Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
RedVilliam
03-23-2006, 09:08 PM

Ok, I know this is a long way off but do you guys have any thoughts about who would open for Tool during the US leg of the tour? I would like to see The Mars Volta personally any thoughts, ideas, *gasp* maybe even a suggestion?
every rule?
Old 03-23-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Tour?

Ok, I know this is a long way off but do you guys have any thoughts about who would open for Tool during the US leg of the tour? I would like to see The Mars Volta personally any thoughts, ideas, *gasp* maybe even a suggestion?
every rule?
OFFLINE |  
BaronSamedi
03-23-2006, 09:12 PM

Dredg plz
Old 03-23-2006, 09:12 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 10
Re: Tour?

Dredg plz
OFFLINE |  
amhx147's Avatar amhx147
03-23-2006, 09:20 PM

nine inch nails

edit: no... fall out boy
Old 03-23-2006, 09:20 PM   #3
On Probation

Bincount™: 20

nine inch nails

edit: no... fall out boy
OFFLINE |  
Burns11
03-23-2006, 09:26 PM

Alice in Chains
Old 03-23-2006, 09:26 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Alice in Chains
OFFLINE |  
amhx147's Avatar amhx147
03-23-2006, 09:28 PM

but layne staley is no more, and maynard already played with them.... i still think fall out boy.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
On Probation

Bincount™: 20

but layne staley is no more, and maynard already played with them.... i still think fall out boy.
OFFLINE |  
Exoskeletal's Avatar Exoskeletal
03-23-2006, 09:41 PM

The Mars Volta live kick ass!
I've seen em in 2003 and it was fukin awsome, the best concert I've ever seen... hope the Tool concert surpasses it =)
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out." - Timothy Leary
Old 03-23-2006, 09:41 PM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 16

I've seen em in 2003 and it was fukin awsome, the best concert I've ever seen... hope the Tool concert surpasses it =)
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out." - Timothy Leary
OFFLINE |  
RedVilliam
03-23-2006, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal
Mars does kick ass. I've seen them twice once opening for APC (totally kick ass show), but the best was when they opened for System of a Down the y played Frances the Mute in its entirety and in different order... You have to love an opening band that just walks out on stage play's their set and doesn't say shit to the crowd (plus Cedric is the man!) Oh and from a guy that's seen tool live 7 times... to put it bluntly Tool live blows mars away (with all due respect to TMV)
every rule?

Last edited by RedVilliam; 03-23-2006 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Forgot to mention something.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:52 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal
Mars does kick ass. I've seen them twice once opening for APC (totally kick ass show), but the best was when they opened for System of a Down the y played Frances the Mute in its entirety and in different order... You have to love an opening band that just walks out on stage play's their set and doesn't say shit to the crowd (plus Cedric is the man!) Oh and from a guy that's seen tool live 7 times... to put it bluntly Tool live blows mars away (with all due respect to TMV)
every rule?

Last edited by RedVilliam; 03-23-2006 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Forgot to mention something.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply