opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2007, 02:32 PM   #2561
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Not yet. They still have New Zealand/Australia in Nov/Dec and then back to the US for one more go round.
Proof or assumption?
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-21-2007, 02:51 PM   #2562
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminus View Post
Proof or assumption?
Both actually. Maynard said "see you in November or December" at a few of the Big Day Out shows in January. Of course with Danny's injury pushing the tour back it'll probably be later than that. I also doubt that the 10/31 and 11/1 LA shows will happen on those dates. It's already 9/20 so I doubt that it'll happen on such short notice. It'll be interesting to see where they take this last tour leg (geographically and musically).
Old 09-21-2007, 06:21 PM   #2563
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

So, while we are all waiting for some new dates, I'd like some opinions from those of you who have seen multiple shows. Which one was best for you so far? I have been giving this some thought and here are my top 3 (out of 10 this tour)

1) Los Angeles, Sept 7th, Staples Center
They debuted Wings 1&2 here. When Justin sat down and I heard the opening chime for the song, that's simply a moment I will never forget.

2) San Diego, May 3rd, Cox Arena
The second night of their two night stint in SD at the start of the second leg. Their first time performing Pushit on the tour. They nailed it. But the real memorable moment for me was the scream Maynard let out just before the bridge in Stinkfist. I still think about that scream. Cathartic.

3) Las Vegas, April 28th, The Pearl
Swamp Song got played here and that was cool. It was the second night of their two night gig at a really cool place. What puts it over the top for me was how much fun I had with my two Canadian buddies. And the sound- The Pearl has close to perfect sound for a rock concert.

Ah hell, I'll give ya 4th. Bonus!

4) Bakersfield, Sept 5th, Rabobank Arena
They still weren't doing Wings yet, and rumor was Maynard was sick so I was not expecting much. They did Right In Two as well as they possibly could though, and that makes it memorable. That plus Maynard came out to the front of the stage at the end on my side. I was only a few feet away. He threw his arms up, walked towards us and said 'What the fuck??' in a funny way. Damn midget. Really good show.

Who else has some faves?
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-21-2007, 06:37 PM   #2564
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
So, while we are all waiting for some new dates, I'd like some opinions from those of you who have seen multiple shows. Which one was best for you so far? I have been giving this some thought and here are my top 3 (out of 10 this tour)

1) Los Angeles, Sept 7th, Staples Center
They debuted Wings 1&2 here. When Justin sat down and I heard the opening chime for the song, that's simply a moment I will never forget.

The second night of their two night stint in SD at the start of the second leg. Their first time performing Pushit on the tour. They nailed it. But the real memorable moment for me was the scream Maynard let out just before the bridge in Stinkfist. I still think about that scream. Cathartic.

3) Las Vegas, April 28th, The Pearl
Swamp Song got played here and that was cool. It was the second night of their two night gig at a really cool place. What puts it over the top for me was how much fun I had with my two Canadian buddies. And the sound- The Pearl has close to perfect sound for a rock concert.

Ah hell, I'll give ya 4th. Bonus!

4) Bakersfield, Sept 5th, Rabobank Arena
They still weren't doing Wings yet, and rumor was Maynard was sick so I was not expecting much. They did Right In Two as well as they possibly could though, and that makes it memorable. That plus Maynard came out to the front of the stage at the end on my side. I was only a few feet away. He threw his arms up, walked towards us and said 'What the fuck??' in a funny way. Damn midget. Really good show.

Who else has some faves?
Well, you've got a lot of memorable moments. I've been to 4 shows this tour:

1) Auditorium Theatre Chicago 5/13/06:

Debut of Right In Two. Maynard was sick but still pulled off a hell of a show.

2) Allstate Arena 9/18/06:

Maynard sick again, nonetheless the best version of Lateralus I've ever witnessed (and this is just the stock version), don't know what it was but it was a hell of a performance.

3) Peoria Civic Center 6/20/07:

Another awesome version of Right In Two, though this show lacked some energy from the band and some dick threw a demo CD onstage during Stinkfist, pissed off Maynard.

4) Sears Centre Chicago 6/27/07:

Best of all of these shows. Got The Pot, Flood, Lateralus (extended) and a very moving version of Wings that I will never forget. Watching Maynard feed the band candy during the extended Lateralus was hilarious. Also met the serial killer for Peoria and Chicago setlists was cool as well...you know who you are and you rock, man!

I'm still envious of you sonnyboy, you've had more shows this tour than anyone and you got the debut of Pushit, oh and the debut of Wings...lucky, lucky.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:41 PM   #2565
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz46&2 View Post
Well, you've got a lot of memorable moments. I've been to 4 shows this tour:

1) Auditorium Theatre Chicago 5/13/06:

Debut of Right In Two. Maynard was sick but still pulled off a hell of a show.

2) Allstate Arena 9/18/06:

Maynard sick again, nonetheless the best version of Lateralus I've ever witnessed (and this is just the stock version), don't know what it was but it was a hell of a performance.

3) Peoria Civic Center 6/20/07:

Another awesome version of Right In Two, though this show lacked some energy from the band and some dick threw a demo CD onstage during Stinkfist, pissed off Maynard.

4) Sears Centre Chicago 6/27/07:

Best of all of these shows. Got The Pot, Flood, Lateralus (extended) and a very moving version of Wings that I will never forget. Watching Maynard feed the band candy during the extended Lateralus was hilarious. Also met the serial killer for Peoria and Chicago setlists was cool as well...you know who you are and you rock, man!

I'm still envious of you sonnyboy, you've had more shows this tour than anyone and you got the debut of Pushit, oh and the debut of Wings...lucky, lucky.
Good stuff there Maz. Yea, I got some luck goin that's fer sure. I had to do a lot of travelling and drop seroius coin to make it happen- but I ain't takin with me when I die!

I noticed that you cite Right In Two as being highlights a few times (and you got the debut!). That song is so damn good live I am tempted to put it ahead of the epic Wings as the best live song from the new record.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 PM   #2566
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Good stuff there Maz. Yea, I got some luck goin that's fer sure. I had to do a lot of travelling and drop seroius coin to make it happen- but I ain't takin with me when I die!

I noticed that you cite Right In Two as being highlights a few times (and you got the debut!). That song is so damn good live I am tempted to put it ahead of the epic Wings as the best live song from the new record.
Yeah, to be honest when I intially listened to Right In Two I was least impressed with this song until I saw it live. Changed everything. It was kinda strange because I loved Intension and would skip Right In Two, now I love Right In Two and HOPE that they play both at some point on this last leg of the tour.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:26 AM   #2567

Bincount™: 2

Quote:

Who else has some faves?
I was talking about this with my brother last, how we missed Wings at our shows, etc.
But is there a more powerful live show people attend?
Doesn't really matter what the set list is, these guys blow me away every time.
There are plenty of other bands I enjoy listening too, at home/in concert/on my bike..
But I don't feel any other band matches up to a live Tool set.

Been to Puscifer lately...i guess new tunes coming in October!

Last edited by banned; 09-22-2007 at 07:31 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-22-2007, 07:51 AM   #2568
Level 7 - Loquacious

These are how I would rank the shows I've seen so far on this tour:

1) Tweeter Center, Mansfield MA, 7/2007- Pushit and Flood, best Lateralus version. Best setlist of the tour. Maybe the best performance as well. Lucky to be there.

2) Cox Arena, San Diego, 5/2007 - Great energy for both nights, visuals really came together, debut of Pushit.

3) Orpheum Theatre, Boston, 5/2006- Solid performance, will never get a chance to hear them in a place that small again.

4)Verizon Arena, Manchester NH, 9/06- Standard setlist, sound was great.

5)Tweeter Center, Mansfield MA 9/06- Standard setlist, sound not as good from my location.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #2569
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

ive seen six shows on the tour

1) Coachella April 30th 2006... first time i saw tool. first show they did in nearly four years. the energy at that show was unlike anything i have ever experienced at any show in my entire life. The opening bass humb to the beginning of stinkfist was the most memorable moment i have ever had at a show. the crowd was a warzone.... not to mention they played the patient there

2) Tweeter Center Mansfiend MA 7/12/07--- i had been following the tour through these boards so didnt expect pushit. just expeced right in two or flood. when they broke out into pushit after their ambient jam i nearly shat my pants. when they played flood right after i almost cryed.

3) World Areana, Colorado Springs 5/9/07--- first time i saw wings live. one of the most touching emotional experiences i have ever had at a show. first time i saw right in two live... my jaw was on the floor my whole time... was there with some good friends as well which made it even better

4) Coors Amphiteatre Denver CO 8/30/06--- A combination of seeing Opiate and Rosetta stoned for my first time and being on mushrooms made this show one that was imprinted in my memory forever as being a fucking sick time

5) Kansas Colliseum 5/11/07--- was the same set as the springs show i saw three days prior but was from a differnet perspective cause i was on the floor in the pit. intense show. great time.

6) Theatre Under the Stars, Las Vegas 9/1/06--this show was cool cause i was one head from the gate at the front. inches away from band. set was the same as in denver two nights previous but maynard didn't seem as into it this night. yet it was still a good time , opiate was yet again amazing to see once more, and the person who i was with made this show that much more memorable..

6 great shows cant wait to see more
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-22-2007, 09:55 AM   #2570
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
aww dammit! i was there the first night in san diego, and i was hoping, above any other song, they would play pushit. oh well, still an amazing experience that i will never, ever forget.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #2571
Level 3 - Talker

Serj Tankian walking out on stage and performing sober with the boys was a really special moment. Witnessing something that you know is one of those 'once in a lifetime' things really does put a smile on ya face.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-22-2007, 08:33 PM   #2572
Level 4 - Thinker

Has anyone heard the bootleg called 'Third Leg'? Claiming to be from Cullen Auditorium, Houston, 12/12/96. Looking over the past tours, there was no show on dec 12 and it seems to be missing at least stinkfist.

Tracks:
third eye
forty-six & 2
eulogy
prison sex o.t.r.m.
push it
h
sober
opiate
Ænima ("... this fuckin hole we call new york" "...see you down in pennsylvania bay")

what is the actual venue/date?

Last edited by timespacex; 09-22-2007 at 08:40 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-23-2007, 05:19 AM   #2573
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by timespacex View Post
Has anyone heard the bootleg called 'Third Leg'? Claiming to be from Cullen Auditorium, Houston, 12/12/96. Looking over the past tours, there was no show on dec 12 and it seems to be missing at least stinkfist.

Tracks:
third eye
forty-six & 2
eulogy
prison sex o.t.r.m.
push it
h
sober
opiate
Ænima ("... this fuckin hole we call new york" "...see you down in pennsylvania bay")

what is the actual venue/date?

The actual show was the 11/23/96 show in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory. God knows why it was labeled 12/12/96 as that show doesn't exist. It does have Stinkfist, it was right after Third Eye and before 46&2.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:13 AM   #2574
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
The actual show was the 11/23/96 show in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory. God knows why it was labeled 12/12/96 as that show doesn't exist. It does have Stinkfist, it was right after Third Eye and before 46&2.
wonder where stinkfist went???
anyway... thanks brethren
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-23-2007, 10:34 AM   #2575
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

It was taken off so the show would fit onto one CD. This has been discussed here a million times (it's the most famous Tool bootleg), here's a page about it.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:59 AM   #2576
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushypushy View Post
It was taken off so the show would fit onto one CD. This has been discussed here a million times (it's the most famous Tool bootleg), here's a page about it.
now that i'm out from under that rock... thanks again
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #2577
Level 3 - Talker

Danny told me they're going to tour Central and South America next.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-23-2007, 06:47 PM   #2578

Quote:
Who else has some faves?
I've been to 3 shows on the 10,000 Days tour, and all three were unbelievable (as if that wasn't obvious).

1. 6/5/07 Greenville, SC... It seemed like a lot longer than 4.5 years since my last TOOL show so I was crazy anxious. I tried avoiding previous setlists but was unsuccessful. It came time for either Pushit or Right in Two, and I could not wait. Then Justin begins playing FLOOD! I was in shock and my buddy and I just stared at each other confirming it was real. We went nuts. Who would have thought such a debut in SC of all places? We also got the scream at the end of Vicarious.

2. 7/7/07 Huntington, WV... I finally heard Right in Two, but was disappointed at first. The first few minutes were littered with noticeable mistakes (which I almost never notice at a TOOL show), but the last half was perfection and a true experience. I'd love to hear it again someday. This was the best performance of Rosetta Stoned I have heard, and Lateralus with Coady Willis rivaled Triad in my opinion.

3. 6/13/07 Winston-Salem, NC... This time around I was hoping to hear either Pushit or Right in Two, but we got Flood again. At first I was minutely disappointed (though Flood is unbelievable live). Then I realized they were playing the full intro, which they did not do in Greenville. The buildup really adds to an already amazing song. We had fantastic seats at this and the Greenville show.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #2579
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr funkmaster View Post
I've been to 3 shows on the 10,000 Days tour, and all three were unbelievable (as if that wasn't obvious).

1. 6/5/07 Greenville, SC... It seemed like a lot longer than 4.5 years since my last TOOL show so I was crazy anxious. I tried avoiding previous setlists but was unsuccessful. It came time for either Pushit or Right in Two, and I could not wait. Then Justin begins playing FLOOD! I was in shock and my buddy and I just stared at each other confirming it was real. We went nuts. Who would have thought such a debut in SC of all places? We also got the scream at the end of Vicarious.

2. 7/7/07 Huntington, WV... I finally heard Right in Two, but was disappointed at first. The first few minutes were littered with noticeable mistakes (which I almost never notice at a TOOL show), but the last half was perfection and a true experience. I'd love to hear it again someday. This was the best performance of Rosetta Stoned I have heard, and Lateralus with Coady Willis rivaled Triad in my opinion.

3. 6/13/07 Winston-Salem, NC... This time around I was hoping to hear either Pushit or Right in Two, but we got Flood again. At first I was minutely disappointed (though Flood is unbelievable live). Then I realized they were playing the full intro, which they did not do in Greenville. The buildup really adds to an already amazing song. We had fantastic seats at this and the Greenville show.
Good stuff! The best song at Pukkelpop (the date I saw in Belgium) was easily Flood. Maynard was struggling with his usual "I'm sick" thing, but that song was transcendent. It's one of the best performances I have seen live from the band. Strange how the rest of that show was not really up to snuff.

Tool is a really interesting band. It drives me crazy to have to defend at least that concept to other forum members. This thread is by far my fave since it seems like this is where the real Tool fans hang.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #2580
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Good stuff! The best song at Pukkelpop (the date I saw in Belgium) was easily Flood. Maynard was struggling with his usual "I'm sick" thing, but that song was transcendent. It's one of the best performances I have seen live from the band. Strange how the rest of that show was not really up to snuff.

Tool is a really interesting band. It drives me crazy to have to defend at least that concept to other forum members. This thread is by far my fave since it seems like this is where the real Tool fans hang.

Hey, anything is better than that goddamn Reno show! Both Tool shows I've been to have been odd to say the least. The Street Scene fiasco that costed Rosetta (thank you San Diego...) and Reno, I have no idea, I'd be pissed if I had to play in Reno too after seeing people flipping them off during Right In Two and Lateralus and screaming "PLAY SOBER!!!" fucking tools. Oh the irony.

I just want to see the band happy and not pissed off, god haha (and in San Francisco :)

well...you get what I mean. The anger stays!

Last edited by musicmansf; 09-23-2007 at 10:22 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #2581
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmansf View Post
Hey, anything is better than that goddamn Reno show! Both Tool shows I've been to have been odd to say the least. The Street Scene fiasco that costed Rosetta (thank you San Diego...) and Reno, I have no idea, I'd be pissed if I had to play in Reno too after seeing people flipping them off during Right In Two and Lateralus and screaming "PLAY SOBER!!!" fucking tools. Oh the irony.

I just want to see the band happy and not pissed off, god haha (and in San Francisco :)

well...you get what I mean. The anger stays!
Im hearing ya bud. It really makes it better when ya can tell that the band is loving being up on stage performing for you. I got that feeling when they played Auckland Big Day Out. It was my third tool show and i had never seen adam jones getting so into the music. He was actually headbanging. I know he is usually rather calm while up on stage so that kinda made my night knowing that he was lovin it, cause i certainly was.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 06:43 AM   #2582
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by spragg8 View Post
Im hearing ya bud. It really makes it better when ya can tell that the band is loving being up on stage performing for you. I got that feeling when they played Auckland Big Day Out. It was my third tool show and i had never seen adam jones getting so into the music. He was actually headbanging. I know he is usually rather calm while up on stage so that kinda made my night knowing that he was lovin it, cause i certainly was.
Yeah, I agree as well. At Peoria they just seemed to go through the motions, whereas at Chicago a week later they gave it they're all and you could tell that they were having a ball and that performing was fun again, made all the difference.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:45 AM   #2583
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by timespacex View Post
wonder where stinkfist went???
anyway... thanks brethren
When I downloaded this bootleg the description said "LIVE from Woodstock," and I don't believe they played at Woodstock, ever.

9/28/06 Camden
10/06/06 East Rutherford
7/18/07 Holmdel
2/01/12 East Rutherford
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 01:19 PM   #2584

Well boys not much longer and we will see where they will be going!!!!!!!

24 September, 2007 (01:58pm)

TOOL TOUR

Although no dates are officially confirmed at this point, it appears that TOOL will be touring the WEST COAST of the USA from mid-NOVEMBER until X-MAS. As soon as these shows are confirmed, I will post the dates and venues on the websites.

this was the post on toolband.com today !!!!!!!!
5-11-07__5-19-07__ 6-22-07__11-16-07__ 11-19-07__7-25-09__6-23-10__1-21-12__3-24-14__3-25-14__10-31-15__1-14-16__1-16-16__1-17-16__10-28-16__5-30-17__5-19-19__11-03-19__02-01-20__01-30-2022__03-10-2022__03-17-2022
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #2585
Level 7 - Loquacious

I think I just peed a little

AHAHHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #2586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmax View Post
Well boys not much longer and we will see where they will be going!!!!!!!

24 September, 2007 (01:58pm)

TOOL TOUR

Although no dates are officially confirmed at this point, it appears that TOOL will be touring the WEST COAST of the USA from mid-NOVEMBER until X-MAS. As soon as these shows are confirmed, I will post the dates and venues on the websites.

this was the post on toolband.com today !!!!!!!!
Shit you beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew they would be annoucing a west coast tour! COME TO BOISE!! PLEASE!!!
I thought I was impatient before not knowing anything at.... damnit.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #2587

Bincount™: 6

West coast???

any thougts if they might mamke it around to the rest of the country after the new year? i cant afford a plane ticket
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 02:07 PM   #2588

Quote:
Originally Posted by l David l View Post
West coast???

any thougts if they might mamke it around to the rest of the country after the new year? i cant afford a plane ticket

I am really hoping for an OKLAHOMA show since we only got ONE this tour, but it says West Coast i'm just crossing my fingers that they will venture into central US a little too!!! As for ANOTHER leg .... who knows ??? Probably not since they have been touring since April 30th 2006.
5-11-07__5-19-07__ 6-22-07__11-16-07__ 11-19-07__7-25-09__6-23-10__1-21-12__3-24-14__3-25-14__10-31-15__1-14-16__1-16-16__1-17-16__10-28-16__5-30-17__5-19-19__11-03-19__02-01-20__01-30-2022__03-10-2022__03-17-2022
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 03:35 PM   #2589
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I'm guessing they'll probably finish off the rest of the US after x-mas? I sure hope so!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 03:36 PM   #2590
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

i really really hope colorado is considered west coast... crosses fingers.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #2591
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52

oh boo. ffs, this is their fourth US tour. and how does a "west coast usa" tour take six weeks?
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 05:39 PM   #2592
Level 4 - Thinker

where the hell is the australia/nz tour. come on, how many times do they need to tour the states?
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-24-2007, 05:52 PM   #2593
Level 8 - Vociferous

There is no more US tour beyond the West Coast as Danny's injury muffed up the original schedule for the US tour. They probably didn't want to reschedule the European tour so they decided to split the Spring US tour. Rumor has it that they may tour a little bit in 2008 but that will probably be the Austral-Asia tour. I live in the Midwest and would love another round but they have been here three times since 2006 so I don't think anybody's been left out but the West Coast and Austral-Asia.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:02 PM   #2594
Level 7 - Loquacious

california and nevada have had dates on every tour, i wouldnt call that left out.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #2595
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
california and nevada have had dates on every tour, i wouldnt call that left out.
True, but most of the Pacific Northwest hasn't gotten a show since August 2006.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #2596
Level 10 - Vehement

Can I just chime in here?

CHIME!.... CHIME!...

Ok, I chimed in. Carry on!

/dentist visit today
//lots of meds
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #2597
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Can I just chime in here?

CHIME!.... CHIME!...

Ok, I chimed in. Carry on!

/dentist visit today
//lots of meds
Enjoy the meds while they last...
Old 09-25-2007, 07:57 PM   #2598

Bincount™: 2
Re: more shows stateside?

Quote:
I would imagine that they will be back in the states for one more leg (probably West Coast) and I'd have to think they'll play "Wings" again. I know the Pacific Northwest really only got the first few months of the 2006 tour wothout "Wings" so I'm sure that they'll make up for it.
good call.
such good news.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #2599

Another west coast tour, and as somebody already stated, Nevada and California were in no way deprived of their Tool fix. San Diego got 2 shows to kick off this most recent leg of the tour, as did Las Vegas. Guess my 2 choices are to go home to Vegas for a few days and go to the closest show, or wait another 4 or 5 years to see them again. It's a shame, 'cause Indy really got the middle finger this whole tour.

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #2600
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
True, but most of the Pacific Northwest hasn't gotten a show since August 2006.
well yeah, i dont mind them hitting up areas they *haven't* been to since then, pacific northwest etc, but seriously, spread the tour around to those areas instead of playing in the same old places! and come back to bloody australia! us 4 times, europe 3 times, japan twice, australia once :(

Last edited by white horse; 09-25-2007 at 10:02 PM..
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: