opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 01-15-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
The Stars In The Apple

I just had a breakthrough while reading a book that explores the relationship between crop circles and sacred geometry called "Secrets In The Fields". This so explains the stars in the apple, i can now rest. Here is the paragraph in question:

"Such a 5:6:7 relationship is significant in that five represents the geometry of organic life, and six the geometry of non-organic things. Together 5:6 represents the ratio of the retrograde procession cycle of the Earth reletive to the circumference of its equator in nautical miles, and by this harmonic, life is able to exist here. Seven represents the geometry of the soul, a key with which consciousness imprints the physical body"

So keeping this revelation in mind I think the video somehow is a story of pretty much everything. from the beginning of the universe, and the development of consciousness by a trinity of mystical beings, 3 being a very stable number, and very important in sacred geometry and in many religions, the trinity in Christianity for example, and basically just a stable number because of two forces balanced by a third, think about our own branches of government. or triangles, the most stable 3d form. A tetrahedron, four sided tringle, is the basic geometrical form used by energy to form matter. So its like an epic journey summing up the entire process of the history of the universe, and mans present and future evolution, all contained within 10:10 minutes of moving images. Whee thats fun stuff.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: