Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Apr-July 2007
User Name
Password
Nith Sahor's Avatar Nith Sahor
06-25-2007, 08:59 AM

My comments:

Big Business were cool, the drummer had a lot of energy, the distortion on the bass could be turned down a bit, but other than that kind of cool.

Correct setlist has been posted several times, although it should be noted that Intension was not played in full - it was only that synth outro that leads into Right in Two.

For the most part, Maynard's vocals were drowned by the rest of the band. He could have been turned up a lot louder I think. The loud synth noises during "sunkist and sudafed" in Rosetta Stoned were cool.

Danny was awesome on the "Fight over land/over love" bit in Right in Two- seeing him and Justin go crazy on that was quite impressive. He could have been turned up a little louder for that tribal bit near the end of Rosetta Stoned (where he plays that thing with Justin while Adam wails on his guitar).

The band could have been turned up a little louder for the beginning of Wings, but by the end of it they were on fire, especially the part after Maynard sings "unconditional one". It seems Adam changed the guitar effects for the outros of Wings and 10,000 Days, still quite cool.

It was also cool to see Adam do that swaying thing with his guitar during Lost Keys (my memory is a little hazy - it might have been a different song) to count the beats - and also the time when they did the sped up Schism bridge.

Lateralus had amazing visuals, with the spiral of people hammering things into each others heads. The drum solo was cool too. The lasers throughout the show looked amazing, as did the three circular drum-like things over the stage (the middle one had the flower of life/metatron's cube in the middle).

Finally - to the stupid moshing idiots in the front middle part of the floor...

What the fuck is your problem? This is not some mass-produced meathead metal band. If you are here to watch the visuals and listen to the music, then watch the visuals and listen to the music. Sing along if you want, tap your foot, move your head, but don't act like a fucking retard on acid by pushing random people and charging into other people who are there to enjoy the band. People want to listen to Tool tear it up on songs like Jambi and Vicarious, not be distracted by being thrown around by shirtless testosterone-numbed assholes. If trying to hurt yourself and other people is how you get "into" the music, scalp your ticket and stay at home. Paying $80 (or however much you paid) for a ticket does not give you any right to act like an idiot and be disrespectful to other fans and the band.

Other than that, a pretty good show.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:59 AM   #41
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

My comments:

Big Business were cool, the drummer had a lot of energy, the distortion on the bass could be turned down a bit, but other than that kind of cool.

Correct setlist has been posted several times, although it should be noted that Intension was not played in full - it was only that synth outro that leads into Right in Two.

For the most part, Maynard's vocals were drowned by the rest of the band. He could have been turned up a lot louder I think. The loud synth noises during "sunkist and sudafed" in Rosetta Stoned were cool.

Danny was awesome on the "Fight over land/over love" bit in Right in Two- seeing him and Justin go crazy on that was quite impressive. He could have been turned up a little louder for that tribal bit near the end of Rosetta Stoned (where he plays that thing with Justin while Adam wails on his guitar).

The band could have been turned up a little louder for the beginning of Wings, but by the end of it they were on fire, especially the part after Maynard sings "unconditional one". It seems Adam changed the guitar effects for the outros of Wings and 10,000 Days, still quite cool.

It was also cool to see Adam do that swaying thing with his guitar during Lost Keys (my memory is a little hazy - it might have been a different song) to count the beats - and also the time when they did the sped up Schism bridge.

Lateralus had amazing visuals, with the spiral of people hammering things into each others heads. The drum solo was cool too. The lasers throughout the show looked amazing, as did the three circular drum-like things over the stage (the middle one had the flower of life/metatron's cube in the middle).

Finally - to the stupid moshing idiots in the front middle part of the floor...

What the fuck is your problem? This is not some mass-produced meathead metal band. If you are here to watch the visuals and listen to the music, then watch the visuals and listen to the music. Sing along if you want, tap your foot, move your head, but don't act like a fucking retard on acid by pushing random people and charging into other people who are there to enjoy the band. People want to listen to Tool tear it up on songs like Jambi and Vicarious, not be distracted by being thrown around by shirtless testosterone-numbed assholes. If trying to hurt yourself and other people is how you get "into" the music, scalp your ticket and stay at home. Paying $80 (or however much you paid) for a ticket does not give you any right to act like an idiot and be disrespectful to other fans and the band.

Other than that, a pretty good show.
OFFLINE |  
colin.labadie
06-25-2007, 10:07 AM

I was on the floor about 50 feet back. I thought everything was tight and the band played really well, but someone needs to talk some sense into the sound guys. The guitar was WAY too loud. Maynard got drown out and I thought that even some of Danny's moments got overblown by the guitar. There was so much low end that they had to tweak all the highs on Danny's drums for them to be heard. All I could hear was maybe the 8-20k range in his hats so they sounded tinny.

I don't mind loud concerts at all... but overall I thought any issue I had with the concert could've been solved just by turning Adam down a notch, Maynard up a notch, then turning the whole thing down just a bit.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

I was on the floor about 50 feet back. I thought everything was tight and the band played really well, but someone needs to talk some sense into the sound guys. The guitar was WAY too loud. Maynard got drown out and I thought that even some of Danny's moments got overblown by the guitar. There was so much low end that they had to tweak all the highs on Danny's drums for them to be heard. All I could hear was maybe the 8-20k range in his hats so they sounded tinny.

I don't mind loud concerts at all... but overall I thought any issue I had with the concert could've been solved just by turning Adam down a notch, Maynard up a notch, then turning the whole thing down just a bit.
OFFLINE |  
GoldenMean
06-25-2007, 10:52 AM

Alright people. Tool is a band for extemely intelligent and creative people. True the mic sound wasn't up to par and the guitar amp was turned too high, but let's get over that.
It's an experience that only comes around say every four years, it's a gift. That's what they meant at the concert. I just don't understand why people were expecting to hear the exact versions played on the radio. Or why they were expecting them to present on stage how every other rock band performs.
They are different folks, if you don't want different go pop in your Nickleback and Kelly Clarkson CD's.
For everyone else, don't be discouraged or judge the band just becausee of how the sound system was at that colliseum. They have never dissappointed true fans
Old 06-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

Alright people. Tool is a band for extemely intelligent and creative people. True the mic sound wasn't up to par and the guitar amp was turned too high, but let's get over that.
It's an experience that only comes around say every four years, it's a gift. That's what they meant at the concert. I just don't understand why people were expecting to hear the exact versions played on the radio. Or why they were expecting them to present on stage how every other rock band performs.
They are different folks, if you don't want different go pop in your Nickleback and Kelly Clarkson CD's.
For everyone else, don't be discouraged or judge the band just becausee of how the sound system was at that colliseum. They have never dissappointed true fans
OFFLINE |  
mud462
06-25-2007, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by properlejdi View Post
Worst TOOL show ever...what happened to the days when Maynard didn't shy away from the show? What happened to the half mic from the Undertow tour? Also what is with the fans SITTING?!? This is a TOOL show! Get down to the floor! Encore really well played, though a little disappointed that the show didn't end with Aenima...otherwise the performance was pretty typical, a little flashier than I remember...this includes the stop in Toronto last May...which was 10 times better than this show. All of you kids that only know the last couple of albums should stay home as opposed to leaving every ten minutes for another beer...A little pissed at the crowd. I hope the show on the 9th is better and for all of you first timers (I'm sure there were a lot of you there) I'm sure you're going to shit on me when you read this and post nothing but the greatest show ever...well it was tame and quiet, not exactly how a TOOL show is supposed to be...leave the girlfriends, the polo shirts and cologne at home and come see me in the pit this is not a shit band like Finger 11.
You're absolutely right, out of the 16 shows I've seen, this one ranks #16. It was like they skipped the sound check earlier that day, the setlist was weak, and they just didn't seem like they wanted to be there... I know it was a long trip from Indiana the night before, but if you cant be on your game after a trip like that, don't schedule it that way, no one was forcing them to add this show, and I kinda wish they hadn't, but at least now they'll have to play at least something different at teh July show, and it goddamn better not just be the addition of the Pot and Aenima... give us something new here
Old 06-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Worst TOOL show ever...what happened to the days when Maynard didn't shy away from the show? What happened to the half mic from the Undertow tour? Also what is with the fans SITTING?!? This is a TOOL show! Get down to the floor! Encore really well played, though a little disappointed that the show didn't end with Aenima...otherwise the performance was pretty typical, a little flashier than I remember...this includes the stop in Toronto last May...which was 10 times better than this show. All of you kids that only know the last couple of albums should stay home as opposed to leaving every ten minutes for another beer...A little pissed at the crowd. I hope the show on the 9th is better and for all of you first timers (I'm sure there were a lot of you there) I'm sure you're going to shit on me when you read this and post nothing but the greatest show ever...well it was tame and quiet, not exactly how a TOOL show is supposed to be...leave the girlfriends, the polo shirts and cologne at home and come see me in the pit this is not a shit band like Finger 11.
You're absolutely right, out of the 16 shows I've seen, this one ranks #16. It was like they skipped the sound check earlier that day, the setlist was weak, and they just didn't seem like they wanted to be there... I know it was a long trip from Indiana the night before, but if you cant be on your game after a trip like that, don't schedule it that way, no one was forcing them to add this show, and I kinda wish they hadn't, but at least now they'll have to play at least something different at teh July show, and it goddamn better not just be the addition of the Pot and Aenima... give us something new here
OFFLINE |  
imbackagain2's Avatar imbackagain2
06-25-2007, 11:50 AM

no one forced anyone to buy a ticket to the show and you may as well sell your other tickets because your not going to get anything more then the pot, aenima, pushit or flood.

I thought the sounds was fine and the set list was pretty solid minus great songs like ticks and leaches, the grudge, h. ,eulogy etc... This is the 10,000 days tour. Not the lateralus tour not the Aenima tour. OBviously they're promoting their new stuff to a bigger audience. This is because it's all about $$$$$$$$. Tool could care less what you thought of their show and your dissapointment in their choice of songs. They got 80 bucks from you last night and another 80 next time. Plus merch if your willing to pay.

I just wish people would stop bitching. It's a new tour with a new demographic and new songs to play. If you saw them last year and your bitching guess what? That was the same tour different leg.

Last edited by imbackagain2; 06-25-2007 at 12:00 PM..
Old 06-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #45

no one forced anyone to buy a ticket to the show and you may as well sell your other tickets because your not going to get anything more then the pot, aenima, pushit or flood.

I thought the sounds was fine and the set list was pretty solid minus great songs like ticks and leaches, the grudge, h. ,eulogy etc... This is the 10,000 days tour. Not the lateralus tour not the Aenima tour. OBviously they're promoting their new stuff to a bigger audience. This is because it's all about $$$$$$$$. Tool could care less what you thought of their show and your dissapointment in their choice of songs. They got 80 bucks from you last night and another 80 next time. Plus merch if your willing to pay.

I just wish people would stop bitching. It's a new tour with a new demographic and new songs to play. If you saw them last year and your bitching guess what? That was the same tour different leg.

Last edited by imbackagain2; 06-25-2007 at 12:00 PM..
OFFLINE |  
imbackagain2's Avatar imbackagain2
06-25-2007, 12:06 PM

shitty pictures but what more do you want from a cell with no flash when your drunk taking photos trying to hide it. I apologize for the size and quality!

lighter shot
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0244.jpg

purple background
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0241.jpg

fuzzy adam
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0239.jpg

stage
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0242.jpg

some lighting effects
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0246.jpg

view from where i sat
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0234.jpg
Old 06-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #46

shitty pictures but what more do you want from a cell with no flash when your drunk taking photos trying to hide it. I apologize for the size and quality!

lighter shot
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0244.jpg

purple background
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0241.jpg

fuzzy adam
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0239.jpg

stage
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0242.jpg

some lighting effects
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0246.jpg

view from where i sat
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42...Photo-0234.jpg
06-25-2007, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenMean View Post
I don't think that a complaint about the guitar being too loud necessarily means that I didn't enjoy the concert... I thought it was amazing! And yeah I agree that the experience is a gift, but I also think that the essence of that experience is sound... in fact, I'd say that any and all visuals at a Tool concert serve the sound (rather than vice versa). Imagine going to a Tool concert with no visuals... just the band playing music. You'd still get what you went for! But imagine going to a tool concert where the band just stood there while we watched a bunch of video/smoke/lasers. Kind of an obvious point, I know ... but all I'm trying to say is that if the sound is off it affects the experience.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:22 PM   #47
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenMean View Post
I don't think that a complaint about the guitar being too loud necessarily means that I didn't enjoy the concert... I thought it was amazing! And yeah I agree that the experience is a gift, but I also think that the essence of that experience is sound... in fact, I'd say that any and all visuals at a Tool concert serve the sound (rather than vice versa). Imagine going to a Tool concert with no visuals... just the band playing music. You'd still get what you went for! But imagine going to a tool concert where the band just stood there while we watched a bunch of video/smoke/lasers. Kind of an obvious point, I know ... but all I'm trying to say is that if the sound is off it affects the experience.
OFFLINE |  
tensecondsdown
06-25-2007, 12:32 PM

By the way for everone that was at the Hamilton show, when Maynard said he has a treat for us that people in florida wouldent get. That weird yodel that he did was from a Kids in the Hall Sketch except he substituted the lines in the sketch for Get your freaking Tool On. Thats why people in Canada would get it because Kids in the Hall are Canadian.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:32 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

By the way for everone that was at the Hamilton show, when Maynard said he has a treat for us that people in florida wouldent get. That weird yodel that he did was from a Kids in the Hall Sketch except he substituted the lines in the sketch for Get your freaking Tool On. Thats why people in Canada would get it because Kids in the Hall are Canadian.
OFFLINE |  
kylefactor
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM

I really don't know why there are so many complaints here.. any chance to see this band should be treated as a gift to be cherished.

I saw them play around 2002 at the ACC in Toronto in support of Lateralus and greatly enjoyed that show. I had floor tickets and the sound was a little bit cleaner.. but really what are people complaining about on this tour? You're hearing a majority of tracks from 10,000 days because this tour is in support of this album. They played brilliantly.. they blew my mind yet again. The visuals were far more advanced and probably stand up as the best multimedia display I've ever witnessed at a concert.

I've read in interviews with the band before that they would rather have the music be the primary experience for the audience rather than making a show of themselves. I've come to expect this, and at an event like this the intensity of the music and the insane visual environment you're subjected to allows any individual to get lost in the experience and take something much deeper away from the performance than knowing the band wants to impress you with theatrics. Some may want more interaction between the band and audience, but I really don't find that this detracts from the performance much at all.

If you follow a band around from city to city, you may find that you'll be disappointed because they haven't been changing the setlists much for people like you. If you see them once on this tour, I think you will be of the opinion that they put on one hell of a dynamic show that few other bands can ever get close to. The venue was staffed by helpful people and not run by gorilla security guards bent on squashing any attempts at fun *coughACCcough*, and the sound was incredibly well mixed from where I was sitting (section 122 16 rows up).

I had a blast, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Spiral out.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...06-07_2145.jpg
Old 06-25-2007, 12:33 PM   #49
Level 1 - Lurker

I really don't know why there are so many complaints here.. any chance to see this band should be treated as a gift to be cherished.

I saw them play around 2002 at the ACC in Toronto in support of Lateralus and greatly enjoyed that show. I had floor tickets and the sound was a little bit cleaner.. but really what are people complaining about on this tour? You're hearing a majority of tracks from 10,000 days because this tour is in support of this album. They played brilliantly.. they blew my mind yet again. The visuals were far more advanced and probably stand up as the best multimedia display I've ever witnessed at a concert.

I've read in interviews with the band before that they would rather have the music be the primary experience for the audience rather than making a show of themselves. I've come to expect this, and at an event like this the intensity of the music and the insane visual environment you're subjected to allows any individual to get lost in the experience and take something much deeper away from the performance than knowing the band wants to impress you with theatrics. Some may want more interaction between the band and audience, but I really don't find that this detracts from the performance much at all.

If you follow a band around from city to city, you may find that you'll be disappointed because they haven't been changing the setlists much for people like you. If you see them once on this tour, I think you will be of the opinion that they put on one hell of a dynamic show that few other bands can ever get close to. The venue was staffed by helpful people and not run by gorilla security guards bent on squashing any attempts at fun *coughACCcough*, and the sound was incredibly well mixed from where I was sitting (section 122 16 rows up).

I had a blast, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Spiral out.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...06-07_2145.jpg
06-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcity View Post

So after reading the above comments I can answer a few of the questions people have. First of all if you are sitting in seats dont expect people to be jumping all over the place. This is Copps - Its designed for hockey games. When going to a concert you should buy floor tickets. I wont even bother going to a concert if I cant be down on the floor. Being 10 feet from Adam and Justin the whole show while directly in front of the drums was awesome. Danny broke one of his cymbals and during the "break" he was icing his right arm. The crowd on the floor was going apeshit. Everyone around me was singing the songs word for word, the mosh pit was constant and everyone was completely soaked with sweat. The energy was unreal...yet I look up at the stands and can count on one hand the people up and dancing. If you want to sit at a concert go see Elton John.
This paragraph made me laugh a little. Read the first three sentences and then the last three sentences.

Anyway, good show. Wished they had played a few songs that they didn't, no biggie. Lateralus was amazing. The painting behind the stage was cool as hell. The July 9th show should be fun.

Oh yeah, and fix the mic for the next show too. I couldn't hear anything maynard was saying (on the floor, anyway)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:10 PM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcity View Post

So after reading the above comments I can answer a few of the questions people have. First of all if you are sitting in seats dont expect people to be jumping all over the place. This is Copps - Its designed for hockey games. When going to a concert you should buy floor tickets. I wont even bother going to a concert if I cant be down on the floor. Being 10 feet from Adam and Justin the whole show while directly in front of the drums was awesome. Danny broke one of his cymbals and during the "break" he was icing his right arm. The crowd on the floor was going apeshit. Everyone around me was singing the songs word for word, the mosh pit was constant and everyone was completely soaked with sweat. The energy was unreal...yet I look up at the stands and can count on one hand the people up and dancing. If you want to sit at a concert go see Elton John.
This paragraph made me laugh a little. Read the first three sentences and then the last three sentences.

Anyway, good show. Wished they had played a few songs that they didn't, no biggie. Lateralus was amazing. The painting behind the stage was cool as hell. The July 9th show should be fun.

Oh yeah, and fix the mic for the next show too. I couldn't hear anything maynard was saying (on the floor, anyway)
OFFLINE |  
shab's Avatar shab
06-25-2007, 02:05 PM

I was at the back,exactly in the middle, right up against the sound mixing area and had no problem hearing what Maynard was saying, except for the obvious parts we've all mentioned before (wings,rosetta). I thought the mix was amazing for the most part, and the louder Maynard went, the clearer it was heard. I honestly recommend standing at the mid-back if you have floors. In terms of being in the middle, you are closer than any seating, and since you're at the back, you actually end up having a clearer view. Only negative thing would be all the people walking around but once you block that out, you're fine.
I am looking forward to my sect 122 for the 9th show though. I'm reading good things from people who were there, which makes me one happy man.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #51
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I was at the back,exactly in the middle, right up against the sound mixing area and had no problem hearing what Maynard was saying, except for the obvious parts we've all mentioned before (wings,rosetta). I thought the mix was amazing for the most part, and the louder Maynard went, the clearer it was heard. I honestly recommend standing at the mid-back if you have floors. In terms of being in the middle, you are closer than any seating, and since you're at the back, you actually end up having a clearer view. Only negative thing would be all the people walking around but once you block that out, you're fine.
I am looking forward to my sect 122 for the 9th show though. I'm reading good things from people who were there, which makes me one happy man.
OFFLINE |  
Hodge
06-25-2007, 02:19 PM

Jambi - good opener, fun to watch adam have his own moment with the talkbox

Stinkfist - i thought i'd get sick of this song but the extended version is still a treat and a crowd pleaser for those who've never seen them live

46&2 - this is a song where you watch danny the entire time

Schism - the jam before the song was awesome but i felt this song was a crowd killer though and needs to be replaced

Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned - someone lost time in this or something because it sounded way off for a while but picked up near the end. after this tour is over, needs to be retired.

Right in Two - ah the humanity sucks song. all jokes aside, apart from knowing i would probably not get flood when they played this, this song rocks live. justin and the harmonics, danny...simply amazing

Wings/10,000 Days - hard to hear maynard on Wings but 10kD was a nice moment

Lateralus - amazing, as always. highlight of my evening

Vicarious - amazing but should not be a closer, save that for Lateralus or Aenema

all in all it was a great experience. i was middle on the floor and had a nice view of everyone and the visuals and lasers were aesthetically pleasing. wish maynard's mix was a little better but aside from that, it was a great experience and i have no problems dishing out 80 bucks to see my favorite band live and to watch danny carey
Old 06-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #52
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

Jambi - good opener, fun to watch adam have his own moment with the talkbox

Stinkfist - i thought i'd get sick of this song but the extended version is still a treat and a crowd pleaser for those who've never seen them live

46&2 - this is a song where you watch danny the entire time

Schism - the jam before the song was awesome but i felt this song was a crowd killer though and needs to be replaced

Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned - someone lost time in this or something because it sounded way off for a while but picked up near the end. after this tour is over, needs to be retired.

Right in Two - ah the humanity sucks song. all jokes aside, apart from knowing i would probably not get flood when they played this, this song rocks live. justin and the harmonics, danny...simply amazing

Wings/10,000 Days - hard to hear maynard on Wings but 10kD was a nice moment

Lateralus - amazing, as always. highlight of my evening

Vicarious - amazing but should not be a closer, save that for Lateralus or Aenema

all in all it was a great experience. i was middle on the floor and had a nice view of everyone and the visuals and lasers were aesthetically pleasing. wish maynard's mix was a little better but aside from that, it was a great experience and i have no problems dishing out 80 bucks to see my favorite band live and to watch danny carey
OFFLINE |  
Maken
06-25-2007, 03:37 PM

That bullshit with the "something special for Canada" really sucked. They like us so much that they didn't play one song they haven't already played in Toronto in the last year. Setlist sucked balls. PLAY SOME DIFFERENT FUCKING SONGS.

Still, amazing show.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #53
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

That bullshit with the "something special for Canada" really sucked. They like us so much that they didn't play one song they haven't already played in Toronto in the last year. Setlist sucked balls. PLAY SOME DIFFERENT FUCKING SONGS.

Still, amazing show.
OFFLINE |  
searing
06-25-2007, 04:05 PM

4th show for me.

My favourite yet. The best I have seen them play yet, very few errors and I was close to Adam and he was into it for Adam. He has a calming yet intense style at the same time, doesn't mean he isn't enjoying things.

I am no expert on accustics so won't try to say too much about the various issues I have read here, at least not a lot of detail.

Thought the sound was fine, only noticed lyrics tail off during the last few songs. I like Copps, pretty cool scene. Security was more then fair, not giving anyone a hard time. Typically Canadian security - no issues with smoke, just don't be violent or use cameras. I agree with a poster who said they are too easy on the moshers. It is simple - if you partake in something that you are warned not to do and something that can injure, you shouldn't be allowed back on the floor after you are dragged out of the crowd. Besides, I just don't get why people mosh/surf to Tool. O well, I sit in the stands for this very reason.

Only band live that compares to Tool for musicianship IMO is Rush (at least still touring that I have seen) RHCP pretty close.

Setlist - no one is going to get what excactly what they want, but they are going to play what they want and what works for them. I thought all the songs came off well for the most part.

Highlights - Lateralus, Jambi, Rosetta Stoned (surprised how good this was). 46 &2 is so intense. Loved this.

Wings for Marie/10,000 days - I love these on the album but for some reason, with the exception of the end of 10,000 days, didn't come off that well live, a little flat.

I believe the band likes this type of crowd, mostly watching and appreciating the music and not thowing stuff or using flash photography.

I am excited about the 9th as it will be a packed house.

Great way to start the summer..
Old 06-25-2007, 04:05 PM   #54
Level 2 - Poster

4th show for me.

My favourite yet. The best I have seen them play yet, very few errors and I was close to Adam and he was into it for Adam. He has a calming yet intense style at the same time, doesn't mean he isn't enjoying things.

I am no expert on accustics so won't try to say too much about the various issues I have read here, at least not a lot of detail.

Thought the sound was fine, only noticed lyrics tail off during the last few songs. I like Copps, pretty cool scene. Security was more then fair, not giving anyone a hard time. Typically Canadian security - no issues with smoke, just don't be violent or use cameras. I agree with a poster who said they are too easy on the moshers. It is simple - if you partake in something that you are warned not to do and something that can injure, you shouldn't be allowed back on the floor after you are dragged out of the crowd. Besides, I just don't get why people mosh/surf to Tool. O well, I sit in the stands for this very reason.

Only band live that compares to Tool for musicianship IMO is Rush (at least still touring that I have seen) RHCP pretty close.

Setlist - no one is going to get what excactly what they want, but they are going to play what they want and what works for them. I thought all the songs came off well for the most part.

Highlights - Lateralus, Jambi, Rosetta Stoned (surprised how good this was). 46 &2 is so intense. Loved this.

Wings for Marie/10,000 days - I love these on the album but for some reason, with the exception of the end of 10,000 days, didn't come off that well live, a little flat.

I believe the band likes this type of crowd, mostly watching and appreciating the music and not thowing stuff or using flash photography.

I am excited about the 9th as it will be a packed house.

Great way to start the summer..
OFFLINE |  
Pale Jewel
06-25-2007, 04:20 PM

Here's some feedback from a female, more mature perspective. I've been a huge Tool fan since the days of Opiate so I'm a little older than the average person who was at that concert last night. I'm actually close to Maynard's age. Since the concert at the Hummingbird last year, I've decided that I've "outgrown" the pit and now get the best reserved seats I can. Anyway, that's besides the point but it's just a bit of info about me.
As for my opinion of the concert last night. In my eyes, Tool can do no wrong. I think they are the most amazing, talented, surprising, knock me off my feet, down to earth, intelligent band in the whole world. I love every song they have ever put out so I don't really care what they play, I just love watching and listening to them play it. My only complaint is the same as what alot of other fans here are saying. I couldn't bloody well hear Maynard's voice. If I didn't know Rosetta Stoned, I wouldn't have recognised it as the great song that it is. That really pissed me off as I think that Maynard has such an amazingly powerful voice.

Another thing I noticed...
I first saw Tool just after Aenima was released when they were at the Warehouse (god knows what it's called these days. It changes names on a yearly basis!). I love seeing how the band has evolved and matured. Maynard SMILES now! He is so generous with his band members in not wanting to hog the spotlight and be the star. THAT is why he stays in the background. I see him on a very human level and I love the idea that this creative talented man has found happiness with his family, the band and his winery. Gone is the wild and crazy guy who painted himself half blue and wore fake boobs and a wig (at Lolapalooza). Now you just see a mature, contented man who is happy to create music and play with the best band in the world. He has a really crazy sense of humour and made me laugh so often last night. I left feeling very warm and fuzzy and looking forward to the July 9th show. And yeah, I hope they get those damned sound problems worked out. If they don't, I'll enjoy the concert anyway and then go home and put the cd on!

Just wanted to share. :-)
Old 06-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

Here's some feedback from a female, more mature perspective. I've been a huge Tool fan since the days of Opiate so I'm a little older than the average person who was at that concert last night. I'm actually close to Maynard's age. Since the concert at the Hummingbird last year, I've decided that I've "outgrown" the pit and now get the best reserved seats I can. Anyway, that's besides the point but it's just a bit of info about me.
As for my opinion of the concert last night. In my eyes, Tool can do no wrong. I think they are the most amazing, talented, surprising, knock me off my feet, down to earth, intelligent band in the whole world. I love every song they have ever put out so I don't really care what they play, I just love watching and listening to them play it. My only complaint is the same as what alot of other fans here are saying. I couldn't bloody well hear Maynard's voice. If I didn't know Rosetta Stoned, I wouldn't have recognised it as the great song that it is. That really pissed me off as I think that Maynard has such an amazingly powerful voice.

Another thing I noticed...
I first saw Tool just after Aenima was released when they were at the Warehouse (god knows what it's called these days. It changes names on a yearly basis!). I love seeing how the band has evolved and matured. Maynard SMILES now! He is so generous with his band members in not wanting to hog the spotlight and be the star. THAT is why he stays in the background. I see him on a very human level and I love the idea that this creative talented man has found happiness with his family, the band and his winery. Gone is the wild and crazy guy who painted himself half blue and wore fake boobs and a wig (at Lolapalooza). Now you just see a mature, contented man who is happy to create music and play with the best band in the world. He has a really crazy sense of humour and made me laugh so often last night. I left feeling very warm and fuzzy and looking forward to the July 9th show. And yeah, I hope they get those damned sound problems worked out. If they don't, I'll enjoy the concert anyway and then go home and put the cd on!

Just wanted to share. :-)
OFFLINE |  
jovian's Avatar jovian
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM

The show smoked! 5th time I've seen them on this tour, I was on the floors in front of Justin. He was so fuckin tight again, I'm tellin ya I'd totally watch him solo. Sound was good and the setlist is pretty much set on the tour - Lateralus was the highlight for me, some sweet variation there. I'd kill to hear some different tracks, but how the fuck can you complain when this band is on the road - who you got that's anywhere close?

See ya on the 9th!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #56
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

The show smoked! 5th time I've seen them on this tour, I was on the floors in front of Justin. He was so fuckin tight again, I'm tellin ya I'd totally watch him solo. Sound was good and the setlist is pretty much set on the tour - Lateralus was the highlight for me, some sweet variation there. I'd kill to hear some different tracks, but how the fuck can you complain when this band is on the road - who you got that's anywhere close?

See ya on the 9th!
OFFLINE |  
mulletron2084
06-25-2007, 09:46 PM

Well, what can I say. A little late to the party, yep, but I figured I'd add my 3 cents too...

Section 116, 21 rows up. Just got finished spending the weekend at a cottage on the beach and flew up to Hamilton just in time to see 2 lines wrapping around the friggin' arena. Walk up to the front and see there's a 3rd line - that has like 10-15 people in it! Get in, get some beers, find our seats, smoke some doobies. ICED EARTH guy. I think I saw you when I was walkin' around.

Anyways, 4th time seeing TOOL and I'd have to say the best. Other than the fact they had the guitars cranked so loud that the high end was crackling all night, we could hear Maynard perfectly from where we sat and he was hitting all of the shit, even subtly changing the way he sang some stuff (like 46&2, the end part he sings was slightly different).

Carey was fuckin' wicked. The drum solo during the extended breakdown in Lateralus thumped. He had the bass drums shaking the place and I swear that I could feel the thump start in my feet and then slowly work its way up until it was IN MY HEAD. That's when I'd just let go and let myself be brought into that TOOL trance I always get when I see them live.

Come to think of it, the whole thing was like a rollercoaster ride, laser light show notwithstanding. I'd go from just toe tapping with my arms crossed to just plain rawkin out, back to air drumming stuff, trance-city and then back to toe tappin' with the arms crossed thing. Repeat, recycle.

Speaking of repeat/recycle, this is the 3rd time I've seen them play basically the same set list and I still can't get sick of it.

Some treats were Jambi being played at a slow chug, Maynard doing the chicken dance during Rosetta Stoned and those fuckin lasers that made us all think we could reach right out and touch em'. Throw in a couple "psyche!" moments, like thinking they were going to play Third Eye right before they broke into the short Intension/Right in Two and getting us going with "We got a treat for you guys tonight (and something about the TOOL archive)" at the end just before Vicarious (can't forget that crowd sing along - get yer tool on) and you got yourself yet another kick ass fuckin' TOOL show.

TOOL. The guys were tight last night. Thanks for everything and we'll see you again in 2 weeks!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #57
Level 1 - Lurker

Well, what can I say. A little late to the party, yep, but I figured I'd add my 3 cents too...

Section 116, 21 rows up. Just got finished spending the weekend at a cottage on the beach and flew up to Hamilton just in time to see 2 lines wrapping around the friggin' arena. Walk up to the front and see there's a 3rd line - that has like 10-15 people in it! Get in, get some beers, find our seats, smoke some doobies. ICED EARTH guy. I think I saw you when I was walkin' around.

Anyways, 4th time seeing TOOL and I'd have to say the best. Other than the fact they had the guitars cranked so loud that the high end was crackling all night, we could hear Maynard perfectly from where we sat and he was hitting all of the shit, even subtly changing the way he sang some stuff (like 46&2, the end part he sings was slightly different).

Carey was fuckin' wicked. The drum solo during the extended breakdown in Lateralus thumped. He had the bass drums shaking the place and I swear that I could feel the thump start in my feet and then slowly work its way up until it was IN MY HEAD. That's when I'd just let go and let myself be brought into that TOOL trance I always get when I see them live.

Come to think of it, the whole thing was like a rollercoaster ride, laser light show notwithstanding. I'd go from just toe tapping with my arms crossed to just plain rawkin out, back to air drumming stuff, trance-city and then back to toe tappin' with the arms crossed thing. Repeat, recycle.

Speaking of repeat/recycle, this is the 3rd time I've seen them play basically the same set list and I still can't get sick of it.

Some treats were Jambi being played at a slow chug, Maynard doing the chicken dance during Rosetta Stoned and those fuckin lasers that made us all think we could reach right out and touch em'. Throw in a couple "psyche!" moments, like thinking they were going to play Third Eye right before they broke into the short Intension/Right in Two and getting us going with "We got a treat for you guys tonight (and something about the TOOL archive)" at the end just before Vicarious (can't forget that crowd sing along - get yer tool on) and you got yourself yet another kick ass fuckin' TOOL show.

TOOL. The guys were tight last night. Thanks for everything and we'll see you again in 2 weeks!
OFFLINE |  
Spoon's Avatar Spoon
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM

Great show - well worth the 5 hour drive. I have nothing else to say aside from what others have typed - I thought they were SUPER tight.

It did seem, though, that they played everything slower than albums, as if to fill in time...why not play shit normal speed or a bit faster and jam in another tune?

That "little treat" was horse shit and so not cool. I kept waiting for pushit - after Wings....after Lost Keys....after the treat speech but no luck. Oh well, fingers crossed for July 10!

See you in Montreal
Old 06-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #58
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 50

Great show - well worth the 5 hour drive. I have nothing else to say aside from what others have typed - I thought they were SUPER tight.

It did seem, though, that they played everything slower than albums, as if to fill in time...why not play shit normal speed or a bit faster and jam in another tune?

That "little treat" was horse shit and so not cool. I kept waiting for pushit - after Wings....after Lost Keys....after the treat speech but no luck. Oh well, fingers crossed for July 10!

See you in Montreal
OFFLINE |  
Scohnie
06-26-2007, 02:05 PM

I happen to agree with some of the other posts here that stated the band was really into the show. Adam was especially into the show. Chuckled when I noticed he had braided his hair lol.
Danny and Justin too were right on the money as they always seem to be.
Nardie as well was stellar when I could hear him.
I attended the Edgefest show a few years back, aside from the Ampitheatre show last August which were each unique and extraordinary performances. Having said that I must emphasize that this show was sooo much more powerfull and dynamic than I had remembered the others being.. Not in the least to say they hadn't blown my socks off each time. But it was very evident quite early on that this was an extra special performance. It was humbling to be blunt!!!!
The setlist was quite similar to the Molson Amp. show but I could never get sick of hearing any of their songs performed live! SOOO much energy and passion.

Also, the visual element has deffinately been tweaked/STEROIDED UP A LOT!!!

PLEASE POST VIDEO LINKS/ PIX LINKS....
I noticed a lot of camera's and cam corders Please Please Share..... Only 1 30 second clip to be found on Youtube

: ) LONG LIVE TOOL
Old 06-26-2007, 02:05 PM   #59
Level 1 - Lurker

I happen to agree with some of the other posts here that stated the band was really into the show. Adam was especially into the show. Chuckled when I noticed he had braided his hair lol.
Danny and Justin too were right on the money as they always seem to be.
Nardie as well was stellar when I could hear him.
I attended the Edgefest show a few years back, aside from the Ampitheatre show last August which were each unique and extraordinary performances. Having said that I must emphasize that this show was sooo much more powerfull and dynamic than I had remembered the others being.. Not in the least to say they hadn't blown my socks off each time. But it was very evident quite early on that this was an extra special performance. It was humbling to be blunt!!!!
The setlist was quite similar to the Molson Amp. show but I could never get sick of hearing any of their songs performed live! SOOO much energy and passion.

Also, the visual element has deffinately been tweaked/STEROIDED UP A LOT!!!

PLEASE POST VIDEO LINKS/ PIX LINKS....
I noticed a lot of camera's and cam corders Please Please Share..... Only 1 30 second clip to be found on Youtube

: ) LONG LIVE TOOL
OFFLINE |  
HawaiianPig's Avatar HawaiianPig
06-26-2007, 08:34 PM

Found this on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL37mqbWKU4

Terrible quality, but hey, it's our show.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:34 PM   #60
Level 2 - Poster

Found this on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL37mqbWKU4

Terrible quality, but hey, it's our show.
06-26-2007, 09:29 PM

Thought I would post here since they won't activate the review section for the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul. Great show as usual, 5th time seeing Tool.
Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist(Extended)
46 & 2
Schism(Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
FLOOD
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus(Ext. with Big Business drummer)
Vicarious

Other than Flood, no surprises. Ions was in the mix somewhere too. Maynard was in a great mood, dancing away on his little stage. Some people threw some shit on stage during Rosetta Stone, but it didn't seem to bother Maynard. Danny was a machine as usual. No mess ups by Adam or Justin. Very tight. Low vocals on some songs, what I expected from other reviews.
Great show, time to shit the bed!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:29 PM   #61
On Probation

Re: 2007/06/27 - St Paul, Minnesota-Xcel Energy Center

Thought I would post here since they won't activate the review section for the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul. Great show as usual, 5th time seeing Tool.
Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist(Extended)
46 & 2
Schism(Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
FLOOD
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus(Ext. with Big Business drummer)
Vicarious

Other than Flood, no surprises. Ions was in the mix somewhere too. Maynard was in a great mood, dancing away on his little stage. Some people threw some shit on stage during Rosetta Stone, but it didn't seem to bother Maynard. Danny was a machine as usual. No mess ups by Adam or Justin. Very tight. Low vocals on some songs, what I expected from other reviews.
Great show, time to shit the bed!
OFFLINE |  
Bino
06-27-2007, 05:55 AM

Pretty good show. 4 out of 5.

Smelly moshing meatheads need to be taken out back and have their nuts shot off. Fucking mouthbreathers slamming in to 100 pouind chicks trying to dig the show.

Same complaints as everyone above (vocals, set list, etc.) and same praise (Danny made me shit my pants twice) as everyone above.

Look forward to the 9th.

Peace.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:55 AM   #62
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 29

Pretty good show. 4 out of 5.

Smelly moshing meatheads need to be taken out back and have their nuts shot off. Fucking mouthbreathers slamming in to 100 pouind chicks trying to dig the show.

Same complaints as everyone above (vocals, set list, etc.) and same praise (Danny made me shit my pants twice) as everyone above.

Look forward to the 9th.

Peace.
06-27-2007, 03:27 PM

Hey don't know if I am doing this properly but WHAT A FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!I DROVE 16 HOURS FOR THIS NOT DISAPPOINTED ONE BIT I NEED TO SEE THE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! I drove to Hamilton with my son 16, his best bud 17, and my boyfriend the 3 of them have never beent o a concert before, I have been to several but not Tool HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK!!!!WOW!! we sat in Sec 108 which were awesome seats the crowd around us was sooo into every song every visual every everything a couple people were too into it and had to leave LMFAO what an experience for my son I'm jealous that Tool wasn't my first concert becuae I know they would be the only band I'd ever spend cocnert money on security was awesome setlist was wicked Pushit woulda been wicked but I can't complain about a goddam thing the population fo our town is 2200, the populaion of the coliseum 16000 we were soo jacked Jays flying everywhere we had 20 and there were still more we are going to see them again!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #63
Level 1 - Lurker

Hey don't know if I am doing this properly but WHAT A FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!I DROVE 16 HOURS FOR THIS NOT DISAPPOINTED ONE BIT I NEED TO SEE THE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! I drove to Hamilton with my son 16, his best bud 17, and my boyfriend the 3 of them have never beent o a concert before, I have been to several but not Tool HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK!!!!WOW!! we sat in Sec 108 which were awesome seats the crowd around us was sooo into every song every visual every everything a couple people were too into it and had to leave LMFAO what an experience for my son I'm jealous that Tool wasn't my first concert becuae I know they would be the only band I'd ever spend cocnert money on security was awesome setlist was wicked Pushit woulda been wicked but I can't complain about a goddam thing the population fo our town is 2200, the populaion of the coliseum 16000 we were soo jacked Jays flying everywhere we had 20 and there were still more we are going to see them again!!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
day8
06-28-2007, 07:09 PM

this is my fifth tool show. my thoughts:

maynard's mic was too quiet. turned 'rosetta stoned' into a long-but-awesome instrumental. what came through on the other songs sounded clean.

i think adam was asleep for most of the show. someone above said the improves were a bit off - kind of agree.

justin was into it - nice to see. sounded good, if not a bit too loud.

danny, as always, amazing. some of the fills and the extension of lateralus were amazing.

as for my emotional response - this was the ssecond show that i could be on the floor. the first was in tucson, az for the lateralus tour. as far emotions go, that show will probably never be topped - the crowd, the music, the power - it just all fit. this show, the emotions were mixed. it was closer than i had ever been, and was able to stand right in front of danny. i basically watched him in awe all night. that was an amazing experience. as far as the emotion of the crowd goes, i think that there was a weird mix of people who seemed to not be connected to the music like i am used to from a tool crowd and people who were there to get drunk and carry a chip around on their shoulders, like they paid 65 dollars for their cover charge to a big bar. overall i had a great concert experience as far as the music went, but i think i have been in better crowds before.

i didn't read every review before i wrote this, so i hope i didn't repeat too much. no need to rip me a new one if you disagree. just say what you have to say like you actually understand tool's lyrics.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:09 PM   #64
Level 1 - Lurker

this is my fifth tool show. my thoughts:

maynard's mic was too quiet. turned 'rosetta stoned' into a long-but-awesome instrumental. what came through on the other songs sounded clean.

i think adam was asleep for most of the show. someone above said the improves were a bit off - kind of agree.

justin was into it - nice to see. sounded good, if not a bit too loud.

danny, as always, amazing. some of the fills and the extension of lateralus were amazing.

as for my emotional response - this was the ssecond show that i could be on the floor. the first was in tucson, az for the lateralus tour. as far emotions go, that show will probably never be topped - the crowd, the music, the power - it just all fit. this show, the emotions were mixed. it was closer than i had ever been, and was able to stand right in front of danny. i basically watched him in awe all night. that was an amazing experience. as far as the emotion of the crowd goes, i think that there was a weird mix of people who seemed to not be connected to the music like i am used to from a tool crowd and people who were there to get drunk and carry a chip around on their shoulders, like they paid 65 dollars for their cover charge to a big bar. overall i had a great concert experience as far as the music went, but i think i have been in better crowds before.

i didn't read every review before i wrote this, so i hope i didn't repeat too much. no need to rip me a new one if you disagree. just say what you have to say like you actually understand tool's lyrics.
OFFLINE |  
mattz1010
06-29-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
ICED EARTH guy. I think I saw you when I was walkin' around.
Awesome.

The ninth better be so awesome that I can hear it across the country. 'cause I would go if I was in a position to see them :D

Quote:
...If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. ;)

Quote:
Other than Flood, no surprises.
I think you got Right In Two and Flood mixed up. :P
Old 06-29-2007, 03:44 PM   #65
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
ICED EARTH guy. I think I saw you when I was walkin' around.
Awesome.

The ninth better be so awesome that I can hear it across the country. 'cause I would go if I was in a position to see them :D

Quote:
...If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. ;)

Quote:
Other than Flood, no surprises.
I think you got Right In Two and Flood mixed up. :P
OFFLINE |  
properlejdi's Avatar properlejdi
06-30-2007, 05:42 AM

Ok here is my honest review, the show was not as good as the others that I have seen, and that goes for last year's spring tour. It was too big of a venue and the sound was terrible. I didn't even hear Maynard until the end of the show. The light show was cool and the extended songs were really well played. I love the way Danny controls the movements and keeps the band in line. I do think that Maynard spent way too much time off stage (he left about 5 or 6 times) and didn't display much enthusiasm as he usually does. Adam and Justin were perfect (as usual) and Danny is nothing short of a god. As I have said in previous hate emails that people from the US have sent me TOOL is still 10 times better than any other band out there these days even on their worst night. I just thought that on the whole it was about a 5 out of 10 in terms of their performance. Some of the members just seemed tired of touring, unlike last spring (I won't even talk of the good old days in the early 90s when they just destroyed everything out there) I think that if you read all of the posts (too bad I was the first one and legitimately let down by the show when I got home) you would see that the fans like myself that have seen many shows didn't put this one high up on their lists...and the seats likely didn't help the acoustics, when I saw that we were below an overhang I knew that most sound wouldn't make it to us. Luckily I am on the floor for the 9th show (which was to be the only show they were playing here) Is that a half decent explanation? (so please stop sending me hate emails, I am entitled to an opinion)
Old 06-30-2007, 05:42 AM   #66
Level 2 - Poster

Ok here is my honest review, the show was not as good as the others that I have seen, and that goes for last year's spring tour. It was too big of a venue and the sound was terrible. I didn't even hear Maynard until the end of the show. The light show was cool and the extended songs were really well played. I love the way Danny controls the movements and keeps the band in line. I do think that Maynard spent way too much time off stage (he left about 5 or 6 times) and didn't display much enthusiasm as he usually does. Adam and Justin were perfect (as usual) and Danny is nothing short of a god. As I have said in previous hate emails that people from the US have sent me TOOL is still 10 times better than any other band out there these days even on their worst night. I just thought that on the whole it was about a 5 out of 10 in terms of their performance. Some of the members just seemed tired of touring, unlike last spring (I won't even talk of the good old days in the early 90s when they just destroyed everything out there) I think that if you read all of the posts (too bad I was the first one and legitimately let down by the show when I got home) you would see that the fans like myself that have seen many shows didn't put this one high up on their lists...and the seats likely didn't help the acoustics, when I saw that we were below an overhang I knew that most sound wouldn't make it to us. Luckily I am on the floor for the 9th show (which was to be the only show they were playing here) Is that a half decent explanation? (so please stop sending me hate emails, I am entitled to an opinion)
OFFLINE |  
snakecharmer
06-30-2007, 06:07 PM

good times

Thank You Tool

sorry i didn't seem into it but my eyes were wide open and my feet were planted

oh you know like that completely awe struck look with an overtone of uncontrolable joy

good times
Old 06-30-2007, 06:07 PM   #67
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

good times

Thank You Tool

sorry i didn't seem into it but my eyes were wide open and my feet were planted

oh you know like that completely awe struck look with an overtone of uncontrolable joy

good times
06-30-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Worst TOOL show ever....
Old 06-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #68
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Worst TOOL show ever....