opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 04-25-2004, 02:58 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 9
Golden mean and OTO double altar(?) Symbology in Parabola

Just to mention some symbology that has been missed here thusfar (by me anyway).

The table where Tricky puts his head into a strange glass double box-like object. The table that this box-like object rests upon has a line running down it's side.

If i'm not mistaken, the line divides the tables length with a golden mean proportion. If you're unfamiliar with the golden mean, please look it up because the info should be easy to find.

A more obscure symbol is the box-like object itself. I'm by no means an expert on this matter, but i recognize it as what i called an OTO double altar. I've read that the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) uses two cubes atop one another as a popular shape of altar in their temples.

I may not be fully privy to these symbols' meanings, but allow me to try tell somelittle about the explain glass box, what i think i know.

The cube, in the OTO or for example cabbalistic correspondences, represents the physical, three dimensional aspect of reality. The part that the diabolical mind stealers might like to keep our nose pressed down to so that we do not evolve spiritually.

Illustrative digression: a tetrahedron represents the spiritual aspects or a movement of energy. To tetrahedron can make the Merkaba field, which is a bridge of two flows energies, one going up and spinning one way, the other going down and spinning in the opposite direction. The dodecahedron has i think something to do with christ and the isosahedron (sp?) with the chinese concept of "the ten thousand things". Then there's the octahedron which might have to do something with physical or energetic (like EM) power. Again i may know next to nothing about all this and be way wrong about these shapes and what they mean.

Back to the cube which represents the physical, and by extention an person's physical reality.

A cube within a cube is a hypercube. It could represent a three-dimensional body (or a three-dimensionally thinking mind) inside a three dimensional 'outside world'.

A cube on top of the other could mean a physical object overlooking another, like perhaps the physical 'avatar' of God overlooking the physical world. Tricky sticking his head into the top box could mean having a sort of Divine experience.

The result is his vision of two spiral-like objects, organs or organisms, evolving in mirror-symmetry, and the sudden appearance or a sort of creatio ex nihilo of the floating sphere.

And come to think of it, perhaps the sphere that gains additional spheres gains his spheres following the direction of one of the spirals in Tricky's vision, the next sphere adjacent to the previous and staying as close to the center as possible (or something). While the spinning motion of the all spheres as a whole might be following the other spiral. It's just a hunch. And of course we don't get to see the object developing much. We get three different shots and that's it.

One can see the spiral on a sunflower, and a two-dimensional image giving an impression of the spiral in three-dimensions at the at the end of the video. Note that i'm not 100% certain (through fault of my own) that they are images of the same spiral shapes, but i think so.

Well that's all for now. I hope this little essay was some good to you.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: