Password
Old 07-13-2007, 10:17 AM   #41
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

OFFLINE |  
canorus
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM

I'm as big a fan as the next, but last night just didn't do it for me. I can't believe people say that was the best show they have seen. I was in sec 3 row bb, right in front of the vip seats. Sound was terrible, I kept thinking maynard was fucking up..but it was the sound..just awful...2nd show on this tour I have went to and couldn't hear maynard. so I payed 67.25 for my ticket...split vip parking with friends, didn't buy anything because it was as if you were in hell..8 bucks a beer? that should be illegal. and for what? the same setlist except for 2 songs. this is supposed to be the 10,000 days tour and they don't even play 2 songs on the short fucking album. they play stinkfist, 46&2 and schism, which they keep on playing for whatever reason. then maynard walks off stage for 10min of a drumoff where they could have fit another song, and then he can't even finish vicarious. sub par performance, and whats with the green t-shirt? that was lame. I'm done seeing tool live, unless they do a drastic set list change. ask yourselves if the traffic, money, and 11 songs with terrible sound and missing lines is really worth it.

Just because they have a crazy ass stage doesn't mean anything. That is what they hide behind now. It feels like too much sometimes. I saw them at the orpheum last year and the sound was worse than this. When maynard would talk it wound sound like mumbled shit. At least this time I could hear him talk and some songs were clear, while others were awful. Pushit was pretty bad, I couldn't even hear..."it will end no other way". the start of rosetta might as well have been nothing, because thats what it sounded like.He didn't even move this time, he kicked his leg out once I think. But don't get me wrong, Tool cannot do a bad show, it is impossible. But I honestly can see that they are just doing this for the money now, and everyone keeps falling for it. If tool comes back again like they said and play the same setlist and the same ppl go to the show, then you are lost. and to the dude who said they don't change because of the stage..thats a load of shit. the visuals were diff from last time..but the same songs! if they are gonna make new visuals, why do them for the same songs???

Last edited by paraflux; 07-14-2007 at 10:53 AM..
Old 07-13-2007, 10:47 AM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

I'm as big a fan as the next, but last night just didn't do it for me. I can't believe people say that was the best show they have seen. I was in sec 3 row bb, right in front of the vip seats. Sound was terrible, I kept thinking maynard was fucking up..but it was the sound..just awful...2nd show on this tour I have went to and couldn't hear maynard. so I payed 67.25 for my ticket...split vip parking with friends, didn't buy anything because it was as if you were in hell..8 bucks a beer? that should be illegal. and for what? the same setlist except for 2 songs. this is supposed to be the 10,000 days tour and they don't even play 2 songs on the short fucking album. they play stinkfist, 46&2 and schism, which they keep on playing for whatever reason. then maynard walks off stage for 10min of a drumoff where they could have fit another song, and then he can't even finish vicarious. sub par performance, and whats with the green t-shirt? that was lame. I'm done seeing tool live, unless they do a drastic set list change. ask yourselves if the traffic, money, and 11 songs with terrible sound and missing lines is really worth it.

Just because they have a crazy ass stage doesn't mean anything. That is what they hide behind now. It feels like too much sometimes. I saw them at the orpheum last year and the sound was worse than this. When maynard would talk it wound sound like mumbled shit. At least this time I could hear him talk and some songs were clear, while others were awful. Pushit was pretty bad, I couldn't even hear..."it will end no other way". the start of rosetta might as well have been nothing, because thats what it sounded like.He didn't even move this time, he kicked his leg out once I think. But don't get me wrong, Tool cannot do a bad show, it is impossible. But I honestly can see that they are just doing this for the money now, and everyone keeps falling for it. If tool comes back again like they said and play the same setlist and the same ppl go to the show, then you are lost. and to the dude who said they don't change because of the stage..thats a load of shit. the visuals were diff from last time..but the same songs! if they are gonna make new visuals, why do them for the same songs???

Last edited by paraflux; 07-14-2007 at 10:53 AM..
OFFLINE |  
floodmatt
07-13-2007, 10:53 AM

in my opinion the sub par sound comes directly from the venue itself..

i was in section 7... sound was often muddled.. but i took a walk out to the lawn.. and the sound was perfect.. the vocals suddenly were at a good level out there..

im looking forward to tonights show..
Old 07-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

in my opinion the sub par sound comes directly from the venue itself..

i was in section 7... sound was often muddled.. but i took a walk out to the lawn.. and the sound was perfect.. the vocals suddenly were at a good level out there..

im looking forward to tonights show..
OFFLINE |  
mjr
07-13-2007, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canorus View Post
I'm as big a fan as the next, but last night just didn't do it for me. I can't believe people say that was the best show they have seen. I was in sec 3 row bb, right in front of the vip seats. Sound was terrible, I kept thinking maynard was fucking up..but it was the sound..just awful...2nd show on this tour I have went to and couldn't hear maynard. so I payed 67.25 for my ticket...split vip parking with friends, didn't buy anything because it was as if you were in hell..8 bucks a beer? that should be illegal. and for what? the same setlist except for 2 songs. this is supposed to be the 10,000 days tour and they don't even play 2 songs on the short fucking album. they play stinkfist, 46&2 and schism, which they keep on playing for whatever reason. then maynard walks off stage for 10min of a drumoff where they could have fit another song, and then he can't even fnish vicarious. sub par performance, and whats with the green t-shirt? that was lame. I'm done seeing tool live, unless they do a drastic set list change. ask yourselves if the traffic, money, and 11 songs with terrible sound and missing lines is really worth it.
Care to describe more about what you found wrong with the sound? I have had issues with the sound at both tweeter shows and, given how amazing they were at Orpheum, seriously believe its the venue.

I agree with you when you say you couldn't hear Maynard. The vocals have just been far too low at these tweeter shows. Not singing the end of vicarious is pretty stupid too.

Did you also notice a bit of echoing going on? It was most noticable when the guitar and bass riffs transition suddenly. It took a few seconds for the the sounds of previous riffs to die out and it added a very unpolished feel to some parts of some songs.

I'm interested if you want to elaborate because for each of these shows only a few people have come forward and described issues with the sound and mix.

I apologize in advance to the admins who have been deleting posts about the (-) Ions shit and hope that you don't delete this discussion (if it turns into one). I know its not technically a "review" but I don't see how in-depth discussion of the show hurts anybody.

Floodmatt - thats interesting to hear, given that I was in section 7 as well.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:56 AM   #44
mjr
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
I'm as big a fan as the next, but last night just didn't do it for me. I can't believe people say that was the best show they have seen. I was in sec 3 row bb, right in front of the vip seats. Sound was terrible, I kept thinking maynard was fucking up..but it was the sound..just awful...2nd show on this tour I have went to and couldn't hear maynard. so I payed 67.25 for my ticket...split vip parking with friends, didn't buy anything because it was as if you were in hell..8 bucks a beer? that should be illegal. and for what? the same setlist except for 2 songs. this is supposed to be the 10,000 days tour and they don't even play 2 songs on the short fucking album. they play stinkfist, 46&2 and schism, which they keep on playing for whatever reason. then maynard walks off stage for 10min of a drumoff where they could have fit another song, and then he can't even fnish vicarious. sub par performance, and whats with the green t-shirt? that was lame. I'm done seeing tool live, unless they do a drastic set list change. ask yourselves if the traffic, money, and 11 songs with terrible sound and missing lines is really worth it.
Care to describe more about what you found wrong with the sound? I have had issues with the sound at both tweeter shows and, given how amazing they were at Orpheum, seriously believe its the venue.

I agree with you when you say you couldn't hear Maynard. The vocals have just been far too low at these tweeter shows. Not singing the end of vicarious is pretty stupid too.

Did you also notice a bit of echoing going on? It was most noticable when the guitar and bass riffs transition suddenly. It took a few seconds for the the sounds of previous riffs to die out and it added a very unpolished feel to some parts of some songs.

I'm interested if you want to elaborate because for each of these shows only a few people have come forward and described issues with the sound and mix.

I apologize in advance to the admins who have been deleting posts about the (-) Ions shit and hope that you don't delete this discussion (if it turns into one). I know its not technically a "review" but I don't see how in-depth discussion of the show hurts anybody.

OFFLINE |  
floodmatt
07-13-2007, 11:05 AM

i really think the addition of the lawn seats has hurt the acoustics at the tweeter center...

and yes.. i did notice the echoing.. they way you describe it is exactly how i heard it as well..
Old 07-13-2007, 11:05 AM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

i really think the addition of the lawn seats has hurt the acoustics at the tweeter center...

and yes.. i did notice the echoing.. they way you describe it is exactly how i heard it as well..
OFFLINE |  
TomAce
07-13-2007, 11:28 AM

Did anyone notice Danny at the end of Lateralus when he was just going off, and Maynard was standing there watching him? Danny lost a stick, it flew about 6 feet to his left (our right), grabbed another one, and kept going off to close out that song.

Sick.

I can't believe there are people in this thread that are complaining about that show.

I'm also VERY interested to see what tonight's setlist in Portand ends up being.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:28 AM   #46
Level 3 - Talker

Did anyone notice Danny at the end of Lateralus when he was just going off, and Maynard was standing there watching him? Danny lost a stick, it flew about 6 feet to his left (our right), grabbed another one, and kept going off to close out that song.

Sick.

I can't believe there are people in this thread that are complaining about that show.

I'm also VERY interested to see what tonight's setlist in Portand ends up being.
OFFLINE |  
spiral-out
07-13-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr View Post

I agree about it being the venue...honestly how can you have good acoustics when you are outside...the sound pretty much gets carried out into space. No outdoor venue will ever sound as good as an indoor venue in my opinion. I saw them last june indoors, and i thought the sound was amazing, right down to hearing inrticate things like danny's cymbal work...and you could hear every word clearly. however I do realize this might be because i was so close at that time too, up front maybe 8 rows back the middle of the floor. Last night I was far, far off on the right hand side...and I expected the sound to be muted because of my location...and it was a shame not to hear that crispness...and maynard's vocals did get lost at parts where he pretty much HAS to sing his vocals more quiet due to the nature of the song. Unfortunately those lower ranges don't carry too well out doors. Maybe they should start choosing a different venue to play in MA.

Also, I think the echoe your talking about is at the beginning of jambi... the"but I, I would, wish it all away" part. I think this must be the way they want it because I thought the exact same thing when I saw them in june that the reverb was messed up...and it happened again here. So my guess is that it's planned.

The only logic I can think of as to why they play most of the same songs for the setlist is probably because they don't have visuals set up for spur of the moment songs...I think that takes away their freedom of changing it up every night - those visuals are so strategic and they are so in synch to the music that they must take a while to plan out...I don't think they could change the setlist up that much unless they had planned all the visuals that any given song would need, and that would take alot of time. Anyways, that's just my guess as to why it's always pretty much the same...and I would really love to hear some different songs myself...eulogy, (i would love) disposition, the grudge etc...etc...

However I do have to say there is probably a reason for him not screaming out the end of vicarious. Night after night of hours of singing can really strain one's vocals - no matter how well trained you are, and he is not as young as he used to be either...that being said i think he belts out that ending when he feels his voice is gonna make it, and holds off if it is gonna end up doing some damage that might possibly cancel another show. I don't think he is doing it out of spite or anything...but singing anything for hours night after night can really do a number on your vocal cords.

Last edited by spiral-out; 07-13-2007 at 11:52 AM..
Old 07-13-2007, 11:32 AM   #47
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr View Post

I agree about it being the venue...honestly how can you have good acoustics when you are outside...the sound pretty much gets carried out into space. No outdoor venue will ever sound as good as an indoor venue in my opinion. I saw them last june indoors, and i thought the sound was amazing, right down to hearing inrticate things like danny's cymbal work...and you could hear every word clearly. however I do realize this might be because i was so close at that time too, up front maybe 8 rows back the middle of the floor. Last night I was far, far off on the right hand side...and I expected the sound to be muted because of my location...and it was a shame not to hear that crispness...and maynard's vocals did get lost at parts where he pretty much HAS to sing his vocals more quiet due to the nature of the song. Unfortunately those lower ranges don't carry too well out doors. Maybe they should start choosing a different venue to play in MA.

Also, I think the echoe your talking about is at the beginning of jambi... the"but I, I would, wish it all away" part. I think this must be the way they want it because I thought the exact same thing when I saw them in june that the reverb was messed up...and it happened again here. So my guess is that it's planned.

The only logic I can think of as to why they play most of the same songs for the setlist is probably because they don't have visuals set up for spur of the moment songs...I think that takes away their freedom of changing it up every night - those visuals are so strategic and they are so in synch to the music that they must take a while to plan out...I don't think they could change the setlist up that much unless they had planned all the visuals that any given song would need, and that would take alot of time. Anyways, that's just my guess as to why it's always pretty much the same...and I would really love to hear some different songs myself...eulogy, (i would love) disposition, the grudge etc...etc...

However I do have to say there is probably a reason for him not screaming out the end of vicarious. Night after night of hours of singing can really strain one's vocals - no matter how well trained you are, and he is not as young as he used to be either...that being said i think he belts out that ending when he feels his voice is gonna make it, and holds off if it is gonna end up doing some damage that might possibly cancel another show. I don't think he is doing it out of spite or anything...but singing anything for hours night after night can really do a number on your vocal cords.

Last edited by spiral-out; 07-13-2007 at 11:52 AM..
OFFLINE |  
YouSirAreAnIdiot's Avatar YouSirAreAnIdiot
07-13-2007, 12:07 PM

And I don't understand how people say this wasn't a good show. Easily the best EXPERIENCE of my life let alone musical experience. Seats were Section 6 Row BB. Right in the center. Perfect sound, perfect visuals. I can't explain it anymore. Pushit and Flood made me drop a wet shit in my pants. I was tripping extremely hard on chocolate mushrooms and at one point the drumming in lateralus was my heartbeat. Easily a huge mind opener. Thank you Tool.

Also, it seems like everyone at the Red Roof Inn went to the show. Good times.

Last edited by YouSirAreAnIdiot; 07-13-2007 at 12:09 PM..
Old 07-13-2007, 12:07 PM   #48
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

And I don't understand how people say this wasn't a good show. Easily the best EXPERIENCE of my life let alone musical experience. Seats were Section 6 Row BB. Right in the center. Perfect sound, perfect visuals. I can't explain it anymore. Pushit and Flood made me drop a wet shit in my pants. I was tripping extremely hard on chocolate mushrooms and at one point the drumming in lateralus was my heartbeat. Easily a huge mind opener. Thank you Tool.

Also, it seems like everyone at the Red Roof Inn went to the show. Good times.

Last edited by YouSirAreAnIdiot; 07-13-2007 at 12:09 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Rod's Avatar Rod
07-13-2007, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAce View Post

Sick.
He lost a stick, threw the other, laughed it off, grabbed 2 more sticks slick as shit and finished the song.

Carl: Yeah, it's the American tradition to cut people down to size because they've brought so much joy into our lives.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #49
Rod
tdn bracketologist 07

Bincount™: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAce View Post

Sick.
He lost a stick, threw the other, laughed it off, grabbed 2 more sticks slick as shit and finished the song.

Carl: Yeah, it's the American tradition to cut people down to size because they've brought so much joy into our lives.
OFFLINE |  
Voltemand2
07-13-2007, 01:10 PM

Well this was my ninth time seeing Tool, and by far one of the best set lists I've ever seen. The extended version of Schism was sick. I went nuts when they played Push It and Flood. Great show all around. Can't wait to see them tonight in Portland.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

Well this was my ninth time seeing Tool, and by far one of the best set lists I've ever seen. The extended version of Schism was sick. I went nuts when they played Push It and Flood. Great show all around. Can't wait to see them tonight in Portland.
OFFLINE |  
civdis24's Avatar civdis24
07-13-2007, 01:25 PM

Personally I thought this show was a fucking treat. This was only my second show so far with my first being at the Hartford civic center--which wasn't great due to crappy sound and a disappointing set list. Needless to say this show kicked the shit out of Hartford. The sound levels started off pretty bad with Jambi being all garbled bass and no guitar or vocals. Thankfully this was remedied and the levels were adjusted to what I thought of as very good level EXCEPT Maynard was a bit on the quiet side.

Highlights:
- Schism was the best version I've heard, with good levels and the mind-blowing double time extension.
- PUSHIT!!!!! was a real treat and a total surprise. So happy I heard it live.
- Flood - awesome. Glad to hear something off Undertow finally
- Lateralus. EPIC. Drum solo dueling was the most amazing thing I've heard at any concert for any band. Purely epic.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about the sound at the Tweeter center. At least from the lawn where I was the sound was awesome (at least it became awesome somewhere during or after Stinkfist). Honestly I think lawn 'seats' at the Tweeter are second only to only the frontmost rows. Where I was standing it wasn't too far away, I could still clearly see the stage and at least where I was the sound was great and my view was completely unobstructed.

Conclusion:
Awesome. Great set list. Love Maynard's freakish dancing/movements. Great show.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #51
Level 4 - Thinker

Personally I thought this show was a fucking treat. This was only my second show so far with my first being at the Hartford civic center--which wasn't great due to crappy sound and a disappointing set list. Needless to say this show kicked the shit out of Hartford. The sound levels started off pretty bad with Jambi being all garbled bass and no guitar or vocals. Thankfully this was remedied and the levels were adjusted to what I thought of as very good level EXCEPT Maynard was a bit on the quiet side.

Highlights:
- Schism was the best version I've heard, with good levels and the mind-blowing double time extension.
- PUSHIT!!!!! was a real treat and a total surprise. So happy I heard it live.
- Flood - awesome. Glad to hear something off Undertow finally
- Lateralus. EPIC. Drum solo dueling was the most amazing thing I've heard at any concert for any band. Purely epic.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about the sound at the Tweeter center. At least from the lawn where I was the sound was awesome (at least it became awesome somewhere during or after Stinkfist). Honestly I think lawn 'seats' at the Tweeter are second only to only the frontmost rows. Where I was standing it wasn't too far away, I could still clearly see the stage and at least where I was the sound was great and my view was completely unobstructed.

Conclusion:
Awesome. Great set list. Love Maynard's freakish dancing/movements. Great show.
OFFLINE |  
disgustipated75
07-13-2007, 01:49 PM

I can't believe people could actually complain about this show.Ive seen these guys about 20 times and this was definantly in the top 3.The band and the crowds energy was intense.I brought my 7 year old son and watched as he was mesmerized by the whole show.The lasers,the screens, the intensity of Tools playing blew both of us away.Nothings cooler than watching your son have more fun than you at a Tool concert.As for the sound we sat in section 7 ,third row back and the sound was great.Hearing Pushit into Flood was perfect then cap it off with the most amazing drum dual Ive ever witnessed.For those of you who did'nt like the show maybe you just should'nt go see Tool anymore because if you couldnt be amazed by them last night then you must be dead.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

I can't believe people could actually complain about this show.Ive seen these guys about 20 times and this was definantly in the top 3.The band and the crowds energy was intense.I brought my 7 year old son and watched as he was mesmerized by the whole show.The lasers,the screens, the intensity of Tools playing blew both of us away.Nothings cooler than watching your son have more fun than you at a Tool concert.As for the sound we sat in section 7 ,third row back and the sound was great.Hearing Pushit into Flood was perfect then cap it off with the most amazing drum dual Ive ever witnessed.For those of you who did'nt like the show maybe you just should'nt go see Tool anymore because if you couldnt be amazed by them last night then you must be dead.
OFFLINE |  
Phil_Ayshio
07-13-2007, 02:11 PM

Sound Check:
Forty-Six and 2
Push It
Jambi

Show was unreal with a phenomenal set list and the sound was better than last year. The crowd really pissed me off during WFM and 10,000 Days with all the LOUD chatter. (Let’s show a little respect) I know Schism was extended, but the double time section was bad ass. Dueling Drummers was face melting - along with Justin chugging the 5 brews from the green bottles while keeping the beat. Push It AND Flood! WHOA!!! That must have been one hell of a day off...

As for the question about the roadies wearing white lab-coats and white booties… I’ve always thought they were mad scientists creating this borderline sub-human/super-human/alienesque mixed breed that is Tool. It’s almost like they allow their creation to be unleashed on us. …but hey, pick your own ending.

Did you guys check out the security at all? They were going through cell phone pictures and taking batteries and SIM cards out of the phones. A tad on the relentless side, especially when the phones did NOT have a flash. ...fortunately I was able to get a couple decent photos from my phone and camera but I don't have time to post them right now.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

Sound Check:
Forty-Six and 2
Push It
Jambi

Show was unreal with a phenomenal set list and the sound was better than last year. The crowd really pissed me off during WFM and 10,000 Days with all the LOUD chatter. (Let’s show a little respect) I know Schism was extended, but the double time section was bad ass. Dueling Drummers was face melting - along with Justin chugging the 5 brews from the green bottles while keeping the beat. Push It AND Flood! WHOA!!! That must have been one hell of a day off...

As for the question about the roadies wearing white lab-coats and white booties… I’ve always thought they were mad scientists creating this borderline sub-human/super-human/alienesque mixed breed that is Tool. It’s almost like they allow their creation to be unleashed on us. …but hey, pick your own ending.

Did you guys check out the security at all? They were going through cell phone pictures and taking batteries and SIM cards out of the phones. A tad on the relentless side, especially when the phones did NOT have a flash. ...fortunately I was able to get a couple decent photos from my phone and camera but I don't have time to post them right now.
OFFLINE |  
scosh24
07-13-2007, 02:54 PM

My 12th TOOl show and 5th this tour.
Sound in the back Sec. 4 had muffled vocals....I do agree with the one poster who said there were a few mix ups in the songs...there were....BUT, Holy frickin Moly!! That was the most pumped I've gotten during a TOOl show....Set list was mint and that was the reason....
The "Drum off " with Danny and Cody with Justin POUNDING 4-5 beers during it was THE sickest thing I've watched in over 300 different concerts. (seeing as the guy in front of me was getting a "beener" from his wife throughout)

I will take that show any day. It felt more "Rock n Roll"....the technical, lyrical mess ups made it that way... there was a nice "edge" to the entire show (like the "old" days) that wasn't there on my four other shows this tour. (Orpheum, Tweeter, Manchester, Hartford)

Bad Ass show at the top of my TOOL list....top two or three no doubt.

Last edited by scosh24; 07-13-2007 at 02:57 PM..
Old 07-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #54
Level 3 - Talker

Sound in the back Sec. 4 had muffled vocals....I do agree with the one poster who said there were a few mix ups in the songs...there were....BUT, Holy frickin Moly!! That was the most pumped I've gotten during a TOOl show....Set list was mint and that was the reason....
The "Drum off " with Danny and Cody with Justin POUNDING 4-5 beers during it was THE sickest thing I've watched in over 300 different concerts. (seeing as the guy in front of me was getting a "beener" from his wife throughout)

I will take that show any day. It felt more "Rock n Roll"....the technical, lyrical mess ups made it that way... there was a nice "edge" to the entire show (like the "old" days) that wasn't there on my four other shows this tour. (Orpheum, Tweeter, Manchester, Hartford)

Bad Ass show at the top of my TOOL list....top two or three no doubt.

Last edited by scosh24; 07-13-2007 at 02:57 PM..
OFFLINE |  
violetflame's Avatar violetflame
07-13-2007, 02:56 PM

what i don't understand is why people cross their arms and look like they're bored at a show. i was in section 3 19 rows back and i saw people on the side of me and in FRONT of me completely not into anything...go home so we other fans can steal ur seats! i was further back last time they came to tweeter and yes the sound was clearer. i personally prefer to be close to the stage and feel the vibrations from the music coming out of the speakers. i don't mind looking up to see lasers. i was really surprised by our setlist. we must have been a good crowd for the most part b/c it seemed semi-spur-of-the-moment . i didn't notice too much screwing up..and who cares anyway? it's a live show!! tool is one of the best bands live and/or recorded ever - so even if they screw up it sounds better than a lot of the other crap bands out there. i had a great time...people walking by is annoying. (i had to pee once so i was one of those, but it was during intermission) and about maynard getting to old to sing his parts and not performing like he used to...shut up! and go watch videos on youtube from '94. i have nothing different to say about how amazing danny is, they all are(and didn't maynard look sexy in green??) and how much better tool has gotten over the years...all the good stuff people have said i agree...this show was amazing and i'll be sore from and high off it for atleast another week..until i realize it's gonna be forever to feel this way again ...........
Old 07-13-2007, 02:56 PM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

what i don't understand is why people cross their arms and look like they're bored at a show. i was in section 3 19 rows back and i saw people on the side of me and in FRONT of me completely not into anything...go home so we other fans can steal ur seats! i was further back last time they came to tweeter and yes the sound was clearer. i personally prefer to be close to the stage and feel the vibrations from the music coming out of the speakers. i don't mind looking up to see lasers. i was really surprised by our setlist. we must have been a good crowd for the most part b/c it seemed semi-spur-of-the-moment . i didn't notice too much screwing up..and who cares anyway? it's a live show!! tool is one of the best bands live and/or recorded ever - so even if they screw up it sounds better than a lot of the other crap bands out there. i had a great time...people walking by is annoying. (i had to pee once so i was one of those, but it was during intermission) and about maynard getting to old to sing his parts and not performing like he used to...shut up! and go watch videos on youtube from '94. i have nothing different to say about how amazing danny is, they all are(and didn't maynard look sexy in green??) and how much better tool has gotten over the years...all the good stuff people have said i agree...this show was amazing and i'll be sore from and high off it for atleast another week..until i realize it's gonna be forever to feel this way again ...........
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM

This show was the balls. I shit a cold purple twinkie when they started playing the intro to flood!! The only sucky thing was the Nazi security guards!! Section 3 6th reow. Best seats, I was right in front of Adam Jones & Maynard. My brother caught one of danny carey drum toms!!! Autographed. We are selling it on Ebay!!! Just kidding!!! Best set list since '02 only because the played 3rd eye! All in all it was like every other tool show Ive been to! Perfect!!
Old 07-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #56
Level 1 - Lurker

This show was the balls. I shit a cold purple twinkie when they started playing the intro to flood!! The only sucky thing was the Nazi security guards!! Section 3 6th reow. Best seats, I was right in front of Adam Jones & Maynard. My brother caught one of danny carey drum toms!!! Autographed. We are selling it on Ebay!!! Just kidding!!! Best set list since '02 only because the played 3rd eye! All in all it was like every other tool show Ive been to! Perfect!!
07-13-2007, 04:38 PM

I tihnk this was my 7th show of this tour and 15th overall. Best show Ive seen on this tour. Second time seeing pushit this tour, first time seeing flood....EVER. I thought this show was better then the orpheum. I hate this venue with a passion that wont die. It seemed to me, and most other post's confirm this, If your sitting dead center(like my self) the sound was the best ive heard form them in a long time. But it your off to the side(like I was last year, the sound sucks...BAD) so next time, if you have a choice ...try and be in the middle, even if you have to be on the lawn.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #57
Level 1 - Lurker

I tihnk this was my 7th show of this tour and 15th overall. Best show Ive seen on this tour. Second time seeing pushit this tour, first time seeing flood....EVER. I thought this show was better then the orpheum. I hate this venue with a passion that wont die. It seemed to me, and most other post's confirm this, If your sitting dead center(like my self) the sound was the best ive heard form them in a long time. But it your off to the side(like I was last year, the sound sucks...BAD) so next time, if you have a choice ...try and be in the middle, even if you have to be on the lawn.
OFFLINE |  
nellyson25's Avatar nellyson25
07-13-2007, 09:01 PM

best show ever. i'm so glad that this one was my first. just have to say nothing else compares to it. light shows and visuals all amazing. loved the schism extension. all songs. PUSHIT AND FLOOD! drum solos in lateralus. everyone with lighters. the smell of pot. even the intemission when they were together was sick. best night! spiral out...
Old 07-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #58
Level 4 - Thinker

best show ever. i'm so glad that this one was my first. just have to say nothing else compares to it. light shows and visuals all amazing. loved the schism extension. all songs. PUSHIT AND FLOOD! drum solos in lateralus. everyone with lighters. the smell of pot. even the intemission when they were together was sick. best night! spiral out...
OFFLINE |  
TOOLGOD
07-14-2007, 06:30 AM

OK I'LL KEEP THIS AS BRIEF AS I CAN. YES THE SHOW WAS AMAZING BOTH VISUALLY AND SONICALLY!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SOUND. THAT'S THE VENUE'S FAUILT ANYWAY. I SAT SEC. 7 ROW N & THOUGHT IT SOUNDED EXCELLENT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM PLAYING 'STINKFIST', 'FORTY-SIX & 2', AND 'SCHISM'. 'EULOGY','HOOKER WITH A PENIS', OR EVEN 'H.' WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. 'THE POT' WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TOO-BUT TO MISS PLAYING 'RIGHT IN TWO' WAS ALMOST UNFORGIVABLE. ANYWAY I HEARD A RUMOR THEY WILL BE PLAYING A WINTER ARENA TOUR. HOPE IT COME'S TO THE GARDEN. SAW THE LATERLUS SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO AND THE SOUND WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE FROM THE 7TH ROW. YEAH 'PUSH-IT' & 'FLOOD' WE'RE GOOD, BUT NOT GREAT SONG CHOICES. I COULD GO ON FOREVER BUT I WON'T. I'M GREATFUL TO HAVE BEEN THERE AS I SAW A LOT OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE TRYING TO GET TIX-MANY COULDN'T!!!!!!!!!! $200 FOR A LAWN TICKET-FUCK ALL OF YOU SCALPERS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!! ALLRIGHTY THEN...
Old 07-14-2007, 06:30 AM   #59
Level 1 - Lurker

OK I'LL KEEP THIS AS BRIEF AS I CAN. YES THE SHOW WAS AMAZING BOTH VISUALLY AND SONICALLY!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SOUND. THAT'S THE VENUE'S FAUILT ANYWAY. I SAT SEC. 7 ROW N & THOUGHT IT SOUNDED EXCELLENT. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM PLAYING 'STINKFIST', 'FORTY-SIX & 2', AND 'SCHISM'. 'EULOGY','HOOKER WITH A PENIS', OR EVEN 'H.' WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. 'THE POT' WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TOO-BUT TO MISS PLAYING 'RIGHT IN TWO' WAS ALMOST UNFORGIVABLE. ANYWAY I HEARD A RUMOR THEY WILL BE PLAYING A WINTER ARENA TOUR. HOPE IT COME'S TO THE GARDEN. SAW THE LATERLUS SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO AND THE SOUND WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE FROM THE 7TH ROW. YEAH 'PUSH-IT' & 'FLOOD' WE'RE GOOD, BUT NOT GREAT SONG CHOICES. I COULD GO ON FOREVER BUT I WON'T. I'M GREATFUL TO HAVE BEEN THERE AS I SAW A LOT OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE TRYING TO GET TIX-MANY COULDN'T!!!!!!!!!! $200 FOR A LAWN TICKET-FUCK ALL OF YOU SCALPERS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!! ALLRIGHTY THEN...
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosh24 View Post

I was in Section 4 also, Row BB. I thought the vocals could have been increased a bit as well. Also, last time they played @ the Tweeter Center I was in Section 2 and I think the view of the visuals are better from that angle.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #60
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosh24 View Post

I was in Section 4 also, Row BB. I thought the vocals could have been increased a bit as well. Also, last time they played @ the Tweeter Center I was in Section 2 and I think the view of the visuals are better from that angle.
OFFLINE |  
rleddy3
07-14-2007, 04:33 PM

Awesome show....my 8th time seeing them

Just pissed that Danny didn't wear a Celtics T-shirt (i know they suck, but give me some Paul Pierce action)

Did anyone notice Maynard's lyrical slip on Stinkfist??

After "Elbow deep within the borderline"....he said. "it might hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to." End of the song, so it seemed weird....i could be wrong but this was the first concert i've EVER been to sans booze and some sort of other influence. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

I tried to explain to a couple of young kids afte the show. It was their first time seeing Tool.

It's kinda like being a drug addict, i'm trying to get back to that first time i've seen them. It still hasn't happened yet, but i'm not saying that i'll stop trying.

THANK YOU TOOL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

I hope i'm 90 years old and still seeing you guys play.....hell even if it's in my back yard.

Peace the fuck out!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #61
Level 1 - Lurker

Awesome show....my 8th time seeing them

Just pissed that Danny didn't wear a Celtics T-shirt (i know they suck, but give me some Paul Pierce action)

Did anyone notice Maynard's lyrical slip on Stinkfist??

After "Elbow deep within the borderline"....he said. "it might hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to." End of the song, so it seemed weird....i could be wrong but this was the first concert i've EVER been to sans booze and some sort of other influence. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

I tried to explain to a couple of young kids afte the show. It was their first time seeing Tool.

It's kinda like being a drug addict, i'm trying to get back to that first time i've seen them. It still hasn't happened yet, but i'm not saying that i'll stop trying.

THANK YOU TOOL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

I hope i'm 90 years old and still seeing you guys play.....hell even if it's in my back yard.

Peace the fuck out!!!
OFFLINE |  
bombsqd
07-14-2007, 04:39 PM

I was checking out some setlists for the previous shows before this one and I was going into this show with the feeling I was just going to see the last show again. From what I saw I had a feeling I was going to hear Flood which was def great news but I just wasn't that excited. What a fucking show!!! When Pushit came on I couldn't believe it, and like a lot of you I thought it meant there was going to be no Flood but there it was. I really have the feeling that at the end of the show the guys knew they probally just put on one of the best shows of the tour, the place was jumpin. Section 8, Row N on the end, Adolfo from BCN was in our row what a treat. Seriously one of the best shows I've seen in my life. Pushit, Flood, 10,000 days, Lateralus, Vicarious, Schism, I loved it. Basically just listed most of the show. AWESOME.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #62
Level 2 - Poster

I was checking out some setlists for the previous shows before this one and I was going into this show with the feeling I was just going to see the last show again. From what I saw I had a feeling I was going to hear Flood which was def great news but I just wasn't that excited. What a fucking show!!! When Pushit came on I couldn't believe it, and like a lot of you I thought it meant there was going to be no Flood but there it was. I really have the feeling that at the end of the show the guys knew they probally just put on one of the best shows of the tour, the place was jumpin. Section 8, Row N on the end, Adolfo from BCN was in our row what a treat. Seriously one of the best shows I've seen in my life. Pushit, Flood, 10,000 days, Lateralus, Vicarious, Schism, I loved it. Basically just listed most of the show. AWESOME.
OFFLINE |  
rleddy3
07-14-2007, 04:40 PM

By the way, anyone who wants to complain about any live performance that these artists put on, listen to the following:

Go Home, grab a guitar, a chello, a piano, a canvas, fuck....paint your Goddamn cat for all i give a fuck

After that present your wonderful creation to 12 to 15,000 total strangers and take a poll to see how happy they are with your creative genius.

Then, and only then will you have a tiny idea of what these Artists do on a nightly basis

Otherwise, sit back, relax, and enjoy the fucking show
Old 07-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #63
Level 1 - Lurker

By the way, anyone who wants to complain about any live performance that these artists put on, listen to the following:

Go Home, grab a guitar, a chello, a piano, a canvas, fuck....paint your Goddamn cat for all i give a fuck

After that present your wonderful creation to 12 to 15,000 total strangers and take a poll to see how happy they are with your creative genius.

Then, and only then will you have a tiny idea of what these Artists do on a nightly basis

OFFLINE |  
canorus
07-14-2007, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleddy3 View Post

I can't keep enjoying the same show over and over again
Old 07-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #64
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleddy3 View Post

OFFLINE |  
BlakNo1
07-14-2007, 05:19 PM

Seen Tool 9 times, This was the 3rd best(only beaten by Portland, ME 2001 & Lewiston, ME 1998.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #65
Level 1 - Lurker

Seen Tool 9 times, This was the 3rd best(only beaten by Portland, ME 2001 & Lewiston, ME 1998.
OFFLINE |  
kaoz23
07-14-2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Hell,if that show was anything like the other night, then I think I just might be able to enjoy it over and over again. ;)
Old 07-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #66
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Hell,if that show was anything like the other night, then I think I just might be able to enjoy it over and over again. ;)
OFFLINE |  
scosh24
07-14-2007, 06:03 PM

I could see that same exact show multiple times....it was my 5th this tour and different from the others. Three out of the other four though were corbon copies and that I will do just once a tour if it gets to that.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #67
Level 3 - Talker

I could see that same exact show multiple times....it was my 5th this tour and different from the others. Three out of the other four though were corbon copies and that I will do just once a tour if it gets to that.
OFFLINE |  
okie
07-14-2007, 10:28 PM

This was my first Tool show and I am just disappointed that I didn't see them years ago because I would have liked to hear so many songs off earlier albums. But seeing as though I don't have any other shows to compare it to I thought it was pretty great to see them live, although next time I will not get lawn seats.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:28 PM   #68
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my first Tool show and I am just disappointed that I didn't see them years ago because I would have liked to hear so many songs off earlier albums. But seeing as though I don't have any other shows to compare it to I thought it was pretty great to see them live, although next time I will not get lawn seats.
OFFLINE |  
felix56
07-15-2007, 06:14 AM

my first tool show , sat in section 4 to the right, sound was horrible, could not hear any vocals, every song sounded muffeled. very disappointed. is that just a bad spot to sit at the tweeter center.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:14 AM   #69
Level 1 - Lurker

my first tool show , sat in section 4 to the right, sound was horrible, could not hear any vocals, every song sounded muffeled. very disappointed. is that just a bad spot to sit at the tweeter center.
OFFLINE |  
dj_osiris69
07-15-2007, 09:07 AM

What a great show! I splurged on tickets and ended up in the 4th row dead center. This is my second show from such a vantage point (I was up close at the orpheium show as well).

My friend and I are from CT. We stayed at the Manfield Holiday. We noticed 4 really nice buses in the hotel. Might have been the band or not...

Learning from my last tweeter center experience, we showed up incredibly early and saw the whole big business set. I didnt really care for them too much. The drummer is really talented. Some of his playing was over powering for the type of style they have as a collective.

During the BB set, one could look through the openings in the black curtain to see Danny and Justin periodically check out the set from backstage.

The BB set finished and they pulled the cover from Danny's drum kit. It was the paiste cymbal set. Soooo nice. I saw this set during the Lateralus tour, but not this close. One could see all the groves in the shells. He did not have his monkey figure on the hi hat stand. It look like it may have been placed on Maynard's korg during the set.

One notices a bunch of things being that close. The band had 4 plants on stage. I never noticed this before. On the right side of Adam's amps is a big cut out picture of Danny's face, lol. The middle lighting truss has Danny's geometric shapes in the middle of the bottom side. A black light would like this up during the set. During the snare drum breakdown in Rosetta Stoned, he stared up directly at the symbol.

You can also see the expressions on the band members faces very clearly. They were definately having a great time on stage. Danny had an ice pack on his arm, but he made it through the set with no problems. He did drop a stick or loose focus at the beginning of Rosetta Stoned. The band was waiting for him.

Justin chugged 4 beers during the drum solo. He had 3 stella's and one brown bottled beer. I couldn't see the label as I was leaving.

At 1:30 AM, my friend and I ran to the mansfield stop and shop. We ran into big business but no tool members unfortunately.

I had a great time at th show and definately look foward to the next one. Spiral out.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:07 AM   #70
Level 2 - Poster

What a great show! I splurged on tickets and ended up in the 4th row dead center. This is my second show from such a vantage point (I was up close at the orpheium show as well).

My friend and I are from CT. We stayed at the Manfield Holiday. We noticed 4 really nice buses in the hotel. Might have been the band or not...

Learning from my last tweeter center experience, we showed up incredibly early and saw the whole big business set. I didnt really care for them too much. The drummer is really talented. Some of his playing was over powering for the type of style they have as a collective.

During the BB set, one could look through the openings in the black curtain to see Danny and Justin periodically check out the set from backstage.

The BB set finished and they pulled the cover from Danny's drum kit. It was the paiste cymbal set. Soooo nice. I saw this set during the Lateralus tour, but not this close. One could see all the groves in the shells. He did not have his monkey figure on the hi hat stand. It look like it may have been placed on Maynard's korg during the set.

One notices a bunch of things being that close. The band had 4 plants on stage. I never noticed this before. On the right side of Adam's amps is a big cut out picture of Danny's face, lol. The middle lighting truss has Danny's geometric shapes in the middle of the bottom side. A black light would like this up during the set. During the snare drum breakdown in Rosetta Stoned, he stared up directly at the symbol.

You can also see the expressions on the band members faces very clearly. They were definately having a great time on stage. Danny had an ice pack on his arm, but he made it through the set with no problems. He did drop a stick or loose focus at the beginning of Rosetta Stoned. The band was waiting for him.

Justin chugged 4 beers during the drum solo. He had 3 stella's and one brown bottled beer. I couldn't see the label as I was leaving.

At 1:30 AM, my friend and I ran to the mansfield stop and shop. We ran into big business but no tool members unfortunately.

I had a great time at th show and definately look foward to the next one. Spiral out.
OFFLINE |  
strong_zo
07-15-2007, 03:02 PM

HEY RED SOX,I thought that was pissa.PUSHIT & FLOOD.Probably best set list so far on the tour.1st night of the hatrick see you in Portland & Albany.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:02 PM   #71
Level 3 - Talker

HEY RED SOX,I thought that was pissa.PUSHIT & FLOOD.Probably best set list so far on the tour.1st night of the hatrick see you in Portland & Albany.
OFFLINE |  
conor moore
07-15-2007, 05:15 PM

the show was great

maynard wasnt really talking to much

danny carey was beating the fuckin shit out of his drum set

adam was great he is very talented

justin is an amazing bass player he changed the bass line for pushit wich kicked ass

some highlights were defiently flood

pushit was so good i was head banging

stinkfist was awesome

i drove all the way from long island new york it took about five hours to get up here

big buisness sucked really bad besides the drummer

it took me 2 hours to get out of the parking lot

this is my second show and im seeing them in holmdel

7/12/07 tweeter center

7/18/07 pnc banks art center
Old 07-15-2007, 05:15 PM   #72
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

the show was great

maynard wasnt really talking to much

danny carey was beating the fuckin shit out of his drum set

adam was great he is very talented

justin is an amazing bass player he changed the bass line for pushit wich kicked ass

some highlights were defiently flood

pushit was so good i was head banging

stinkfist was awesome

i drove all the way from long island new york it took about five hours to get up here

big buisness sucked really bad besides the drummer

it took me 2 hours to get out of the parking lot

this is my second show and im seeing them in holmdel

7/12/07 tweeter center

7/18/07 pnc banks art center
OFFLINE |  
weathermantom
07-15-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetflame View Post
Yeah, they should have a questionnaire or something that people can fill out before they buy tickets for the front 3 sections. Like "Are you going to get up during crucial parts of the songs (ex. Forty-Six & 2 drum solo)?" "Are you going to [ironically] yell 'SOBER!' at the end of every song?" "Are you going to stand there looking bored the entire time?" And if they answer yes to any of these questions, Ticketmaster should boot them off and only allow them to buy tickets to the last seven sections and the lawn.

Also, were you sitting RIGHT next to me? (If so, I was talking to you a bit; you took a 7 minute bathroom break, etc... sound familiar?)

Last edited by weathermantom; 07-16-2007 at 06:07 AM..
Old 07-15-2007, 06:49 PM   #73
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 326

Quote:
Yeah, they should have a questionnaire or something that people can fill out before they buy tickets for the front 3 sections. Like "Are you going to get up during crucial parts of the songs (ex. Forty-Six & 2 drum solo)?" "Are you going to [ironically] yell 'SOBER!' at the end of every song?" "Are you going to stand there looking bored the entire time?" And if they answer yes to any of these questions, Ticketmaster should boot them off and only allow them to buy tickets to the last seven sections and the lawn.

Also, were you sitting RIGHT next to me? (If so, I was talking to you a bit; you took a 7 minute bathroom break, etc... sound familiar?)

Last edited by weathermantom; 07-16-2007 at 06:07 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Ginch
07-16-2007, 06:01 AM

The show was great, setlist wast great, come on, Pushit and Flood! I often see conflicting accounts of the acoustics at TOOL shows. TOOL play extremely loud, maybe too loud. I've seen them in small venues and big outdoor venues as well. It's been my experience, and even when I'm buying tickets I'll try to get seats in the center, not too close to the stage, and not too far away either. The best sounding shows to me have always been in these locations. I was at the Orpheum in May of 2006, my seats were almost the last row, I thought the sound was lousy, but I've read other posts stating that it sounded killer. Harford September 2001, dead center, first couple of rows past the floor, sounded un real. So crisp and vibrant. Thursdays show I was pretty close to stage, although off to the right, section 1. It sounded OK to me, but nowhere near as good as some other shows. Last fall I was at Tweeter center and was first row of seats that were not under roof, sounded much better than Thursday.
I've posted before, if you know what to listen for it's always there.
As far as the Tweeter center goes, I'll probably never go back there again. Parking stinks, security is way too tight, can't even smoke cigarettes? Come on, we are outside! There were too many guys in yellow shirts with flashlights. Try taking a pic on your phone, these guys were all over you. I had the pleasure of being at the end of a row and seeing these guys all night.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:01 AM   #74
Level 1 - Lurker

The show was great, setlist wast great, come on, Pushit and Flood! I often see conflicting accounts of the acoustics at TOOL shows. TOOL play extremely loud, maybe too loud. I've seen them in small venues and big outdoor venues as well. It's been my experience, and even when I'm buying tickets I'll try to get seats in the center, not too close to the stage, and not too far away either. The best sounding shows to me have always been in these locations. I was at the Orpheum in May of 2006, my seats were almost the last row, I thought the sound was lousy, but I've read other posts stating that it sounded killer. Harford September 2001, dead center, first couple of rows past the floor, sounded un real. So crisp and vibrant. Thursdays show I was pretty close to stage, although off to the right, section 1. It sounded OK to me, but nowhere near as good as some other shows. Last fall I was at Tweeter center and was first row of seats that were not under roof, sounded much better than Thursday.
I've posted before, if you know what to listen for it's always there.
As far as the Tweeter center goes, I'll probably never go back there again. Parking stinks, security is way too tight, can't even smoke cigarettes? Come on, we are outside! There were too many guys in yellow shirts with flashlights. Try taking a pic on your phone, these guys were all over you. I had the pleasure of being at the end of a row and seeing these guys all night.
OFFLINE |  
Scarlet Letterman42's Avatar Scarlet Letterman42
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM

Has anyone used stubhub? Going to show at PNC and was wondering if anyone ever had a problem.
THX
Old 07-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #75
Level 2 - Poster

Has anyone used stubhub? Going to show at PNC and was wondering if anyone ever had a problem.
THX
07-16-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria's bullet View Post

um, i don't know. i was in seat 9 row z. i don't remember seeing any pandas .
Old 07-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #76
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria's bullet View Post

07-16-2007, 12:33 PM

Yo it was my First Tool show. I was completely blown away they played all my top favorites (Jambi, Lateralus, 46 & 2, 10,000 Days pt 1&2). Great to hear stuff frm all of their albums. Flood was completely unxpected. The visuals were so amazing. The performance of Jambi was insane it was just a blast of power burning the faces of the crowd. Lateralus was epic. The whole thing with the lighters was wicked i didn't have mine with me so i put up a flippin glowstick. If anyone has photos of the show please email them to me a [email protected]
Old 07-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #77
Level 1 - Lurker

Yo it was my First Tool show. I was completely blown away they played all my top favorites (Jambi, Lateralus, 46 & 2, 10,000 Days pt 1&2). Great to hear stuff frm all of their albums. Flood was completely unxpected. The visuals were so amazing. The performance of Jambi was insane it was just a blast of power burning the faces of the crowd. Lateralus was epic. The whole thing with the lighters was wicked i didn't have mine with me so i put up a flippin glowstick. If anyone has photos of the show please email them to me a [email protected]
OFFLINE |  
TheFryGuy98
07-16-2007, 12:37 PM

NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!!! We were blessed with Pushit into Flood, and for that I am ever grateful to the band! Not a typical show, the band was perfectly on point and the crowd was energetic as ever! Cheers to all who were there, that night was a blast! p.s. dont ever underestimate the power of this band! they know exactly what they are doing and talking about! Ive seen em a bunch, but this round of touring might just be their best yet!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:37 PM   #78
Level 1 - Lurker

NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!!! We were blessed with Pushit into Flood, and for that I am ever grateful to the band! Not a typical show, the band was perfectly on point and the crowd was energetic as ever! Cheers to all who were there, that night was a blast! p.s. dont ever underestimate the power of this band! they know exactly what they are doing and talking about! Ive seen em a bunch, but this round of touring might just be their best yet!
OFFLINE |  
200L's Avatar 200L
07-16-2007, 04:42 PM

Anyone tape the show?
Old 07-16-2007, 04:42 PM   #79
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 26

Anyone tape the show?
07-16-2007, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Oh alright; I was in row U, so never mind.

Har har.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:07 PM   #80
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 326

Quote:
Oh alright; I was in row U, so never mind.

Har har.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply