opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 11-29-2002, 12:30 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
One mind

the concept that 'we are all one mind' is an interesting one, but what are the various ways of interpreting that?

- Are the particles in the beginning of the video all God? Is my table a part of God?

- Is God conscious? Or does he live through us? Has he split up himself in small parts of consciousness? I think this last option is what happens in the video.

- If God starts the universe by dropping that stone, does that mean all the rest that happens is random?

- Is it worth praying? Does God still exist in that form in which we can jerk his pants if we need him, like the little grey man does?

- The last shot of the video shows a matrix of energy. Does this imply that telekinesis and telepathy are things that are not only possible but also easy?
Old 11-29-2002, 05:54 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
these are just my thoughts

i think that "god" is the kind of universal consiousness. i mean this in the sense that the universe is formed by the will of a huge neural network (god). in effect this would mean that everything is god including ourselves and your table ( this is why i think christianity made it blasphemous to say we are god as this is too near the truth and could further our development in the "paranormal" area and make the church redundant). Also i think that everything is connected through this "brain like" structure- the matrix of energy-and this allows things like telekenisis and telepathy to work (easy? i dont know see forum on 46 and 2 cos i think it is connected)
this also means that praying may have an effect although i reckon all it takes is a thought (but a well directed and focused one)

"- Is God conscious? Or does he live through us? Has he split up himself in small parts of consciousness? I think this last option is what happens in the video. "

i think the answer to all these q's is yes

p.s. i know this post hasn't got much to do with the video but i thought it was kinda relevant plus i couldn't resist replying
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:42 AM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 322
I think..

If you have heard or know anything about the inner or outer-space you understand how miniscule we are in comparison to the universe. By saying we are all one mind is just Tool or Maynard's explanation of the unkown spirituality. I struggle every day with thoughts of the infinity of time, the expansion of the universe, and worst yet its edge. If it does not have an edge then can we not fathom even the shape. It is my goal in life to understand the world around me, a question i will never quench, and the only way to fuel it is with vague and possibly impossible descriptions. No one can comprehend time's infinite path... yet. You were talking about 46 & 2, and this is how we must evolve, by constantly questioning our world, inner and outer and its method. Some pertinent ideas we ALL should be chasing after, but yet the masses turn only to their egoes. A sad waste. I create things, this is how i explore, go here if you are interested in viewing them.

http://wu.sw0bes.com
Old 12-05-2002, 02:04 AM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: One mind

Quote:
Originally posted by A4Ever

- Is God conscious? Or does he live through us? Has he split up himself in small parts of consciousness? I think this last option is what happens in the video.
I think so. And yes I think that He actually has split parts of Himself into all of His creations. In Judeo-Christian scripture, it has been said that God gave His breath/air to humans. Interestingly enough, the words for this are "Ch'i" in Chinese, "Prana" in Sanskrit/Indian, "Pneuma" in Greek" etc. This possibly means that what we perceive today as energy, is "The Breath Of God", and that by channeling it in a certain way, we can join the other parts of "The Breath Of God", and become one with all of His creation.

Quote:
Originally posted by A4Ever

- The last shot of the video shows a matrix of energy. Does this imply that telekinesis and telepathy are things that are not only possible but also easy?
I wouldn't say that telekinesis and pyrokinesis are easy at all. They ARE possible, but in order to do them you have to join yang and im chi. Something that can be done after MANY years of training, if at all. Many have died trying to achieve this. And not many training methods are capable of achieving this.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: