Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
echowall
05-12-2006, 11:38 AM

Can I just say how much I appreciate this site?? as compared to the official tool site-what gives with those people.?? I find the postings on toolband rarely informative, and seem like a personal " oh I know the band" diary from some dude into witchcraft and astrology.(oh, are they the same??).

Is Tool army any better for info??as in Tool info? Isn't it strange a band has a new release touring ,promo,blah,blah blah,and the postings on there "official" web site are few and far between, and only consist of "I was at the photo shoot, and drank some wine", and a happy birthday wish ??...dull, dull, and what about Tool news??

Love to see some live pics.

Mabey I am getting old, cuz I really don't care about knowing a band cuz i dig there music, nor care to hear stories about the rock-n roll thing and all the shit that goes with it.

Again, bro who does this site- keep it real, as you do, and i will always be back.
10,000 days plus!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:38 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
TOOLBAND. COM run by own agendas.

Can I just say how much I appreciate this site?? as compared to the official tool site-what gives with those people.?? I find the postings on toolband rarely informative, and seem like a personal " oh I know the band" diary from some dude into witchcraft and astrology.(oh, are they the same??).

Is Tool army any better for info??as in Tool info? Isn't it strange a band has a new release touring ,promo,blah,blah blah,and the postings on there "official" web site are few and far between, and only consist of "I was at the photo shoot, and drank some wine", and a happy birthday wish ??...dull, dull, and what about Tool news??

Love to see some live pics.

Mabey I am getting old, cuz I really don't care about knowing a band cuz i dig there music, nor care to hear stories about the rock-n roll thing and all the shit that goes with it.

Again, bro who does this site- keep it real, as you do, and i will always be back.
10,000 days plus!
OFFLINE |  
paraflux
05-12-2006, 11:41 AM

this has what to do with 10,000 Days?

Sorry it looks like I am becoming a prick. It's just that I have moved so many fucking threads that dont belong in here.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: TOOLBAND. COM run by own agendas.

this has what to do with 10,000 Days?

Sorry it looks like I am becoming a prick. It's just that I have moved so many fucking threads that dont belong in here.
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply