Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
bonus.cheese's Avatar bonus.cheese
03-25-2006, 07:39 AM

If i recall correctly, some of Tool's April fools jokes don't occur right on April 1st.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:39 AM   #81
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: 4-1-2006

If i recall correctly, some of Tool's April fools jokes don't occur right on April 1st.
sularetal's Avatar sularetal
03-25-2006, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonus.cheese
We are experiencing one right now. We'll know more in about a week - maybe less.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:16 AM   #82
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
We are experiencing one right now. We'll know more in about a week - maybe less.
03-25-2006, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pki2003
04-01-2006

OMFG it's the end of the world -- BMB

Over a huge disagreement pertaining to the color of shower curtains for the upcoming tour the rock band Tool has officially disbanded. When asked about the arguement the bands front man Maynard James Keenan had only this to say. "I think puce would have been the right way to go." Concerning their upcoming release 10,000 days Keenan would only say that he had no idea what anyone was talking about and that the band had no plans to ever release any work after their platinum selling album Lateralus. When asked about the fight the bands guitarist Adam Jones had this to say "Well, as far as I'm concerned pink herringbone is the only answer." The bands other members where unavailable for comment.

04-02-06
Associated Press -- Tragedy has struck world wide when it became apparent that all the members of the TDN, a web page associated with the now defunct band Tool, apparently committed mass suicide over yesterdays announcement that the band's new album was never in the works and had in fact broken up. When asked about deaths the bands front man Maynard James Keenan would only tell the associated press "Well, apparently we all just got a little a drunk and had a big misunderstanding. Finally, we decided to just go with basic blue shower curtains and now everythings fine."
when in doubt, "basic blue," eh? i like jade... ;)
Old 03-25-2006, 11:12 PM   #83
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pki2003
04-01-2006

OMFG it's the end of the world -- BMB

Over a huge disagreement pertaining to the color of shower curtains for the upcoming tour the rock band Tool has officially disbanded. When asked about the arguement the bands front man Maynard James Keenan had only this to say. "I think puce would have been the right way to go." Concerning their upcoming release 10,000 days Keenan would only say that he had no idea what anyone was talking about and that the band had no plans to ever release any work after their platinum selling album Lateralus. When asked about the fight the bands guitarist Adam Jones had this to say "Well, as far as I'm concerned pink herringbone is the only answer." The bands other members where unavailable for comment.

04-02-06
Associated Press -- Tragedy has struck world wide when it became apparent that all the members of the TDN, a web page associated with the now defunct band Tool, apparently committed mass suicide over yesterdays announcement that the band's new album was never in the works and had in fact broken up. When asked about deaths the bands front man Maynard James Keenan would only tell the associated press "Well, apparently we all just got a little a drunk and had a big misunderstanding. Finally, we decided to just go with basic blue shower curtains and now everythings fine."
when in doubt, "basic blue," eh? i like jade... ;)
OFFLINE |  
Alex in Chains's Avatar Alex in Chains
03-25-2006, 11:25 PM

Quote:
And some of them last for years. Like hiring Blair as their fucking webmaster.

-A
<ru5ty> wat
Old 03-25-2006, 11:25 PM   #84
Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Bincount™: 2934

Quote:

-A
<ru5ty> wat
OFFLINE |  
insaner's Avatar insaner
03-25-2006, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains

-A

this post is pathetically pathetic.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:52 PM   #85
On Probation

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains

-A

this post is pathetically pathetic.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply