opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 3. Pushit
User Name
Password
Old 05-08-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
my experience with Pushit

This is my first thread in here so please be gentle! I want to share my experience that i have with this song. When i first listen to this song i was in a bad period of my life and listening to pushit over and over really help me to deal with the reality i was trying to refuse. I don't know if a song could help a person but for me work it.
I can say that im a changed person now, yeah it's a bit silly but that's the truth!
I would like to know if any other has had my same experience whit this! Or maybe something similar! Thanks!

Peace out!
M.S.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: my experience with Pushit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicea Sidera View Post
This is my first thread in here so please be gentle! I want to share my experience that i have with this song. When i first listen to this song i was in a bad period of my life and listening to pushit over and over really help me to deal with the reality i was trying to refuse. I don't know if a song could help a person but for me work it.
I can say that im a changed person now, yeah it's a bit silly but that's the truth!
I would like to know if any other has had my same experience whit this! Or maybe something similar! Thanks!

Peace out!
M.S.
It is a great song if you've ever been in a relationship with an evil man or woman that just pushes your patience beyond the limit.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicea Sidera View Post

Peace out!
M.S.
I'll be very gentle, worry not. ;)

Songs definitely help people, and Pushit helping you is definitely great. Could you sort of describe how it overcame you and helped you out?

When it come sto a song's influence on people, it all depends on the mindset and what appeals to you.
I've had similar experiences, but with a lot of diff songs.
Pushit has not changed me until along time ago when I had just started playing guitar and freaked out because I could play it by ear.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Well it happen to me about a year ago, a personal experience very hard for me to talk about it, but i can tell you that the powerful lyrics of Pushit and the intense voice of Maynard really change something in me!
When you are on the edge the thing can help you out are always around the corner, for instance I never suppose that a song could have an good impact on someone life.Now i know!
I'm pleased to know that you have a similar experience with Tool songs, hope it's all fine for You now !
Thanks for sharing dxs!
Old 05-31-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

You're very welcome. You need not say anything if it makes you uncomfortable.
I'm happy to know you've felt it, too.

And thanks for capitalizing the "Y" on You.
Makes meh feel godly...haha.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

So did you have a similar experience like mine ? And what songs help you getting out ?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #7
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Well, I'd like to not be repetitive---I've been scolded for doing so once or twice.
I'd just take you to this link---we're all thinking and talking about it...join in. :)

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=104085
Old 06-03-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
dxs
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Oh, it's sort of a mess at the beginning.
The start is just...um...big fonts and people killing themselves.

Just hold out a little bit. You know how threads are.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: