opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 09-23-2006, 02:30 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
The blue man and his third eye

"Dreaming of that face again. It's bright and blue and shimmering. Grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes."(Third eye)

I noticed that these lines of the Third eye lyrics are a fine description of the picture of the blue man who has opened his third eye in the booklet. Does anyone other think that the picture and the song stand in some connection to each other?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:02 PM   #2
TJP
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The blue man and his third eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
"Dreaming of that face again. It's bright and blue and shimmering. Grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes."(Third eye)

I noticed that these lines of the Third eye lyrics are a fine description of the picture of the blue man who has opened his third eye in the booklet. Does anyone other think that the picture and the song stand in some connection to each other?
it makes sense cause the sculpture of the man has this massive grin BUT the mans purple not blue
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: