Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Tantobourne
04-09-2012, 04:16 PM

Related? http://www.reddit.com/r/ToolBand/com...racks_awesome/ along with Viper1001's SC link to said files: http://grooveshark.com/album/nima+Demo/5974762 I haven't dug any further than what was posted to confirm legitimacy.

~meep

edit: meh, not related I guess, but I'd never heard these demos...so still cool to me.

Last edited by Tantobourne; 04-09-2012 at 04:18 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #121
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Related? http://www.reddit.com/r/ToolBand/com...racks_awesome/ along with Viper1001's SC link to said files: http://grooveshark.com/album/nima+Demo/5974762 I haven't dug any further than what was posted to confirm legitimacy.

~meep

edit: meh, not related I guess, but I'd never heard these demos...so still cool to me.

Last edited by Tantobourne; 04-09-2012 at 04:18 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
dancingflame
04-10-2012, 08:30 AM

maybe 17/8 (the vic firth-interview with danny) and probably on one of the aenima golden/platinum-discs...probably a rearranged/rerecorded version of it on the following album:

http://207.7.138.58/images/news/dryerase2
http://207.7.138.58/images/news/aenimaaward

Last edited by dancingflame; 04-10-2012 at 08:31 AM..
Old 04-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #122
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0

maybe 17/8 (the vic firth-interview with danny) and probably on one of the aenima golden/platinum-discs...probably a rearranged/rerecorded version of it on the following album:

http://207.7.138.58/images/news/dryerase2
http://207.7.138.58/images/news/aenimaaward

Last edited by dancingflame; 04-10-2012 at 08:31 AM..
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
04-10-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermington View Post
That's so irrelevant and pseudo intellectual it's not even funny.
thanks for you input, now i can sleep at night.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #123
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermington View Post
That's so irrelevant and pseudo intellectual it's not even funny.
thanks for you input, now i can sleep at night.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Ghadrack's Avatar Ghadrack
04-11-2012, 09:02 AM

I actually own a copy of the Undertow Platimun record trophy (See my picture in the post a pic section) and I bought a one of the Aenima Platinum Record / Cassette trophy's from an unemployed record producer and gave it to my brother as a gift a looong time ago. I just sent him a message to see if he is interested enough to open it up and see if they will play.

Has anyone actually sought access to one of these to see if it is legit or bullshit before we go breaking the seals?

I was always curious about seeing if they played or were just cosmetic trophies anyway.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #124
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27

I actually own a copy of the Undertow Platimun record trophy (See my picture in the post a pic section) and I bought a one of the Aenima Platinum Record / Cassette trophy's from an unemployed record producer and gave it to my brother as a gift a looong time ago. I just sent him a message to see if he is interested enough to open it up and see if they will play.

Has anyone actually sought access to one of these to see if it is legit or bullshit before we go breaking the seals?

I was always curious about seeing if they played or were just cosmetic trophies anyway.
04-11-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghadrack View Post

I used to have an Aenima cd that had the song it was a new-release CD, at the time i though i was tripping because my portable cd player was playing a tool song i had never heard before and for the life of me i couldn't figure out how to get it to play again. i even tried flipping the cd over i passed it off as a dream or hallucination. now that i have read about the preloading glitch i realize that's exactly how it happened, my portable was in my back pack and something was pressing the rewind button.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #125
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

I used to have an Aenima cd that had the song it was a new-release CD, at the time i though i was tripping because my portable cd player was playing a tool song i had never heard before and for the life of me i couldn't figure out how to get it to play again. i even tried flipping the cd over i passed it off as a dream or hallucination. now that i have read about the preloading glitch i realize that's exactly how it happened, my portable was in my back pack and something was pressing the rewind button.
Neurotripsicks's Avatar Neurotripsicks
04-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Oh my god! I had to register for this! Okay - after a few days of constant research and with the help of a little ayahuasca I've managed to discover Problem 8. Here's the thing, EVERYONE that has all of their albums has access to this song! It WAS right in front of me the entire time! You will need any type of recording program for this, I use Audacity. Okay, if you take Disgustipated and Third Eye, play Reflection backwards while those 2 are playing, and record them. On a new layer record, along with the previous 3 tracks, only the last 3:12 of Schism and then record after that immediately the first 4:19 of Pushit Live. It HAS to be the live version, after you have these 5 tracks then start a new recording of the entire song of Opiate, the entire thing trust me and then record after that Intension. Now we have 7 tracks, just a couple more to seal the deal. This is the tricky part. Now you should have all of these tracks layered and ready to play simultaneously. Record all of Flood and top that off with the last 6:22 of Triad. Okay we have all 9 tracks now to solve Problem 8. You will need to mix them JUST right, if you don't then it will sound horrible. There are some problems with the timing of Intension and Triad, it took me a few days but I managed to get it. Once you hear this you will be FLOORED! It's pretty unique how a band can manage to make a puzzle out of albums they've recorded for nearly 2 decades and show us the light. How did I figure this out? You'll see when you hear it, enjoy!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #126
Level 3 - Talker

Oh my god! I had to register for this! Okay - after a few days of constant research and with the help of a little ayahuasca I've managed to discover Problem 8. Here's the thing, EVERYONE that has all of their albums has access to this song! It WAS right in front of me the entire time! You will need any type of recording program for this, I use Audacity. Okay, if you take Disgustipated and Third Eye, play Reflection backwards while those 2 are playing, and record them. On a new layer record, along with the previous 3 tracks, only the last 3:12 of Schism and then record after that immediately the first 4:19 of Pushit Live. It HAS to be the live version, after you have these 5 tracks then start a new recording of the entire song of Opiate, the entire thing trust me and then record after that Intension. Now we have 7 tracks, just a couple more to seal the deal. This is the tricky part. Now you should have all of these tracks layered and ready to play simultaneously. Record all of Flood and top that off with the last 6:22 of Triad. Okay we have all 9 tracks now to solve Problem 8. You will need to mix them JUST right, if you don't then it will sound horrible. There are some problems with the timing of Intension and Triad, it took me a few days but I managed to get it. Once you hear this you will be FLOORED! It's pretty unique how a band can manage to make a puzzle out of albums they've recorded for nearly 2 decades and show us the light. How did I figure this out? You'll see when you hear it, enjoy!
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
04-11-2012, 07:26 PM

you wish you were unique
Old 04-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #127
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

you wish you were unique
04-11-2012, 08:08 PM

don't start with me
Old 04-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #128
Level 3 - Talker

don't start with me
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-11-2012, 08:12 PM

start! start!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #129
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

start! start!
04-11-2012, 09:19 PM

140 posts deep, friends ...c'mon, this is serious! what's with the hollywood squares remarks? and if that's not the case then post some audio to prove your supposed ayahuasca-induced formula ...'cause you're beginnin' to sound like whoopi goldberg here.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #130
Level 10 - Vehement

140 posts deep, friends ...c'mon, this is serious! what's with the hollywood squares remarks? and if that's not the case then post some audio to prove your supposed ayahuasca-induced formula ...'cause you're beginnin' to sound like whoopi goldberg here.
04-11-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post

Transition from Intension + Right In Two.

Go.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #131
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

Transition from Intension + Right In Two.

Go.
nettinetti
04-12-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:

Not that anyone has posted. I think I read somewhere elese about a guy trying the Undertow record, but not the Aemima one that is pictured on the toolband website.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #132
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:

Not that anyone has posted. I think I read somewhere elese about a guy trying the Undertow record, but not the Aemima one that is pictured on the toolband website.
nettinetti
04-12-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettinetti View Post
Just remember to try all of the media inside the case. It could be on the cd or cassette and not necessarily on the vinyl.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #133
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettinetti View Post
Just remember to try all of the media inside the case. It could be on the cd or cassette and not necessarily on the vinyl.
04-13-2012, 09:08 AM

I actually suspect that if it 's on anything it's going to be the CD since that's the most malleable actual media in the case. The Cassette is a dummy with no reel or tape in it. But we will check them all out. I'm just waiting for him to call me back and verify when he's off and we can hang out. We're hoping to pop it open tomorrow, I'll provide an update when its done.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #134
Level 8 - Vociferous

I actually suspect that if it 's on anything it's going to be the CD since that's the most malleable actual media in the case. The Cassette is a dummy with no reel or tape in it. But we will check them all out. I'm just waiting for him to call me back and verify when he's off and we can hang out. We're hoping to pop it open tomorrow, I'll provide an update when its done.
04-13-2012, 09:55 AM

I'm gonna wait it out. Be patient
26/01/2016 - Charlotte
Old 04-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #135
Level 3 - Talker

I'm gonna wait it out. Be patient
26/01/2016 - Charlotte
04-14-2012, 06:11 AM

i'm gonna speculate, get my hopes up on nothing, and fortify those expectations because i'm confident i knowz good muzak when i hearz it and i'm always right about everything. that's why 10k days sucked. it's not me, it's tool. ...always not me.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #136
Level 10 - Vehement

i'm gonna speculate, get my hopes up on nothing, and fortify those expectations because i'm confident i knowz good muzak when i hearz it and i'm always right about everything. that's why 10k days sucked. it's not me, it's tool. ...always not me.
04-14-2012, 11:41 AM

I wonder how certain we are that there aren't any other hidden tool tracks.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #137
On Probation

I wonder how certain we are that there aren't any other hidden tool tracks.
04-14-2012, 11:58 AM

is it possible for third eyes to play music, and if so how might someone pry that shit open?
Old 04-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #138
Level 10 - Vehement

is it possible for third eyes to play music, and if so how might someone pry that shit open?
04-14-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure it is the third eye that is "play[ing]" the music, but I certainly do not need any headset to hear world class music.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #139
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure it is the third eye that is "play[ing]" the music, but I certainly do not need any headset to hear world class music.
04-15-2012, 11:21 AM

awesome scene in shawshank redemption^
Old 04-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #140
Level 10 - Vehement

awesome scene in shawshank redemption^
04-15-2012, 02:12 PM

For those who don't "Interact" We openned up the Platinum record award and had a listen.

http://youtu.be/Y5ayMUz3NGc

http://youtu.be/IvX7jFlm1E0

So, what was on the Platinum record award album? The Casstte was just the front half of a Cassette tape shell. The CD turned out to be a standard Aenima disc, we matched up the product key numbers with our Aenima discs as well, so nothing new there. Finally, the platinum album. It was a one sided disc, the ack was white plastic, with our hopes high we jammed it on my record player and here's what happened.......

http://youtu.be/HmPXH9UVba0
Old 04-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #141
Level 8 - Vociferous

For those who don't "Interact" We openned up the Platinum record award and had a listen.

http://youtu.be/Y5ayMUz3NGc

http://youtu.be/IvX7jFlm1E0

So, what was on the Platinum record award album? The Casstte was just the front half of a Cassette tape shell. The CD turned out to be a standard Aenima disc, we matched up the product key numbers with our Aenima discs as well, so nothing new there. Finally, the platinum album. It was a one sided disc, the ack was white plastic, with our hopes high we jammed it on my record player and here's what happened.......

http://youtu.be/HmPXH9UVba0
04-15-2012, 03:53 PM

the dvd disc for vicarious is an eyeball. and they celebrated the shit out of its "the making of" segment - not that it wasn't a spectacular music video ...but it always left me thinking that there's so much more to the whole package ...and the video itself. like maybe the video single interacts with the 10k days packaging or something...

damn i'm reaching
Old 04-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #142
Level 10 - Vehement

the dvd disc for vicarious is an eyeball. and they celebrated the shit out of its "the making of" segment - not that it wasn't a spectacular music video ...but it always left me thinking that there's so much more to the whole package ...and the video itself. like maybe the video single interacts with the 10k days packaging or something...

damn i'm reaching
04-16-2012, 02:27 PM

does it have to be on a tool album? maybe its on an ll cool j or ice t album
Old 04-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #143
Level 3 - Talker

srpntnthc123
04-16-2012, 02:30 PM

ghadrac did you try playing it sdrawkcab?
Old 04-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #144
Level 3 - Talker

lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
04-16-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpntnthc123 View Post
Good point. Ithink we should look on the Ice T Power Platinum album for the track. We're getting close, I can feel it!!
Old 04-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #145
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

Quote:
Good point. Ithink we should look on the Ice T Power Platinum album for the track. We're getting close, I can feel it!!
srpntnthc123
04-16-2012, 04:00 PM

im just saying all the research ive done indicates that most of these award albums have hidden songs but not by the band being rewarded. it could be on a lateralus award.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #146
Level 3 - Talker

im just saying all the research ive done indicates that most of these award albums have hidden songs but not by the band being rewarded. it could be on a lateralus award.
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-16-2012, 04:47 PM

if they dont want us to hear it...
Old 04-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #147
Level 7 - Loquacious

if they dont want us to hear it...
04-17-2012, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Backwards, forwards, from outside to in, at 33 and 45. Unless there is some magical ritual that has to be performed to make the music come off the record all that's on there is a sweet 90's hip-hop mix.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:49 AM   #148
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Backwards, forwards, from outside to in, at 33 and 45. Unless there is some magical ritual that has to be performed to make the music come off the record all that's on there is a sweet 90's hip-hop mix.
04-17-2012, 06:38 AM

riaan se ma se poes

JFC !
Old 04-17-2012, 06:38 AM   #149
Level 8 - Vociferous

riaan se ma se poes

JFC !
04-18-2012, 11:08 PM

There you go, the latest picture on the tool site. Problem 8 is currently being rehearsed.

Again i should point out the problem 8 is an unsolvable equation that models a Mobius strip.... well unsolvable by conventional methods. Shhhhh im not saying a word. >8)

Considering the nature of the puzzle and the geometry of the albums and this alchemical process that is being worked out through the music, its only fitting that the Mobeus strip is unconscious in its first presentation, but comes to light later on in the journey. Thus the reason for a hidden track, and then standard play list.

8th sphere Of the tree of life, Hod Splendor.
Thoth reins in this sphere as the god of intellect and language. You could say i have a close personal relationship with this fellow but thats neither here nor there. In this sphere there lies a "mobius strip", of intellect, for thought is recursive and it feeds it self, the state of mind is the condition and the effect becomes the next state of mind, thus the new condition.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-18-2012 at 11:18 PM..
Old 04-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #150
Level 8 - Vociferous

There you go, the latest picture on the tool site. Problem 8 is currently being rehearsed.

Again i should point out the problem 8 is an unsolvable equation that models a Mobius strip.... well unsolvable by conventional methods. Shhhhh im not saying a word. >8)

Considering the nature of the puzzle and the geometry of the albums and this alchemical process that is being worked out through the music, its only fitting that the Mobeus strip is unconscious in its first presentation, but comes to light later on in the journey. Thus the reason for a hidden track, and then standard play list.

8th sphere Of the tree of life, Hod Splendor.
Thoth reins in this sphere as the god of intellect and language. You could say i have a close personal relationship with this fellow but thats neither here nor there. In this sphere there lies a "mobius strip", of intellect, for thought is recursive and it feeds it self, the state of mind is the condition and the effect becomes the next state of mind, thus the new condition.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-18-2012 at 11:18 PM..
frater H's Avatar frater H
04-18-2012, 11:41 PM

like the nature of the universe

which represents satan swallowing his own tail ?
Old 04-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #151
Level 8 - Vociferous

like the nature of the universe

which represents satan swallowing his own tail ?
04-20-2012, 10:21 AM

there is a reason problem 8 is a problem, its recursive, its Pandoras box.

Crowley had a favorite mathematic equation, (x)+(-x) = 0. Or the formula for Ra-hoor-Khuit

On the Lovers card Connected to Binah(understanding), is depicted the Mobius strip .
After a trek through the Abyss if one is on the lightening path they end up on the sphere Binah and are greeted with silence.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #152
Level 8 - Vociferous

there is a reason problem 8 is a problem, its recursive, its Pandoras box.

Crowley had a favorite mathematic equation, (x)+(-x) = 0. Or the formula for Ra-hoor-Khuit

On the Lovers card Connected to Binah(understanding), is depicted the Mobius strip .
After a trek through the Abyss if one is on the lightening path they end up on the sphere Binah and are greeted with silence.
ProfoundHaytred's Avatar ProfoundHaytred
04-20-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnadd View Post
the song is hidden in the black square on the salival casing
Haahaha!
Old 04-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #153
predicticus maximus

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnadd View Post
the song is hidden in the black square on the salival casing
Haahaha!
frater H's Avatar frater H
04-21-2012, 01:17 AM

The Toroidal Universe

If the ideal shape of the higher dimensional continuum of the universe is the shape of a tube

torus, then the Abyss that the Qliphoth seem to come from is the empty middle of the torus.

It is the zero point of the dimensional continuum. If the Qliphoth had to cross the center of this

dimensional or temporal continuum to get here (it is likely that this crossing happened at the

Fracturing in the times of Atlantis), then they came from the Abyss and their momentum was

fundamentally backwards to ours. Instead of living off of the energy of Flow as we do, the

Qliphoth lived off of the negative energy of Entropy, or when energy is dispersed, due to death,

or other means of Entropy.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #154
Level 8 - Vociferous

The Toroidal Universe

If the ideal shape of the higher dimensional continuum of the universe is the shape of a tube

torus, then the Abyss that the Qliphoth seem to come from is the empty middle of the torus.

It is the zero point of the dimensional continuum. If the Qliphoth had to cross the center of this

dimensional or temporal continuum to get here (it is likely that this crossing happened at the

Fracturing in the times of Atlantis), then they came from the Abyss and their momentum was

fundamentally backwards to ours. Instead of living off of the energy of Flow as we do, the

Qliphoth lived off of the negative energy of Entropy, or when energy is dispersed, due to death,

mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-21-2012, 04:34 PM

Old 04-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #155
Level 7 - Loquacious

04-21-2012, 06:33 PM

awesome! what does that have to do with any of this?
Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #156
Level 10 - Vehement

04-22-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post
The Toroidal Universe

From what i have read it seem that Daath was once An archetype GOD form, that was responsible for our connection to higher knowledge of our unified nature. And taking the lucifer experiment from the spirit science videos, This GOD form was destroyed for the Lucifer experiment to be possible. but the energy that was Daath was spun off into the other Sepheroth, thus creating the Qliphoth, Which is spoken of in occult science as the world of shells. Now mind you the tree of life is a map of consciousness Gebura Severity seemed to be the place that most of this energy leaked over, This might be what some people might refer to as hell, specifically if one doesn't control their anger. The energy builds up into self destructive behavior, Like war. All the sepheroth have their Qliphoth.

IT would seem as though, The upper triad would from the center a sphere so to speak, then a ring around that sphere where Daath would be the empty space between the 2.

The Qliphoth Are shadows in the mind that have taken on a life of their own, deamons. They are hollow and noting more than mind less recursive habits. THey work them selves into the EGO, and formulate Identification, "This is me, this is the way i behave when this happens", "Dont fuck with me or ill ________" Again, during the "lucifer experiment" Im going to call it for reason of simplicity, They were nessary for a period of darkness where we were ascending through darkness and needed a defense mechanism. They were by all means an inevitability.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-22-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #157
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post
The Toroidal Universe

From what i have read it seem that Daath was once An archetype GOD form, that was responsible for our connection to higher knowledge of our unified nature. And taking the lucifer experiment from the spirit science videos, This GOD form was destroyed for the Lucifer experiment to be possible. but the energy that was Daath was spun off into the other Sepheroth, thus creating the Qliphoth, Which is spoken of in occult science as the world of shells. Now mind you the tree of life is a map of consciousness Gebura Severity seemed to be the place that most of this energy leaked over, This might be what some people might refer to as hell, specifically if one doesn't control their anger. The energy builds up into self destructive behavior, Like war. All the sepheroth have their Qliphoth.

IT would seem as though, The upper triad would from the center a sphere so to speak, then a ring around that sphere where Daath would be the empty space between the 2.

The Qliphoth Are shadows in the mind that have taken on a life of their own, deamons. They are hollow and noting more than mind less recursive habits. THey work them selves into the EGO, and formulate Identification, "This is me, this is the way i behave when this happens", "Dont fuck with me or ill ________" Again, during the "lucifer experiment" Im going to call it for reason of simplicity, They were nessary for a period of darkness where we were ascending through darkness and needed a defense mechanism. They were by all means an inevitability.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-22-2012 at 01:49 PM..
04-22-2012, 04:56 PM

can we stop talking about those constantly condescending spirit science videos as if it were gospel or contained more than basic phi-sy(n)cs? i know what phyllotaxis is, i know how sound's monochord works, the framework is clear, these are forces much bigger than us, the town/country we live in, the planet, star system, blah blah blah, in and out ...but so what? the whole thing seems like a 12 year old doing a tasotFOL melchizedek book report on a flash animation program they just got for christmas, even though they don't believe in christmas. the 12 year old isn't thoth, and if i've never met thoth then this guy's never met thoth. Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?
Old 04-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #158
Level 10 - Vehement

can we stop talking about those constantly condescending spirit science videos as if it were gospel or contained more than basic phi-sy(n)cs? i know what phyllotaxis is, i know how sound's monochord works, the framework is clear, these are forces much bigger than us, the town/country we live in, the planet, star system, blah blah blah, in and out ...but so what? the whole thing seems like a 12 year old doing a tasotFOL melchizedek book report on a flash animation program they just got for christmas, even though they don't believe in christmas. the 12 year old isn't thoth, and if i've never met thoth then this guy's never met thoth. Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?
04-23-2012, 06:39 AM

Transversing geburah.

Respect is the most important Attribute to maintain when traversing in this sphere. ALL IS MIND, daemons are a part of us, fighting with them only makes them stronger, Accepting that they exist with in each of us allows us on a conscious level to make contact with them and absorb their vibration. Once the vibrations harmonize they no longer create problems. The Qliphoth is what happens when consciousness is removed from habit.

For instance the Qliphoth of Malkuth might be... addiction perhaps, And the Qliphoth of Yesod might be Schizophrenia. Qliphoth of Binah might be forgetfulness. perhaps.... theres alot about this qliphoth stuff im not familure with,

But as far as i know even qliphoth is part of the whole. so its as redeemable as malkuth how ever it requires an enormous amount of will. Or entropy returns you to the source.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #159
Level 8 - Vociferous

Transversing geburah.

Respect is the most important Attribute to maintain when traversing in this sphere. ALL IS MIND, daemons are a part of us, fighting with them only makes them stronger, Accepting that they exist with in each of us allows us on a conscious level to make contact with them and absorb their vibration. Once the vibrations harmonize they no longer create problems. The Qliphoth is what happens when consciousness is removed from habit.

For instance the Qliphoth of Malkuth might be... addiction perhaps, And the Qliphoth of Yesod might be Schizophrenia. Qliphoth of Binah might be forgetfulness. perhaps.... theres alot about this qliphoth stuff im not familure with,

But as far as i know even qliphoth is part of the whole. so its as redeemable as malkuth how ever it requires an enormous amount of will. Or entropy returns you to the source.
04-23-2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #160
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply