Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
eddie75's Avatar eddie75
04-13-2006, 05:58 AM

Last night I was listening to KBPI on my way to the store and right after they played lateralus they said there is a huge concert announcement for Mon. Then this morning on the way to work I listened to them again and the morning guys were talking about how this is the biggest announcement they've had in a long time. They said "you should know who it is" and they will announce it at 7:00Am on Mon.
The timing and the fact that they keep going on about how big it is sounds like tool to me.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:58 AM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1202
Sounds like a Denver tool show is being planned

Last night I was listening to KBPI on my way to the store and right after they played lateralus they said there is a huge concert announcement for Mon. Then this morning on the way to work I listened to them again and the morning guys were talking about how this is the biggest announcement they've had in a long time. They said "you should know who it is" and they will announce it at 7:00Am on Mon.
The timing and the fact that they keep going on about how big it is sounds like tool to me.
bass_dude's Avatar bass_dude
04-13-2006, 06:28 AM

how come you people get radio stations that play Tool aparrently on a daily basis? >:(

Alex
Old 04-13-2006, 06:28 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: Sounds like a Denver tool show is being planned

how come you people get radio stations that play Tool aparrently on a daily basis? >:(

Alex
OFFLINE |  
tooldude's Avatar tooldude
04-13-2006, 06:33 AM

no shit...and when they do play tool its sober....wow
09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
Old 04-13-2006, 06:33 AM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 7

09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
OFFLINE |  
bass_dude's Avatar bass_dude
04-13-2006, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude
I have never heard Tool on the radio.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:40 AM   #4

Bincount™: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude
I have never heard Tool on the radio.
OFFLINE |  
Believer's Avatar Believer
04-13-2006, 06:42 AM

if you are right and if it is anytime before August i'll be jealous.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:42 AM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 531

if you are right and if it is anytime before August i'll be jealous.
04-13-2006, 06:52 AM

KBPI actually is quite a shitty radio station, but they do play tool quite a bit. They play songs from all three albums on a regular basis, though nothing from opiate.

I think if they are announcing it this early it will be a May show, but it could be in Sept, like last year. I hope it's at red rocks when ever it is. I'd rather wait till sept to see it at red rocks, than see them in may at a place like the pepsi center.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:52 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

KBPI actually is quite a shitty radio station, but they do play tool quite a bit. They play songs from all three albums on a regular basis, though nothing from opiate.

I think if they are announcing it this early it will be a May show, but it could be in Sept, like last year. I hope it's at red rocks when ever it is. I'd rather wait till sept to see it at red rocks, than see them in may at a place like the pepsi center.
embracingyou's Avatar embracingyou
04-13-2006, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass_dude

Alex
Oh don't worry I'm sure XFM and Kerrang! will jump on the bandwagon as soon as 10,000 Days is released. Remember how over played Schism was on Kerrang! TV atleast if not the radio station.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:18 AM   #7

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass_dude

Alex
Oh don't worry I'm sure XFM and Kerrang! will jump on the bandwagon as soon as 10,000 Days is released. Remember how over played Schism was on Kerrang! TV atleast if not the radio station.
OFFLINE |  
svet-am
04-13-2006, 08:02 AM

back home on the MS Coast, WCPRFM used to play TOOL fairly often (at least once a day). They played old stuff a lot (I heard Sober and Prison Sex fairly often), but the thing that impressed me the most was that they played the singles from Lateralus (Schism, Parabol(a), Lateralus) totally uncut at their full length.

Somewhere in mid-2004, though, they were bought by a local radio congolmerate (that is ClearChannel affiliated) and the rate of play for TOOL went through the floor. Then, the one time I heard Lateralus, it was cut down to right about 5.5 minutes.

Thank goodness my wife and I got Sirius this past Christmas. Sirius20 (Octane) loves TOOL and plays them quite a bit during the morning show which happens to be during my hour-long commute to work.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:02 AM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

back home on the MS Coast, WCPRFM used to play TOOL fairly often (at least once a day). They played old stuff a lot (I heard Sober and Prison Sex fairly often), but the thing that impressed me the most was that they played the singles from Lateralus (Schism, Parabol(a), Lateralus) totally uncut at their full length.

Somewhere in mid-2004, though, they were bought by a local radio congolmerate (that is ClearChannel affiliated) and the rate of play for TOOL went through the floor. Then, the one time I heard Lateralus, it was cut down to right about 5.5 minutes.

Thank goodness my wife and I got Sirius this past Christmas. Sirius20 (Octane) loves TOOL and plays them quite a bit during the morning show which happens to be during my hour-long commute to work.
04-13-2006, 08:26 AM

Happened on 93X in Minnesota too -

"... at any time ... 93X will announce a BIG BAND IN A SMALL VENUE ... keep it on 93X and you won't miss a thing."

Please, Jesus.. let it be Tool.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:26 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Happened on 93X in Minnesota too -

"... at any time ... 93X will announce a BIG BAND IN A SMALL VENUE ... keep it on 93X and you won't miss a thing."

Please, Jesus.. let it be Tool.
OFFLINE |  
Ming's Avatar Ming
04-13-2006, 08:40 AM

KBPI does suck, playing Metallica WAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAY WAY too often and/but they do play the living shit out of sober. I can only hope they're coming to Denver.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:40 AM   #10
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 166

KBPI does suck, playing Metallica WAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAY WAY too often and/but they do play the living shit out of sober. I can only hope they're coming to Denver.
04-13-2006, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming
I can only hope they're coming to Denver.
Me three. And maybe the World Arena if they are really nice.

I don't listen to KILO enough to get any updates down here.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:56 AM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming
I can only hope they're coming to Denver.

OFFLINE |  
eddie75's Avatar eddie75
04-13-2006, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcarp19

World arean is a terrible place to see a band. The acoustics are just go awful. I've seen a few shows there and they all sucked, including the tool show a couple of years back.
World arena and Magnus are not good places to have concerts.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #12
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

World arean is a terrible place to see a band. The acoustics are just go awful. I've seen a few shows there and they all sucked, including the tool show a couple of years back.
World arena and Magnus are not good places to have concerts.
streetcarp19's Avatar streetcarp19
04-13-2006, 09:21 AM

Wow, I was there and personally loved it, and have heard countless other people mention the same thing, or at least saying it was better than the Pepsi Center one from that tour (which I didn't attend).

Or it could just be they played Cold and Ugly there, and I was too distracted to notice.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Wow, I was there and personally loved it, and have heard countless other people mention the same thing, or at least saying it was better than the Pepsi Center one from that tour (which I didn't attend).

Or it could just be they played Cold and Ugly there, and I was too distracted to notice.
OFFLINE |  
eddie75's Avatar eddie75
04-13-2006, 09:27 AM

I went to the Redrocks show, Pesi center, and world arena shows from their last tour, and in my opinion the world arena show sounded by far the worst. They had a better set list there than the pepsi center one( thought the redrocks set list blew them both away), but they sounded terrible compared to the other shows.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:27 AM   #14
Level 12 - Scurrilous

I went to the Redrocks show, Pesi center, and world arena shows from their last tour, and in my opinion the world arena show sounded by far the worst. They had a better set list there than the pepsi center one( thought the redrocks set list blew them both away), but they sounded terrible compared to the other shows.
streetcarp19's Avatar streetcarp19
04-13-2006, 09:32 AM

Point taken.......

Anywho, was it that damn "Uncle Nasty" that's been spreading this stuff? cause that guy gets on my nerves everytime I drive through there on my way "back home" to GJ.

But a better station than KILO at least.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:32 AM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Point taken.......

Anywho, was it that damn "Uncle Nasty" that's been spreading this stuff? cause that guy gets on my nerves everytime I drive through there on my way "back home" to GJ.

OFFLINE |  
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
04-13-2006, 09:35 AM

I feel that "Aenema" should just be banned from being played by all radio stations. And if any of you have ever heard the radio-cut you'll know exactly why I feel this way.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 04-13-2006, 09:35 AM   #16
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

I feel that "Aenema" should just be banned from being played by all radio stations. And if any of you have ever heard the radio-cut you'll know exactly why I feel this way.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |  
TOOL_Rules
04-13-2006, 09:36 AM

Red Rocks in August 2001 was awesome, the eye spirals being flashed all over the rocks at the top during Lateralus, Danny with his two-ton Paiste metal drum set, TOOL made the mountains shake that night. Red Rocks is the ONLY place in Denver for TOOL to play. However, after eight TOOL shows over the years, the show they played here in St. Louis in October 2001 is the best concert I have ever seen. The added element was the two contortionists from the Schism video being on stage with them for nearly an hour. I think they did three weeks of the tour with TOOL or something like that. We got lucky. But it took TOOL, their music, and their visual show to a whole new level. Talk about not knowing what to watch, sensory overload, etc. Too bad those two couldn't do the whole tour with them. I'm sure they're busy.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #17

Bincount™: 0

Red Rocks in August 2001 was awesome, the eye spirals being flashed all over the rocks at the top during Lateralus, Danny with his two-ton Paiste metal drum set, TOOL made the mountains shake that night. Red Rocks is the ONLY place in Denver for TOOL to play. However, after eight TOOL shows over the years, the show they played here in St. Louis in October 2001 is the best concert I have ever seen. The added element was the two contortionists from the Schism video being on stage with them for nearly an hour. I think they did three weeks of the tour with TOOL or something like that. We got lucky. But it took TOOL, their music, and their visual show to a whole new level. Talk about not knowing what to watch, sensory overload, etc. Too bad those two couldn't do the whole tour with them. I'm sure they're busy.
04-13-2006, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOL_Rules
If you type in "Schism" on youtube.com there is one live version with the two contortionists that you could watch.
-DXH
Old 04-13-2006, 09:40 AM   #18
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOL_Rules
If you type in "Schism" on youtube.com there is one live version with the two contortionists that you could watch.
-DXH
OFFLINE |  
eddie75's Avatar eddie75
04-13-2006, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Point taken.......

KILO is a much much better radio station. The funny thing is that uncle nasty is probably their least irritating DJ. The rest of them are either social retards or limp bizkit/kid rock wanna be's. I can't stand people who use the term "dog " non sotp.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #19
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Point taken.......

KILO is a much much better radio station. The funny thing is that uncle nasty is probably their least irritating DJ. The rest of them are either social retards or limp bizkit/kid rock wanna be's. I can't stand people who use the term "dog " non sotp.
clavian's Avatar clavian
04-13-2006, 09:51 AM

The '01 Red Rocks show was beyond great. Let's hope they play there again...
Old 04-13-2006, 09:51 AM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

OFFLINE |  
seemyshadowchanging
04-13-2006, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clavian
i saw them at the tabernacle in atlanta on the mini tour for lateralus,hands down the best show ive seen in my life and its about a 2200 people capacity.anyone heard if they are heading there again for a mini tour stop.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:07 AM   #21
Banned.

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clavian
i saw them at the tabernacle in atlanta on the mini tour for lateralus,hands down the best show ive seen in my life and its about a 2200 people capacity.anyone heard if they are heading there again for a mini tour stop.
OFFLINE |  
Vicarious Liability
04-13-2006, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie75
Hi...first post here (although i'm a long time viewer of the opinion forums). Anyway, I went to those same three shows. I totally agree, the World Arena show by far sounded the worst. Acoustics were awful. I actually loved the Pepsi Center show because they played 4 degrees and the Patient. If they do play in Denver, I just hope I can get tickets!
Old 04-13-2006, 11:38 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Hi...first post here (although i'm a long time viewer of the opinion forums). Anyway, I went to those same three shows. I totally agree, the World Arena show by far sounded the worst. Acoustics were awful. I actually loved the Pepsi Center show because they played 4 degrees and the Patient. If they do play in Denver, I just hope I can get tickets!
OFFLINE |  
vec
04-13-2006, 12:21 PM

Sounds simular to the way the NIN concert was announced here
Old 04-13-2006, 12:21 PM   #23
vec
Level 4 - Thinker

Sounds simular to the way the NIN concert was announced here
OFFLINE |  
Ancalagon
04-13-2006, 12:38 PM

I might have to drive out from Salt Lake City. That's a hell of a drive.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #24
On Probation

I might have to drive out from Salt Lake City. That's a hell of a drive.
OFFLINE |  
Gendo_Ikari's_Glasses
04-13-2006, 12:40 PM

Hmm.... the guy that works at the wine store near my house is a big tool fan, and he said his friends girl friend knows maynards girlfriend (im not making this up) and she told him that tool was planning a little show before coachella here in denver.. at first i just thought someone got confused and was talking about kabir's april fools joke...but.. who knows... Adam's wife was born in denver... (her first concert was in Boulder , where i live) ... maybe she wants to visit her family ..and is dragging tool along.

0_o
Old 04-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Hmm.... the guy that works at the wine store near my house is a big tool fan, and he said his friends girl friend knows maynards girlfriend (im not making this up) and she told him that tool was planning a little show before coachella here in denver.. at first i just thought someone got confused and was talking about kabir's april fools joke...but.. who knows... Adam's wife was born in denver... (her first concert was in Boulder , where i live) ... maybe she wants to visit her family ..and is dragging tool along.

0_o
OFFLINE |  
Schist_Head's Avatar Schist_Head
04-13-2006, 12:59 PM

If it is a small venue then the Pepsi Center is out. I would say it will be one of the following:

Red Rocks
Paramount
Colorado Convention Center
Opera House (Mentioned on TA)
Old 04-13-2006, 12:59 PM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

If it is a small venue then the Pepsi Center is out. I would say it will be one of the following:

Red Rocks
Paramount
OFFLINE |  
Kedzie_Matthews
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM

Tool concert at Red Rocks would own all
Old 04-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 763

Tool concert at Red Rocks would own all
OFFLINE |  
lachrymoIogy's Avatar lachrymoIogy
04-13-2006, 01:48 PM

yeah especially if king crimson opened for them. wait..
Old 04-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 54

yeah especially if king crimson opened for them. wait..
04-13-2006, 01:57 PM

hey how about you - shut up

yeah
Old 04-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 763

yeah
OFFLINE |  
lachrymoIogy's Avatar lachrymoIogy
04-13-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENASCENT

yeah
unnecessary hostility. dick.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:01 PM   #30
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENASCENT

yeah
unnecessary hostility. dick.
04-13-2006, 02:13 PM

I'm from Albuquerque but I go up to Denver for shows once in a while, but I've never been to Red Rocks. What makes it better than the Pepsi Center? (not to say that the Pepsi Center is neccesarily good, but it is better than anything we have down here)
Old 04-13-2006, 02:13 PM   #31
Level 4 - Thinker

I'm from Albuquerque but I go up to Denver for shows once in a while, but I've never been to Red Rocks. What makes it better than the Pepsi Center? (not to say that the Pepsi Center is neccesarily good, but it is better than anything we have down here)
OFFLINE |  
amelliott's Avatar amelliott
04-13-2006, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schist_Head

Red Rocks
Paramount
Red rocks would be stellar. NIN and TOOL both at red rocks in one month. Words can't express. But, that being said, my bet is that they will play the Fillmore or the Ogden. Probably the Fillmore. I saw NIN there the day they released with_teeth and it was pretty rockin, way better than their pepsi center show in october in my opinion. Anyways, no matter where it is, I think we can all agree...ITS GONNA ROCK.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:35 PM   #32
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schist_Head

Red Rocks
Paramount
Red rocks would be stellar. NIN and TOOL both at red rocks in one month. Words can't express. But, that being said, my bet is that they will play the Fillmore or the Ogden. Probably the Fillmore. I saw NIN there the day they released with_teeth and it was pretty rockin, way better than their pepsi center show in october in my opinion. Anyways, no matter where it is, I think we can all agree...ITS GONNA ROCK.
OFFLINE |  
Schist_Head's Avatar Schist_Head
04-14-2006, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelliott
I saw the May 4 NIN at the Fillmore and I agree that it was an amazing show. The Fillmore is pretty small though for a Tool show if they bring all the props with them. One of the back screens would fill the entire stage with little room for Danny's drum set-up. A bare bones show would be pretty cool though. I guess we shall see.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #33
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelliott
I saw the May 4 NIN at the Fillmore and I agree that it was an amazing show. The Fillmore is pretty small though for a Tool show if they bring all the props with them. One of the back screens would fill the entire stage with little room for Danny's drum set-up. A bare bones show would be pretty cool though. I guess we shall see.
OFFLINE |  
a788's Avatar a788
04-14-2006, 09:25 AM

i will most definently be at the show in denver.... ESPECIALLY if it is at redrocks....
i didn't read anybodys post really... but the denver show is mentioned in the tdn news. thats probably been said 100 times, but whatever.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #34
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 2268

i will most definently be at the show in denver.... ESPECIALLY if it is at redrocks....
i didn't read anybodys post really... but the denver show is mentioned in the tdn news. thats probably been said 100 times, but whatever.
Watching and mentioning's Avatar Watching and mentioning
04-14-2006, 11:38 AM

I remember seeing APC at the Ogden on July 26th a few years back. It was great to hear the new material (before the album dropped) but what I really enjoyed was the size of the show.

The only bad thing about a little show would be the availablity of tickets, or rather, the high prices that people would want for them.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #35
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I remember seeing APC at the Ogden on July 26th a few years back. It was great to hear the new material (before the album dropped) but what I really enjoyed was the size of the show.

The only bad thing about a little show would be the availablity of tickets, or rather, the high prices that people would want for them.
OFFLINE |  
lucydog's Avatar lucydog
04-14-2006, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersloth
the acoustics at red rocks are amazing, as is the atomosphere. I can think of no better place to hold a concert, period. Its spiritual. It is especially fun when your on 4 hits of needlepoint, in the pouring rain. Im seeing NIN there may 30th. Anyone ever attend Reggae on the Rocks?

If they are going small venue, my money is on the Fillmore.
I saw APC at the colorado springs city auditorium, I thought it was a good show.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:14 PM   #36
crashed my spaceship (tdn $upporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 10

Bincount™: 10062

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersloth
the acoustics at red rocks are amazing, as is the atomosphere. I can think of no better place to hold a concert, period. Its spiritual. It is especially fun when your on 4 hits of needlepoint, in the pouring rain. Im seeing NIN there may 30th. Anyone ever attend Reggae on the Rocks?

If they are going small venue, my money is on the Fillmore.
I saw APC at the colorado springs city auditorium, I thought it was a good show.
04-14-2006, 02:12 PM

Redrocks is a natural amphitheatre. The sound is so good that you can actually go sit behind the amphitheatre for free and hear the music pretty damn clear.

I pray to flying spaghetti monster that TOOL plays redrocks. If they don't play redrocks then I hope it is the Fillmore. Redrocks doesn't open I think until late may.

Fillmore and Redrocks both have the best sound I've ever heard. I just emailed Fillmore and I'm trying to trick them into spilling the beans.

I missed the Atl Tabernacle show. I was second in line at ticketmaster and yea they sold out in 30 seconds.

I did catch them in Charlotte and Greenville though.

A RedRocks show would be absolutely out of this work. By far the best place to see a concert.

If they do settle for the Pepsi Center I'll still go but man it would be a slight bummer. I guess I'll have to listen to Uncle Nasty *pukes in mouth a little* to find out. Anyways I can't wait till monday now!!!

MUST SEE TOOL AT REDROCKS.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:12 PM   #37
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Redrocks is a natural amphitheatre. The sound is so good that you can actually go sit behind the amphitheatre for free and hear the music pretty damn clear.

I pray to flying spaghetti monster that TOOL plays redrocks. If they don't play redrocks then I hope it is the Fillmore. Redrocks doesn't open I think until late may.

Fillmore and Redrocks both have the best sound I've ever heard. I just emailed Fillmore and I'm trying to trick them into spilling the beans.

I missed the Atl Tabernacle show. I was second in line at ticketmaster and yea they sold out in 30 seconds.

I did catch them in Charlotte and Greenville though.

A RedRocks show would be absolutely out of this work. By far the best place to see a concert.

If they do settle for the Pepsi Center I'll still go but man it would be a slight bummer. I guess I'll have to listen to Uncle Nasty *pukes in mouth a little* to find out. Anyways I can't wait till monday now!!!

MUST SEE TOOL AT REDROCKS.
OFFLINE |  
lucydog's Avatar lucydog
04-14-2006, 02:19 PM

Kilo is claiming they will play Vicarious at 9am, then announce the tool show (i got an email that said this today) so - Ill post the date if you dont want to listen to uncle nasty....
Old 04-14-2006, 02:19 PM   #38
crashed my spaceship (tdn $upporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 10

Bincount™: 10062

Kilo is claiming they will play Vicarious at 9am, then announce the tool show (i got an email that said this today) so - Ill post the date if you dont want to listen to uncle nasty....
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog420

nice I'd appreciate that. Must get ticket. I'll Spend up to 200 bucks a ticket to see them if its sold out. But hopefully my trick will get me a ticket face value.

I emailed uncle nasty in pig latin saying he could tell me the location if he did it in pig latin and not get in trouble.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:21 PM   #39
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucydog420

nice I'd appreciate that. Must get ticket. I'll Spend up to 200 bucks a ticket to see them if its sold out. But hopefully my trick will get me a ticket face value.

I emailed uncle nasty in pig latin saying he could tell me the location if he did it in pig latin and not get in trouble.
OFFLINE |  
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-14-2006, 02:28 PM

Quote:

itll be a small show --------Fillmore or Ogden

mark my words
Old 04-14-2006, 02:28 PM   #40
On Probation

Bincount™: 14

Quote:

itll be a small show --------Fillmore or Ogden

mark my words
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply