opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2007, 11:57 AM   #1801
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Hi, first post and all.

I'd like to know if there is anybody going to the tool show at the world arena in colorado springs because I really need a ride and someone to have as a general person to talk to.

Odd question I know but hey...I only bought one ticket and my damn scooter isn't going to get to colorado springs.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2007, 01:11 PM   #1802
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
I'm going to see Tool May 15th in Southaven which will be great. I found out yesterday that they'll be coming to Little Rock and it blew my fucking mind. They haven't been here for like 5 years. So I'm definitely going to the one in Little Rock as well. I haven't seen Ticketbastard post tickets yet, but I want floor tickets so fucking bad. It'll be my third show, and I'll have been in one of the bowls the two previous times (Dallas and Southaven).

I know this gets asked a lot here, but going through Ticketmaster, what's the way I'd be most likely to snag some floor seats?

Also, I didnt know that you can have all your information ready before you purchase the tickets. A couple of you mentioned something about that. I only get tickets to Tool shows really, so I don't have a lot of experience with TM.

What's up with tdn not updating the tour page? This is a great place to meet like-minded people, but if you're looking for the latest news, it seems you have to go elsewhere.
Go to TM and create an account including your CC info and then look up the show in My Ticketmaster prior to when they go on sale. You need to be ready beause once you find your seats you have 2 min (not sure if it varies per venue) to buy them or you loose them!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #1803
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

just went to ticketmaster and went to see what was left for St. Paul, and it brought up floor tix. look like they released some later too.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:12 PM   #1804
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_shrike29 View Post
just went to ticketmaster and went to see what was left for St. Paul, and it brought up floor tix. look like they released some later too.
Cool, yea I heard they do that. If you need lower level seating let me know.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:27 PM   #1805
a headstone waiting for words

Bincount™: 6093

scored a ticket to chicago and to peoria, both floor seats, cya there !!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #1806
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMEPman View Post
Cool, yea I heard they do that. If you need lower level seating let me know.

I might if u have them down the road. I got 2 tickets from the toolarmy presale but no idea where they are. hopefully they are floor.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #1807
Level 2 - Poster

I bought tickets from Ticketswest for the Colorado Springs show by phone. Did anyone else buy theirs this way. I'm wondering cuz I haven't received my tickets yet and they said they would be mailed out the Monday after and here it is a week later and no tickets have arrived yet. Just wondering if anyone knew before I call and start havoc on Monday about why I havent received my tickets lol.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #1808
The Lube

Bincount™: 5355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toollygirl View Post
I bought tickets from Ticketswest for the Colorado Springs show by phone. Did anyone else buy theirs this way. I'm wondering cuz I haven't received my tickets yet and they said they would be mailed out the Monday after and here it is a week later and no tickets have arrived yet. Just wondering if anyone knew before I call and start havoc on Monday about why I havent received my tickets lol.
you should probably just go ahead and call, ive had to call before (not for tool or ticketwest) but other ticket companys because my tickets didnt get shipped yet, also are you sure your tickets arent getting shipped 2 weeks before the show? alot of companies do that
Old 04-21-2007, 04:42 PM   #1809
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelya View Post
nevermind, just got one =)
Ass, jk..
I wanted one but was to late.
I got sec 114 row HH. Sucks
Old 04-21-2007, 05:32 PM   #1810
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb & Martyr^ View Post
Ass, jk..
It was total luck... I kept searching over and over, and I finally got one. It's likely that someone else didn't buy it quickly enough.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:36 PM   #1811
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Ass, jk..
AND, if it makes you feel better, I'll be seeing the show alone. None of my friends who like Tool have the money to see them.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:29 PM   #1812
Level 1 - Lurker

Anyone going to the June, 5 concert in Greenville, SC? I am. I'm excited as hell, my first TOOL concert. I'm fifth row, floor level. Good, is it not?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #1813
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

hey guys what is the deal with the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre for the boston show? i cant find any info about the venue on google... just the for the north carolina verizon wireless amphitheatre
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #1814
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Silver View Post
Please please please? :)

I'll take conjecture, rumour, hearsay...

just give me some hope!
fuck em maybe the best thing tool could do is keep going.....yeah, keep going. I bet you ten bucks that if Danny came out playing one handed, people would throw large amounts of cash at them on stage. Including that, Danny would still kick ass.......so don't worry.......but nice looking out for the band man. Hasta
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2007, 11:17 PM   #1815
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
I'm going to see Tool May 15th in Southaven which will be great. I found out yesterday that they'll be coming to Little Rock and it blew my fucking mind. They haven't been here for like 5 years. So I'm definitely going to the one in Little Rock as well. I haven't seen Ticketbastard post tickets yet, but I want floor tickets so fucking bad. It'll be my third show, and I'll have been in one of the bowls the two previous times (Dallas and Southaven).

I know this gets asked a lot here, but going through Ticketmaster, what's the way I'd be most likely to snag some floor seats?

Also, I didnt know that you can have all your information ready before you purchase the tickets. A couple of you mentioned something about that. I only get tickets to Tool shows really, so I don't have a lot of experience with TM.
I didn't think there was a chance in hell that they would actually come to Little Rock this time around! I too have tickets to the Southaven show and saw them in Dallas last September. Little Rock is only 35 minutes away from where I live so it looks like I'll be seeing Tool 3 times within a one year period! Yee Haw!

As far as getting good tickets online... It's hit or miss really. I have a friend that works in a store that is a Ticketmaster outlet. He was gracious enough to buy me and my friends tickets at exactly 10:00 AM when the Southaven show went on sale. Good luck on scoring floor tickets to the LR show! Hope you get them!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 12:46 AM   #1816
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emericana View Post
hey guys what is the deal with the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre for the boston show? i cant find any info about the venue on google... just the for the north carolina verizon wireless amphitheatre
That one's a bit of a mystery, unless maybe Great Woods is changing it's name again.
Maybe Blair just got the venue name wrong, or made a mistake cutting and pasting?
Could be one of the arenas, or maybe not even Boston.
Manchester, NH has a Verizon Arena, but Tool already played there in October.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 05:26 AM   #1817
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emericana View Post
Yeah, there is no "Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre" in Boston. There's the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH. Maybe that's where it's going to be. Kind of like when bands play the Tweeter Center they call it Boston, but it's really 45 minutes south of Boston.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 12:51 PM   #1818
Level 2 - Poster

I see they finally rescheduled for Albany! Awesome! However its not up on the Times Union Center website, or tickets.com, which is what the venue uses. Does anyone have any idea when these tickets may go on sale?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 12:53 PM   #1819
Level 3 - Talker

Hey does anyone up here know or have an idea as to who Tool is touring with this time around? I saw them with Isis in september, so I'm very curious, since I'll be seeing them in Richmond on June 7th.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #1820
Level 3 - Talker

last time I saw tool it was with ISIS as their buddy band.

Perhaps it still is?

I personally hope it isn't because ISIS was very forgettable and just made everyone impatient to see tool.

They killed my buzz really.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #1821
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

What's up with tdn not updating the tour page? This is a great place to meet like-minded people, but if you're looking for the latest news, it seems you have to go elsewhere.
well I'd say if tool is going to a small venue, then give up on TM simply because if you don't have a T3 connection or above; your simply fucked.

Though if its a standard venue, just hit refresh until tickets are on sale and copy and paste or type the life out of yourself.

Also I'd suggest buying at a tickert retailer...they always get ya tickets.

Other than that I tend to get my news at the toolband.com page.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2007, 08:30 PM   #1822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelya View Post
AND, if it makes you feel better, I'll be seeing the show alone. None of my friends who like Tool have the money to see them.
Same here.
All of my friends bailed on me. So I have to sit in the stands by myself like a loser.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:12 AM   #1823

july 9th tool in hamilton at copps coliseum is confirmed on toolarmy.com
Old 04-23-2007, 05:33 AM   #1824
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

Tool is coming to Baltimore on June 8th. When do you think tickets will go on sale? My wife and I can't wait to go, especially since they are in our own city this time.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-23-2007, 07:56 AM   #1825
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Same here.
All of my friends bailed on me. So I have to sit in the stands by myself like a loser.
Most people I've met at Tool shows are decent enough sorts. Make some new friends. You've already got a common interest in the band so openers with members of the opposite sex should be easy.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:13 AM   #1826
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_shrike29 View Post
Most people I've met at Tool shows are decent enough sorts. Make some new friends. You've already got a common interest in the band so openers with members of the opposite sex should be easy.
Exactly! You should check out the Vegas show...it seems like most of us are coming from out of state and are coming alone. A lot of us are going to meet up before the show at the bar for some drinks.

Even so...I hope the people sitting near me are cool, because I have a feeling I'll be very talkative before the show after enough drinks and smoke.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #1827

Bincount™: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
That one's a bit of a mystery, unless maybe Great Woods is changing it's name again.
Maybe Blair just got the venue name wrong, or made a mistake cutting and pasting?
Could be one of the arenas, or maybe not even Boston.
Manchester, NH has a Verizon Arena, but Tool already played there in October.
they probably just got the name wrong... for the albany show they put "Times Forum Union"... when its really the Times Union Center.

hopefully we get the on sale dates for these shows soon (and find out where the show really is in boston).

boston --> portland --> albany. thats my plan.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #1828
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
Exactly! You should check out the Vegas show...it seems like most of us are coming from out of state and are coming alone. A lot of us are going to meet up before the show at the bar for some drinks.

Even so...I hope the people sitting near me are cool, because I have a feeling I'll be very talkative before the show after enough drinks and smoke.

We'll all be at the Palms from about 2 pm on------look for the bald dude with a red goatee and a chick with black hair at the roulette table !! just shout --BRICK! --i'll know its some1 from the family here--lets do some Jager shots before the show !
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #1829
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Man... All you guys are fucking awesome.

Jager shots before the show... *wipes a tear from my eye*

Last edited by Cheesegreater; 04-23-2007 at 02:10 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #1830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddu View Post

Sounds like a good time. But I am broke as shit. I only can afford one Tool show right now lol. But Vegas sounds so tempting, I just turned 21 last year and Vegas would be nice.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:55 PM   #1831
Level 2 - Poster

You can count Isis out of the opening spot. They will be touring Europe this summer.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM   #1832
Level 8 - Vociferous

Good News.

I don't know... One of my main complaints when I saw them in Dallas was that they weren't very loud at all. Didn't know if I wanted to hear it loud either.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-24-2007, 04:31 AM   #1833
predicticus maximus

Bincount™: 2

Does anyone have any idea of when Atlantic City tickets will be going on sale? It still hasnt been listed on ticketmaster, and all of the dates before and after 6/09/07 are listed. Anyone?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-24-2007, 06:23 AM   #1834
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfoundHaytred View Post
Does anyone have any idea of when Atlantic City tickets will be going on sale? It still hasnt been listed on ticketmaster, and all of the dates before and after 6/09/07 are listed. Anyone?

call the arena box office?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:35 AM   #1835
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

http://www.toolshed.it/banner-indipendent/banner-nin-tool-indipendente.jpg

Confirmed, NIN+Tool, and maybe even another great band whose name starts with ...Q... Or anyway, there will be at least other two good names.
Both Tool and NIN are going to play their entire setlist.

tickets: 46 Euro
http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=51&cdNews=143484&idCatPT=52 9
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-24-2007, 10:26 AM   #1836
Level 1 - Lurker

What happened to the Little Rock show? It no longer shows up on the list.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #1837
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3poundsoflove View Post
http://www.toolshed.it/banner-indipendent/banner-nin-tool-indipendente.jpg

Confirmed, NIN+Tool, and maybe even another great band whose name starts with ...Q... Or anyway, there will be at least other two good names.
Both Tool and NIN are going to play their entire setlist.

tickets: 46 Euro
http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=51&cdNews=143484&idCatPT=52 9
Who plays first?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #1838
Level 8 - Vociferous

The Little Rock show is gone!

Fuck! We always get butt-fucked when it comes to decent shows! It's been such a long time since a good band has come here, and then Tool drops us off the list.

Goddamnit! I hate living in redneck fucking Arkansas. Great bands never take us seriously. As if everyone who lives here has no taste in music. FUCK!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-24-2007, 12:30 PM   #1839
Level 3 - Talker

Hey at least your not in colordo. All the tool fans here seem to be pansies. They hate physichal contact, moshing, singing, cheering, drinking, smoking, and any other form of standard concert action.

I sincerely hope that the colorado springs concert (which i still need a ride to!) has better fans.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #1840
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeepPocketProphet View Post
Hey at least your not in colordo. All the tool fans here seem to be pansies. They hate physichal contact, moshing, singing, cheering, drinking, smoking, and any other form of standard concert action.

I sincerely hope that the colorado springs concert (which i still need a ride to!) has better fans.

I'm gonna side with the folks who dislike physical contact and singing.

Nothing worse than being in the zone during a show and having a shirtless ape shoulder check you off balance.

And I prefer to hear Maynard rather than dude yelling in my ear.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: