opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » General Discussion
User Name
Password
Old 04-17-2006, 01:12 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Chicago Tickets

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a system similar to those in Philly, Toronto, and Dallas that would help get tickets into the hands of true fans here on the boards. The Auditorium Theatre holds less than 4000 people so tickets will be VERY difficult to come by. Any help from fellow Tool fans would be greatly appreciated.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Chicago Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus11313
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a system similar to those in Philly, Toronto, and Dallas that would help get tickets into the hands of true fans here on the boards. The Auditorium Theatre holds less than 4000 people so tickets will be VERY difficult to come by. Any help from fellow Tool fans would be greatly appreciated.
I'm in the chicagoland area....although, I haven't read the posts about the system being used in Philly or Toronto but I'm DAMN sure willing to do anything within reason to get my hands on a pair of tickets.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Count me in. Southwest is having $44 one way tickets to and from Chicago again. Exciting. Now I just need to find the local TicketMeister...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

People are just trying to get ahold of as many tickets as they can and selling any unused or extras for face value to fans here on the board. I know this might be difficult (especially if they're $60+) but rest assured that there will be no shortage of people looking to get ahold of some. I'm gonna try and get as many as I can saturday morning and anything above the 2 that I'm gonna use will be made available. In the case that I can't get any I hope others will attempt to do the same thing and hopefully we'll be able to keep scalpers out of this.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #5
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

That's an awesome idea...I fucking hate scalpers. Going to have to keep this thread open then or trade email or messenger id's to keep up with it. I only need 2 and I believe you can get up to 4...If they'll allow selling at the actual box office I'll be there like 1 1/2 to 2hrs early and 1st in line. I hate trying to get them online as it has always screwed me.

EDIT: Does anybody even know for sure if they'll be touring back in the US after Europe?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-17-2006, 02:18 PM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

If I'm not able to get a pair of tickets from ticketmaster I'd be very interested in buying two from someone. Please keep me in mind.

And Inner_Eulogy, I wouldn't worry about it, they'll definately do an extensive US tour. Why wouldn't they? Probably two full sweeps of the country.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: