opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 13. Ænema
User Name
Password
Old 09-18-2009, 06:46 AM   #41
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: My thoughts on AEema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisu View Post
Well, he does sing a lot about anal sex...
lol, well of course he does
Old 09-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Ummmm......I post a thread about my opinions on a song and it turns into a discution(guess what, I spelt that from a dictionary of ME) about wether Mayanrd James Keenan is gay, to quote Rossetta Stoned 'FUCKING TYPICAL!'

Inner Eulogy, sorry for mouthing off,

I'm off to grammar school...
Old 09-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #43
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

*shrug*
Old 12-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

It is actually very simple what Tool means in this song. It's about what's to come (or a vision of what's to come). Maynard takes the position of not being a judge but rather welcomes the coming changes. How can they be bad/evil/wrong if they occure natrually? It's all cyclical and will happen again.

Either the sleeping sheep can wake up to the smell of the kitchen or suffer the consequences. Turn off their TV's and start studying and understanding what is really important in life. Many do and fail when they get stuck in conspiracy and 911 and so forth. Even though it's all true it's still a wast of time. Acknowlegde the fact that shit happens, we are not in control and the Government is not here for us. We have to get past all that.

We have to realize that we are conscience having an experience and that we are eternal. Our body will die. So the task here is to EXPERIENCE and learn the principles and rules of the universe. Learn how to activate your Third Eye, experience your self and your spirit.

So, what is Tool saying in Ænima? A change IS on it's way (just look around for your self). Poles will shift, tidel waves will come and consume large land masses - learn to swim!

But, it's not all bad. There is beauty too - for those who survive. And hopefully human kind can evolve into the next level of consciousness and perhaps an enhanced genetic make up.

Advice: Study Sacred Geometry and how to activate your own Merkabah!

Last edited by Sinlor; 12-03-2011 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Spelling
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: