Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
callousedeyes
06-30-2008, 09:11 AM

Hey I don't post often but I thought my music would be right up your alley if you're frequenting this forum.

My band is called Mandarin Hand, and we're heavily influenced by Tool, King Crimson, Mastodon, Between the Buried and Me, and Pink Floyd, to name a few. Our first decent sounding recording is entitled "Mandarin Hand presents: GLORIOUS MASTERPIECE: A Four Song Demo by Mandarin Hand, EP. (a masterpiece)" You can check it out in it's entirety here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KONJJ62O

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've found throughout my years as a dedicated Tool fan that most Tool fans think highly of themselves and fellow Tool fans, so I give you this opportunity to be as discriminating with your musical tastes as possible. Honest feedback is appreciated; we've got tough skin and constructive criticism won't hurt our feelings. Let us know what you think, and if you really want to help us out, you could check out our myspace/friend us/comment on our wall. That'd be super.

Thanks!

Alex of Mandarin Hand
Old 06-30-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Tool Inspired Band Needs Feedback!

Hey I don't post often but I thought my music would be right up your alley if you're frequenting this forum.

My band is called Mandarin Hand, and we're heavily influenced by Tool, King Crimson, Mastodon, Between the Buried and Me, and Pink Floyd, to name a few. Our first decent sounding recording is entitled "Mandarin Hand presents: GLORIOUS MASTERPIECE: A Four Song Demo by Mandarin Hand, EP. (a masterpiece)" You can check it out in it's entirety here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KONJJ62O

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've found throughout my years as a dedicated Tool fan that most Tool fans think highly of themselves and fellow Tool fans, so I give you this opportunity to be as discriminating with your musical tastes as possible. Honest feedback is appreciated; we've got tough skin and constructive criticism won't hurt our feelings. Let us know what you think, and if you really want to help us out, you could check out our myspace/friend us/comment on our wall. That'd be super.

Thanks!

Alex of Mandarin Hand

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply