Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Strife21's Avatar Strife21
04-21-2006, 12:06 PM

I beg to differ the highs are terrible
Old 04-21-2006, 12:06 PM   #41
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "A Definate 2-CD Album"

I beg to differ the highs are terrible
OFFLINE |  
04-21-2006, 12:08 PM

Im listening to them on Focals and MB Quart components
Old 04-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #42
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

OFFLINE |  
ghettomuffin
04-21-2006, 01:27 PM

The rumors of a fake album and a double album has spread like fire. No matter what happens, the "10,000 Days I have listened to is indeed different but also a step further into the evolution of Tool. I recall when Lateralus hit, people were debating the same thing. "Tool's too wierd now", "It sux", ect. BUT, years later, many(including myself) hold Lateralus as one of the best albums of all time. I can't say I love the new album, but I can say I know I will. Oh, and just a heads up, Target.com has posted two versions of 10,000 Days for release on their website. The first is May 2nd, followed by a "Double-Disk" on May 16th.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

The rumors of a fake album and a double album has spread like fire. No matter what happens, the "10,000 Days I have listened to is indeed different but also a step further into the evolution of Tool. I recall when Lateralus hit, people were debating the same thing. "Tool's too wierd now", "It sux", ect. BUT, years later, many(including myself) hold Lateralus as one of the best albums of all time. I can't say I love the new album, but I can say I know I will. Oh, and just a heads up, Target.com has posted two versions of 10,000 Days for release on their website. The first is May 2nd, followed by a "Double-Disk" on May 16th.
OFFLINE |  
dwohlfahrt
04-21-2006, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettomuffin
Oh, and just a heads up, Target.com has posted two versions of 10,000 Days for release on their website. The first is May 2nd, followed by a "Double-Disk" on May 16th.
Well, i certainly don't see it listed as a "Double-Disk", but there is a copy of 10,000 Days listed to be released May 16th for $26.49. And then, if you look further down the list, you'll see Lateralus, Aenima, and Undertow as May 16th releases as well, all listed at the same price ($26.49). What the hell is this all about?
Old 04-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #44
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettomuffin
Oh, and just a heads up, Target.com has posted two versions of 10,000 Days for release on their website. The first is May 2nd, followed by a "Double-Disk" on May 16th.
Well, i certainly don't see it listed as a "Double-Disk", but there is a copy of 10,000 Days listed to be released May 16th for $26.49. And then, if you look further down the list, you'll see Lateralus, Aenima, and Undertow as May 16th releases as well, all listed at the same price ($26.49). What the hell is this all about?
OFFLINE |  
dwohlfahrt
04-21-2006, 01:46 PM

Ok, scratch all that. I looked more closely at the May 16th, $26.49 version and it's format is "Import", which explains the price difference.

But still, why are all retailers selling ridiculously expensive Import versions of these records when they're all available domestically?

Last edited by dwohlfahrt; 04-21-2006 at 01:48 PM..
Old 04-21-2006, 01:46 PM   #45
Level 3 - Talker

Ok, scratch all that. I looked more closely at the May 16th, $26.49 version and it's format is "Import", which explains the price difference.

But still, why are all retailers selling ridiculously expensive Import versions of these records when they're all available domestically?

Last edited by dwohlfahrt; 04-21-2006 at 01:48 PM..
OFFLINE |  
spunkwater
04-21-2006, 01:51 PM

two thoughts came to my ind after several listens straight through the album: either there was a double disc, or that they leaked the wrong track list, which at least makes the release date a little more interesting. i agree that it'd be ridiculous if the leaked album was a hoax. i think it's slightly more plausible that it's the first part of a double album. i also think it could be that a double album's worth of music was recorded but the second won't be released for a few months.

regardless, may 2 will (hopefully) tell all.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:51 PM   #46
Level 2 - Poster

two thoughts came to my ind after several listens straight through the album: either there was a double disc, or that they leaked the wrong track list, which at least makes the release date a little more interesting. i agree that it'd be ridiculous if the leaked album was a hoax. i think it's slightly more plausible that it's the first part of a double album. i also think it could be that a double album's worth of music was recorded but the second won't be released for a few months.

regardless, may 2 will (hopefully) tell all.
OFFLINE |  
question93
04-21-2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife21
You're listening on Quarts? There's your problem ;)
Old 04-21-2006, 02:32 PM   #47
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
You're listening on Quarts? There's your problem ;)
04-21-2006, 03:01 PM

As stated in another thread.

My brother works at Best Buy. He stated that there are 350 copies of 10,000 Days on order. It gives the same UPC code that matches in the UPC database on the internet. It also says 1 CD. Although the CD case is half an inch thick. A regular one is only a little over a quarter of an inch. Could be because of the Digipak.

I am in the diversion camp. What was leaked is not to be taken seriously. I think there is much more to this whole thing, just to screw with there fans.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:01 PM   #48
Level 4 - Thinker

My brother works at Best Buy. He stated that there are 350 copies of 10,000 Days on order. It gives the same UPC code that matches in the UPC database on the internet. It also says 1 CD. Although the CD case is half an inch thick. A regular one is only a little over a quarter of an inch. Could be because of the Digipak.

I am in the diversion camp. What was leaked is not to be taken seriously. I think there is much more to this whole thing, just to screw with there fans.
04-21-2006, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodaboy

With a play time of around 76 minutes? They could get maybe 3 more minutes of music on there?
Old 04-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodaboy

With a play time of around 76 minutes? They could get maybe 3 more minutes of music on there?
04-21-2006, 05:21 PM

when was the last time you bought a double album for $10.00?
Old 04-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

OFFLINE |  
Zeus's Avatar Zeus
04-21-2006, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dim my eyes

Use Your Illusion I & II
Old 04-21-2006, 06:10 PM   #51
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Use Your Illusion I & II
OFFLINE |  
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
04-21-2006, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampgod
I concur, read Guitar World's interview with Adam, read any legitimate review of the album ( they all bring up the same lyrics and talk about how there are re hashings of old tool parts throughout as a reminder), this is the real deal, if anyone seriously deeply believes otherwise then I imagine you'll be disappointed the day it drops.
Adam mentioned a track called "Those Shoes" in the Guitar World interview... I don't know what to make of that. He's talking about the talkbox solo, which most poeple are associating with Jambi. I've never heard a talkbox before so I don't know if that's it... sounds like a funky wah-wah peddle.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:41 PM   #52
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampgod
I concur, read Guitar World's interview with Adam, read any legitimate review of the album ( they all bring up the same lyrics and talk about how there are re hashings of old tool parts throughout as a reminder), this is the real deal, if anyone seriously deeply believes otherwise then I imagine you'll be disappointed the day it drops.
Adam mentioned a track called "Those Shoes" in the Guitar World interview... I don't know what to make of that. He's talking about the talkbox solo, which most poeple are associating with Jambi. I've never heard a talkbox before so I don't know if that's it... sounds like a funky wah-wah peddle.
04-21-2006, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
NO

THAT WAS A GOD DAMN EAGLES SONG

STOP BEING DUMB OR YOU GET THE BELT
Old 04-21-2006, 06:49 PM   #53
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
NO

OFFLINE |  
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
04-21-2006, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoogle
NO

Ok, well the quote is:

Adam: "I think the Talk Box on [the 10,000 days track] "Those Shoes" is really amazing, especially how the harmonies are in each speaker."

So the editor made a mistake hey?

No need to be a dick.

I just listened to "Those Shoes"... Adam's obviously talking about the Eagles track, not the 10,000 Days track as the interviewer seems to have thought.

Last edited by Elgyn; 04-21-2006 at 07:31 PM..
Old 04-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #54
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318

Quote:
NO

Ok, well the quote is:

Adam: "I think the Talk Box on [the 10,000 days track] "Those Shoes" is really amazing, especially how the harmonies are in each speaker."

So the editor made a mistake hey?

No need to be a dick.

I just listened to "Those Shoes"... Adam's obviously talking about the Eagles track, not the 10,000 Days track as the interviewer seems to have thought.

Last edited by Elgyn; 04-21-2006 at 07:31 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
04-21-2006, 07:24 PM

Quote:

I used to get the belt....
Old 04-21-2006, 07:24 PM   #55
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

Quote:

I used to get the belt....
unfnknblvbl's Avatar unfnknblvbl
04-21-2006, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrenseven
There's been talk that this album "feels shorter" than Lateralus. That's becuse it is... it's 76 minutes and take away viginti tres, lipan conjuring and lost keys, we're looking at 66 minutes roughly. Lateralus was what, 88 minutes? and it had much shorter interludes that were also more relevant to the music (eon blue melding into Patient, mantra into Schism, etc..)
Lateralus was 78 Minutes. 88 Minutes would be very difficult to fit on a commercial CD.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #56

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrenseven
There's been talk that this album "feels shorter" than Lateralus. That's becuse it is... it's 76 minutes and take away viginti tres, lipan conjuring and lost keys, we're looking at 66 minutes roughly. Lateralus was what, 88 minutes? and it had much shorter interludes that were also more relevant to the music (eon blue melding into Patient, mantra into Schism, etc..)
Lateralus was 78 Minutes. 88 Minutes would be very difficult to fit on a commercial CD.
OFFLINE |  
HolyReality's Avatar HolyReality
04-21-2006, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfnknblvbl
it would be impossible. a cd can only hold 80 minutes. and take away all the filler on lateralus, then how long is it? probably about the same as 10,000 days....
Old 04-21-2006, 08:02 PM   #57
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfnknblvbl
it would be impossible. a cd can only hold 80 minutes. and take away all the filler on lateralus, then how long is it? probably about the same as 10,000 days....
OFFLINE |  
heavensblade23
04-21-2006, 08:07 PM

You can make a CD up to 99 minutes, the only problem is that it won't play on many CD players. CDs that are over 74 minutes won't play on the oldest players.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:07 PM   #58
Level 2 - Poster

You can make a CD up to 99 minutes, the only problem is that it won't play on many CD players. CDs that are over 74 minutes won't play on the oldest players.
OFFLINE |  
BlueSecondSun's Avatar BlueSecondSun
04-21-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by question93
LOLOLOOL

POOR QUALITY?

Wow.

This is one of the best recordings I've heard in a long time. The quality of this album is YEARS beyond Lateralus. And I'm listening to it on Mackie HR-824s. These aren't shitty speakers by any means.

That's exactly what I've been listening this album through as well. Man, I love my good ol HR-824's. Such clarity.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:13 PM   #59
On Probation

Quote:
LOLOLOOL

POOR QUALITY?

Wow.

This is one of the best recordings I've heard in a long time. The quality of this album is YEARS beyond Lateralus. And I'm listening to it on Mackie HR-824s. These aren't shitty speakers by any means.

That's exactly what I've been listening this album through as well. Man, I love my good ol HR-824's. Such clarity.
OFFLINE |  
ethos
04-21-2006, 08:29 PM

Quote:
LOLOLOOL

POOR QUALITY?

Wow.

It is poor quality you shithead. I don't care what headphones you have, it's a BAD rip that was upsampled for no fucking reason. The original is a 192 AAC rip using iTunes. It has nothing to do with HOW It was recorded. The quality is shit because of the way it was ripped.

God.

P.S.
10,000 Days sucks
Old 04-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #60
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
LOLOLOOL

POOR QUALITY?

Wow.

It is poor quality you shithead. I don't care what headphones you have, it's a BAD rip that was upsampled for no fucking reason. The original is a 192 AAC rip using iTunes. It has nothing to do with HOW It was recorded. The quality is shit because of the way it was ripped.

God.

P.S.
10,000 Days sucks
OFFLINE |  
imatoolhed's Avatar imatoolhed
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
let me make this 100% clear:

IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE AUTHENTIC, AND THE MUSIC DOES, IN FACT, NOT SUCK ASS, I AM GOING TO PUSH MY PENIS VERY, VERY DEEP INTO THE HOLE IN YOUR ASS AND COMMENCE HAVING SEX WITH IT.

and i am in no way kidding.
what's the differance between pink and purple?...the grip.
TOOL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
Old 04-21-2006, 08:39 PM   #61
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897

Quote:

IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE AUTHENTIC, AND THE MUSIC DOES, IN FACT, NOT SUCK ASS, I AM GOING TO PUSH MY PENIS VERY, VERY DEEP INTO THE HOLE IN YOUR ASS AND COMMENCE HAVING SEX WITH IT.

OFFLINE |  
imatoolhed's Avatar imatoolhed
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM

Quote:

Old 04-21-2006, 08:39 PM   #62
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897

Quote:

OFFLINE |  
bonch
04-21-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethos
How is 192 AAC a bad rip? That's the equivalent of about a 220kpbs MP3. "Upsampled," huh? I don't think you even know what you're talking about or what that means.

There's nothing "shit" about the quality at all. You just don't like the album and are taking it out on others.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:47 PM   #63

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
How is 192 AAC a bad rip? That's the equivalent of about a 220kpbs MP3. "Upsampled," huh? I don't think you even know what you're talking about or what that means.

There's nothing "shit" about the quality at all. You just don't like the album and are taking it out on others.
OFFLINE |  
ethos
04-21-2006, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonch

Umm, no it's bad quality. Hence the extra dead space at the end of each track, and compare the tracks to Vicarious. It is upsampled you dolt, if you DO NOT know what that means don't just assume I am making shit up. Do your research. The quality is shit. It sounds bad to the ear. It is a bad rip because iTunes is a HORRIBLE encoder, and the iTunes used was 4.9, not verison 6. Even worse.

Don't speak and act as if you know two shits about what you're talking about. Gtfo.

Silly plug: visit HydrogenAudio.org for more information regarding rips and all sorts audiophile goodness.

Last edited by ethos; 04-21-2006 at 10:00 PM..
Old 04-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #64
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonch

Umm, no it's bad quality. Hence the extra dead space at the end of each track, and compare the tracks to Vicarious. It is upsampled you dolt, if you DO NOT know what that means don't just assume I am making shit up. Do your research. The quality is shit. It sounds bad to the ear. It is a bad rip because iTunes is a HORRIBLE encoder, and the iTunes used was 4.9, not verison 6. Even worse.

Don't speak and act as if you know two shits about what you're talking about. Gtfo.

Silly plug: visit HydrogenAudio.org for more information regarding rips and all sorts audiophile goodness.

Last edited by ethos; 04-21-2006 at 10:00 PM..
OFFLINE |  
knot0fvipers's Avatar knot0fvipers
04-22-2006, 04:05 AM

Quote:
LOLOLOOL

POOR QUALITY?

Wow.

I also have HR-824s and your ears are broken if you cant hear that the Pot has shitty production compared to Vicarious.

Last edited by knot0fvipers; 04-22-2006 at 04:08 AM..
Old 04-22-2006, 04:05 AM   #65
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
LOLOLOOL

POOR QUALITY?

Wow.

I also have HR-824s and your ears are broken if you cant hear that the Pot has shitty production compared to Vicarious.

Last edited by knot0fvipers; 04-22-2006 at 04:08 AM..
OFFLINE |  
04-22-2006, 04:13 AM

I agree comparing any of those songs to vicarious they arent up to par in production quality.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:13 AM   #66
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I agree comparing any of those songs to vicarious they arent up to par in production quality.
OFFLINE |  
Reflection
04-22-2006, 01:36 PM

10,000 Days & 10,000 Years (2nd part of the album, the years to difference)...
Where 2 * 7 on the 5
Maybe...Who knows...Let's pray...
Purify yourself

Last edited by Reflection; 04-22-2006 at 01:38 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 01:36 PM   #67
Level 3 - Talker

10,000 Days & 10,000 Years (2nd part of the album, the years to difference)...
Where 2 * 7 on the 5
Maybe...Who knows...Let's pray...
Purify yourself

Last edited by Reflection; 04-22-2006 at 01:38 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Cemetery Shindig
04-22-2006, 01:52 PM

Quote:

Turn up your speakers. There's not really silence at the end of the tracks, no more than a couple seconds. There is very faint audio playing usually. Either way, silence wouldn't indicate a lack of quality in any case. Silence is silence, dumbass. Upsampling would be increasing the sample rate, in Hz, of the wave. I found a discussion about this practice on the website you provided. http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=43157&hl=upsample
There's a link. Basically, it's explained that when converting digital audio from a lower sample rate to a higher one, upsampling does result in a loss of quality, but that it's so minute that the human ear would never be able to detect a difference. Also, you don't have any reference point, do you? What're you comparing it to? Their other albums? They were done by a different engineer in different studios. You don't have the real CD thus you have no way of knowing what, if anything, was done to the audio.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:52 PM   #68
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

Turn up your speakers. There's not really silence at the end of the tracks, no more than a couple seconds. There is very faint audio playing usually. Either way, silence wouldn't indicate a lack of quality in any case. Silence is silence, dumbass. Upsampling would be increasing the sample rate, in Hz, of the wave. I found a discussion about this practice on the website you provided. http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=43157&hl=upsample
There's a link. Basically, it's explained that when converting digital audio from a lower sample rate to a higher one, upsampling does result in a loss of quality, but that it's so minute that the human ear would never be able to detect a difference. Also, you don't have any reference point, do you? What're you comparing it to? Their other albums? They were done by a different engineer in different studios. You don't have the real CD thus you have no way of knowing what, if anything, was done to the audio.
OFFLINE |  
Neel's Avatar Neel
04-22-2006, 04:00 PM

Maybe the second disc is Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy".
Old 04-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #69
Just chillin

Bincount™: 16

Maybe the second disc is Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy".
OFFLINE |  
ethos
04-22-2006, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemetery Shindig

Umm, I made it clear. I am comparing it to the earlier leak of Vicarious. Kthx.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #70
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

Umm, I made it clear. I am comparing it to the earlier leak of Vicarious. Kthx.
OFFLINE |  
ethos
04-22-2006, 08:05 PM

And I am right, there's just DEAD SPACE at the end of every track. No sound. Hence why Lost Keys does not go into Rosetta Stoned, and so forth. So you must have an edited version, or some shitty transcode.

The last TWO seconds of every track from the ORIGINAL leak have dead space. This has been discussed quite a bit on other forums, so yah. You're wrong.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:05 PM   #71
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

And I am right, there's just DEAD SPACE at the end of every track. No sound. Hence why Lost Keys does not go into Rosetta Stoned, and so forth. So you must have an edited version, or some shitty transcode.

The last TWO seconds of every track from the ORIGINAL leak have dead space. This has been discussed quite a bit on other forums, so yah. You're wrong.
OFFLINE |  
Cemetery Shindig
04-22-2006, 08:11 PM

Quote:

That's not abnormal. Unless you're playing the actual cd where they've specifically edited out the silences between tracks, your player will insert space.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:11 PM   #72
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

That's not abnormal. Unless you're playing the actual cd where they've specifically edited out the silences between tracks, your player will insert space.
OFFLINE |  
comatose
04-22-2006, 08:23 PM

Quote:
I'm looking at my shit thru a microscope and its still shit.
I dont remember eating korn, what a disappointment.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:23 PM   #73
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
I'm looking at my shit thru a microscope and its still shit.
I dont remember eating korn, what a disappointment.
OFFLINE |  
niyaz
04-22-2006, 08:23 PM

let's not hope the disc is a dual disc because that style of disc has trouble ripping onto computers for those of us who are ipod addicted. additionally, if you go to the tool hotline (tool hotline on yahoo), there are pictures of the actual album up. somebody had posted that alex gray said the artwork is something that nobody else has tried and he's right. 10,000 days looks like a digipak, except it opens horizontally in the middle. the eyes on the face seem to act as a viewing lens of sorts, which i would imagine do something very cool with the album's artwork.

and the cd is eon's past lateralus. the music is far denser, a bit more experimental and a totally winding adventure. anybody who thinks this isn't the real record is not very smart.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:23 PM   #74
Level 1 - Lurker

let's not hope the disc is a dual disc because that style of disc has trouble ripping onto computers for those of us who are ipod addicted. additionally, if you go to the tool hotline (tool hotline on yahoo), there are pictures of the actual album up. somebody had posted that alex gray said the artwork is something that nobody else has tried and he's right. 10,000 days looks like a digipak, except it opens horizontally in the middle. the eyes on the face seem to act as a viewing lens of sorts, which i would imagine do something very cool with the album's artwork.

and the cd is eon's past lateralus. the music is far denser, a bit more experimental and a totally winding adventure. anybody who thinks this isn't the real record is not very smart.
OFFLINE |  
hayne
04-22-2006, 08:58 PM

If there was anymore material on the disc, it would have leaked out by now, and we would listening to it. full stop.
There is no way that god himslef could keep this quite till 9 days (less in some countries) before the release. Thats it.

unless tool release something else in like a couple months that hasn't yet been put into production...
Old 04-22-2006, 08:58 PM   #75
Level 1 - Lurker

If there was anymore material on the disc, it would have leaked out by now, and we would listening to it. full stop.
There is no way that god himslef could keep this quite till 9 days (less in some countries) before the release. Thats it.

unless tool release something else in like a couple months that hasn't yet been put into production...
OFFLINE |  
ethos
04-23-2006, 02:11 PM

Quote:

Umm, no.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:11 PM   #76
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

Umm, no.
OFFLINE |  
JShaney
04-23-2006, 05:23 PM

I agree that it is strange that Kabir didn't actually hear viginti tres, but that it was a segue.

I can say with certainty that this means 10000 Days is really a 23-disc Album.

I don't have proof, but my friend Jonis Pergatory told me this is true....so you all can trust him!
Old 04-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #77
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

I agree that it is strange that Kabir didn't actually hear viginti tres, but that it was a segue.

I can say with certainty that this means 10000 Days is really a 23-disc Album.

I don't have proof, but my friend Jonis Pergatory told me this is true....so you all can trust him!
OFFLINE |  
Grimace's Avatar Grimace
04-23-2006, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Use Your Illusion I & II
haha, the intro to rosetta stoned, with the doctor and nurse talking, reminds me of coma everytime

zap the son a bitch again!
Old 04-23-2006, 06:38 PM   #78
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Use Your Illusion I & II
haha, the intro to rosetta stoned, with the doctor and nurse talking, reminds me of coma everytime

zap the son a bitch again!
OFFLINE |  
cosmokramer's Avatar cosmokramer
04-23-2006, 07:15 PM

Quote:
I actually bought the smashing pumpkins- mellon chollie and the infinite sadness for 5 bucks. yes!
anyways, your right double disc albums are usually like 20 bucks.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:15 PM   #79
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
I actually bought the smashing pumpkins- mellon chollie and the infinite sadness for 5 bucks. yes!
anyways, your right double disc albums are usually like 20 bucks.
04-23-2006, 07:23 PM

Quote:
You're don't know much about ripping, encoding, transcoding, or any of that stuff. Itunes = shitty encoder. EAC for rips, LAME for encode, anything other than that really isn't gonna be of a good quality. Transcoding = bad, don't ever do it because you lose even more through all the transfers that get done. The album was a shitty rip, and encode that's why it doesn't sound all that great, no matter what headphones you listen to it on. If you think it sounds good with great headphones you don't really know what good sound is and you think it sounds likeomfgbadass cause I have 10000 million dolloar headphones.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:23 PM   #80
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
You're don't know much about ripping, encoding, transcoding, or any of that stuff. Itunes = shitty encoder. EAC for rips, LAME for encode, anything other than that really isn't gonna be of a good quality. Transcoding = bad, don't ever do it because you lose even more through all the transfers that get done. The album was a shitty rip, and encode that's why it doesn't sound all that great, no matter what headphones you listen to it on. If you think it sounds good with great headphones you don't really know what good sound is and you think it sounds likeomfgbadass cause I have 10000 million dolloar headphones.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply