opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 03. H.
User Name
Password
Old 06-16-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Carlos Castenada and Don Juan

I'm reading The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castenada, and I think I've found what this song is about. H is Carlos Castenada's old lover and basically he trips on peyote and his old friend H appears at the top of these stairs and he's completely horrified...but once he sees her he realizes that he has nothing to fear even if she is in trouble.... "And as snake looks down, there's a look in your eyes, my fear begins to fade counting all of the times i have died, i will die i have died, i dont mind"...... He tripped in the desert after he freed those sewn up lizards and he was surrounded by snakes.

I wish I could better explain this but I don't have the book on me at the moment.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Carlos Castenada and Don Juan

i always wondered what that song was about... thats really awesome i love how tool songs always have some sort of deep meaning to them
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: