Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
RedVilliam
03-26-2006, 09:09 AM

Sorry for starting a new thread, but I could find one to tack this on too. Ok, so yesterday I'm in Borders and I'm having the attendant look for the new album on their database, they have nothing.... No TBA, no date, nada. The guy tells me that until the label gives a release date they won't have any information.... I go over to Best Buy same question different guy -- same result. WTF is going on?
every rule?
Old 03-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Questions

Sorry for starting a new thread, but I could find one to tack this on too. Ok, so yesterday I'm in Borders and I'm having the attendant look for the new album on their database, they have nothing.... No TBA, no date, nada. The guy tells me that until the label gives a release date they won't have any information.... I go over to Best Buy same question different guy -- same result. WTF is going on?
every rule?
OFFLINE |  
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
03-26-2006, 09:12 AM

Tool shanannigans
Old 03-26-2006, 09:12 AM   #2
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444
Re: Questions

Tool shanannigans
bass_dude's Avatar bass_dude
03-26-2006, 09:32 AM

They've listed it under artist name of Will Young to avoid anyone asking about it.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:32 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

They've listed it under artist name of Will Young to avoid anyone asking about it.
OFFLINE |  
sularetal's Avatar sularetal
03-26-2006, 09:34 AM

Everyone except for Tool fans are in on this years April Fools joke.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:34 AM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Everyone except for Tool fans are in on this years April Fools joke.
03-26-2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVilliam
I've noticed the same thing. I've searched the database at work and can't find anything about anything new from Tool. Asked at a few record stores, and same thing.

Even when we don't know the release of something, we still have it in our system with a arrival date of 12/31/year... which is obviously just filling in that box in our system until the real info comes out. Theres no file for anything Tool right now.

Dunno why its like that :/
Old 03-26-2006, 12:08 PM   #5
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVilliam
I've noticed the same thing. I've searched the database at work and can't find anything about anything new from Tool. Asked at a few record stores, and same thing.

Even when we don't know the release of something, we still have it in our system with a arrival date of 12/31/year... which is obviously just filling in that box in our system until the real info comes out. Theres no file for anything Tool right now.

Dunno why its like that :/
OFFLINE |  
Nebel
03-26-2006, 12:23 PM

That is weird....
Old 03-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

That is weird....
OFFLINE |  
SpiralOutKeepGoing's Avatar SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-26-2006, 12:39 PM

Old 03-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 63

Ocelot199's Avatar Ocelot199
03-26-2006, 02:22 PM

I just got back from Tower Records... the dude there said that just today their system was updated to include 10,000 Days and the May 2nd release.

So I dunno...
Old 03-26-2006, 02:22 PM   #8
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929

I just got back from Tower Records... the dude there said that just today their system was updated to include 10,000 Days and the May 2nd release.

So I dunno...
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply