opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 07. Undertow
User Name
Password
Old 01-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377
distortiononline.com

in the multimedia section of distortiononline.com the very last song is Undertow live from 91 and instead of sayin " shut up, shut up" maynard has some really cool and different lyrics. i am tryin to figure out what he is sayin but it is IMO way better the the Undertow album version. anyways you guys should check it out. you wont be dissapointed.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 96
Re: distortiononline.com

"want you to be on my side" and all of those lyrics. yeah theyre odd, you can tell theyre added to the song. however they still are pretty awesome. Its so good listening to Maynard singing live. You can actually here the lyrics more clearly than on the album.

cheers for this post, i didn't know about distortiononline.com. it could actually be the best thing about my day today. and ive had a sweet day. got something new to listen to in my hours of insomnia madness.

Don't get big ideas, they are not going to happen.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattywasaracecardriver View Post
"want you to be on my side" and all of those lyrics. yeah theyre odd, you can tell theyre added to the song. however they still are pretty awesome. Its so good listening to Maynard singing live. You can actually here the lyrics more clearly than on the album.

cheers for this post, i didn't know about distortiononline.com. it could actually be the best thing about my day today. and ive had a sweet day. got something new to listen to in my hours of insomnia madness.
i am glad i indroduce it to you. that if one of my favorite websites on the plant. the guys who run it are really cool too.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:57 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10

Yeah, I was just recently introduced to that site.

It's a really great site...I like all the live tracks and the concert promo posters.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: