abstractions such as the beauty of our own bodies (thanks to our puritanical self-hatred, as hicks eloquently rants of) ...here's the deal. nothing you know is known right now. it's either in the past or future. that's where your minds are. but! realizing the signle moment of knowing absolute nothingness is the key. take this parabol/parabola ...ALIVE I, I AM. or rosetta stoned ...don't know (the past), won't know (the future) ... know now. know nothing. know everything. funny that ZERO/0 is a circle/sphere. the all and nothing of the universe....

i hope that helped.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-26-2007 at 07:27 AM..
Old 12-26-2007, 07:30 AM   #11
Level 10 - Vehement

but that's one vegetarians opinion...
Old 12-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #12
On Probation

Well, I pretty much already knew that... So it didn't help too much. Thanks for the effort and hardwork though. You earned yourself a winking face ;)
Old 12-27-2007, 12:52 PM   #13
Level 10 - Vehement

yo, then we should definitely talk more (...only, without the whole opening the mouth or typing shit at one'an-other... thing). siriusly, tho ...if it's known, then it wasn't for ya (i see you gettin shit left and right, m'friend). double winkin' face. ;;) + clown hat, curly hair.

this isn't the hard work, though. this stuff is (finally)/easily on the tip of my tounge ...the hard work exists in perpetuating the consensus la-la-la-la-la-laaa-lie, which consists of judgmental deities, false idol$, fevered egos, death, destruction, unbalance, control, blah blah ...let go.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-27-2007 at 12:59 PM..
Old 12-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #14
Level 10 - Vehement

i've fema in my rearview
Old 12-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #15
On Probation

I'm getting shit left and right?
Old 12-28-2007, 08:17 AM   #16
Level 10 - Vehement

like, uhhhh. fuck ... "hey, i get wut your saying!" (strike two)
Old 12-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #17
On Probation

Oh ok I was reading it wrong... yeah i just read the whole thread that's in your signature and I don't quite understand what your trying to say. I think you were saying when he says "I" he is referring to the left side of our brain? Could you elaborate on it a little for me right here please?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:39 AM   #18
Level 10 - Vehement

(forgive the caps lock stuff, i'm not angry.)

"I" is singular - that's ALL. it doesn't include you, or you, or you, or them, or he, or she. it's ALL. it's "omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent". universe, zero, the sphere, without judgment. thus - if YOU felt oneness, then YOU would be ME. something like ...your finger cannot point to itself.

"I" then refers to forty-six and two, unity/harmonic/christ-consciousness ...the completion of the Great Work. ...the communication rediscovered between our two hemispheres... 'til one and one are O(zero)-ne. like -1 and +1 equal zero. corpus colluseum, pine away...

i believe this carries throughout all of tool and ...most everything mjk touches.

m'quick translation:
"ranting and pointing his finger at everything but his heart..."
via FEAR the left hemisphere (he), the grudge, defines EVERYTHING in order to control the unknown ...yet the right-hemisphere (she), the patient, understands and knows only of the purity of nature and intuition (check out frankl's "man's search for meaning"). that is HIS heart. in a way, it's the same thing as the 'music' scene within shawshank.

but that's just how i see it, how do you see it?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #19
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Umm has it anything to do with 69 turned sideways is the zodiac symbol for Cancer? I see human life as cancer on the Earth. It's possible the band feels the way I do.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #20
Level 10 - Vehement

"not to be confused with the disease: cancer" ...haha, oh bob. (idk)

but to add to my previous post... "if YOU felt oneness, then YOU would be ME. something like ...your finger cannot point to itself"

doesn't hooker with a penis make more sense now?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #21
On Probation

I see where you're coming from but it just doesn't really make sense to me though, but that's probably because i'm terrible at deciphering tings from text lol
Old 12-29-2007, 09:17 AM   #22
Level 10 - Vehement

me, too ...but, i mean, there's more to the actual music than this forum would care to admit - perhaps because it's just easier to discuss words than notes/moods/etc - ...understandable, how-ever disheartening. puscifer has a LOT of fun with their sound (harmonograph? acoustics?). the lyrics seem to be mere reference points.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-29-2007 at 09:21 AM..
Old 12-29-2007, 11:10 AM   #23
On Probation

I don't care for puscifer much
Old 12-31-2007, 07:32 AM   #24
Level 10 - Vehement

how about "wings for marie", then?

step 1: TRY to "let go"

(get the harmonograph panning effect around your head, and
"embrace the desire to" "feel connected" "enough to step aside"
until you "don't know" and "won't know" ...anything at all)

now, and PLEASE consider my previous posts...
(tool revelation time!)

youuuuuuuuuuuuu...

youuuuu believed...
you believed in moments NONE*could see.

YOU believed in ME.

me = "a passionate spirit, uncompromised, boundless"

*zero, nothingness, -1 and +1, "til 1 and 1 are one", the "middle flame" (see: great pyramid) of heaven (circle/sphere) AND earth (square/cube), the right AND left hemisphere, gold, the tarot's "the fool", the trickster, hermes, THOTH, MERCURY, ENOCH, the messenger god, the metatron, the voice of god, the magician (magick), the fire at the end of schism's vid, the buddha within stinkfist's, the SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (h.)

there. have fun "rediscovering" tool. -_- they're trying to turn our piss ...to (caduceus: it's all about the alchemy") wine.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-31-2007 at 07:37 AM..
Old 12-31-2007, 08:02 AM   #25
Level 10 - Vehement

this'll be scattered, but ...what else is new?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
...yet the right-hemisphere (she), the patient, understands and knows only of the purity of nature and intuition
the patient, "what is she waiting for?!" ...pray/meditate/swim.

puscifer's important. if tool is the left (penis, get it?), and apc is the right (vagina, rrrright?), then puscifer is center (fucking). alchemical completion of The Great Work; i.e. puscifer is the gold. everything seems to point to that. again, puscifer = golden child. mjk even states that it's a "feel good" project. fucking.

don't think about it ...there's no need to. perhaps that's why the "hidden" message within the liner states that there's "no puzzle here" ...NOTHING (hint) is hidden. lay off the acid? or something like that? why? because you're supposed to take it "sober". golden bottle image on cuntry boner single: "this shit is classy".

what else?

oh, well concerning puscifer's lyrics ...due to what i've discovered within sacred geometry et al (digging) ...and i chalk this up to synchronicity ...

so i was hanging with some people at school, in their dorm, discussing psychedelics, the world, universe, disinformation, bullshit lies, etc ..."trekka" starts to play and we're all enjoying it for the most part. THEN ...the lyrics "your left/right shoulder" play ...and something happened. a revelation, completely out of the blue - kinda. at that time i was thinking of the construct of the great pyramid ('cause it's damn important, i think) ...and IMMEDIATELY stopped everything i was doing, m'friends looked at me all weird like: "what's up?" ...i ran back to my dorm and pulled out this book: http://www.amazon.com/Sacred-Geometr.../dp/0802713823 . within the first few pages is an updated design of the vitruvian man with all of the geometric proportions laced throughout. it's beautiful, for ten bucks ...GET THIS FUCKIN BOOK!!! at the shoulders are distinct points, as i knew there would be. i thought about it for about two more seconds before searching online for the measurements of the great pyramid itself ...and then put its proportions onto the shoulder points of this sacred image of man.

turns out, the golden capstone of the great pyramid (when stretched from one shoulder blade to the other) ...actually defines man's pineal gland. the "all seeing eye". the more i think about it, the more i believe that this was the absolute intention of those lyrics ...even though it might seem like a military kinda thing (idk?). anyways, that's what the great pyramid's about. you'll find more about the capstone (aka the moon, see tool's "reflection") and the monument once you get that book.

get it.

$16 with this valuable resource: http://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Co...416294-2690425

the best $16 you'll EVER spend.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-31-2007 at 08:06 AM..
Old 12-31-2007, 08:37 AM   #26
On Probation

Jesus christt, you sure are good at explaining things.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:18 PM   #27
Level 3 - Talker

haha i'm fucked and this thread has just kettled my head.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #28
Level 3 - Talker

genius though.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #29
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I think it shows our survival instincts. In the lyrics it says " Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on..this is necessary" I interpret that as what we do in order to survive. Say like if you're in the woods and you have no weapons and if you are about to be attacked, you will try to get away, right? But waht if you can't and if you're alone? Wouldn't you try to defend yourself and try to kill the animal to live? I think that 's what the first part is about. I think it means how as humans, we kill to suvive. The second part, i think it is about how, we could be as people, if we recognized this need..i'm not entirely sure though....

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: