opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Prison Sex
User Name
Password
Old 06-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
My interpretation

First, the beginning of the song, wich i think most people don't get: The sound of strings, they break and hence the separation of the bodie of the puppet from it's legs. This is clearly a consequence of the abuse wich criples the puppet. Go ahead and ask anyone that has been abused how it felt after the abuse, the loss of the lower limbs sensitivity due to... I hope you get the picture i don't want to be more explicit.

The white puppet falls, this fall is also a physic and psicological fall, you are no longer in Heaven, you have fallen without chance of regaining the old self back again.

Then the black man hangs the white puppet's legs out of his reach, only the black man can touch them: the black man has clearly molested the white puppet so his legs, his lower region is now in his possession .

Last, some people say the black man is painting the white puppet but can't. I say he is painting him in white, so that he remains pure and vulnerable, pure like a child, pure and precious. Then the puppet in the end tries to paint himself in black. black simbolizes death, grief, sorrow, the loss of inocence, he is no longer white and a victim, he wants to be black and no longer a victim.

A great video

Last edited by BoredShadow; 06-05-2011 at 10:08 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: My interpretation

Nice post really.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

This is the way I see it.
The black figure in the beginning is taking the white figure's legs as a way of immobilizing him and making him powerless against him (I'm just going to refer to them as Blackie and Whitey from now on.). Whitey seems to be opening the drawers around his room, searching for himself, and as soon as he begins to piece everything together, Blackie comes around and shatters everything. When Whitey paints himself at the end of the video, he is giving up and making himself the victim that Blackie wants him to be. The drawer closing shows how abuse can come around full circle.
That's my interpretation. It probably has a lot of holes, but that's the way I've always watched the video.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
On Probation

Nice post!!! very appreciative.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
Banned.

wow, this is a really good interpretation. i never got into the videos as much as i do the lyrics.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: