opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 03-14-2003, 09:27 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
7:51 & eye prying

what the fuck is that??? that little sound at 7:51/2?? just before "shrouding all the ground around me".its quite and what you might consider "in the background" but still easily identifible.this has bugged me forever.ive seen heaps of third eye whisper threads and mabey this has come in one of those.i cunt be fuct looking tho.its alien like.you cant miss it but you cant hear it either.

and what do you ppl think is the signifcance of the timing difference when maynard says "prying open my third eye" the first time hes in time with the band and the second its split and maynards not in time with them anymore.asides from sounding excelent what do you think is the reason for this??
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 05:27 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

I thought i was the only one that could hear it. it's pissed me off for years. i think it's Bill Hicks saying "Who's Counting". it kind of sounds like that if you listen hard, but the truth is i'm fucked if i know what it is.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:29 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

I thought it was "Do you hear me?" or something like that
Old 03-26-2003, 10:23 PM   #4
meh.

Bincount™: 1074
"Now."

--
Chris Brightwell // moderator

Rate This Thread