opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 07-17-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
lectorium

since my semanthic field of interpretational metaphors has been growing since 93 with the unasced help from tool, now i am not quiet sure what is mine and what is not...but what i came sure of is that the semantic horizon that tool is (hopefully not) abusing comes from unsaid sources...before they have been sending the reeding list...as for an exam...but even ,it was eyeybrow lifting to realize the visual realisations of the lectoriums emblems...hmmmm
Old 07-17-2006, 06:22 PM   #2
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: lectorium

all of those fancy words.....and you spelled "reading" incorrectly. i got a giggle out of that.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:05 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

hmmmm....so that was the onlything that you could understand from it..?the misswritting...at least something
Old 07-19-2006, 11:29 AM   #4
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

I'm an adult, i go to kawledge, but I really didn't understand what you said. Sorry.

i even looked it up, lectorium is not a word. neither are semanthic (did you mean semantic?), unasced (or asced, or asce. were you shortening "ascertain"?)...and i don't even understand why this is in the Parabola video section.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:11 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

if there is unread there can be unasked...if you have a guess you have to decide...lectorium is a word can happen that you never heard of it...there is the google check it out...but thanx for pointing on my miswrittings...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: