opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #4441
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

two people over on tool army have just said that a radio station in dallas and one in St. Louis are claiming that tool will be announcing a tour soon and that they will be giving away tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #4442
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by influenced View Post
two people over on tool army have just said that a radio station in dallas and one in St. Louis are claiming that tool will be announcing a tour soon and that they will be giving away tickets.
The issue just came up in Nashville... They said "the word out on the street is Tool is back" , and then they proceeded to talk about their contests, and whether or not APC would get back together... Nothing in the way of details.

Though, I'm not sure that these guys weren't merely ripping off earlier news posted on Tool Army, as one of the morning DJ's is a big Tool fan.... I'm trying to call in for clarification now...
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:57 AM   #4443
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner701 View Post
The issue just came up in Nashville... They said "the word out on the street is Tool is back" , and then they proceeded to talk about their contests, and whether or not APC would get back together... Nothing in the way of details.

Though, I'm not sure that these guys weren't merely ripping off earlier news posted on Tool Army, as one of the morning DJ's is a big Tool fan.... I'm trying to call in for clarification now...
Morning Crew had already left, and the Late Morning DJ was a little bitchy and didn't seem to know about the Tool comments... Maybe they'll bring it up again tomorrow.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-13-2008, 08:54 AM   #4444
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confirm or deny!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #4445
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfall View Post
Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confirm or deny!!!
I've heard nothing about it.
Seems unlikely to me.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #4446

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
Seems unlikely to me.
If you had heard anything about it; at this point would you tell us?
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #4447
Level 7 - Loquacious

i can't find exactly who posted about it, but thanks for the headsup on that Tool / Sylvia Massy studio video on Youtube. quality stuff

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q68mEUjsL-k
3.1.97 - 7.11.97 - 7.3.98 - 8.15.01 - 11.24.02 - 4.30.06 - 9.7.06 - 9.8.06 - 7.14.07 - 12.10.07 - 12.14.07 - 8.22.09 - 7.18.10 - 7.19.10 - 3.12.14 - 3.16.14 - 10.31.15 - 1.9.16 - 6.17.17 - 10.20.19 - 10.21.19
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #4448
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Seems unlikely to me.
ahh well....can't wait 'til they hit the mid-atlantic again. in the meantime I'm going to see ashes divide in 2 weeks, but i just can't get into them as much as my wife has. I'm not a fan of billy's singing.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #4449
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanminded050 View Post
I read the entire Revolver issue the second I got it. I found the section about the Opiate album really inspiring. They were dead broke when they signed their first record deal, yet they still elected to take less money so that they could make an album without the record company pushing them around and telling them what to do.

I think that's the problem with today's music. Too many bands are being lured into shitty record contracts, and the music is suffering because of it.
You are actually spot on with that, and I say it from experience. My band had an offer on the table from a smaller record label that we agreed to go with. The label, although not powerful, still had some good artists on it and was building a rep. The money they offered us was sufficient to record albums and even have a little living money. And the real good part was they were giving us two records 'firm' in the deal. We already had an EP in the can, so the next two records would be full length and guaranteed.

About two weeks after we agreed to sign with them, a major label stepped in and offered us a lot more money to sign with them. Out of the four guys in my band, I was the only one to say we should not do it because we had already agreed in principal to sign with the smaller label and if the major still really wanted us, they could have us after we completed our next two records. Also, the major label offer was only one record deal 'firm' with three remaining records 'optional'

It basically came down to the other guys threatening to kick me out of the band if I did not go along with the major label offer. I really loved the band and of course I did not want to leave over something like this, so I relented and we signed with the major label. I still remember meeting with the smaller label to tell them we weren't going ahead with their offer, and the look of disappointment on the face of the label owner. He had been a good friend to the band. It hurt him and he never spoke with us after that.

Of course, we ended up being a small fish in a big pond on the major label and after our EP and the one full length promised to us by the major were released (and a couple of small tours) we were dropped. The major label was especially hard on us during the recording of our full length record- they wanted a HIT! And when we didn't deliver on that level, we got pushed aside in favor of other bands who were providing them with top 40 radio fodder.

The band developed really sour relationships amongst ourselves and for the industry in general. I later got out of the business altogether because I no longer enjoyed it.

I'm not naive about how this business works at all. But one of the reasons I love Tool is because they have truly done things THEIR WAY. Is that always good for the rest of us? Perhaps not. But it has allowed them to at least stay true to themselves and their music. Frankly, I'm envious of any band that can go through the machine like they have and still come out the other side in one piece.

/hmm- rant off!
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #4450
Level 7 - Loquacious

junior, I know your the lights guy, but would you happen to know anything about Maynard's vocal set up? Say how he's EQ'ed live, what reverb he uses on say pushit live or the "blood like rain come down" part in vicarious? (the choral effect of it gives me the chills, but chorus doesn't seem quite right either) It sounds like a long ass delay on one bounce-back, because the cathedral reverb seems too much, but everything else in between sounds abrubt...I think its funny no one ever talks about the vocal set up besides the bullhorn, meanwhile Justin and Adam get those questions constantly lol
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 05:45 AM   #4451

By the way..

Happy 7th birthday Lateralus. Fuck man, 7 years ago today I went to the Nobody Beats the Wiz(remember those?) to buy this record. I cant even believe it. I was 16 years old. The only way I was going to get to the record store was if I got a ride home with an older dude who also wanted to go pick this up. Of course, this was the same release date of Weezer's Green Album so he wouldnt put Lateralus on when we first got in the car. I'll never forget that. But when I got home..
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #4452
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateraL9eight7 View Post
By the way..

Happy 7th birthday Lateralus. Fuck man, 7 years ago today I went to the Nobody Beats the Wiz(remember those?) to buy this record. I cant even believe it. I was 16 years old. The only way I was going to get to the record store was if I got a ride home with an older dude who also wanted to go pick this up. Of course, this was the same release date of Weezer's Green Album so he wouldnt put Lateralus on when we first got in the car. I'll never forget that. But when I got home..
Ha ha. Got a similar story. I remember going to the record store at midnight and standing in line for about an hour, then finally getting to the register and a guy in front of me asked the clerk for the new Weezer album. Everybody busted out laughing! Good memories!
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:28 AM   #4453

TOOL was playing in Atlanta that night at the Tabernacle. Tickets were impossible to come by but we decided to go down there anyway and pray for a miracle. We didn't get tickets, but all 4 of us bought the cd at a Seneca, SC record store and experienced it together for the first time on the drive down to Atlanta. We had already read the lyrics that had been posted and I was really looking forward to hearing The Grudge. As we all know it did not disappoint. I bought one of the promo posters for the cd with the release date dead center and every time I look at it I think of that awesome night rocking out in the parking lot with my best friends and dozens of true fans from all over the southeast.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:56 AM   #4454

Ah. The mini-tour did kick off that night as well. The only thing that truly truly blew about seeing one of those INCREDIBLE small venue shows, was the fact that the record was SO new, IMO.

That record took a good year or so to completley sink in for me which is probably why I found the summer '02 shows to be so good, but I have extremley clear memories of what I felt when they took the stage at the Hammerstein and opened with the Grudge. It was almost this unfamiliar beauty that I longed to know more of.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #4455

Bincount™: 6

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i missed out on the special edition Tool Revolver magazine...

ebay prices are going for $20 at the minimum right now.

anyone found an online pdf version? i dont think it'd be un-ethical cus Revolver shoulda printed more copies, and anyone coulda read it at the newstand but not purchase it... i really want to read this
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #4456
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmansf View Post
junior, I know your the lights guy, but would you happen to know anything about Maynard's vocal set up? Say how he's EQ'ed live, what reverb he uses on say pushit live or the "blood like rain come down" part in vicarious? (the choral effect of it gives me the chills, but chorus doesn't seem quite right either) It sounds like a long ass delay on one bounce-back, because the cathedral reverb seems too much, but everything else in between sounds abrubt...I think its funny no one ever talks about the vocal set up besides the bullhorn, meanwhile Justin and Adam get those questions constantly lol
I'm not really sure.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #4457
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
If you had heard anything about it; at this point would you tell us?
Probably not, unless something was definitely going to happen.
But still, I've heard nothing.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #4458

Quote:
Probably not, unless something was definitely going to happen.
But still, I've heard nothing.
Thanks Junior, Not to push it but http://www.thetoolhotline.com/toolnews/ is now reporting that they are rumored to play in Dayton in August too.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #4459
Level 7 - Loquacious

Junior,

I was watching some videos on you tube from the '06 tour and love the lighting for the middle section of stinkfist with the green/black alternating blocks across the stage and wall. I noticed the idea was used only on that song and for what seemed a short run. Any reason or just a constant progression to something new?
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #4460
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfall View Post
Junior,

I was watching some videos on you tube from the '06 tour and love the lighting for the middle section of stinkfist with the green/black alternating blocks across the stage and wall. I noticed the idea was used only on that song and for what seemed a short run. Any reason or just a constant progression to something new?
That effect was achieved by the lighting console controlling the video.
Originally, the lighting and video consoles were networked together so that the video guy could occasionally control lights and I could occasionally control video for a few various effects.
Another effect we tried was having the video guy control the strobes so he could time it with his lightning in "Wings".
This only lasted for a portion of the 2006 US tour. The networking brought on more headaches than it was worth, and it actually started to limit our operating freedom, so the idea was scrapped. We came up with a simpler way to achieve those same effects, and never went back to the networking. A later software update fixed a number of our problems, but we stayed with the simpler approach.
The "Stinkfist" effect you speak of was from a time early in the tour when we had decided "Stinkfist" would have no video. Instead, I was using the projectors as big green lights.
It was part of the original concept to build the show from simple to complex as it went along, so by the time we got to the last few songs it would be over the top with lasers and everything.
For reasons I'm not going to get into, "Stinkfist" eventually started having video in it, and I think it lessened the effect. I still ran the same effect during that section of the song, but it wasn't as impactful without the back wall, which was now filled with video.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #4461

Radiohead used fiber optic light lines that hung from the stages ceiling, superimposed over a stage long video screen to create "trippy" camera-angles and mood lighting.

This was lame compared to what Tool and Junior and company prepared for fans.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #4462
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally, the lighting and video consoles were networked together so that the video guy could occasionally control lights and I could occasionally control video for a few various effects.
Another effect we tried was having the video guy control the strobes so he could time it with his lightning in "Wings".
This only lasted for a portion of the 2006 US tour. The networking brought on more headaches than it was worth, and it actually started to limit our operating freedom, so the idea was scrapped. We came up with a simpler way to achieve those same effects, and never went back to the networking. A later software update fixed a number of our problems, but we stayed with the simpler approach.
The "Stinkfist" effect you speak of was from a time early in the tour when we had decided "Stinkfist" would have no video. Instead, I was using the projectors as big green lights.
It was part of the original concept to build the show from simple to complex as it went along, so by the time we got to the last few songs it would be over the top with lasers and everything.
For reasons I'm not going to get into, "Stinkfist" eventually started having video in it, and I think it lessened the effect. I still ran the same effect during that section of the song, but it wasn't as impactful without the back wall, which was now filled with video.

I loved that effect and guessed the phase out of it was due to it fucking with the band while trying to perform(only my guess, I know im probably no where close). I thought it was the perfect opener with Adam's volume swells and the green lights growing in as the song started.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #4463
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
I first noticed this effect at the SF show around September '06. I had just seen the band in August down in Fresno where it was not used. I thought it worked great. I can't say how it looked from the floor, but from straight back in the upper level it kicked ass. I think my favorite visual for the whole tour was one I saw at the December 07 San Fran show (best concert I have ever been to). It was that part during Rosetta Stoned, maybe two or three minutes in with just bass and drums for a couple seconds. Right when that part kicked in a green smoke visual was used that knocked me on my ass.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-17-2008, 06:02 AM   #4464
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Thanks Junior, Not to push it but http://www.thetoolhotline.com/toolnews/ is now reporting that they are rumored to play in Dayton in August too.
Posted as a comment on Fourth Eye:

I called the venue on in honolulu as I have a few times before to see if they were playing and the lady got very weird and asked where I got my info from. She said she could not confirm or deny whether tool was coming in august as I claimed I had heard. Ive called twice before in the last two years and they just said no. This time they acted like they had info on tool coming but couldnt share it. Im going to try them tomorow and hopefully contact someone different and ask them. This is good news as far as Im concerned.Because the times before I just got a big fat no this time she said she couldnt give out any info till tools management or ticketmaster confirmed. So there is a possability that the deck chairs on the beach were a sign of a show in paradise.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #4465

I'm kinda "meh" about a tour. If this is gonna be like an off album cycle tour that features some kinda of totally wacky setlist/show then cool, and I'll get all worked up about it. But for now, I'd be so much more excited to hear the new material is well on its way to taking shape.

Living in the NY Metro area, I really shouldnt be one to gloat about how many times I get to see the show as there's a ton of you guys that only get to see the band once(if that) on an album, but I'm not even sure (and JR. could probably answer this) if there are anymore large chunks of secondary markets to even hit on 10K Days.

Hell, once you've hit the "Save On Foods" Arena.. you've pretty much been everywhere. I personally, wouldnt mind seeing a 10K Days show at Madison Square Garden or dare I even suggest.. Radio City.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #4466
Level 7 - Loquacious

I agree. I would rather them work on same new material rather than tour with the same set list for another 3 months
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #4467
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 78

Quote:
I'm kinda "meh" about a tour. If this is gonna be like an off album cycle tour that features some kinda of totally wacky setlist/show then cool, and I'll get all worked up about it. But for now, I'd be so much more excited to hear the new material is well on its way to taking shape.

Living in the NY Metro area, I really shouldnt be one to gloat about how many times I get to see the show as there's a ton of you guys that only get to see the band once(if that) on an album, but I'm not even sure (and JR. could probably answer this) if there are anymore large chunks of secondary markets to even hit on 10K Days.

Hell, once you've hit the "Save On Foods" Arena.. you've pretty much been everywhere. I personally, wouldnt mind seeing a 10K Days show at Madison Square Garden or dare I even suggest.. Radio City.
cmon now dont be knockin the "SAVE ON FOODS"arena,its actually a fantastic venue.with the floor probably held about 6000 people,was very intimate for a stadium.we battled a snow storm tryin to get over there from vancouver,our ferry was almost cancelled,wind gusts up to 90k.if it wasnt for that"secondary market" i would have only seen them once on 10000 days.
i mean, we are like catapillars, contemplating pupation. no longer will i chew on the cabbage leaves, no longer will i spend my time moving on the underside of the foliage! life must be a preparation for the transition to another dimension...
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #4468
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4E2V0 View Post
cmon now dont be knockin the "SAVE ON FOODS"arena,its actually a fantastic venue.with the floor probably held about 6000 people,was very intimate for a stadium.we battled a snow storm tryin to get over there from vancouver,our ferry was almost cancelled,wind gusts up to 90k.if it wasnt for that"secondary market" i would have only seen them once on 10000 days.
That actually was a nice little arena.
And as a bonus we got to see the Salmon Kings play there the night before the show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #4469

Relax, homes. I was just pointing out that TOOL has hit many markets on the 10K Day's tour. Most of the ECHL arena's are very nice.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-19-2008, 01:37 AM   #4470
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Junior, I just wanted to thank you for all the fantastic insight on how things are with TOOL on the road and with all the lighting information. I don't really have anything to ask, but I did want to say thanks. :]
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #4471
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by $avage View Post
Junior, I just wanted to thank you for all the fantastic insight on how things are with TOOL on the road and with all the lighting information. I don't really have anything to ask, but I did want to say thanks. :]
I share what I can, which often isn't much.
I figure there's no harm in that.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #4472
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 78

Quote:
Relax, homes. I was just pointing out that TOOL has hit many markets on the 10K Day's tour. Most of the ECHL arena's are very nice.
well its not like i was pissed or anything,i just thought it was interesting that you mentioned victoria and not kelowna or saskatoon.i still wonder if the stop over in kelowna had anything to with maynard's winery.
i mean, we are like catapillars, contemplating pupation. no longer will i chew on the cabbage leaves, no longer will i spend my time moving on the underside of the foliage! life must be a preparation for the transition to another dimension...
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #4473

Hey Junior,

Duranduran played last night in Mizner Park, FL, and I gotta tell you...the lights were the best thing about the show. Ok, I'll admit that their synth sounds were nice, but they should stay away from any percussion and singing. I know you had limited (if any) creative control over the lighting (right?) but it was entertaining from what I saw. It looked great from halfway up the street, where hundreds of people were lounging about for the free sounds and light.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #4474
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaduh View Post
Hey Junior,

Duranduran played last night in Mizner Park, FL, and I gotta tell you...the lights were the best thing about the show. Ok, I'll admit that their synth sounds were nice, but they should stay away from any percussion and singing. I know you had limited (if any) creative control over the lighting (right?) but it was entertaining from what I saw. It looked great from halfway up the street, where hundreds of people were lounging about for the free sounds and light.
Yeah, it was designed and programmed by someone else. I just run it.
I'm slowly adding some of my own touches to it, though.
The Boca show was a "gig nightmare" for me. We normally have 4 followspots, the venue only had 2, and one of those broke down for a large portion of the show, while the other one was just not very good. Plus, that venue is kinda lame.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-21-2008, 02:29 PM   #4475
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I am quoting directly from the www.toolband.com website. Does anyone have any idea what is being hinted at here?

"EMAIL Q & A

Q: "This strange business mentioned in the April newsletter... was it the allowance of the all Tool issue of Revolver magazine? Or is something else that is still yet to be announced? Since the date of the newsletter is April 1st (hopefully not some fools day scheme) I thought that it was possible that the magazine issue just had not been announced yet so it seems like a plausible theory. But if the magazine was in fact not the issue discussed at the meeting, without direct comment on what this strange thing may be, my only concern is wondering is if it was something else. Please reply, or clarify in a later post on the website in hopes of something to look forward to."

A: That mentioned in the April (1) newsletter had NOTHING to do with the all-Tool issue of "Revolver" Magazine, although at this time I am still not able to disclose any further information about any decision made by the band as to whether it's a go or not. It's my belief, however, that if it is a go, this will most likely be leaked on the Net before I get a chance to post it. Perhaps it already has been (I'm not really sure). Also, with regards to my last ToolArmy exclusive, that involves an entirely different project that is most definitely a go (Again, please be patient). "
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #4476
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanminded050 View Post
I am quoting directly from the www.toolband.com website. Does anyone have any idea what is being hinted at here?

"EMAIL Q & A

Q: "This strange business mentioned in the April newsletter... was it the allowance of the all Tool issue of Revolver magazine? Or is something else that is still yet to be announced? Since the date of the newsletter is April 1st (hopefully not some fools day scheme) I thought that it was possible that the magazine issue just had not been announced yet so it seems like a plausible theory. But if the magazine was in fact not the issue discussed at the meeting, without direct comment on what this strange thing may be, my only concern is wondering is if it was something else. Please reply, or clarify in a later post on the website in hopes of something to look forward to."

A: That mentioned in the April (1) newsletter had NOTHING to do with the all-Tool issue of "Revolver" Magazine, although at this time I am still not able to disclose any further information about any decision made by the band as to whether it's a go or not. It's my belief, however, that if it is a go, this will most likely be leaked on the Net before I get a chance to post it. Perhaps it already has been (I'm not really sure). Also, with regards to my last ToolArmy exclusive, that involves an entirely different project that is most definitely a go (Again, please be patient). "

I wish!
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #4477
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

As far as the Revolver issue goes.
Just went by the local Barnes & Nobles and they had a new shipment of the TOOL issue available. So if anyone was not able to get one the first time around, check again.

Last edited by jwb; 05-22-2008 at 03:58 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-22-2008, 04:05 AM   #4478

The post from April 1st says something about the band considering doing something that involves one word or some bullcorn.

Since the band has a tendancy to just combine/make up own words hopefully it's "writingnewalbum".
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 AM   #4479
blp
Level 4 - Thinker

To me, Blair's most recent Q/A post indicates that these tour rumors we have been hearing are true, or may be coming true. He sorta sounds like they are yet to be determined, but in the works. So in that regard they aren't true "yet." This might also explain why Junior doesn't know anything, as until they finalize dates, they probably aren't mounting up the posse, so-to-speak.

The 2nd thing mentioned is what we are not in the "know" about yet. Something that probably no one outside of the inner circle knows. But to me, the first is clearly something to do w/ these tour rumors. As for the 2nd, maybe it's licensing for Rock Band/Guitar Hero or something...

I bet they will go out on a shortish, maybe 30-35 date tour over about 10-12 weeks. Hitting the spots that they left out (or had to cancel) along the way. And maybe some bonus gigs for those in major areas like LA, SF, etc... If they do go out again, I just hope that it is short and sweet so that they can get on with time off, and then get on with recording the next phase.

It would sure be nice if they decided on a different setlist for this small tour should it happen as well. But I bet it varies just slightly, if at all.

btw... obZen is a freaking rad album. I hope you all have picked up a copy, Meshuggah is amazing, tyvm

Last edited by blp; 05-22-2008 at 09:22 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #4480
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Not really buying into the tour rumor. Junior would probably not be out on the road with Duran Duran if tool was gearing up for another go round. But the Guitar Hero/Rock Band thingy seems to fit the April newsletter, kinda.
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: