opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 12. Triad
User Name
Password
Old 05-21-2016, 09:05 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Alchemical culmination?

Is this the final step in transmuting our lead to gold? Maybe. Here's my crack at Triad.

The song enters as a war scene. Gunfire and cannons heard off in the distance, getting closer. Chacapa rattles. The sound of gunfire. Boom Boom Boom Boom. The sound of reloading. Boom Boom Boom Boom. Adam is the snake charmer, shaman, luring the Ego out of its depths. It responds singing, unthreatened.

As we run low on our own ammo, when the blasts reduce from four to two, a voice is heard, commanding "Fire!". Allies come to assist in battle. Gotcha, sucker! Ego cries out in pain. "Fire!"

The call of Ancestor spirits "here we are". Danny, the talented alchemical blacksmith, forging a weapon. The final battle begins. Ego recedes.

Song concludes with a hasty helicopter extraction from the battle field, I could hear the blades above me. Chacapa rattles, the shaman's work is done. The fading guitar is an exfoliation of our old form/polishes our new form.

I love this instrumental icaro.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM   #2
Banned.

Re: Alchemical culmination?

nice imagery, but imve never visualized a war with this song. the intro ambience sounds more like distant construction early in the morning.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:00 AM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

song fades in, song fades out. "i don't even know where to begin"...
Old 06-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

At the beginning

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: