opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 02-17-2003, 04:44 AM   #1
Banned

Bincount™: 128
6 point Star

in this video you see in the beginning a six point star when he cuts the apple in two... a couple of seconds later (Maybe a minute) (doesnt matter) you see a circle (like the apple) dissapear in a SIX POINT STAR... the 6 hands pull at the circle and become a six point star...

Now... what does that mean?

i think it has to do with life... wich way you choose... (or something like that)...

Think im right?... so yes.. help me work this out...
you think no? explain what you think then!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 01:47 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 62
Isn't there first a 5 then 6 then 7-point star in the apple?
And when the hands pull the circle (if you mean about 4 minutes when Parabola starts), there are seven hands and a seven point star. And in the apple also there are 5, 6 and 7 pips (stones/seeds).

These each stars have some meaning but I can't remember what. Maybe something about life and death...?
Old 02-17-2003, 04:34 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by 4th Eye
Isn't there first a 5 then 6 then 7-point star in the apple?
And when the hands pull the circle (if you mean about 4 minutes when Parabola starts), there are seven hands and a seven point star. And in the apple also there are 5, 6 and 7 pips (stones/seeds).
yes, yes and yes...

i noticed that and wondered wtf myself...but i don't know the significance. i just thought it was cool...
Old 02-17-2003, 04:39 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

I think the shape in the apple might have something to do with sacred geometry. The shape resembles the flower of life, or the seed of life. Information on both of these can be found at www.floweroflife.org. Geometry has been known as a fundamental force of nature since Plato's platonic solids. This theory is a little more metaphysical and definately a bit more interesting.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:29 AM   #5
Banned

Bincount™: 128

flowers... right
Old 02-19-2003, 12:20 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
in the video, the (blue) apple does show the different 5, 6, and 7 pointed stars. which can be interpreted as religios stars, obviosly the 6 pointed star would represent judaism, i think the 5 pointed would be paganism or something like that where the pentacle is abundant in symbolism (not satanism which some people might think, because that has to do with an upside down star)(I heard somewhere that it represents christianity, but,... i dont know abou that) , and the seven pointed star would be gnosticism or mysticism.

and im pretty damn sure it has nothing to do with the flower of life, because thats based on hexagraphical plan....

its made form a circle, then another circle with the edge of both circles at the center of the other circle (making the Vesica Piscis....http://www.intent.com/sg/vesica_area.gif)... then a third circle with the edge at the center of both of the other 2 (one of the symbols from led zeppelin's four symbols) then a fourth circle ( the symbol of the devils den) then another and another until you get back to the beginning... which fits 6 circles... this makes the seed of life.... do the same thing as making the seed of life, but use the seed of life patter as apposed to the circle and you get the flower of life http--www.intent.com-sg-flower_of_life.gif
Old 02-22-2003, 11:51 PM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

look closer

i just noticed that with every time the star changes the camera pans in closer. To me that just represents the closer you look at something the more complicated it is.
Old 02-23-2003, 08:14 AM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

The six pointed star is also the shape that the Merkaba takes
Old 03-03-2003, 02:34 PM   #9

Bincount™: 3
5 pointed star: Pentagram. Associated with the number 5. Mars ( harmony from conflicts ). Unicursal. Ever see the pictures of the man with his arms extended to the sides inside of the star....? air, Water, fire, earth, spirit (the highest point.) Can be in a circle or by itself. Also the symbol for the CoS

6 pointed star: Hexagram/Star of David. Divinity and mankind's interaction. God and Man. The upward triangle is the desire to reach divine plane. The downward pointing triange represents divinity into matter. There is also a unicursal hexagram, but I kinda forgot what that one represents. I think the ?Ordo Templis Oretis? as a representing symbol. not too sure about the unicursal hexagram.

7 Pointed star: Heptagram: The star the came down over the stage during the summer/fall Tool shows. The heptagram is the inner star in a septagram, symbol of the mystical and union with its links to 7 ( chakra's, colors,the planets )

hope this helped you in a way
Old 03-03-2003, 03:17 PM   #10

here are some links to my favorite sites on this subject, i think they will answer your question, if not go to my thread called "illuminati idea" under the video parabol/a, thatll definately answer your question.

http://www.byzant.com/symbols/pentagram.asp
http://www.byzant.com/symbols/septagram.asp
http://www.byzant.com/symbols/hexagram.asp
Old 03-16-2003, 08:40 PM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

9 Points

Quote:
Originally posted by WizardOfGauze
...7 Pointed star: Heptagram: The star the came down over the stage during the summer/fall Tool shows.
I'm looking at the picture from dannycarey.org and it has 9 points. And i'm pretty sure that was a 9 pointed star they had during the tour. Pretty sure, but i was on, uh, mind-enchanceing elements.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:10 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally posted by plexus
and im pretty damn sure it has nothing to do with the flower of life, because thats based on hexagraphical plan....
the flower of life contains all geometries if you know how to extract them. and even if it doesnt, its a good starting place.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:13 PM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 51
It was the 7 pointed star at the concert. Anyway I think the whole apple thing is from this....ok you know how it shows the pentagram first in the apple, well I read the pentagram is a symbol of a goddess named Kore, which represents the apple core. so that might be what's up with the apple, I could be wrong though, It's just a thought

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: