opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 3. Pushit
User Name
Password
Old 07-15-2008, 05:14 AM   #161
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: So many meanings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1DA View Post
I'm glad you have a friend that is worst off than you... wierd. If you want to get laid more often, make conversation and friends in the real world instead of the virtual world. Sick burn with the curse word per sentence thing going on, though. Intelligence!

Who needs to get laid when it's so much better to sit at home and jerk each other off on toolnavy.com? Just ask blakeburgeon what to do, I'm sure he can't wait to tell you and he sure seems to have his shit together.
Right, because I waste my time on here out of my normal life. Another false fact from a fucking moron without any facts. The only time I'm on here with a very rare exception is during work. I don't have any "friends" on here, only people that I've talked to quite a bit as time has passed and I've got plenty of friends and family in the "real world" as you put it. If you're so fucking cool then why the fuck are you on here big shot? Shouldn't you be doing something more productive yourself?
Old 07-15-2008, 05:18 AM   #162
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
Hey, both of you, leave me out of your dumb shit. I've got a band and good friends and I'm getting laid pretty regularly, I'd rather not be dragged into all this.
Quit your fucking whining Rivek, you flame people all the time and put others down while you walk around here like you're some fucking god with a napoleon complex. You're a two faced egotisical twat. And now you even want to attack me and shit. Pissing on your own kettle.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:24 AM   #163

Bincount™: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Quit your fucking whining Rivek, you flame people all the time and put others down while you walk around here like you're some fucking god with a napoleon complex. You're a two faced egotisical twat. And now you even want to attack me and shit. Pissing on your own kettle.
first off no one walks around here... it's the internet... we don't have legs... we're just a collection of thoughts talking shit to each other... no reason for any one to get so bent out of shape... who gives a fuck if rivek whines and blames(or flames, don't know if that was a typo or i just don't know the lingo) and puts people down... who gives a shit... we all do it... it's fun... it's why we're here... it's shit we wouldn't normally say to anyone(at least i hope not) and here's where we vent... nothing personal... so there's no reason to get upset IE or rivek or anyone else... just enjoy the ozzy and keep your mouth shut...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:24 AM   #164
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
The only person I'm putting down is inner eulogy, the only reason I do so is because I've seen the dude unleash merciless verbal assaults on fellow tool fans for completely unjust reasons. Things like posting an interpretation of a song that doesn't link up well with inner eulogy's own interpretations. Most often his targets have ideas that seem to be too "out there" for him. I feel it is precisely these ideas (in general, not just in tool) that need more contemplation, the kind of contemplation most only give to the conservative, too "in there" ideas that are presented to the masses in bulk daily.

You guys are right that I don't go out of my way to make friends here, which I know is definitely not a positive characteristic, and I apologize for that. I don't spend nearly 20 minutes a day here though, and the reason I came here was for information about tool and to see what kind of thoughts people had about the band, not to make friends. I'm not going to give some spiel about how awesome my social life is but rest assured, I'm making it. No band though, but I haven't been playing for too long. Hope for the best with yours, rivek.
So have the rest of them, especially Rivek. Have you not paid attention, he and I were probably the 2 biggest dicks on here for a long time burning bitches left and right. But if you weren't such a fucking blind dumbfuck you might have noticed that it's been a long time since I've flamed anyone for anything. I was going through a rough time and used TDN for a while to channel those frustrations....that's passed for several months now. So again, when you want to start fucking running your mouth again...know your fucking facts dipshit.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:26 AM   #165
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Quote:
I don't have any "friends" on here
:(
Old 07-15-2008, 05:28 AM   #166
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_bergeron View Post
first off no one walks around here... it's the internet... we don't have legs... we're just a collection of thoughts talking shit to each other... no reason for any one to get so bent out of shape... who gives a fuck if rivek whines and blames(or flames, don't know if that was a typo or i just don't know the lingo) and puts people down... who gives a shit... we all do it... it's fun... it's why we're here... it's shit we wouldn't normally say to anyone(at least i hope not) and here's where we vent... nothing personal... so there's no reason to get upset IE or rivek or anyone else... just enjoy the ozzy and keep your mouth shut...
Sure thing Mr. taking things too literally. When I said walking around here, I meant it metaphorically. I wasn't aware that I would have to reiterate this in a 3rd grade level so that you would understand that.

As far as flaming on here, it does get annoying. I was doing it for a long time myself and have since tried to avoid doing so and not be such a dick. While others here still seem to thrive on it.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:28 AM   #167

Quote:
So have the rest of them, especially Rivek. Have you not paid attention, he and I were probably the 2 biggest dicks on here for a long time burning bitches left and right. But if you weren't such a fucking blind dumbfuck you might have noticed that it's been a long time since I've flamed anyone for anything. I was going through a rough time and used TDN for a while to channel those frustrations....that's passed for several months now. So again, when you want to start fucking running your mouth again...know your fucking facts dipshit.
way to go IE... that's what i'm talking about... not to egg on or anything, but this is the place to vent so if you need to, let 'er rip...
Old 07-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #168
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94

Quote:
You guys are right that I don't go out of my way to make friends here, which I know is definitely not a positive characteristic, and I apologize for that. I don't spend nearly 20 minutes a day here though, and the reason I came here was for information about tool and to see what kind of thoughts people had about the band, not to make friends.
It doesn't hurt anyone to start, dude.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:17 AM   #169

no one is a friend here... we're all just talking to talk and maybe learn something not make friends... i'm never out and say, "hey my friend inner eulogy or dxs or rivek or whoever said such and such"... no one i know knows about you and no one you know knows about me... so friends... no... people who can hurt your feelings... no... only true friends can hurt you because they know how... people you talk to over the internet... no... everyone needs to chill out...
Old 07-16-2008, 06:07 AM   #170
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
no one is a friend here... we're all just talking to talk and maybe learn something not make friends... i'm never out and say, "hey my friend inner eulogy or dxs or rivek or whoever said such and such"... no one i know knows about you and no one you know knows about me... so friends... no... people who can hurt your feelings... no... only true friends can hurt you because they know how... people you talk to over the internet... no... everyone needs to chill out...
I wouldn't necessarily say that's true. I used to be a major nerd and like some things I'd rather not say here at the expense of my dignity, but I met some friends on there--we still talk to this day 6 years later, and we both have seen each other on multiple occasions in real life. (Last summer my one friend visited for 2 months.)

So while you may be sort of correct, I wouldn't say so.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:46 AM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I wouldn't necessarily say that's true. I used to be a major nerd and like some things I'd rather not say here at the expense of my dignity, but I met some friends on there--we still talk to this day 6 years later, and we both have seen each other on multiple occasions in real life. (Last summer my one friend visited for 2 months.)

So while you may be sort of correct, I wouldn't say so.
well every point has it's exceptions and i guess you're one of them... but for the most part, i'm right... i mean what's the percentage of people on here who met here have ever met in person??? probably less than 3%...
Old 07-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #172
Level 10 - Vehement

Well this site is rather different, but not necessarily impossible to make friends. I guess it depends what you call a friend. If its someone you spend time talking to, enjoy talking to and you have a personal connection--does that not make them a friend even though they are anonymous and don't know you in real life?
Old 07-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #173

Quote:
Well this site is rather different, but not necessarily impossible to make friends. I guess it depends what you call a friend. If its someone you spend time talking to, enjoy talking to and you have a personal connection--does that not make them a friend even though they are anonymous and don't know you in real life?
well that's true... a friend is who ever you want her/him to be... it's different for everybody... as is everything... but a friend to me is someone i could trust with any information... someone who has my back no matter what and someone i could open up to and say anything to... and while i could do that here because none of you "know" me, i wouldn't... it would be pointless...
Old 07-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #174
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
You know why I'm not really digging your flaming here, Inner? Because you used to be good at it. Witty, and factual. Now, as I said, you're just spewing a bunch of baseless ad hominems. It makes you look less like someone who's on form and more like someone who's flailing.

It's disappointing and kinda sad to watch. Try sticking to the discussion instead of character attacks.
Mostly because, as I've said, I've lost interest in just flaming people left and right. If I see some half assed twit trying to spread some nonsense on here I try to ignore it instead of ramming their stupidity back up their ass.

I dunno, I honestly didn't notice I had any change in my style of attack to begin with.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #175
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Also... two-faced?

lol, I didn't know that we had people here who take the "alliance" we used to joke about so seriously. Wasn't it you who just said you had no friends on this board?

LOOOOOL.
I did, and that's because I don't know anybody on here personally. It's the internet, however, there are still groups of people on here that normally get along and have each other's back per sey. That's what I was referring to.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:35 AM   #176
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
well that's true... a friend is who ever you want her/him to be... it's different for everybody... as is everything... but a friend to me is someone i could trust with any information... someone who has my back no matter what and someone i could open up to and say anything to... and while i could do that here because none of you "know" me, i wouldn't... it would be pointless...
I ran over a snake once
Old 07-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #177
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
I ran over a snake once
I hit a skunk last week.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:29 AM   #178
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I hit a skunk last week.
I like the smell of a run over skunk
Old 07-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #179
Level 10 - Vehement

I think I did too, because I was very hungry.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #180
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I think I did too, because I was very hungry.
Reminds me of a particular green plant
Old 07-16-2008, 01:18 PM   #181
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Reminds me of a particular green plant
Alvera? Rhubarb?
Old 07-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #182

Quote:
I ran over a snake once
thanks man...
Old 07-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #183
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:
WIKI: "Skunk - cannabis is a potent strain of cannabis, grown through selective breeding and usually hydroponics, that is a cross-breed of Cannabis sativa and C. indica. Skunk cannabis potency ranges usually from 6% to 15% and rarely as high as 20%. The average THC level in coffeehouses in the Netherlands is about 18–19%"
Nederwiedewiedewiet
Old 07-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #184
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

I could tell you that but then i would be lying. You'll have to use that plane ticket to move your ass overhere.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:14 AM   #185
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Alvera? Rhubarb?
Ummm....not exactly
Old 07-17-2008, 05:17 AM   #186
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I'm kinda turning the same way on flaming people, but sometimes a fuckwit can get so annoying that someone has to shut them down before they'll chill out. And it seems these days when you hit the limit on someone that way and go after them, instead of being clever and witty about it you just spew a slew of half baked insults at them until they give up.

I mean, a sledgehammer works, but I'd kinda rather pick the lock myself, just because it's more suave.
Again, I didn't realize I was being any more witty and clever previously than presently
Old 07-17-2008, 05:17 AM   #187
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
Nederwiedewiedewiet
*cha-ching*
Old 07-17-2008, 05:48 AM   #188

Quote:
*cha-ching*
is 1991???
Old 07-17-2008, 06:30 AM   #189
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
is 1991???
Huh?
Old 07-17-2008, 06:35 AM   #190
Level 10 - Vehement

He forgot a very important it.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:56 AM   #191
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
He forgot a very important it.
Still not sure what he was trying to say
Old 07-17-2008, 08:02 AM   #192
Level 10 - Vehement

The whole "Cha-Ching" thing was probably popular in 1991.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #193
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Oh my god thank you, I love this thread! All started because I pushed the right (or wrong, depending on your paradigm) person's button. I don't see how anyone could be dissappointed in me, I'm sure it felt good for you all to let out your frustrations on a screen name. Healthy, who's to say? Keep in mind I referenced one person and what, 2 or 3 others jumped in for the flames. In case anyone forgot, this forum is to discuss a band which promotes peace, unity, and communication.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:11 AM   #194
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
way to go IE... that's what i'm talking about... not to egg on or anything, but this is the place to vent so if you need to, let 'er rip...
had to quote this one. dipshits. peace.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #195
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Oh my god thank you, I love this thread! All started because I pushed the right (or wrong, depending on your paradigm) person's button. I don't see how anyone could be dissappointed in me, I'm sure it felt good for you all to let out your frustrations on a screen name. Healthy, who's to say? Keep in mind I referenced one person and what, 2 or 3 others jumped in for the flames. In case anyone forgot, this forum is to discuss a band which promotes peace, unity, and communication.
Then perhaps you should quit acting like a egotistical dick. You started the shit with me if you don't recall.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:20 AM   #196

Quote:
had to quote this one. dipshits. peace.
is this a compliment or not??? if it's sarcasm i'm totally missing it...
Old 07-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #197
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
is this a compliment or not??? if it's sarcasm i'm totally missing it...
Nah, it's not sarcasm. He's just a cunt who thought you cared about his opinion.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #198

Quote:
Nah, it's not sarcasm. He's just a cunt who thought you cared about his opinion.
i guess so... thats sad...
Old 07-18-2008, 10:20 AM   #199
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
i guess so... thats sad...
Most definately. I had to dab my eyes with a Kleenex a few times.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:46 AM   #200

Quote:
Most definately. I had to dab my eyes with a Kleenex a few times.
kleenex is a proper noun... that's improper usage unless it was actually a kleenex brand tissue...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: