opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Stinkfist
User Name
Password
Old 11-25-2002, 06:16 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
House on Haunted Hill

Has anyone ever seen the movie House on Haunted Hill (the remake- not the original) The basement of the Mental Asylum, is exactly the same as the setting for the Stinkfist vid, from the blue lighting, right down to the freaky weird machines. Another thing they both have in common is that they are EXTREMLY disturbing.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:04 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Well, House On The Haunted Hill is one of my favorite movies, and Stinkfist is one of my favorite videos, and they don't have anything in common. I highly doubt there is a connection there. The lighting in the basement in H.T.H.H is more of a dark yellow/orange color, and the lighting in Stinkfist is blue. The machines are nothing alike.
short wave dictator launches the blitzkrieg upon your frontal lobe the unexpected siege of the fortress thought impenetrable "world peace" just a few elusive frequencies away for there is no enslavement more absolute than unconscious enslavement.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: