Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
The Merovingian's Avatar The Merovingian
03-10-2006, 04:56 PM

Is the year 2033.

Good Friday and Easter of the year 2033 will be two of the most historic days ever in the Catholic Church, and of course for other Christians as well, marking the 2000th year since Jesus the Christ was crucified and resurrected.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
10,000 days from the release date...

Is the year 2033.

Good Friday and Easter of the year 2033 will be two of the most historic days ever in the Catholic Church, and of course for other Christians as well, marking the 2000th year since Jesus the Christ was crucified and resurrected.
OFFLINE |  
thejesus's Avatar thejesus
03-15-2006, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Merovingian
Is the year 2033.

Only one problem with your theory..Tool isn't a Christian rock band and they could probably give two shits that a bunch of yahoos are going to nut all over themselves because some guy they worship was killed 2000 years ago...

And what is the fascination with round numbers anyway? This year will be 1,973 years since this guy Christ was supposed to have been crucified...why don't they just make a big deal about now? Why wait another 27 years?
Old 03-15-2006, 07:33 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 24
Re: 10,000 days from the release date...

Quote:
Is the year 2033.

Only one problem with your theory..Tool isn't a Christian rock band and they could probably give two shits that a bunch of yahoos are going to nut all over themselves because some guy they worship was killed 2000 years ago...

And what is the fascination with round numbers anyway? This year will be 1,973 years since this guy Christ was supposed to have been crucified...why don't they just make a big deal about now? Why wait another 27 years?
OFFLINE |  
MoreTool's Avatar MoreTool
03-15-2006, 07:41 AM

there'a already a post talking about this theory
Old 03-15-2006, 07:41 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 45

there'a already a post talking about this theory
03-15-2006, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejesus
He would know... he's like the Jesus.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:24 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejesus
He would know... he's like the Jesus.
OFFLINE |  
ladder_alice_11
03-15-2006, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Is the year 2033.

Interesting enough how the origins of Easter have about as much to do with Christ as Chef Boyardee with good health.

Makes you wonder...
Old 03-15-2006, 12:26 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Is the year 2033.

Interesting enough how the origins of Easter have about as much to do with Christ as Chef Boyardee with good health.

Makes you wonder...
OFFLINE |  
Sasha's Avatar Sasha
03-15-2006, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder_alice_11

Makes you wonder...
...but the majority of the world being blinded by that of Jesus and Easter having some kind of correlation is in fact the more dominant. So, stating this in his original post leads to some grounds, fallible ones but at least some categorized in a mainstream sense. Either way, this thread is useless.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
The most Bosnianest of us all

Bincount™: 4279

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder_alice_11

Makes you wonder...
...but the majority of the world being blinded by that of Jesus and Easter having some kind of correlation is in fact the more dominant. So, stating this in his original post leads to some grounds, fallible ones but at least some categorized in a mainstream sense. Either way, this thread is useless.
OFFLINE |  
ladder_alice_11
03-15-2006, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha

true true...

and all they would have to do is read (research).

out of sight out of mind i suppose

Last edited by ladder_alice_11; 03-15-2006 at 12:44 PM..
Old 03-15-2006, 12:38 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

true true...

and all they would have to do is read (research).

out of sight out of mind i suppose

Last edited by ladder_alice_11; 03-15-2006 at 12:44 PM..
OFFLINE |  
BatterY316's Avatar BatterY316
03-15-2006, 12:50 PM

I love you Easter bunny!

Old 03-15-2006, 12:50 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

I love you Easter bunny!

OFFLINE |  
Sasha's Avatar Sasha
03-15-2006, 12:52 PM

Sadly.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #9
The most Bosnianest of us all

Bincount™: 4279

Sadly.
OFFLINE |  
Anomaly's Avatar Anomaly
03-16-2006, 07:41 PM

Quote:
you make baby jesus cry.

</highfive>

Old 03-16-2006, 07:41 PM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 25

Quote:
you make baby jesus cry.

</highfive>

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply