Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
nexus11313's Avatar nexus11313
07-08-2008, 07:36 PM

Sorry if this has been addressed before but I've yet to see anything on it. Various postings have claimed that there will be 3 Tool songs and a "dedicated venue" in the new Guitar Hero game. Just wondering if anyone else had heard anything similar to this or not. The info came as part of a press release for which a marketing group was conducting research. Obviously nothing is 100% official yet, but several other pieces of info contained in the release have been confirmed which bodes well for Tool's inclusion as well.
Story:
http://consolehero.com/2008/06/28/ru...le-characters/

Copy of release:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewt...er=asc&start=0

*I had to link the a copy of the release from a pic on a message board because the link from the marketing firm is no longer up.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
3 Tool songs in new GH?

Sorry if this has been addressed before but I've yet to see anything on it. Various postings have claimed that there will be 3 Tool songs and a "dedicated venue" in the new Guitar Hero game. Just wondering if anyone else had heard anything similar to this or not. The info came as part of a press release for which a marketing group was conducting research. Obviously nothing is 100% official yet, but several other pieces of info contained in the release have been confirmed which bodes well for Tool's inclusion as well.
Story:

Copy of release:

*I had to link the a copy of the release from a pic on a message board because the link from the marketing firm is no longer up.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
07-08-2008, 08:15 PM

I don't know man.. that sounds rather rumorish... not at all impossible though. I still hate guitar hero. :)
Old 07-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1
Re: 3 Tool songs in new GH?

I don't know man.. that sounds rather rumorish... not at all impossible though. I still hate guitar hero. :)
07-08-2008, 08:18 PM

lol @ ability to palm mute
that's sik
Old 07-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #3
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

lol @ ability to palm mute
that's sik
Esurient4Truth's Avatar Esurient4Truth
07-08-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Hi, we're T00L, and we're here to tell you why our music can't possible be on a video game.

You see, as a collective band full of mysterious religious references, we don't want our name to be smudged by eager 12 year old's who just won't get us (who only care about nailing the high score and not about the song actually means). Seriously, our music is so powerful, so deep - we avoid the media and refuse to sell music on major digital stores like iTunes. True fans go out of their way and buy our CD's to listen to our music. We don't have a fanbase of Linkin-Park esque fanboi's, we have a fanbase of dedicated and emotionally attached individuals whose lives have been touched and perhaps changed for the better. Do we really want to attract a group of teenagers who'll deface our image by taking us for face value? We've fought hard to maintain our following of die hard fans - why would we destroy that image by selling out?

"OMG, T00L is so weird!. I heard of this band through that guitar, and I checked out some of their stuff on youtube. HOLY SHIT ARE THEY FUCKED UP. Are they satanic?"

"...lol, check this out dude, they have a song called Hooker with a Penis. And Prison Sex!? WTF!"

"Dude, they have a song about anal rape. This band is fucking weird."

The average listener will fail to see past what's handed to them on the plate. Instead of seeing the whole picture, they'll just see the meat and potatoes, not the hand that serves it to you nor the table cloth which it's perched upon.

Could we ruin our image? You decide.
My thoughts.

I think it'll be a really dumb move, considering the content which Tool "provides," and considering how they present their music, average listeners will simply take Tool's music as something weird or different. Average listeners and radio shmoes won't research and won't get involved in the Tool ideology, nor will the care or do the research behind all of the wonder meanings in Tool's music. They'll see titles like Prison Sex, and assume the song is about exactly what the title says it is: Prison Sex (which is wrong). Same thing for Hooker with a Penis. A lot of people will misinterpret the true meanings. On the radio, it's one thing. But when you put a song in a game, you're advertising your music to a group of individuals who aren't looking to discover music, but instead attempt to beat high scores and maybe hear a few cool things along the way. If sales increase, Tool's music isn't selling because it's "enlightening" someone, it's selling because it's on a video game and it sounds neat. You'll have a few people who'll come into the light, but I doubt if there will be many. I could be wrong (I really do have many a negative view on things), but I would just hate seeing such a private band doing this.

Last edited by Esurient4Truth; 07-08-2008 at 08:45 PM..
Old 07-08-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Last stop on the West Coast line.

Bincount™: 7282

Quote:
Hi, we're T00L, and we're here to tell you why our music can't possible be on a video game.

You see, as a collective band full of mysterious religious references, we don't want our name to be smudged by eager 12 year old's who just won't get us (who only care about nailing the high score and not about the song actually means). Seriously, our music is so powerful, so deep - we avoid the media and refuse to sell music on major digital stores like iTunes. True fans go out of their way and buy our CD's to listen to our music. We don't have a fanbase of Linkin-Park esque fanboi's, we have a fanbase of dedicated and emotionally attached individuals whose lives have been touched and perhaps changed for the better. Do we really want to attract a group of teenagers who'll deface our image by taking us for face value? We've fought hard to maintain our following of die hard fans - why would we destroy that image by selling out?

"OMG, T00L is so weird!. I heard of this band through that guitar, and I checked out some of their stuff on youtube. HOLY SHIT ARE THEY FUCKED UP. Are they satanic?"

"...lol, check this out dude, they have a song called Hooker with a Penis. And Prison Sex!? WTF!"

"Dude, they have a song about anal rape. This band is fucking weird."

The average listener will fail to see past what's handed to them on the plate. Instead of seeing the whole picture, they'll just see the meat and potatoes, not the hand that serves it to you nor the table cloth which it's perched upon.

Could we ruin our image? You decide.
My thoughts.

I think it'll be a really dumb move, considering the content which Tool "provides," and considering how they present their music, average listeners will simply take Tool's music as something weird or different. Average listeners and radio shmoes won't research and won't get involved in the Tool ideology, nor will the care or do the research behind all of the wonder meanings in Tool's music. They'll see titles like Prison Sex, and assume the song is about exactly what the title says it is: Prison Sex (which is wrong). Same thing for Hooker with a Penis. A lot of people will misinterpret the true meanings. On the radio, it's one thing. But when you put a song in a game, you're advertising your music to a group of individuals who aren't looking to discover music, but instead attempt to beat high scores and maybe hear a few cool things along the way. If sales increase, Tool's music isn't selling because it's "enlightening" someone, it's selling because it's on a video game and it sounds neat. You'll have a few people who'll come into the light, but I doubt if there will be many. I could be wrong (I really do have many a negative view on things), but I would just hate seeing such a private band doing this.

Last edited by Esurient4Truth; 07-08-2008 at 08:45 PM..
07-08-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esurient4Truth View Post
My thoughts.

You don't think that many people could discover their music on a video game, buy their album... and end up researching what the lyrics mean? I'd say, never underestimate the curiosity of the clever monkeys.

I don't know about you, but I never bought tools albums because it was enlightening. I liked the song sober, and bought their album. It was good so I bought the next one. Only later did I really discover what it really meant (or at least, cracked below the surface). I think its probably like that for just about every Tool fan. Its pretty hard to pick up a CD and say "ooh! I wanna buy this! This looks enlightening!"

If it is in fact on Guitar Hero... I wouldn't knock Tool for it. I think its a smart move. Any professional musician in their right fucking mind wouldn't have a problem with that. You're song is being exposed on a repetitive basis to millions and millions of people around the world. The bands probably get paid so that Guitar Hero can promote their music on a massive scale for them!

And to anyone who thinks they'd be 'selling out' for doing so...

"Fuck you buddy".

"I'm not you're buddy guy!"

Sorry... I couldn't help it.

But back to the point. I agree that no one will immediately "get" whatever song they put on the game. But did you understand it from one time listening to it? Is Tools music not the kind of music that grows on you, that builds curiosity the more you listen to it?
Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
My thoughts.

You don't think that many people could discover their music on a video game, buy their album... and end up researching what the lyrics mean? I'd say, never underestimate the curiosity of the clever monkeys.

I don't know about you, but I never bought tools albums because it was enlightening. I liked the song sober, and bought their album. It was good so I bought the next one. Only later did I really discover what it really meant (or at least, cracked below the surface). I think its probably like that for just about every Tool fan. Its pretty hard to pick up a CD and say "ooh! I wanna buy this! This looks enlightening!"

If it is in fact on Guitar Hero... I wouldn't knock Tool for it. I think its a smart move. Any professional musician in their right fucking mind wouldn't have a problem with that. You're song is being exposed on a repetitive basis to millions and millions of people around the world. The bands probably get paid so that Guitar Hero can promote their music on a massive scale for them!

"Fuck you buddy".

Sorry... I couldn't help it.

But back to the point. I agree that no one will immediately "get" whatever song they put on the game. But did you understand it from one time listening to it? Is Tools music not the kind of music that grows on you, that builds curiosity the more you listen to it?
07-09-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus11313 View Post
Story:

Copy of release:

That would fucking own if it's true.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:37 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus11313 View Post
Story:

Copy of release:

That would fucking own if it's true.
07-09-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
My thoughts.

I think you're failing to see the flip side whereas how awesome is that for the true solid Tool fanbase to be able to play them on the game, let alone how nearly every Tool fan will buy the game simply because of it.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
My thoughts.

I think you're failing to see the flip side whereas how awesome is that for the true solid Tool fanbase to be able to play them on the game, let alone how nearly every Tool fan will buy the game simply because of it.
07-09-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post

"Fuck you buddy".
They sold out long before you ever even heard their name.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #8
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

"Fuck you buddy".
07-09-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
I'm a fan. But I won't buy the game because it's not new material.

I suppose I'm bitter because I have a moron of an ADHD step-brother (who is addicted to guitar hero and can't stop asking me about real guitars and stuff) who fails to recognize the depth of Tool's music. He sees the lily pads on the lake but never concerns himself what's attached below.

Quote:
"Fuck you buddy".

god damn I wan't to punch you in the throat. not because I don't like you or anything, but referring back to my step-brother... erm... someone who just happens to live with my dad... FUCK HE'S ANNOYING. *draws stick figures of my stabbing him on napkins

Last edited by Esurient4Truth; 07-09-2008 at 03:15 PM..
Old 07-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #9
Last stop on the West Coast line.

Bincount™: 7282

Quote:

I suppose I'm bitter because I have a moron of an ADHD step-brother (who is addicted to guitar hero and can't stop asking me about real guitars and stuff) who fails to recognize the depth of Tool's music. He sees the lily pads on the lake but never concerns himself what's attached below.

Quote:
"Fuck you buddy".

god damn I wan't to punch you in the throat. not because I don't like you or anything, but referring back to my step-brother... erm... someone who just happens to live with my dad... FUCK HE'S ANNOYING. *draws stick figures of my stabbing him on napkins

Last edited by Esurient4Truth; 07-09-2008 at 03:15 PM..
07-09-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:

I think someone has some emotional problems.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #10
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

I think someone has some emotional problems.
07-09-2008, 10:19 PM

that sounds cool..

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #11
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 14

that sounds cool..

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-10-2008, 05:07 AM

Quote:
If it's true they're adding Tool to GH3, it IS possible that they could be using new tracks considering they're working on new material right now anyways. I suppose it's more likely that it'll be stuff of their already released albums but, new material...now wouldn't that be a surprise...and as a matter fact, what a selling tool for the game.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:07 AM   #12
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
If it's true they're adding Tool to GH3, it IS possible that they could be using new tracks considering they're working on new material right now anyways. I suppose it's more likely that it'll be stuff of their already released albums but, new material...now wouldn't that be a surprise...and as a matter fact, what a selling tool for the game.
07-10-2008, 05:21 AM

Quote:
As a matter fact, what a selling tool for the game.
Ba-doom-pshhh.

And no, there won't be any new songs by Tool in the game. It seems unlikely that there will be old material, let alone new stuff.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:21 AM   #13
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Quote:
As a matter fact, what a selling tool for the game.
Ba-doom-pshhh.

And no, there won't be any new songs by Tool in the game. It seems unlikely that there will be old material, let alone new stuff.
blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 05:31 AM

Quote:
lolol, that's awesome... nice connection... i'm not a huge guitar hero fan, but i do enjoy playing it... a little too much actually... it's fucking addictive... ever noticed that when you play a really long song that's like 5 min or longer and then you look away from the screen that everything you look at looks like it's underwater??? like all moving in waves and shit... and no i wasn't using drugs while playing... but that might be cool... hard as fuck though...
Old 07-10-2008, 05:31 AM   #14

Bincount™: 58

Quote:
lolol, that's awesome... nice connection... i'm not a huge guitar hero fan, but i do enjoy playing it... a little too much actually... it's fucking addictive... ever noticed that when you play a really long song that's like 5 min or longer and then you look away from the screen that everything you look at looks like it's underwater??? like all moving in waves and shit... and no i wasn't using drugs while playing... but that might be cool... hard as fuck though...
07-10-2008, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
Ba-doom-pshhh.

I think that's a little assuming don't you? It's quite possible that they would include some Tool on the new GH3, why not?

As far as new material, I agree it'd be a little more far fetched but I think it's very plausible for them to be on the new game with current material.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:30 AM   #15
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Ba-doom-pshhh.

I think that's a little assuming don't you? It's quite possible that they would include some Tool on the new GH3, why not?

As far as new material, I agree it'd be a little more far fetched but I think it's very plausible for them to be on the new game with current material.
07-10-2008, 06:41 AM

i agree with them not doing it for all the above reasons.

if they want to reach a different audience it will be a successful way of doing so.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #16
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

i agree with them not doing it for all the above reasons.

if they want to reach a different audience it will be a successful way of doing so.
blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 06:44 AM

changing your ways is the only way to evolve, right???
Old 07-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #17

changing your ways is the only way to evolve, right???
dxs's Avatar dxs
07-10-2008, 06:52 AM

Quote:

Another reason why I hate guitar hero.
The main reason I despise it and refuse to play it is because there are stupid kids out there without a fucking life that play GH 24/7 and eventually get this ego that compels them to tell other people that they "play guitar" when they don't even know how to hold the thing. Yeah, 4-5 colored frets and a plastic Les Paul makes them feel real fucking good.

Play guitar, my ass. Hand them a real one, and they'll wuss up.

Tch, what's with kids putting a bad image on one of the most amazing instruments on the damn planet?
Old 07-10-2008, 06:52 AM   #18
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94

Quote:

The main reason I despise it and refuse to play it is because there are stupid kids out there without a fucking life that play GH 24/7 and eventually get this ego that compels them to tell other people that they "play guitar" when they don't even know how to hold the thing. Yeah, 4-5 colored frets and a plastic Les Paul makes them feel real fucking good.

Tch, what's with kids putting a bad image on one of the most amazing instruments on the damn planet?
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
07-10-2008, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxs View Post

I think I'm better than Danny Carey at drums because I beat 29 Fingers on Rockband on the highest difficulty rating. I'm pretty badass.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:02 AM   #19
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:

I think I'm better than Danny Carey at drums because I beat 29 Fingers on Rockband on the highest difficulty rating. I'm pretty badass.
dxs's Avatar dxs
07-10-2008, 07:03 AM

Living proof...!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #20
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Living proof...!
blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:

maybe we should blame slash and tom morello??? who gives a fuck if kids say they can play guitar and only know guitar hero??? what's it to you??? you feel personally attacked because of this??? that's sad... if you want to be mr. badass guitar player, go ahead... what's it got to do with you if they do and say that??? nothing... you just thing being able to play the guitar is less "cool" now because of guitar hero and you're upset about it... call up linus, i think he's got your blankie...
Old 07-10-2008, 07:05 AM   #21

Quote:

maybe we should blame slash and tom morello??? who gives a fuck if kids say they can play guitar and only know guitar hero??? what's it to you??? you feel personally attacked because of this??? that's sad... if you want to be mr. badass guitar player, go ahead... what's it got to do with you if they do and say that??? nothing... you just thing being able to play the guitar is less "cool" now because of guitar hero and you're upset about it... call up linus, i think he's got your blankie...
dxs's Avatar dxs
07-10-2008, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_bergeron View Post
My blankie is on my bed, thank you very much.

It's not the fact that anyone's trying to be badass or not.
If anyone's TRYING to be badass, it would be those GH kids who can't commit to playing an instrument and think they can get publicity by playing a stupid game.

I know lots of people like that, who haven't touched a guitar in their lives, and go bragging to random people saying "I can play guitar!" "I shred at the drums!" Next thing you know, when you need someone in your band and you remember that a certain dipshit told you they could, you try them out for practice and they don't even know how to hold the thing right.

What then?
Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #22
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

If anyone's TRYING to be badass, it would be those GH kids who can't commit to playing an instrument and think they can get publicity by playing a stupid game.

I know lots of people like that, who haven't touched a guitar in their lives, and go bragging to random people saying "I can play guitar!" "I shred at the drums!" Next thing you know, when you need someone in your band and you remember that a certain dipshit told you they could, you try them out for practice and they don't even know how to hold the thing right.

What then?
blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
What then?
they embarrass themselves because there's more than 5 buttons and then go home to their blankie's... so why get angry??? no reason...
Old 07-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #23

Quote:
What then?
they embarrass themselves because there's more than 5 buttons and then go home to their blankie's... so why get angry??? no reason...
dxs's Avatar dxs
07-10-2008, 07:21 AM

You wouldn't get angry because you're not around them all the time.

And I'm not angry. >:DD
Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 AM   #24
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

You wouldn't get angry because you're not around them all the time.

And I'm not angry. >:DD
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
07-10-2008, 08:03 AM

goes and plays knights of cydonia on gh3
Old 07-10-2008, 08:03 AM   #25
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
funny...
Old 07-10-2008, 08:39 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
funny...
07-10-2008, 08:00 PM

I've noticed that most people who play real instruments don't enjoy guitar hero as much. I think South Park summed up my take on the game really well.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #27
Level 8 - Vociferous

I've noticed that most people who play real instruments don't enjoy guitar hero as much. I think South Park summed up my take on the game really well.
07-11-2008, 05:34 AM

Quote:
i've played the (real) guitar for over 13 years and i love it... but i really like playing guitar hero... it's a different kind of like though... like i can play songs on the real guitar that i completely blow at on GH... it's just fun to try and do the same thing in a different way... i think so anyway...
Old 07-11-2008, 05:34 AM   #28

Quote:
i've played the (real) guitar for over 13 years and i love it... but i really like playing guitar hero... it's a different kind of like though... like i can play songs on the real guitar that i completely blow at on GH... it's just fun to try and do the same thing in a different way... i think so anyway...
07-11-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:

What then?
There seems to be a subculture that I never even knew existed..lol

I can't play any instruments, won't claim to either but I can shred some guitar hero up on easy..haha. I've started to try medium but my 4th finger just doesn't want to work the right way....
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #29
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

What then?
There seems to be a subculture that I never even knew existed..lol

I can't play any instruments, won't claim to either but I can shred some guitar hero up on easy..haha. I've started to try medium but my 4th finger just doesn't want to work the right way....
07-11-2008, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Haha, that episode was hilarious
Old 07-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #30
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Haha, that episode was hilarious
07-11-2008, 10:22 AM

i never got into south park... orgazmo was funny as a motherfucker though...
Old 07-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #31

07-11-2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Yeah it was, been a long time since I've seen that
Old 07-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #32
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Yeah it was, been a long time since I've seen that
07-11-2008, 11:03 AM

Speaking of the possibility that there WILL be 3 Tool songs on the new GH3 game, if so, what 3 songs do you all think it will be?

My guess is Aenima, Vicarious and Sober....
Old 07-11-2008, 11:03 AM   #33
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Speaking of the possibility that there WILL be 3 Tool songs on the new GH3 game, if so, what 3 songs do you all think it will be?

07-11-2008, 11:06 AM

...although, Jambi and/or Rosetta Stoned would be bad ass to play given the riff.

Hell, they should just make a Guitar Hero Tool World Tour game and include all of their songs and some previously unreleased tracks as a bonus
Old 07-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #34
Level 12 - Scurrilous

...although, Jambi and/or Rosetta Stoned would be bad ass to play given the riff.

Hell, they should just make a Guitar Hero Tool World Tour game and include all of their songs and some previously unreleased tracks as a bonus
07-11-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:

My guesses would be: Vicarious, Stinkfist and The Pot.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #35
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:

EGG-MAN's Avatar EGG-MAN
07-11-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:

What then?
If they havent even touched a guitar they probably dont even own one. That should be your first clue they cant play and if they show up with their plastic guitar that has no strings and plastic buttons that should be your second clue they cant play.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #36
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Quote:

What then?
If they havent even touched a guitar they probably dont even own one. That should be your first clue they cant play and if they show up with their plastic guitar that has no strings and plastic buttons that should be your second clue they cant play.
07-11-2008, 05:02 PM

well...according to the recent leaks of rockband2's setlist...they managed to get an APC song,so it seems that maynard complied.haha.plus,a 3 song taste would be awesome for new people to hear:D
Old 07-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #37
Level 7 - Loquacious

well...according to the recent leaks of rockband2's setlist...they managed to get an APC song,so it seems that maynard complied.haha.plus,a 3 song taste would be awesome for new people to hear:D
07-11-2008, 05:06 PM

..and anyway..guitar hero world tour (like rockband) is about more than just guitar.
singing along to The Pot,and drumming any of Danny's fills would be far more meaningful.:D
Old 07-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

..and anyway..guitar hero world tour (like rockband) is about more than just guitar.
singing along to The Pot,and drumming any of Danny's fills would be far more meaningful.:D
07-11-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGG-MAN View Post
Heh, some do.
Some do.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #39
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGG-MAN View Post
Heh, some do.
Some do.
dxs's Avatar dxs
07-11-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I was told Parabola and Schism.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #40
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
I was told Parabola and Schism.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply